Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

"Feed me your cum, Nick," Ashley blurted out before reason reasserted itself and stopped her from being as free as she wanted to be, from doing what she craved to do. "I need to taste you. Please, your cum is leaking out of me, at least let me drink some. I want to keep you inside me, pleeease!"

Blinking his eyes in disbelief, Nick nodded gladly and dipped his fingers into Ashley's offered buttcrack. The sight of his seed bubbling out of her gaping asshole was obscenely beautiful and he paused to stare at it. Though empty, Ashley's slick rubbery butt-ring remained open, stretched out of proportion by the long permanence of his fat cock inside it. The edges of her distended orifice, reddened from the relentless anal pounding she had taken, were smeared all over with white dollops of cum that were slowly trickling down to her pussy. Nick panted excitedly as he took in the sight of the dark red tunnel of Ashley's exposed rectum, its smooth walls streaked with pearly ribbons of his semen. If he hadn't been so utterly spent, he would have gotten a raging erection just looking at Ashley's well-fucked, no longer virgin asshole.

With his eyes glued to her slowly shrinking sphincter, Nick proceeded to scoop up his own overflowing cum from Ashley's buttcrack. Once his fingers were covered with creamy sperm, he brought them to her mouth, letting her suck on them until they were clean and ready to go after some more thick droplets. All the while, as Nick retrieved his oozing ejaculate from her spunk-glossy crevice, Ashley looked at him over her shoulder, her lips already parted and her tongue sticking out hungrily, waiting to lick another milky treat off her lover's fingertips.

By the time Nick was done gathering all of his leaking semen from her inner thighs and ass-cleavage, Ashley's butthole had regained its normal tiny size and its cute little rosebud appearance. It still looked puffy and tender though, so Nick decided not to feed her the last few stray dollops of cum, preferring to rub them gently around her abused pucker instead, soothing it with his seed. Ashley's soft purrs let him know that she didn't mind having lost those final gooey morsels after all.

"Mmh, thanks, Nick..." Ashley sighed when his featherlight touch left her well-fucked asshole. "I still feel some of your cum deep in my ass. And now in my tummy too!" she added, blushing as she realized how slutty she must have looked, asking him to feed her his cum straight from her ass.

Rolling on her side to face him, cooing as he wrapped his long arms around her svelte frame, Ashley met Nick's intense brown eyes and mumbled: "I hope you don't think less of me because I asked you to... Well, you know, right now... But I'm squeaky clean back there and I really wanted to do it, even though it's dirty and nasty, but in a good and sexy sort of way, you know... Not that I was actually dirty, I promise!"

Chuckling, Nick interrupted her unnecessary rant with a kiss. Ashley felt her heart swell as she got his message loud and clear. Pressing her lips hard against Nick's, she tried to convey all her happiness and gratitude and affection for him in that long, intense smooch. He made her feel so good, so free to be who she wanted to be, to do what she wanted to do, with no judgment involved and actually a lot of kindness and support on his part.

Snuggled cozily in his embrace after they broke their kiss, Ashley purred: "Nick, this is amazing. I can see why Mia can't get enough of you. And I don't mean just the sex, which was awesome, it's... It's you. You're really great, Nick, I knew that already but now..." sighing contentedly, Ashley brushed her lips against his smiling lips.

When Nick opened his mouth slightly, ready to speak, Ashley was quick to catch his tongue within her mouth again, sucking him languidly between her soft warm lips, eager to initiate another sweet make-out session. They were both buzzing with emotion by the time their tender kisses eventually faded out.

The first words that escaped Nick's mouth were: "I love you, Ash."

"Mhh... I love you too, Nick," she replied, unthinkingly. As soon as she heard herself though, Ashley panicked. "What!? I mean... What did you just say?! And did I... No, no way, I didn't... Did we just... What the hell?!" she finally screeched, dumbstruck and freaked out.

"Ash, relax," Nick soothed her, smiling placidly, apparently unfazed. "It's okay, don't be scared. Love is a good thing, you know."

"What?! How do you mean, 'don't be scared', jeez! I just told you that I love you, right after you told me that you love me! How can I not be scared, this is all so... So... Weird!"

"Maybe, yes. It is kinda weird," Nick shrugged, planting a quick peck on her nose, "but that doesn't make it any less true. I know the L word is a big deal, but let's face it, Ash: when was I ever going to tell you if not now? I'd have told you before, and I did too actually, in less explicit terms of course."

"But Nick..." Ashley gasped, her heart beating crazily. She felt like her mind was suddenly both blank and overloaded as she tried to speak. "I... You and Mia... I thought you said you guys were in love... And now you tell me this... How... Why..."

"Mia is okay with it. She loves you too, you know," Nick smiled. Seeing Ashley's hazel eyes bug out and her mouth go slack, he patiently added: "Look, Ash, I'm not saying I'm IN love with you, not yet at least, but I do care about you, very deeply. When I look at you, all I want to know is that you're happy and when I see that you're not, I feel the need to do all I can to make you feel alright again. I only want good things to happen to you and I want to know you're well and safe, always. Of course," he conceded, "I can't repeat all of that every time I feel it, which is always when you're around or whenever I think of you. It'd just be verbose and unpractical, you see. I'd much rather say 'I love you'. It's simpler and more correct, in many ways. And, which is crucial, it's true."

Ashley couldn't speak. She simply stared at Nick, thunderstruck.

Thinking she needed to hear more, Nick added: "And Mia feels the same way. Maybe you noticed it already, well, the physical attraction side of it at least. Subtlety isn't really her strongest suit, but trust me, Mia is way more choosy that you'd think, and she chose you. You really mean a lot to us, Ash, to both of us. And," he concluded, shaking her thin shoulders slightly to stir her from her shock, "I'm pretty sure you feel something similar toward us too. Or have I misread you?"

"Uhm... Well, yeah, I..." Ashley mumbled, gathering her thoughts. Then she sighed and looked straight at Nick. His piercing bespectacled gaze bore into her, but, for the first time, she felt like she was staring back into him as well. What Ashley saw sent her heart all aflutter. Before she knew it, she was hugging him tightly, murmuring: "Oh Nick... I love you, I do!"

Ashley was scared and thrilled and overjoyed all at the same time, but most of all she was glad that the emotions that had whirled under the surface and got all tangled up inside her for so long were now finally making sense and forming into something clear and beautiful. Her attraction to Nick, her affection for Mia, the instinctive and effortless way in which the three of them clicked when they were together: it had all led to that moment, and, in that moment, Ashley understood.

"You didn't misread me," she nodded, pressing herself tighter against Nick, her pointy tits squashed into his chest. "You're right, Nick, I have feelings for you too. I mean, you two, both. You mostly, but Mia as well, in a different way but still... It's just... Where do we go from here? I mean, how can all of this work out? I don't know what to say or do, Nick, I just don't know..."

"Don't worry, Ash, everything's okay," Nick said, resting his forehead against hers. Softly, he stroked her delicate face, making Ashley purr. As she savored his tender soothing touch, her features brightened in a smile. "I'm sure we'll figure it out," Nick smiled back at Ashley, brushing his mouth against hers, his voice deep and calm. "We can make this work. Together, the three of us."

Relaxing in his embrace as his lips joined with hers, Ashley lost herself in Nick's loving kiss. There were butterflies in her stomach and her head was spinning as she locked her arms around Nick's neck and pulled him closer, kissing him deeply. Ashley knew that nothing was going to be the same ever again, but that thought didn't scare her. Whatever was going to happen, she knew she wouldn't be facing it alone.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers