Camping Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my alcohol and lust induced haze, it took me a moment to realize that a hand was on my bum, squeezing it gently. I had turned my body partially sideways so I assumed that it was Ben. He often liked to touch me while I sucked his cock. Sure enough, Ben pulled his regular move of sliding his hand down between my legs and rubbing my pussy. I was happy that he cared enough to give me pleasure also. When his hand moved my panties to the side and made contact with my wet pussy, I moaned over his cock.

To show my gratitude, I sucked even harder, making Ben moan again. A moment later, I felt his finger slide up and down my opening, parting my lips before sliding inside me. I moaned again. He started to move his finger in and out of me. I moved my legs underneath me so that I could spread them a bit wider for his hand.

I was in heaven. Sucking and getting fingered by my man as his buddy laid only inches away. There was no doubt that Dave knew what we were doing and having that knowledge made me feel so naughty and dirty, but

i loved it. His finger moved in and out slowly. At that moment, I felt something else on my butt, and then heard the unmistakable sound of a kiss. I was confused. I felt and heard it again and then had a moment of clarity. Ben's hands were both on my head, guiding my pace. His fingers weren't inside me. Dave's were! And now he was kissing my butt! Did Ben know that Dave was touching my most intimate place? I froze, or at least I tried not to move, but Ben kept pushing my head and thrusting his hips.

I felt another sensation as Dave slipped another finger inside me. I couldn't help but to moan again. I felt the mattress moving behind me as Dave moved around, then felt the blankets move as he started to slowly slide them down. I looked up at Ben for guidance, expecting him to be furious that his friend was touching me.

Ben's head was turned, watching as Dave slid the blankets down. He looked at his buddy, then down, likely seeing that Dave's arm was down behind me. I'm not sure exactly what Ben saw, but he smiled, then looked back down at me, never stopping as his hands moved my head.

"I hope you don't mind me giving Tiff a bit of attention bud?" Dave asked.

Ben smiled, "Not at all. She deserves it for all her hard work." Ben reached up over his head, grabbing our tent light and switching it on and flooding our tent with light as he hung it up on a little clip near the ceiling of our tent. "Besides, I've been teasing her all day about being with you."

Dave's fingers kept moving in and out of me, making me moan harder, no longer feeling the need to try to be sneaky as I sucked my husband's cock, which I resumed eagerly. I couldn't believe how wet I had become due to this taboo situation. I felt as though I were dripping my juices.

The mattress moved around again, then Dave's fingers withdrew from me. I was disappointed for a moment, then felt him grab the sides of my panties and slowly slide them down, my bum still in the air. I felt him kiss my lower back, then my left butt cheek, then the right, then lower. He moved around and I felt his head slide between my knees, pushing them apart before bringing his mouth to my pussy. I gasped as his tongue started to dart across my clit. I kept watching Ben's reactions to his friend pleasuring me, and so far, he was smiling.

I pushed back against Ben's hands, lifting my mouth from his cock and looking down between my legs to see Dave hungrily eating my pussy as I continued to stroke Ben's cock with my hand. "You like having Dave eat you babe?" Ben asked.

I moaned in response, then asked, "Are you okay with this?" Despite what was happening, I was still very worried about what was happening and wondering when Ben would decide that things had gone too far. I didn't want to be the reason old friends stopped being friends.

Ben smiled, "I good with it if you are."

I moaned again as Dave sucked on my clit. "Oh baby, I'm definitely okay with this if you are." Dave's talented tongue was sending waves of pleasure through my body, making little electric jolts run through me.

Ben asked, panting, "Is he good at eating you?"

I moaned in response again, assuring him that Dave was indeed doing a good job at pleasuring me while I sucked Ben.

Ben pulled my head to his, and I shifted forward, kissing his mouth as I moved off Dave's mouth. Our tongues circled. We kissed for a while longer, then I felt his hands grab my head again and guide me back down to his cock. I slid back down to Ben's cock and resumed sucking him as I felt Dave resume between my legs. Who was I to argue while being eaten so skilfully by his friend?

I kissed my way down Ben's tummy and started to suck him again as he moaned in approval of my efforts. Dave inserted fingers inside me again as he licked me. He was very distracting. I was having a hard time focusing on Ben's cock. I was getting waves of pleasure taking me over and was fighting back my orgasm, trying to focus on Ben. I cupped and squeezed his balls tightly as I sucked hard to the pace his hips and hands were dictating.

Ben moaned again, louder this time. I heard his breathing getting faster. I knew I would be rewarded with his semen soon. I felt his cock start to swell, becoming impossibly hard. His hips thrust faster and harder and his breathing got louder, and soon he announced it, "I'm cumming!" I felt his cock twitch, then his semen started to flood my mouth in hot streams. I held my mouth tightly around his cock, making sure to keep it sealed and not spill any as I hungrily swallowed. I swallowed everything, not spilling a drop as I looked up at Ben's face, seeing the looks of pure bliss wash over him.

During this burst of ecstasy, I was too focused to notice anything other than Ben's cock, and Dave removing his head from between my legs. I soon understood why.

Dave's knees were suddenly between mine, pushing them further apart. I felt one of his hands on the small of my back, pushing me down. Next was the unmistakable feeling of his burning hot cock as he rubbed it up and down my slit. I looked to Ben for guidance, only to see him smiling at Dave as Dave started to push forward.

My lips parted, stretching to accommodate his cock head. I gasped. Dave was larger than I'd expected, and it hurt when he opened me. I didn't have time to really adjust before he started to fuck me slowly.

Because Dave hadn't let me move, my mouth was still around Ben's cock, which was now softening. Regardless, I instinctively kept sucking on him, milking the last of his cum and swallowing it. I felt incredibly dirty and naughty, having Ben's cock in my mouth, and Dave's in my pussy. I'd seen videos of people doing these sorts of things, but never imagined that I'd be in this position. I felt waves of pleasure starting to overtake me. It was a matter of moments of being in this position before I started to shake uncontrollably with my first climax as my pussy clamped down on Dave's thick shaft.

Dave didn't let me recover from my orgasm, he just kept fucking me slowly, moving his cock most of the way out and then back in. He seemed to push deeper and deeper but I wasn't sure until I felt a deep cramping pain as he pushed forward until his pelvis pressed against my butt. His cock had gone deeper into me than anything I'd ever felt before. It hurt, but also felt incredible.

Ben lifted my head and looked at me. "My cock needs a rest babe." He gestured toward Dave and asked, "Are you okay? I know he's not the smallest guy."

I nodded and replied, "That's an understatement." Truth was, I'd never felt such incredible pleasure. Not only was this scenario beyond anything I'd ever imagined, Dave's cock was doing things to me I'd never dreamt.

Dave held his cock all the way inside me, allowing me to adjust before slowly pulling back, almost all the way out, then thrusting deep into me again. I gasped. He did this repeatedly, taking pleasure in knowing that he was doing things to me I'd never felt before.

There I was, my mouth hovering over my husband's spent and leaking cock as his buddy had me on all fours, fucking me slowly from behind. Dave was holding my hips, pulling me back as he thrust forward. I have no idea how long he fucked me like this but I did notice Dave's pace starting to quicken. Unlike Ben, Dave didn't announce his climax, but it was obvious to me as he groaned loudly and pushed all the way in, pulling my hips hard as his fingers dug into them hard. I felt the burning in my womb as his seed flooded me. His cock kept pulsing and throbbing, and without warning, I orgasmed again as I collapsed onto Ben, although Dave didn't let my hips fall until he was finished his orgasm.

Dave slowly withdrew from me, making me gasp as his cock slid out, leaving me gaping open in his absence. I'd never felt so stretched in my life, and wondered if my poor pussy would ever be the same. Ben handed me a piece of clothing and I used it to try to wipe up as much of Dave's cum as I could as it was leaking from me onto the blankets.

None of us said another word. We pulled the blankets back up and I curled back tightly against Ben as he switched off the light. He looked at me, and kissed me once, "Good night my love". He fell asleep within seconds and I soon heard Dave snoring before also dozing off myself.

I woke sometime later in the night to feel Dave grinding his hard cock against my ass. I had been dreaming about him fucking me earlier and was incredibly horny, so when I woke to his cock, I had no inhibitions or hesitation. I immediately rolled over to face him. Dave looked deep into my eyes with a lust I'd rarely seen. I reached down and wrapped my hand around him, eager to know his cock better than I had. I'd felt him inside me, but hadn't touched him otherwise. I knew he was bigger than Ben, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I grabbed. Actually, I was a bit scared of it and I'm sure that if he hadn't already been inside me, I would be telling him that he wouldn't fit.

I started to stroke his long, thick cock, feeling precum leaking from the end. I wanted him again. I was hungry for him! I slid down under the blankets, finding and then licking his shaft from his balls to the head. I tasted my own dried juices on him, giving me flashbacks from him fucking me earlier again. I licked the opening at the head, savoring the sweet and salty liquid leaking from him. I then opened my mouth wide, pulling him inside. At first, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get him in my mouth, but I did manage. My mouth felt stretched, and my jaw ached, but I ignored those sensations, focusing on pressing my tongue against the underside of his head as I sucked him as deep as I could. Truth be told, I didn't get much past his head into my mouth, but I loved the feeling. I traced my tongue along the bottom of his big mushroom head until I felt his hands reach under my arms and pull me upward.

I reluctantly let Dave's cock slip from my mouth as he pulled me up his body. I straddled Dave's lap, pressing my tender pussy against his shaft as I started to slide up and down. I looked down between my legs, marvelling at the huge phallus which had parted my lips, allowing his heat against my clit as I ground myself against him. Dave pulled my mouth down to his and we kissed. I felt guilt. Being fucked by Dave was bad enough, but I found kissing to be another level of intimacy which I hadn't given to him, until now. I tried to lift my head, to preserve that sacred act for Ben, although too late, but Dave held me there and kept kissing me until I reciprocated again, losing myself to lust again.

Ben stirred beside us. I looked over to see him lying on his side, facing us. His eyes were open, his cock hard in his hand as he slowly stroked it. He smiled at me.

I had to feel Dave inside me again. I pulled back, sitting upright on his cock as I continued to grind on him. I kept staring at Ben, "Are you okay with this?" I asked, terrified that his answer would be "No".

Ben smiled, "What does it look like?" emphasizing his question by reaching over his head and turning on our tent light again, then gesturing down and jerking at his cock harder to get my attention.

I looked down Dave's body again again, fascinated by the specimen between my pussy lips which I could now see much clearer with the light on. Dave's cock was beautiful. He was very long and thick, with a massive ridge down the underside. He had pronounced veins, but not a lot of them, and the head! His head was like a beautiful purple plum, hard with a pronounced head, the same head I'd just been enjoying tracing with my tongue. I tried to mentally grasp how big he was because I'd never seen a cock so big or beautiful as this and I wanted to have some scale to it in the future. I wasn't sure why at the time, but I now know that it was because I wanted to later purchase a dildo the same size to fuck myself with while I remembered this night. It was when I reached down to grab him again that I realized the scale as my arm rested beside it, his cock was the size of my forearm!

I slid myself up the length of his shaft, reaching down to grab him and guide him to my entrance again. I looked at Ben again, "Last chance" I whispered breathlessly, although I doubt I'd have been able to stop myself at this point. Ben smiled and nodded. I moved down, feeling Dave's incredible cock parting my lips again. He entered more easily this time; my pussy already having been stretched by him and still being well lubricated by my juices and what was left of his cum from earlier. Still, I gasped as his cock filled my tunnel. I looked down and watched as he slowly disappeared inside me and despite him being inside me earlier, I was still shocked when I managed to slide all the way down on him, pausing at the bottom to fully appreciate what had happened.

I looked to Ben again and he was watching intently, staring at my pussy as he stroked himself. I started to fuck Dave. I wasn't slow and gentle, I wanted to fuck him, and I did. Dave reached up and grabbed my tits, squeezing them as I bounced on his cock. I'm sure if there was any wildlife nearby, they were no longer sleeping because of the noise I was making.

Tom moved. I turned to see him get to his feet, hunched over slightly because the roof of the tent was slightly lower than he was tall. He moved toward me and brought his cock to my mouth. Having just sucked Dave, I was almost relieved that I could suck Tom easier. I moaned on his cock as he started to fuck my mouth.

Dave continued to squeeze my tits, then pinch my nipples. HIs hands slid down to my sides, then to my hips, lifting me so that he could start to fuck me from below. He wasn't gentle, slamming up into me and making me squeal a muffled noise around my husband's cock.

Ben pulled his cock from my mouth and my attention turned back to looking down at Dave who was grinning from ear to ear. He pulled my mouth down to his again, kissing me, thrusting his tongue into my mouth the way his cock was doing to my pussy. I felt movement behind me, Ben's hand pushing my body down against Dave. I felt his other hand run across my butt, then to my anus. I suddenly realized what his intention was.

"No way!" I protested, pulling my mouth from Dave's. We'd only had anal sex a couple of times in our entire relationship and I didn't find it pleasurable either time. I wasn't about to let Ben try to do it while Dave was inside me already.

I tried to sit upright so I could partially turn and face Ben to make it clear to him that he wasn't going to fuck my ass. Instead of listening to me, Ben's hand pushed harder on my back and Dave grabbed my face and pulled it to his again, pushing his lips against mine. I felt Ben's finger at my hole, circling and rubbing it before gently moving inward. I tensed, clamping down on his finger as I tried to protest into Dave's mouth. Ben held his finger there, not moving as Dave continued to fuck me very slowly from below as he kept trying to get me to kiss him back. I tried to relax, realizing that Ben was going to do what he wanted and for the first time, having something in my ass started to feel good.

I felt my sphincter relax, then felt Tom's finger go deeper and deeper before starting to fuck me with it. I had to admit to myself that the feeling of having Tom's finger in my ass while his buddy's huge cock fucked my pussy was incredible. I was lost in bliss when Ben pulled his finger out and quickly pressed his cock against my ass. I froze, trying to stay relaxed as Ben's cock head slipped inside me. My guts cramped and pain shot though my bowels as he started to fuck my ass, just like the other times he'd fucked it, but things quickly eased up and the pain was soon replaced by an indescribable pleasure as both men started to fuck me in unison. I'd never felt anything like this. I felt beyond full, having both openings stretched and filled at the same time. Ben was as big as I dared have in my ass, and I knew nothing bigger than Dave would ever enter my vagina.

I gave in to Dave's kissing, returning his efforts with pleasure as I felt Ben's hands on my shoulders, pulling me back into his thrusts. I felt waves of pleasure coursing through my body in places I'd never dreamed. I felt the waves of electricity overtaking me, then I lost it, screaming into Dave's mouth as my body shook. I'd never had an orgasm like that! It was almost as though I was having a seizure. My entire body shook violently as the waves of climax overtook me and I blacked out for a short time.

When I started to regain myself, I felt Ben still hammering into my asshole as he announced his climax, "Fuck yes! I'm cumming!" As my head got clearer, I could feel his cock throbbing as he unloaded into my bowels while Dave stopped moving underneath as he waited for Ben's climax to subside. When Ben was done, he pulled out quickly and I felt his cum run down onto Dave.

Ben flopped onto the bed beside us, pulling the blankets up. "Fuck, that was amazing."

Dave, looking up at me the whole time replied, "Sure was. I could feel your cock throbbing inside her. Now it's my turn."

Dave moved suddenly, flipping me onto my back while keeping his cock inside me. I was laying there next to my husband who was watching intently, staring down my body at my abused vagina. Dave moved slowly, pulling back. I watched my pussy cling to him and invert, almost protesting that he was exiting, but he kept the head inside as he looked down at me. He sat back on his heels, thrusting half his cock into me slowly and pulling back slowly, almost showing off that he was giving me more cock with half of his than my husband could with his entire cock.

Dave grabbed my nipples and started to pinch and twist them. As much as I appreciated that he wasn't in a rush to just fuck me and go to sleep, that's exactly what I needed at this point. My pussy was becoming very tender.

"Dave hun" I looked up at him panting, "I love this, but I need you to finish."

Dave nodded knowingly. I'm sure he'd heard that statement from many girls before due to his size. He leaned down and kissed me again, then panted into my mouth, "Okay. It may take me a minute, but I'll be as quick as I can."

He leaned back again, then lifted my legs onto his shoulders. I was suddenly afraid because when Ben puts me in that position, he goes deeper than normal and I wasn't sure I could take Dave this way.

Dave started slowly, fucking me in shallow thrusts, making my pussy tingle. He slowly started to go deeper, moving his body over mine and folding me in half. Soon his pelvis was slapping against me and the head of his cock was bottoming out, making me hurt inside while giving me the most incredible pleasure also.

I don't know how long he fucked me this way, a minute, or 5, but at some point, he started to go faster and faster as his breathing got louder and faster. He wasn't quiet this time when he finished, announcing proudly, "Oh fuck Tiff, I'm gonna cum. Ben man, I'm gonna fill your wife's tight pussy full of cum!" He slammed down into me, grunting loudly as his back arched, his cock throbbing impossibly hard inside me. Again, I could feel the flood of his burning seed deep in my womb, and now that I wasn't drunk, I had a sudden moment of clarity and fear that he may have impregnated me. I didn't know why I hadn't considered this possibility before because Ben and I always use a condom. Maybe it was the intoxication, or the fact that Ben seemed okay with everything that was happening? I had no idea, but now I worried as I felt the last throbs of Dave's cock.