Camping Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let my legs fall to my sides, then leaned down and kissed me again, "Thanks Tiff. That was incredible. Beyond anything I'd ever dreamed of." He turned to Ben, basically repeating the same, "Thanks man. She's incredible."

I marvelled at the feeling as his cock slowly slid from me and his cum leaked down. I was too tired to move. My pussy stung, but also felt incredible as my clit actually throbbed. Dave flopped down beside me and fell asleep, as did Ben, but I laid there on my back, my hand between my legs, feeling the seemingly endless stream of Dave's semen as it leaked from me and worrying whether he'd impregnated me. Ben had only cum inside me once, and accidentally because a condom broke, but Dave had just intentionally deposited 2 huge loads very deep inside me. I thought about how his first deposit was likely pushed deep in my womb when he fucked me the 2nd time. My fingers were covered with his sticky seed.

When I couldn't sleep and was sure the boys were both out cold, I slipped from the tent into the light rain, easing into the lake to try to rinse my pussy out as though that somehow might stop me from becoming pregnant. As I walked back out, Dave was standing there waiting with a towel and shirt for me. He watched me dry off and helped pull the shirt on my damp body before wrapping his arms around me, "You okay Tiff?"

I nodded, then looked up at him, "To be honest, I'm terrified that you just got me pregnant."

Dave smiled, "Don't worry, I had a vasectomy last year. No more kids for me."

The relief I felt was incredible as I melted into Dave's arms, my legs becoming weak at the realization that I wouldn't get pregnant. He held me there while Ben snored loudly in our tent.

I looked up at Dave again and looked down into my eyes. I wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words. I felt safe in his arms, desired and loved. My feelings were becoming confusing. Dave hugged me tighter and I felt his semi-hard cock press against my stomach. He kissed me gently and this time I reciprocated passionately. His hands started to move around my back, then down to my ass cheeks which he squeezed before speaking breathlessly, "One last time?"

I didn't hesitate. I nodded eagerly.

Dave smiled, "I may need a bit of help to get started."

I slid down to my knees, staring at the trunk hanging between his legs. I kissed it all over, then pulled the head into my mouth, still shocked at his size despite him being only partially hard. I felt the throb as blood coursed back into him and marvelled as he grew hard inside my mouth until I couldn't resist and had to have him again. I stood, and took Dave's hand, leading him over to his ATV. I bent over the back, pushing my ass out to him.

I looked over my shoulder as I watched Dave step behind me, his cock in his hand as he guided inside me again. I loved the feeling of him, of the stretching, the filling, the stinging, but as before, I knew I couldn't take it for long. "Stop for a second please." I pleaded. Dave stopped, then pulled out. "Lay down please."

Dave did as I asked, laying on his back on the grass next to his machine. I laid on top of him, kissing him deeply as I guided him inside again, this time only letting half his cock inside me as I slid up and down him. I've never forgotten the feeling of that huge cock, despite still being madly in love with my husband.

"Dave. We need to finish. We can never do this again."

Dave nodded, a knowing look on his face. "Lay back."

I lifted myself off Dave and laid beside him on the grass, "I can't take you as deep this time." I cautioned him.

Dave nodded, moving between my legs and pushing the end of his cock inside.

"Oh shit, it stings." I panted out.

"Okay, I'll be as quick as I can" he assured me. He sat back on his heels again, looking me up and down as I did the same. He reached down and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it rather than fucking me, the head being the only part inside me.

I loved the view and soon found myself pinching my nipples, then sliding a hand down to rub my clit as Dave masturbated partially inside me. I watched Dave's chest move faster, his speed on his shaft increase. At the same time, I felt my own orgasm climbing and nearing again and I pinched my nipple harder, moved my fingers faster in circles over my clit. As my orgasm started, I heard Dave groan, then in one fast motion, felt his cock slide deep inside me as it throbbed. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled tightly, hugging him and digging my nails into his back as he kissed me in return.

We laid there in the light rain kissing until his cock softened again and slid from me. He helped me up, and we retreated into the tent. I don't think Ben knew about that last encounter, not that it made much of a difference at that point.

In the morning, we all got up, foggy and tired. We ate and swam, and then Dave told us he was going to go back a day early and leave us together. I was a bit disappointed, as was Ben. I don't know if Ben's reasoning was the same as mine, but I felt a connection to Dave now, and wanted more intimacy. I think Ben just wanted to have someone to fish with, and to maybe watch Dave fuck me again although I needed some recovery time.

We helped Dave pack his gear, then he said his good-byes to Ben and I, then fired up his ATV and disappeared into the woods again. Ben and I held hands, and assured one another that our love for one another hadn't changed. We made love again that night and fell asleep in one another's arms.

In a funny twist, a few weeks later, Dave and Ben had been hanging out and when Ben got home, he had a wine style gift bag in his hands with a little card addressed to me. I took the bag from Ben, surprised by the weight, and opened the card. It read simply, "Hey Tiff. Found a neat kit and decided to make something for you. Hope you enjoy! XXX"

I pulled out the tissue paper that covered the gift and I gasped at what I saw, thrusting the bag back at Ben. Ben looked inside and laughed, "Ya, he told me about this and asked if it was okay. I figured, we could have some fun with it, so why not?" He handed the bag back to me.

I reached down inside and grabbed the object, knowing immediately that it was an exact copy of Dave's cock and balls. "How?" I asked.

Ben filled me in on how Dave had been at a sex shop and found a kit that had a mould in it which allowed you to make a silicone copy of your cock. He had asked Ben if he thought I'd like to have it and Ben figured it would be a fun addition to our love making.

We still hang out with Dave often, and I've seen the looks he gives me. I have no doubt that he wants me again, as do I him, but I know that I can't allow that to happen again no matter how drunk we get. I take comfort in knowing that we had that special night together, and when I really desire him, I take out the dildo he made for me and fuck it until I hurt inside, sometimes letting Ben fuck my ass at the same time, bringing back all those memories of that special night.