Can You Keep a Secret? Long Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk about saving yourself. So I guess you aren't a tampon user?" I chuckled and she smiled at me.

"Shut up. No, I'm not. But after I have sex, yeah, probably then." I began to concentrate on her clit with my finger tips. "Ohhh... that feels good." I kept my fingers working while I talked.

"You remember when we first kissed?" I asked.

"You mean less than an hour ago? I think I can recall."

"Yeah, you know how when we started we just lightly brushed our lips against each other? I want to do that again."

"You don't mean on my mouth do you?" she asked.

"No."

"Okay, but you have to wait."

"Why?"

"Two reasons, one, its cold out here and I don't want to have to get out of the water. Two, I'm dying to get my hands on that cock of yours and I think it's time we went and got in the shower."

I sighed in jest, "I guess I can wait."

I got out of the hot tub and, taking her hand, walked into the house When we got to the bathroom, I turned the water on and she put her hair in a ponytail. We got in the shower together and immediately kissed, our bodies pressing against each other. She pulled away enough to break the kiss but my arms were still wrapped around her. She reached her hand between us and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"So... what do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Why don't you surprise me, do what you want to do."

She smiled at me. "I know what I want: everything. This is going to be the first of many times that I make you come. But, you are going to remember this time for the rest of your life. I want that memory to be what you want it to be."

"Okay, I'll tell you what I want. I promise. But first I want to know what you're thinking of."

"Okay." She looked down and ran her fingertips over the head of my cock.

"You see this? I want to feel this in my mouth, I want to feel my lips against your head, feel them wrapped around your hardness. I want to feel my tongue slide along the length of your shaft. And when you come I want you to fill my mouth with the taste of it. I want to feel it shoot out of your cock and know that I made it happen, that I did that for you. That's what I want. Now, tell me what you want."

I smiled at her, "Well, I was going to say a blowjob but that sounds way better. Let's go with what you want!"

She laughed and smiled at me, "Here goes."

_____

She got down on her knees and wrapped one of her hands around the base of his shaft, she leaned forward and began to kiss the head of his cock, her kisses deepening until she was sucking gently on the head. She began twirling her tongue around the rim of the head sending pleasure through his body that was almost too intense. Moving her hand she began to lick up and down the entire length of his shaft, lingering at the head for a moment every time she reached the top of his cock. Finally with one last run of her tongue along his length, she took him into her mouth.

It started with shallow motions, but as she began to understand what she was doing she felt her arousal build, and wanted to feel more of his flesh inside her. She began to test how deeply should could take him pressing the head of his cock against the back of her throat. At first it gagged her a little, but it aroused her as well to feel his flesh intruding into her mouth. She wondered if it was possible to take him all in. She rested her hands on his hips so that she could control how deep she went and tried to relax her throat when she would feel his head press against the back of her mouth. She could feel the gag reflex starting to fade, feeling more comfortable when she took him deep. She could feel her arousal building

"I think I'm going to come." She took her mouth off him and looked up.

"Not yet."

"Why?" There was desperation in his voice. She didn't want to get his hopes up if she couldn't do it, but she wanted more time to try and take him all in.

"I'm just really enjoying it and I don't want it to be over yet. Do you think that you can calm down a little?"

"Give me a second." He turned around and letting the water hit him in the chest he turned the hot all the way off. The sudden coldness took his breath away and as the water ran down his chest and over his cock, he felt the nearness of his orgasm slip away. He had been aroused for over an hour now and could feel the need for release even through the coldness. The build up that would hurt him the next day if he didn't get off made a dull ache in his lower abdomen. If she really let him come in her mouth, it was going to be a lot. He turned the hot water back on and turned around.

"Okay." His orgasm may have retreated but he was as erect as ever.

She had been touching herself while he had calmed down and her arousal had not subsided at all. She immediately began pushing the head of his cock against the back of her throat. She saw that she had two inches left when she took him to the back of her throat. She wanted to feel those two inched on her tongue, feel her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, and feel the head of his cock push into her throat.

Soon she realized that she wasn't gagging at all when she went her deepest and so she placed his cock as deep in her mouth as she had yet and began to push her mouth forward, she felt his cock penetrate her throat and found her lips around the base of his shaft. She held him there for a moment, realizing that her entire cock was inside her. Her arousal seemed to be in complete control of her and she could feel a wetness in her crotch.

She slowly withdrew and then moved forward again. As she got comfortable with it she picked up the pace. The feel of his cock plunging completely inside her again and again was driving her wild.

"Oh my god... I'm coming."

She wanted his come in her mouth, so she stopped taking him so deep but quickened the pace. Soon she felt the thick fluid shooting out of his head. She felt her pussy cry out to her for attention but she kept her hand off of herself. Her mouth was full of his come and she realized that she would have to swallow some of it to keep it from leaking out of her mouth. She did and the thought of his come sliding down her throat sent new jolts of electricity to her pussy. When he stopped coming she let the come that she hadn't swallowed fall into her hand and she fell backward, laying on the floor of the shower.

______

As the most intense and amazing orgasm of my life began to fade, I watched her take the hand that she had put my come in and begin rubbing her clit. Soon her crotch was smeared with come and she was bucking her hips. She cried out when her orgasm hit her and her body convulsed as her fingers rubbed frantically against her crotch. If I had harbored any doubts about whether she had enjoyed sucking me off, they were gone. When her orgasm faded she brought her hand to her mouth and began to lick the come off of her fingers. I had just come, and the sight of her set my arousal building all over again. She reached down to her crotch and finding more of my come there, gathered it into her fingers and brought them once again to her mouth.

"That was amazing. I have never had anyone do that to me before, but I'm pretty sure that no one will ever match that. You don't have to worry about me remembering that for the rest of my life."

"I know, I know. I don't think that I've ever been that turned on in my entire life. It only took me ten seconds to come I was so turned on."

I grabbed a bar of soap and kneeling down I began to lather her entire body. She moaned appreciatively while she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm.

---------------------------------------

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. When I was done she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"I don't think we need to wear anything to bed tonight, do you."

"Absolutely not."

She smiled and taking my hand led me to my bedroom. We laid on the bed together, neither of us wanting to get under the covers and deprive ourselves the view of the others naked body. She laid on her back and I laid on my side next to her as we kissed passionately.

"It's time for my taste."

Without responding, she spread her legs and I slowly moved my kisses from her mouth down to her breasts, across her stomach, and to the rise of flesh where the first taste anyone had ever had of her pussy awaited me. I took my time, kissing her inner thighs, running my tongue along her outer lips. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating and I gave into my desire to run my tongue between her lips and taste her. I licked the length of her slit repeatedly, teasing her clit each time.

I moved my body so that I was lying between her legs and I reached my hands under her perfect ass cheeks so that I could hold her sex against my mouth. I began teasing her clit with my tongue and when her arousal began to escape from her mouth as moans I returned to her lips, tasting and sucking on them. I wanted to plunge my tongue inside her, but remembered her request that her first penetration be by a cock. The temptation was difficult to resist. But I harbored the hope that the cock would be mine.

I felt her wrap her legs around my body and she began to lift her hips, pressing her cunt into my face. I felt her reach down and wrap her hands around my wrists. Her body was responding to her desire and holding me captive to fulfill it. I knew she was getting to the point where release wasn't just a desire, it was a consuming need. I began to concentrate on her clit, flicking my tongue over it, and gently pressing my teeth against it. I felt her legs tighten around me and her hips push forward, she was close and her body was demanding fulfillment. I sucked her clit into my mouth and pushed the tip of my tongue against it. Her body shook and she cried out

"Ooooooohhhh... Fuuuuu... Oooooohhhhh... Yeeeeeessss."

Her orgasm rolled over her and as it began to fade I felt her muscles relax, her legs felt like a weight instead of a vice, and her grip on my wrists weakened. I lay still while the pleasure lingered in her flesh.

"Come here and lay next to me."

I moved up and laid next to her on my back. After a moment she rolled toward me so that she was on her side on her body was pressed against mine. She propped her head up on her hand and looked down into my face.

"That was incredible." She leaned forward and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

"I want to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I've wanted to tell you ever since we first kissed but I was afraid that I would scare you."

"Go ahead."

"And I don't want you to feel like you have to say yes if you don't want to, or that if you don't want to, that the rest of this week can't be just like the past day."

"It's okay, just tell me."

With one hand she held my hand and squeezed it. She placed her other on my cheek and looked directly into my eyes.

"I want you to be my first."

To be continued...