All Comments on 'Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 01'

by Photman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
hardcorefoolhardcorefoolover 9 years ago
yes

Love the story. Can't wait to read part 2. Yes if I would let my wife do the modeling job, hell I would let her pose any way she wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes

I would let her do it knowing it made her feel so sexy and good about herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Part 1 is well presented with a great build up for further episodes. I can see this story series involving several volumes in the shooting of the photos and then over to Europe for the private showing of the final exhibits. Yes I would support my wife doing this modeling job. That support would be with the understanding and even expectation she would have a sexual affair with Bradley and also the photographer from Paris. There is also the possibility of an invite for Carla to go to Europe for the private showing and again might have a sexual affair with Stephane and maybe other while doing a tour with the private showings.

am looking forward to many episodes of this story line and how they may unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely I would. I have watched her be eaten to orgasm by another man and this would be nearly as good.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 9 years ago
Really good

Loved the story and yes Tigerlady would be great as a model.

Enjoyed the way you wrote it and look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes yes yes

Not only would I, I have, albeit that the artist was strictly a photographer, no paintings or drawings. I hope you two enjoyed your experience as much as we did. Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fun story but no I could not allow my wife to do this job, I'm to jealous of a person and we all know where this is going. It seems she is going to fuck the photographer and this guy in France and probably some of his friends. She started out a sexy horney loving wife but seems to be headed down a path of destruction to their marriage. Unless of course hubby really wants to turn into a slut for other men. Being you said this is true story than I cant see how a real true loving couple would be ok with this going down the path of her getting ducked by multiple men other than her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Had trouble with the believability...

...when you placed the topless beach option in St Maarten (which has no topless beaches) instead of St Martin (whose beaches are ALL topless, and two are completely clothing optional).

PraipusPraipusover 9 years ago
Well Written

Like your story, my girlfriend did a photo/video session with two professional photographers. She enjoyed the shoot so much that we did three more, the last knowing that the videographer was going to show the session to a friend in the pornography business!

Well done, and I'm looking forward to your next installment.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Not St Maartin

The author obviously had never been to one of sites he writes about. The French side of the island, St Martin, has clothing optional beaches. The only nude beach is at a resort on Orient Bay. Methinks the wife has gotten a bit too proud of her enlargement surgery, but to each his own. Need to check out the Wicked Weasel brand.

PhotmanPhotmanover 9 years agoAuthor
St. Maarten

The Island of St. Maarten is half Dutch and half French. I f you google the spelling both are correct.

PhotmanPhotmanover 9 years agoAuthor
St. Maarten

Our villa is on the Dutch side of the Island. We are not far from Orient Beach or Palm Beach both of which allow nudity. We live there most of the year. I think some of the people commenting should check out the facts!

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago

Seems pretty clear Bradley will be putting his next hard-on to better use. Nice debut.

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68over 9 years ago
Great Story

Well written, nice build up, looking forward to Ch. 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

A very well-told story. It could stand a little grammar editing.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Would I let my wife do this modeling job?

Seriously?!? Since you asked the question and maintain this is a true story, of course you should let her do it, since you obviously enjoy having her used by other men. You're wife is obviously a slut, at least in behavior, and you're at least a cuckold in waiting, if not one already. Of course, she'll always 'love' you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Encore

Yes and fuck yes. I am pale with envy. As some ladies very prudently observe, it is only sex, one of the most gratifying experiences there is !43B2

morefunnakedmorefunnakedover 8 years ago
HOORAY FOR WICKED WEASEL!

fellow fan of WW as well as KW and the Caribbean, particularly the French isles

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Fabulous!

As a part time model, I can easily relate to this story. While I have never enjoyed the erotic experience at the level that Carla enjoyed, I loved the story. Thank you!

rodryder44rodryder44over 6 years ago
modeling job

Terrific plot and writing. Yes I would urge my wife to model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, but...

Not if she's going to bang Bradley in chapter 2 (Carla can do him in chapter 2 but I wouldn't want MY wife to.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife Orgasms

I also want to share a true story. We married young, wife was 18. She worked as a model for a small local clothes. The photographer knew we needed money so offered her s lingerie shoot. We talked it over and agreed she should do it. She arrived at the studio to find the same female clothes aid , female make up artist and male hairdresser from her other shoots. She was glad since she knew them and they were always professional. They did her hair and makeup and she was given first set of bra and panties. When he came in the photographer said”She has to be shaved “ She looked down and even though she had trimmed some blonde curls were showing. The male hairdresser told her to take of the panties and lay on the table. He then proceeded to lather her up and started shaving. Being nude and shaved by a male got her horny. When he moved her clit back and forth to shave around it , she said she had a mind blowing orgasm. She told me she pushed her pussy up and bucked against his hand. When she was done orgasming, she saw four set of eyes glued to her wet pussy. She was so embarrassed but they never said anything but all smiled snd acted professional. I was upset that 4 strangers had watched my bride orgasm to another mans touch but admit it was a turn on.

MerchantbankerMerchantbankerover 1 year ago

Nice. I was erect by the end and keen for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhotman@Photman
292 Followers
We are Joe and Carla,we have been married for about 20 years. Carla loves to pose for my camera and has done several photo shoots for professional photographers. Most of her modeling is done on beaches in Key West or the Caribbean. When she first started modeling for professio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES