Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
292 Followers

Bradley said, "Carla, are you ready to do some topless shots?"

She said, "Bradley, I am sorry this top is so small but this is the first time I have ever had this top on, I don't normally wear a top." She smiled and said, "I hope you boys are ready for this."

She went in to change suits. I thought she might just drop her top but, no, new bottoms were needed too.

When she returned, she was probably the most beautiful and sexy I have ever seen her. She had on the tiniest and sheerest thong I have ever seen her wear. I still don't know why she was so adamant about keeping her bottoms on. You could see everything. I could tell that she had shaved her pubic area even closer than usual, we could clearly see her slit. Bradley and I were both speechless. We couldn't do anything but stare.

Bradley finally said, "You look sexier than I could have ever imagined."

I said, "I don't think you have ever looked this sexy before."

Carla blushed deeply and said, "I am glad guys you like what you see."

Her makeup was perfect as was her hair and her tan. Her nipples were hard and totally erect. She loves exposing her 36Ds and I know showing them off to Bradley was the ultimate turn on for her. I could tell she was really turned on, as was Bradley. We both had huge erections.

Carla said, "Where shall we start"?

Bradley said, "The garden would be the perfect spot."

The flowers made her look even more beautiful, which Bradley kept telling her. They moved from the garden to the villa entryway, to the pool area, and then to the beach. He had told her that he would take about thirty pictures, but he had already taken over a hundred of her topless. Carla was enjoying every shot, she was dancing around pushing her shoulders back showing the camera her tits in every angle possible. She would bend over and show Bradley her ass. You could she her pussy was totally wet. The front of her thong was completely wet as were the insides of her thighs.

Bradley could hardly talk he was so turned on, but he asked me, "Where else can we should get a few more photos?"

I said, "How about a few in the hot tub, then in the shower, and maybe some in the bedroom"

Carla said, "Good idea. Let's go!"

I could tell she liked that idea because the thong was getting really messy. She got in the hot tub and Bradley did a few shots of her wet, tanned body. Her thong had become completely transparent from the water in the hot tub.

Bradley asked, "Please remove the thong."

She said, "Not now. I'm not ready to do that."

Bradley still had a huge hard on, we could both see that Carla was starring at it with a smile. She liked that he was as horny as she was.

We moved to our bathroom. Carla got in the shower and danced around for the camera, but still had not removed the thong. Bradley was still shooting photos as fast as he could. Carla looked at Bradley and stared dancing, rubbing her nipples and running her hands all over her body. She was so turned on that I thought she would have an orgasm any second.

She said, "Let me dry off and change and we will do some shots in the bedroom. Joe, will you turn our bed down?"

After about 20 minutes, she came into the bedroom with her makeup retouched and her hair fixed again. All she had on was a completely sheer white micro thong. She looked wonderful, which Bradley told her several times. She stopped in front of the mirror, admiring her body as were we.

Carla said, "My nipples need a little touchup". So she started playing with them. They immediately became erect. Both Bradley and I were fully erect.

She said, "Bradley you need to get a few of these shots."

She started moving in front of the mirror, holding and squeezing her nipples. She was getting so wet her thong was becoming even more saturated with her juices.

She looked at her pussy in the mirror and said, "I need to take care of this. Bradley, do want more photos of my wet pussy?"

He said, "Yes", and took a bunch. She went back in the bathroom and came back wrapped in a towel.

Carla said, "Ok, guys. I have got a surprise for you, especially you, Bradley."

She crawled in bed and pulled the sheet up and threw the towel out.

She said, "Okay, Bradley, get your camera ready."

She pulled the sheet down so we could see everything, except her pussy. She had one hand squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples, and the other hand was between her legs. I could tell by looking at Bradley that his erection was monstrous. His camera hand was shaking. Carla just kept lying there, smiling at Bradley and pulling on her nipples. Her right hand kept sliding down her belly under the sheet. The way the sheet was draped, I could tell that she was massaging her clit, and was doing so hard and as fast as she could. Her eyes never left Bradley's. He kept taking pictures as fast as he could. We could hear her low moans as she kept rubbing her pussy under the sheet. I thought Bradley was about to cum in his pants.

Carla rolled over on her stomach and the sheet dropped down to her thighs. She continued to rub her clit. Her ass was uncovered and sticking up in the air as she continued to finger herself. She kept going up and down in her pleasure. She had told us both she wouldn't pose completely naked, she was now well beyond belief. She turned back over with the sheet, pulling the sheet back into position over her legs and waist. She moved hand back between her legs. Her eyes locked on Bradley as she kept humping her finger. She put her hand back on her nipple and started pulling really hard.

After a short time, she screamed at Bradley, "pull the sheet off."

When he did we could see that she had her finger deep inside her wet pussy. She was moaning by that point and she began to spasm. Her naked body jerked uncontrollably with the biggest orgasm she has ever had, at least with me, but her eyes never left Bradley.

Carla went completely limp and just laid there, legs spread. Bradley took several more photos while her finger was still in her wet pussy with her juices running out onto the already-wet sheet like I have never seen before.

She laid there for several minutes, not even trying to cover herself, then said, " Bradley, I hope you got the pictures of my pussy that you wanted. I want this modeling job, so take all the pictures you want."

She spread her legs open as far as they would go and then she smiled at me and said. "Joe, I hope you are okay with this."

I said, "Your decision."

Then she rolled over onto her stomach again and put her butt in the air and spread her legs once again.

Bradley looked at me and said, "Is it okay with you if I take a few more?"

I said, "Sure, why not."

He got some shots from several angles of her asshole and open pussy.

Bradley looked over at me and said, "She truly is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I was speechless.

Bradley said, "I think Stephane will be amazed with these test shots."

He packed up his gear to leave. I could tell he was weak and still had a huge erection. I was thinking of telling Carla to go ahead and fuck him, since it was bound to happen sooner or later, but I decided to say nothing.

Bradley was ready for me to take him back to the studio and I told Carla that I would be back in a while. Carla was worn out, but I could tell she was still horny. She made no effort to cover herself. She was loving being totally exposed for Bradley. She walked us to the car while still nude. She gave him a huge, wet kiss with tongue. Her tits were buried in his chest and his erection was rubbing against her belly.

She said, "That was for asking me to be your model and getting me out of panties. I want more!"

On the way back to the studio I told him, "This is completely out of character for her. She just got carried away in the moment, because she thinks you are so good looking. Enjoy the adventure, because it's probably not over."

His only comment all the way to the studio was, "I think Stephane will be pleased with the photos of this beautiful woman. I am sure she will be my model."


Stay tuned for part two. Would you let your wife do this modeling job? Please leave comments!

Thanks to Brad.32 for his Editing Skill

Photman
Photman
292 Followers
12