Carnal Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers

"Oh, you ladies seem to know so much. But if I may make a suggestion let's start with a sixty-nine, then we will se. There are some cushions we can use," I said and pulled her down over me. I noticed the name tag of Abigail next to us before my face was surrounded by Cynthia's thighs.

She tasted very sweet and I had a good time licking and kissing her from the clit to her ass hole. She did a good job on my cock as well. Her clit swelled and got hard under my tongue and she panted hard and started to moan. She cried out when I flicked over the clit but wanted my tongue into her pussy as well. Suddenly she couldn't hold back any longer and came moaning and crying out. I heard her sister screaming at my side just when Cynthia's scream died away.

Cynthia moved away and suddenly I felt a condom being rolled onto my cock. The ladies´ purses obviously were equipped too.

"Come, take me from behind. Be my satyr and deflower me," she called. I rose and searched for her until I found a soft ass which I caressed. There was a sweet laugh. "Yes, that's right, that's me. Come on in, the door is open," she said and I felt her hand on my cock guiding me to her entrance.

I tried to copy the satyr as that what was she had been asking for and made a few small thrust to get my bearings. Then I put all my strength behind a mighty shove that took my cock all the way inside to bottom out in her. She swayed forward from the impact and cried out, not in pain but of pleasure.

"Yes Tom, yes. That's right. That was a mighty one. More of that please," she yelled.

I fucked her from behind not forgetting to caress her ample boobs that felt nice in my hands and her hard clit. Now and then I caressed the rest of her body, arms, shoulders, back and face. I kept in mind that the twins wanted to switch and held back to be able to fuck Abigail later on. She too got a good shafting from the sounds of it.

Cynthia started to buck under me and get noisier. She moaned constantly and cried out in between. I also heard Abigail moan and cry out and understood that the twins' minds were linked. They started to come almost at the same time and there was lovely music from the two of them crying out in unison.

Cynthia rested for a while standing on all fours holding my cock in a firm grip with her pussy. I looked around and all over the place I saw pink and blue name tags and pictures. Erect blue cocks and green pussies moved around. It was amazing to see blue cocks just disappear when being pushed into the pussies and then reappear when pulled out for the next stroke.

Cynthia loosened her grip and pulled away from me. I heard her whisper with Abigail. They suddenly laughed, green pussies moved and then I was pushed down on my back.

"Hi there, it's me, Abigail," the twin sister said leaning over me and then she kissed me, a good, long French kiss. "Time for the change, isn't it? Let's see if that sword is sharp. . . Well, not bad but let's get it even better. But not with this on, no way."

She had knelt over me and grabbed my cock examining its hardness. It had slackened slightly and she pulled the condom off and started to suck me. She was good at it and soon I was rock hard again. I felt a fresh condom being rolled down my cock.

"There you are. Nice and hard. Ready for me? This will be a lovely ride," she giggled and swiftly straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. I grabbed her hips and started to caress her body. As far as I could tell her body was similar to her sister´s with ample firm breasts and a clit that was hard and protruding. She moaned of delight when I put my thumb over it following her movements up and down. Her pussy gripped nicely around my cock. It was a very nice ride.

Both sisters moaned constantly. Abigail gripped harder around my cock and quickened her pace moving up and down with shorter thrusts. She cried out and rode frantically with very short rapid thrusts. She sat down hard on me her body trembling. Her pussy muscles worked hard until she cried out lengthily and slumped down over me. My cock slipped out of her. I got aware of that Cynthia was very noisy too.

Abigail recovered and sat up again. There was a deep laugh when she felt my still hard cock poking her ass. She grabbed it and used it to caress her pussy. She circled her clit and let it slide down her slit to her ass hole. She repeated it slowly a few times. I thought that I should tease her and timed a move carefully. When she stopped shortly at her ass hole to reverse the direction I suddenly thrust upwards. She wasn't prepared for it and my cock head slipped into her ass before she had a chance to stop it. There was a cry and she froze but lowered herself slightly which pushed my cock further up her ass. She laughed throatily and squeezed her ass muscles hard around my cock.

"Well Tom, I must say. Sodomize a woman at the first date!" She said laughingly and kept her position. Well, I thought. She was in charge being on top of me. If she didn't like it she could just rose. I couldn't withdraw being pinned down.

She laughed throatily again and loosened her grip around my cock. She let her weight push her further down on my cock and she tried a few short careful thrusts up and down. Then she laughed again and sat down taking my cock fully into her ass.

She started to move up and down along my cock. That she was no butt virgin soon became clear. She moved and squeezed my cock very nicely and obviously enjoyed it. She moaned each time she slid down.

"Abigail, what are you doing," I suddenly heard Cynthia say. She was suddenly very close to us at the side of Cynthia. "There's such a funny feeling in my ass. Do you really . . .?" There was laughter and Cynthia had stopped moving.

"Well, yes, it just happened. Why not, it's pleasant," Abigail said and joined the laughter. "What about you? It feels like your pussy is empty?"

Was it really true? Had twins really an extra sense between themselves

"Yes, it was lovely but now my man is spent. May I join in? It feels lovely in my ass too."

Suddenly I saw a green pussy above me and Cynthia straddled my head. I felt the scent from an aroused pussy. I reached up to locate her body. She laughed happily when she felt my hands on her ass.

"Abigail, get going. It feels like you are nicely filled up. Tom, maybe you can lick me while Abigail is fucking your cock, please.

There I was suddenly with two women to take care of. Abigail started to move up and down and I dug in licking the pussy above me. Cynthia moved around to find the angle that felt best for her. I heard moans and laughter above me and I reached out to caress whatever came in my reach, breasts, bellies, asses.

The women got excited and moans were replaced with cries. I felt pleasantries in my loins and started to meet Abigail when she pushed down. Cynthia rubbed her pussy against my mouth feeling neglected. We found a new rhythm that took us toward fulfillment. I put a finger into Cynthia's ass which she acknowledged with a deep contented grunt.

The release came unexpected. Abigail cried out, Cynthia screamed moments later and I felt the click in my loins and my first spurt left my cock. Abigail had sat down, her ass squeezed hard all along my cock but released the grip after my first spurt only to help pushing the next out by squeezing hard when it came rushing. She repeated that until I was empty, crying out each time.

Cynthia pressed her pussy against my mouth and tongue. I heard her scream in unison with Abigail and her body shuddered.

While the orgasms subsided they embraced each other sitting on me. Suddenly they dismounted and stretched out on each side on me. We lay for a while softly caressing and kissing. I felt the condom being rolled off and soft lips engulfed my cock. A whirling tongue licked it clean. The twins changed place and another mouth engulfed my balls rolling them gently. I was busy caressing both ladies.

Eventually we rose and went to the restrooms. We parted outside with a hug and a kiss.

After freshening up I went to the buffet table for another bite and drink. People mingled around bumping into each other in the dark. The pussies again sparkled in multi color, the bright green was gone. The atmosphere was light and fondling of bodies very relaxed. It felt very natural and the polite thing to do.

It was fascinating to try to visualize what the women I was exploring looked like. Normally when you meet a person you start taking in the full picture and then go to the details. In the dark you had to start with the details and try to build up the full picture. The painted markings made it easy to estimate the height. The face was difficult and color of hair was impossible. But then it got easier. Cupping the boobs told a lot. There were all types. My favorite is big soft breasts with a heavy core that fits nicely in my hands. Then there were quite a few pairs of big, sloppy breasts. I had come across a few ladies with big, round and very firm breasts with a different feel. Must be silicone I thought, pleased to finally get my hands on these new inventions. Then there were firm round breasts, very nice to fondle, to the small perky ones.

The nipples and areolas added to the image with their different sizes and largeness. Some very small and narrow, other soft and puffy on large areolas Yes, breasts were easy to visualize.

Further down was the belly. Not too difficult either. The roundness was easy to feel, from the very flat over the nicely rounded to those well rounded even if the weren't directly fat.

The ass was very important. Round or pear shaped could be felt as well as the fullness. Squeezing and rolling gently told about the firmness and how muscled it was.

Then there were the waist, hips and upper thighs. The roundness of hip and thigh gave guidance to the type of figure the lady had together with the relative narrowness of the waist.

Then at last the pubic mound. There were all kinds from very meaty soft cushions to lean hard bones. The slit started high up on some and further down on others. The feel of the pussy hair ranged from silky to rough, from a rich bush to tiny growth. Quite a few had shaved the pubic mons ranging from landing strips to the smooth baldness of the completely shaved.

It gave a deeper feeling to think along these lines while I cupped and kissed breasts of many shapes and sizes and caressed bodies which were everything from meaty to lean and curvy to slender and with mounds ranging from rich bushes to smooth, clean shaved skin. I felt great.

I wondered fleetingly how women thought about men's bodies and especially the cocks. What turned them on? What were they looking for? I realized that I had very little knowledge about that.

I stood in a group with my arms around two ladies gently caressing their asses. The ladies explored my body as well. Suddenly the hands met on my cock and were quickly withdrawn. They kept on exploring though and both neared my privates again and the same thing happened. The hands were withdrawn when they met. But this time the ladies broke into laughter which the rest of the group wondered about. Only the three of us understood the reason. The hands came back but this time they joined forces caressing my cock.

While I was so nicely caressed I noticed the red mound and the paintings of a steward coming through the crowd. She seemed to be looking for somebody. She worked her way towards our group.

"Excuse me, sir. Mistress Diane wants a word if you would be so kind. Please follow me and I will lead you to her," she said very politely. Her name tag told that she was Linda. She turned and placed my hand on her hip to make it easier for me to follow her. When she started to walk my hand slid down over her ass and I got certain that she was as naked as the rest of us.

"Better do like this. I might lose you in the crowd otherwise," she said giggling and grabbed my cock that had a nice swell from the ladies´ caresses. Putting my hand back on her hip she moved on pulling me with her.

Somehow she had bearings and knew where to go circling around the groups of people. It felt nice with her hand on my cock. She massaged it slightly while we moved on and it responded by swelling to erection.

She stopped abruptly and I bumped into her only to find that she had leaned forward. My cock slid in between her open thighs. When I grabbed her hips for support she closed her thighs rolling my cock between them. I felt the heat and moistness from the pussy.

"Easy sir. Mistress Diane said that is a no-no. Remember?" She said giggling when she rose and grabbed my now fully erect cock in a firm grip. "Well, here we are. Be careful."

I heard a canvas flap be turned away and was pulled inside something I first thought was a tent. But I saw the stars and the faint bulbs along the railing and understood that it was a partitioning off the deck probable at the side of the stage. Two ladies were in there, one sitting in front of a screen, the other being Diane. I could tell from the body paintings. The lashings across her butt were very visible.

"Mistress, Mr. Tom as ordered," my steward reported jokingly still holding my cock. "Yes, he certainly is a four and maybe also a five. But that of course can't be established in the dark. And he is horny, he just tried to rape me," she said giggling.

"Oh, did he? Well, knowing you I wonder why he didn't succeed," Diane laughed. "A horny four you said. Excellent, just as we expected from what we have seen." At the screen I could see faint images of people, not that they could be recognized but their name tags showed clearly. Diane kept track of us.

"Well," Diane said anticipating my question. "We must keep an eye on things so nobody gets hurt, don't we. And we noticed that you have made intimate acquaintances with five or six women. A good score I must say. Really a good score, just what one wishes from a man with a rank four or five cock."

"What's that rank?" I asked a bit curious. "That's flattering of course but I am not that long, although a little bigger than average from what I have read." "Oh you men, always concerned about size aren't you?" Linda broke in. "Size is just one of many factors when judging a cock. Length, circumference, shape and looks, there are many physical factors. And then we have the way it gets erect, the angle, if it bends and so on. We must not forget the balls either. And finally the way it functions when used for what it is designed for. Oh, there are so many factors that have to be taken into account." Linda said very committed. I had got a lesson and suddenly knew much more what women were looking for about the cock. The three women started to giggle.

"Now Tom, I want to ask you something," Diane said after a short pause. "We will have a winding up of the party with dancing where everyone can participate. The staff has volunteered to be lead dancers on stage. It´s sort of an amateur show. Are you willing to go on stage with them?"

"Oh, I don't know . . . Well, what should I do on stage?" I asked.

"Oh, but I thought that was obvious. Dance and take part in what might happen. It´s nothing we have rehearsed. It just came up when we felt a need for a winding up activity." Diane said lightly but with some concern in her voice.

"Oh, well that will be fun I guess if you really think I could do it," I said. "Who will be my partner? You? I really would like you to be my partner."

"I bet you would. You screw everything, don´t you? Oh sorry, that was kind of you of course. I am staff, remember? We will find a good partner for you, don´t worry. You have shown that you can handle anyone, am I right, April?" She said mockingly.

"Oh yes, I am sure he will be perfect," the woman at the screen exclaimed. She reached out and grabbed my cock squeezing it. She giggled when I leaned forward to kiss the slopes of her breasts and she put a nipple in my mouth.

"It's all settled then. Excellent. The girls will show you what to do. Just follow their lead and everything will go smoothly I am sure. Let's get going."

Diane went on stage announcing the plans for winding up the party and urging everyone to find a dance partner. I looked at Diane from the side of the stage and got turned on by her lovely look. Only her face and shoulders were lit up with white light. The rest of her body was outlined by the bright shining strands. The lashes were in dull green and bluish. The light went out and Diane disappeared.

I put my hands on April´s shoulders when looking on the screen how men and women found each other but also how stewards discreetly helped lonely people to find a partner. April at the screen had a central role having an overview and directing stewards on the deck through earphones. When she was sure everyone was paired she told the stewards to get ready for the show.

April relaxed and leaned back. She pulled my hands down to cup and caress her full boobs. She giggled and let me go on for a little while before she pushed me away to stand up.

Suddenly April's hands were all over my body spraying it. "Have to refresh your make up, haven't I?" She giggled. She withdrew and I heard the hiss from spray cans when she used them on her own body.

The music came on, a brisk tune easy to dance to. April took my hand and together we moved to the stage. When she stopped my cock bumped into her butt. There was a throaty laugh. She put her hand between us and grabbed my cock and leading me by it she guided me up on stage. Other stewards joined but there were only three women to five men.

"Don´t worry, Linda is preparing your partner. They will join us shortly," April whispered having anticipated my concern. She still held my cock and now squeezed it reassuringly. She giggled and then left me to join her partner. After a while Linda entered the stage with another woman in tow. Linda pushed her towards me.

I had hardly time to take her hand and lean over to kiss her breast in the now normal way to say hallo before Linda put us in a line and then the magic light was on. The stewards and stewardesses were clearly outlined and were met by cheers when recognized by the audience. We started doing some sort of line dancing moving back and forth in rhythm and turning around. The stewardesses looked marvelous, the painted straps along legs, arms, waist and breasts outlining their bodies. When we were turned around the women wriggled their asses excessively. The stewardesses had a good time really showing off. The stewards had similar paintings emphasizing other parts of their bodies with the cocks in bright blue. My partner and I were much more modest; painted like the female birds compared with the males I thought. But the essentials were outlined in the magic light. My partner had spirals around her boobs painted in emerald green zeroing in to bright red cherries and there was a painted belt around her waist with arrows-points, the one at front ending in the sparkling bush and the one at the back ending in her ass crack.

The tune changed to a slow dance. Our line broke up and we danced in pairs holding each other very close. My woman had a very lithe body and followed me easily. My senses told that she was mature with firm ample boobs and nicely soft body and skin. She was older than the stewardesses I thought. Well, she should be coming from the audience. All women I had met during the evening were mature. Her body had that nice soft roundness that many women get with maturity. Her breasts were full and firm, giving that lovely heavy feeling in my hands when I cupped them. She was very quiet only moaned of joy and pleasure now and then.

I looked over her shoulder onto the deck. The stage gave a good overview and it was amazing to se all the pictures of cocks, pussies and the name tags move around. Blue cocks and sparkling pussies flashed now and then when bodies bounced apart. I couldn't look for long though. My woman demanded my full attention. We had been dancing close together but in the ordinary way holding hands and my other hand at her back. Suddenly she put her arms around my neck and I held her tight with both arms around her. After a little while she pushed my hands downwards until they cupped her ass cheeks. She moaned of delight when I squeezed them gently. She crept very close pressing her firm breasts against my chest and grinding her pubic mound hard into me. I saw the other couples on stage dancing in the same way. There were blue hands on the buttocks of the women. I looked at my own hands and saw that they were blue as well.

Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers