Carnal Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Soon her moans changed into small cries each time I hit her back wall. Gradually we increased our tempo shortening the strokes. Now her pussy was narrow all the time and I had to use more force on the inbound stroke. But now and then she loosened her grip making me to slam hard into her. Suddenly she heaved her ass up supporting herself only on shoulders and feet. That gave a new angle, an angle that increased the pressure from my cock on her inner soft spot. I stopped the long strokes and instead let the top of my cock head slide back and forth over her sensitive spot tilting it as much as I could upwards.

That made it. She started to come again. Not violently this time but an orgasm that took its time building up. Her body started to tremble, she whined, her pussy rippled slowly along my cock and she pressed hard upwards nearly lifting me up. Then the tremble changed to a shudder and there were cries, her pelvis moved in staccato against me and her pussy changed uncontrollable from gripping my cock hard to getting very loose. A low scream came from deep inside her which increased both in volume and tune. Suddenly she fell down and flung her legs around my waist pressing herself hard against me with my cock as deep inside her as it could come.

She kept that position for what felt like an eternity. Her pussy changed all the time and she screamed steadily.

Eventually her scream started to go down the scale. She loosened her grip around my waist and instead raised her legs up in the air widely spread. I moved in her pussy to find out what she wanted and soon got the messages I needed. Her scream rose and lowered depending on how I moved and her pussy responded by changing the grip around my cock. We worked excellent together and with small means she gave me signals to adjust my movements. We found a pleasant rhythm and her screams went up and down the scale as she rode on top of the orgasmic wave.

I don't know how long this went on. Time looses its meaning in such a situation and it was very pleasurable not only because I was able to give this woman the ultimate pleasure. No, I also had a marvelous time too. She made wonders for my cock with her pussy by changing its behavior, gripping hard, getting loose, changing the friction all the time. She kept me in a state of high arousal but making sure that I didn't reach to point of no return. As well as I let her slide down now and down she gave me a breather before we brought each other to the top again.

I had been able to notice the stunned silence in the audience now and then. Even the gruff woman had silenced. But suddenly I got aware of a growing noise. Cheers and laughs welled up to us but I couldn't understand why. I looked up and saw Linda´s glittering body close by. She made the audience to laugh and cheer. But I had to concentrate on my woman and avoid boiling over so I lost interest in what Linda was doing.

But then I felt a hand stroke over my ass. A nice soft hand it was that suddenly gripped my balls and squeezed gently. Then two fingers gripped around the base of my cock pulling my foreskin back. I knew it was a trick of the practiced women in the trade to finish a man off but it felt wonderful. Being inside a highly trained pussy doing its very best and at the same time get the balls fondled and have a firm grip around the base of the cock was marvelous. I nearly came on the spot and had to concentrate hard not to.

The grip around my cock suddenly went away. The audience cheered and laughed again. I couldn't understand why and was puzzled. But then something smooth made a very determined inroad into my asshole. A well lubricated finger no doubt. As I was taken by surprise it passed the sphincter easily. The finger was pushed further in and started to search around with circular motions. I lunged forward when the fingertip slid over my prostate gland. I understood that I was going to be forced to come. There was no way I could avoid that being in the state of utterly arousal as I was and with a skilful woman fingering my gland. Another well known trick of the professional women I thought just before she caressed my gland again. I lunged forward again thinking that it was best to end this thing as best as I could

I changed my rhythm to fast short strokes. Somehow my woman had anticipated that and was ready to follow. Her screams increased. The finger in my ass now was steady on my gland massaging it lightly. The pleasure from it was near unbearable and my loins boiled over. A few rapid strokes got my woman over her brink as well and when I emptied myself in mighty spurts she screamed on top of her lungs.

I collapsed on top of her and her scream died away. Her legs sank down and she put her arms around me. We lay like that for quite some time regaining our composures. Eventually my woman wriggled her ass to get us more comfortable and she also put her legs around me. I lay comfortable outstretched on top of her nice soft body. Her strong thighs embraced me and her broad hips, round belly and ample breasts carried my weight. My cock was still pleasantly buried deep in her warm pussy that still pulsated around it. She hugged me hard and then pushed my upper body up and took my face in her hands. We kissed, a long lingering kiss that expressed our affection for each other but also mutual thanks for all the pleasure we had given and received.

Her pussy didn´t came to rest but kept caressing my cock with ripples and ever changing grips. It was something new to me and I whispered my appreciation in her ear. She got very happy for my praise and her pussy increased its lovely activities.

Everything has to come to an end though. She did her very best but eventually my cock shrank out of her lovely pussy. I felt a hand grouping between my thighs and then the condom was ripped off my cock. The audience started to cheer and I looked up and saw Linda triumphantly let the colored condom swing from her pink hand. She pointed out that it contained a good amount of come which made the audience to cheer and laugh even more.

My woman squirmed and rolled me off her. Linda helped me to stand up and hugged me, a full body hug grinding her lovely body against mine for quite some time. She kissed my cheeks before letting me loose.

I looked around for my lovely woman. I wanted to hug and thank her again. But she was nowhere to be seen. She had disappeared in the dark without saying a word. And I didn´t knew her name I realized.

April came up to me taking my hand. She guided me off stage and pulled my head down to kiss her breast before she left me on my own. I slowly drifted toward the restrooms.

To be continued...

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers