Carnal Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I wasn't unaffected of her doings. My cock swelled and got harder. She laughed delighted and wriggled her hips to give room for it to rise between our bodies then pressed herself close to me giving my cock a nice massage against her soft belly.

The tune stopped. Linda spread us out on the stage. The next tune was a love song not really meant for dancing. Instead the women knelt in front of us and pink hands grabbed our blue cocks. After some fondling they moved closer. What could be seen were bright red, open lips getting close and slowly taking in the blue cocks between them. The stewardesses started to suck slowly letting the blue cocks in and out of their red mouths. I got very hard which my woman acknowledged with satisfied moans. I looked over the audience and saw that quite a few of the women had followed the stewardesses' example.

When the song ended the stewardesses withdrew their red mouths. The erect blue cocks pointed upwards in different angles and the red mouths were held open some distance away. My woman let a pink finger trail along my cock. With the finger tip she pressed the cockhead downwards and let the finger tip slip away. The cock sprang upwards. She laughed out loudly, a proud, happy laugh and repeated it a few times for the benefit of the audience. The other followed and we all got nice cheers.

Linda suddenly disentangled from her man. She bent over and picked up something. She quickly handed the other females what she had picked up. Pink hands busied themselves rolling condoms onto the erect cocks. But it was no ordinary condoms, they were in multicolor. Mine had a tiger pattern.

Suddenly the pussies turned into bright green and the shoulder pictures showed the women sitting with open legs, pussies glowing in red.

The music came on, a nice tune with a steady beat. The stewardesses rose and were spread out taking positions at the front of the stage. They fumbled around slightly and then got down on all fours with heads and shoulders lowered. The strands at their backs started to move and little imagination was needed to get the picture of wriggling asses. It was obvious what they expected. My woman followed. I moved in and knelt behind her, my cock slid down the arrow in between her buttocks. When my cock touched her pussy area she cried out in anticipation.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her close. She wriggled her ass to help me find her entrance. She cried out again when the cock head spread her moist lips. With a forceful push I entered her and with the next stroke I bottomed out. She cried out happily.

I got aware of a stunned silence in the audience. Very few danced although the tune was great with its steady beat. Most of the people were watching the stage. I realized that we had to give them the best show we could muster.

I started to fuck with long slow strokes making sure the audience could see my tiger cock move in and out. The stewardesses had thought about that and positioned themselves along the stage letting the audience see us from the side. The condoms shone brightly and showed very clearly how the cock disappeared when pushed inside.

I reached under my woman to cup her breasts. They were marvelous, heavy and firm and swinging freely with long stiff nipples that were very nice to roll between my fingers. She moaned of delight. I heard encouraging comments from the audience now standing close to the stage and understood that the spirals made the movements of the marvelous boobs very visible.

I fucked her with steady strokes and caressed her whole body not forgetting her clit. She met my thrusts eagerly wanting each one to go deep into her pussy. All the stewardesses were loudly moaning and crying out in different tunes creating an exciting love song. It was never quiet. After a while I recognized their different sounds. April behind me had a thin very high pitch. Linda in front of me had a lower, varied pitch that was heard all the time. One mixed cries with dirty talk when she got excited. My woman had a deep husky tune that never broke.

The talkative stewardess suddenly screamed uncontrollable. Dirty words flowed in between her screams. She was unaware of everything but her own pleasure. Her screams seemed to get the other girls going making the love song to increase in volume.

My woman had moaned constantly and her pussy had narrowed pleasantly. She also started to scream, low to begin with but increasing when her body started to shudder. Her orgasm was as intense as her scream that kept on for long.

I had stopped banging into her and instead cupped her boobs. Her nipples had got very stiff and prolonged but softened when her orgasm subsided. She put a hand over mine urging me to squeeze her breast harder. Together we overheard when orgasms hit her fellow performers. There was no doubt what happened to them. The screams of pleasure told it all.

"Lovely, just lovely," she said happily when the screams had died away. "Go on please. I want more, much more. I know what you can do with a woman. Give it to me, please."

When the audience cheered I understood that she had spoken loudly so everyone could hear. She got back into position on all fours and pushed her ass against me wriggling it in a strong urge.

Beyond her I saw Linda disentangle from her man. But it was only to change position. She pushed him down on his back and mounted him. His red and green cock disappeared circle by circle when she slowly impaled herself on his cock.

My woman wriggled her ass again eager to get me going. My cock had never left her pussy and she had held it in a nice, firm grip during the interlude. But I had got a rest and was ready to give her more, much more as she had requested.

I started to fuck her with deep blows in a steady pace following the music that now had a heavy beat, very easy to follow. I caressed her whole body not too gentle though. I squeezed her ass and hips, let my thumbs follow her spine up and down with open palms and got round her body to cup and squeeze the breasts. I caressed down her belly to find her clit to massage. I saw Linda in front of us moving up and down, the red and green circles on the cock showing and disappearing.

My woman was soon moaning again and so were the stewardesses. The choir sang in parts with different tunes. The love song sounded fantastic and very arousing. The audience wasn't unaffected. The atmosphere had changed from light happiness to highly erotic. From what I could see quite a few couples were mating again. The pink marks on the bodies showed that most of the women were down on all fours taking the cocks from behind. I saw blue marks moving rhythmically above the pink ones. But I also saw quite a few couples doing the sixty-nine only that the pink marks showed that both persons were women. The stewardess' singing soon was backed by a choir from the ladies on deck.

My full attention was demanded. Spasms went through my woman´s body now and then and her pussy narrowed and got very loose in an irregular way. She started to whine, a low murmur at first that grew, getting louder and reaching higher pitches. Her body shuddered and she lost her pace in meeting my thrusts now and then. Suddenly Linda cried out in front of us. That made it. My woman whined loudly with a very deep pitch when a heavy spasm went through her body. The orgasm shook her entire body. She screamed in ecstasy.

I was about to stop to give her a break but remembered what she had said about wanting the same thing as the woman I had had as a starter. I kept on banging into her pussy keeping her hips in a steady grip and she showed no signs of dislike. On the contrary. She steadied herself and received my blows firmly. She whined and screamed all the time. She had reached a level getting series of orgasms, an outmost experience. I fucked her rather fast but steady trying to get deep into her with each thrust. I didn't dare changing anything not knowing how she would react. I got aware of that Linda was through and now was facing us watching.

My woman kept on whining and screaming. She seemed to tire and her body again was unable to meet me. She now swayed forward for each thrust and was slow to sway back. Her pussy had loosened considerably making it very easy to get deep but on the other hand it gave very little friction. I was yet far from coming having concentrated so hard on giving her and the audience my very best.

Suddenly Linda stood in front of us.

"Stop it, you brute. She has had enough, she can't take any more," she yelled. She put her hand on my ass to stop my thrusts and to show that I should keep still pressed deep into the pussy. My woman´s whines and screams subsided and suddenly she collapsed forward making my cock to slide out of her. I heard a gasp from the audience when they saw my still very erect tiger. Linda laughed throatily. I looked up and saw her standing with her feet wide apart. Her bush still glistened in emerald green and the golden chain was visible going all the way through her slit and crack.

"Oh my goodness, ladies and gentlemen. Gosh, that really was something, wasn't it? Two amateurs giving their very best. But what should we do now? We must take care of this poor man, don´t we? I would say it takes an experienced woman to handle it . . ."

Linda´s voice trailed off when my woman suddenly jumped up at her side obviously back in full vigor.

"I will handle it, don´t worry. I will take care of this lovely brute. You´ll see how Tom will beg for mercy before I am through with him. Just like that satyr. Watch me."

The woman turned and came straight up to me. A pink hand was coming forward patting my face before starting exploring me starting from my head. It went down my body caressing my chest, nipples and stomach ending with a firm grip around my cock. Suddenly she let go of the cock and took a step forward. With both hands she grabbed my head and pulled me close to her. Her lips found mine and she kissed me deeply. Her tongue soon engaged mine in a French kiss. She moaned of delight when I started to explore her body. My hands went all over her backside ending up cupping her ass cheeks. I squeezed and caressed them thoroughly and tried to get a finger in between her buttocks. She broke our kiss to laugh throatily, put her arms around my neck and moved her feet apart to give me access to her female heaven. It was soft and moist with puffy lips.

She turned and backed into my arms giving me the possibility to caress her front side. I took my time exploring her body giving her full breasts a good treatment cupping them, weighing them in my hands, tweaking the nipples until they hardened. Only then did I move south over her soft round belly. The audience gasped when my blue hand shadowed the emerald green mound. Her knees buckled when my finger trailed down into her slit caressing the clit before pressing into her moist crevice. She groaned loudly when I caressed her slit pressing a finger into her and not forgetting to give her clit a light massage with the palm of my hand.

Suddenly she laughed loudly.

"Oh yes, I love this," she exclaimed. "But can I handle such a man? Please advice me folks. Do you think I will be able to satisfy such a satyr?"

There were cheers from the audience and then quite a few women encouraged her. She hesitated until one woman rather harshly told her to go on with it and show the power of the mature woman. "And make that man to beg for mercy and do it quickly. Show the man who has the power," she yelled. The whole deck exploded in laughter. Well, I thought, let's see about that. I got determined to let her work for her success.

"All right, let's get started then. I will do my very best to fuck his brain out, be sure of that folks. This will be great fun."

While she talked her pelvis had moved rhythmically against my hand. Now she turned around and again held my face between her hands and started to kiss me. Her tongue swirled in my mouth twisting with mine. The kiss broke and her mouth moved south over my body.

"Let me take this one off. Surely you will suck him and a condom doesn't taste very good. Just yell when you want a fresh one to put on him," Linda suddenly said and ripped the condom off me.

The woman followed Linda's advice and knelt before me. She gave my cock a lovely treatment with hands, mouth and tongue and effortlessly let the cock head slide down her throat to take the full length in. I felt her teeth against my pubes and her chin pressed against my balls.

She slowly pulled back sucking my cock all the way out. Instead she took my balls one by one in her mouth fondling them with her tongue. Needless to say that I got rock hard from her lovely treatment and she got many cheers for her skill.

Suddenly she pulled me down. When I knelt she rolled onto her back bringing me with her. I ended up with my head between her open thighs. The fragrance from an aroused pussy filled my nostrils. I dug in returning her treatment. She grunted when she first felt my tongue on her clit and then moaned constantly. I licked her slit from clit to ass hole back and forth until I felt her ass heaving against my face. She started to bounce up and down and moaned heavily. She cried out when the orgasm hit her. She closed her thighs hard around my head and her ass bounced uncontrollable up and down. She must have been very horny. She didn't rest but jumped up and pushed me over on my back. She knelt at my side and took my cock down her throat again to refresh it.

"Where is that condom? It´s time to show how to fuck," she yelled. Linda was close by, I had seen her green pussy mound when I was pushed on my back. She knelt and swiftly put a new condom on my cock. This time it sparkled in the French colors with red, blue and white rings.

The woman straddled me swiftly. To the cheers from the audience she slowly but deliberately impaled herself on my cock. Color by color disappeared into her which the audience could see clearly. When I was almost in she sat down hard with a screwing motion and cried out of delight when I bottomed out in her.

"Oh my goodness folks, you should know how good this feels," she yelled and started to ride my cock. She quickly made it clear that she was very skilful, the way she moved and used her pussy muscles was that of a very experienced and determined woman. Surely I should have to use all my own skill to match her.

I set to work. She had me pinned down and was in charge of the action but I was free to use my hands. I caressed her body exploringly to start with. But then I got a bit rough on her. I caught her big swinging boobs and squeezed them roughly tweaking her nipples when I had got them to stand out hard as plugs. She stopped her fucking temporarily to lean down and put a nipple in my mouth. She cried of pleasure when I first closed my mouth around the nipple flicking it with my tongue and then took it between my teeth, not very gently. She laughed throatily and put the other nipple in. She cried out again when this one got the same treatment but much harder. That she liked it a bit rough was clear and when she changed nipple again it got a real bite and together with a hard tweak on the other nipple made her cry out loudly.

The woman sat up again and resumed riding my cock. She pulled my hands to her boobs but I soon moved one hand to caress her pussy slit and especially the clit. It was long and erect and well out of its sheath. She cried out as soon as I pressed my thumb against it and started to whine. Soon a shuddering orgasm hit her and made her to collapse over me.

When she didn´t resume her doings soon enough the audience started to murmur.

"Come on bitch," a woman suddenly yelled. "You should show how to make a man to beg for mercy. So do just that and don't only pleasure yourself." I recognized the same gruff voice as before but there was much excitement in it too.

My woman quickly sat up on my still hard pole. She hadn't completely forgotten me in her orgasm. Her pussy had been active squeezing and rippling along my cock. By will or if it just was the way her pussy behaved under orgasm I couldn't tell but I hoped it was by will. The audience couldn't know that of course.

"You are right. I forgot myself. But it´s so lovely what Tom does to me. Oh my goodness. Some of you out there must know what I am talking about. . . . Back to work then. I will appreciate your help and good advice ladies."

The audience laughed relieved and started to shout advices, some very rude especially from the women who really got into it.

She started to move again but more deliberate this time. But after a while lust took over and she again pulled my hands to her boobs and then stopped to put the nipples in my mouth to treat. She cried out as before when I bit her nipples hard. When she resumed the fucking I squeezed and kneaded her ass, hips, buttocks and boobs roughly not forgetting to pinch her nipples thoroughly. She moaned all the time but when I got back to her pussy slit and her clit she started to whine. I reached around to the crack of her ass and caressed both front and back for a while. Very deliberate I suddenly increased the massage and pressure on her clit. She cried out of pleasure and the cry went up several notches when I used the slacking in her pubic region to insert my finger in her ass hole. It went in very easily before her sphincter muscle contracted hard holding my finger in a firm grip. But it was already inside and my cock felt it through the thin wall.

She had been taken by surprise and sat down on my cock. But now I took over and heaved my ass upwards pushing deeper into her. I lifted us up as far as I could and then fell back down. She wasn't prepared for that either and my cock bottomed out hard in her making her to cry out loudly.

"Oh my goodness. Is that what you want? Well, you will have it then, be sure of that," she yelled and started to ride me harshly with short strokes pushing herself down hard each time. She cried out for each downward stroke. The cry was replaced by a loud whine when I set to work on her clit and moved my finger around in her ass. Suddenly she started to scream and her body shuddered. Her pussy rippled along my cock. She fell forward on my chest all her strength suddenly gone.

I was pinned under her but decided to change that. I quickly pulled my finger out of her ass and embraced her. I rolled us over and succeeded to get her on her back without leaving her pussy. I pulled her legs up and put them over my shoulders and started to screw her. Her upturned pussy took my cock in very nicely.

She was rather passive to start with but gradually she got more active. She adjusted her position and her pussy came to life changing the pressure all the time. It suddenly felt very pleasant.

"Let me loose you brute," she suddenly yelled. "I should be on top showing you how to fuck, shouldn't I?"

"Sorry lady, you had your chance. Now I will run the show but I will appreciate all the help I can get," I said mockingly. The audience both cheered and whistled.

"All right, all right but let my legs down at least. You won't lose on it. I swear you will be much more comfortable in my pussy that way," she said loudly for the sake of the audience. I suddenly understood that she liked to perform for an audience.

"Yes, oh yes that's much better," she said when I let her legs down from my shoulders. "Now let's fuck together, shall we?" She giggled heavily but then got serious. She planted her feet steadily and started to move her pelvis up and down. I took up her rhythm and we screwed with long slow strokes. She met my inward thrusts by raising her ass making sure that I bottomed out each time. She narrowed her pussy on my outbound stroke which gave a very pleasant friction. Yes, she indeed was skilful.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers