All Comments on 'Carrie's Fall'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too late

she finds out that she burned her life down to ashes, with nothing left but guilt and memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Might have been a decent story

All the writing mistakes kind of killed it. Then, there wasn't enough to it for me to get into any of the characters. Just a couple of unlikable women and a guy we only meet in a letter. Write more and I'll give you a better score, but I need to care about someone in the story.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait

Wonder how Carrie will get out of this with any shred if dignity left

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Should be in humor & satire. But the btb crowd will be pleased because it´s so extremely simple.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2almost 7 years ago
Simple Enough for Me to Enjoy

Nothing wrong with a one-track story. I like it. Now it would be interesting to know why she started straying, why he allowed her the space. I hope you decide to add this local flavor in the future.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Last Anon

Fuck you and everyone that looks like you. Yes, I like BTB and the cunt in this tale deserves all she got. And more. With any luck her last lover gave her a nasty disease. I wonder if anon's cheat? Wait, do they actually live or are they figments of a real person's imagination? Fuck if I know.

Five Fucking Stars

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a dumb bastard

Wife will take a hit to her dignity and lose a husband but she'll be fine as for the dumb cuckold, well he'll be getting really close with bubba for ten to fifteen for fraud and theft. Wife does not have to leave the house as it cannot be sold. What dumb dipshit leaves a letter like that, really he'll be picked up and have his first arse reaming in no time. BTB are ok but keep it realistic. Now fuck back to sucking bubbas cock hahahaha.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

I hope some of the cheaters out there read this. I like how he fucked her. If you dont want to stop fucking around then dont get married. keep playing and get some incurable sts and die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey Anon

She has to find him first and the courts are over worked and Family & Child Services is overworked. By the way with the house in his name only it can be sold. Hif is hard eough for loving couples but for her...? Go back to the Bar and get picked up regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a person may slip by on the first ONE

But the chances in the real world do not push your luck... remember most did not marry a dummy..5

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
This one's for all us butt hurt misanthropes who dream of a simpler time when men were men and could play hide and go seek with mutual marital assets

I'm not hating on the story. It's a fairy tale for the demographic mentioned above . It corresponds to reality about as much as Dolly Parton's platinum flowing bouffant. A fairly bland opiate for us muddled Loving Wives masses.Enjoy . Let's have fun believing we believe this literary Tripe de Roche is acceptable brain food until Blackrandl can cobble together another Legends day. Fingers crossed.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
This isn't about cheating or revenge...

This isn't about cheating or revenge...This is about stupidity! A woman watches the devastation that happened to a friend that throws herself in front of a passing train, and what does she do? She throws herself too...What was she expecting? that the devastation wouldn't happen to her? It was enough to look at her friend's void life every single day to not want to follow the same route...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Funny, some of the comments...

Even if the courts or, anybody for that matter; were to find him nothing much could really be done. She had a job, no kids (no child support); could try to sue for half of house value & liquid assets but, good luck with that. Although, the guy at the door said "you've been served" doesn't mean with legal divorce papers and, with most abandonment laws it would be 6 months to a year before she could really do anything. If he truly disappeared and stayed off "the grid" she would have better luck filling a missing persons report. Again, no children to support, capable of holding down a job & supporting herself (can even live with her slut friend); best thing for her- just to move on with her life, even if it's just a future as a call-girl...

You play around, you pay eventually; there are always consequences to actions.

gldngolfergldngolferalmost 7 years ago
"He's gone Grace! He's gone!"

Of course he's gone you fucking slag! What did you expect? Happy tears and a penicillin shot?

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Powerful scene !

That was a very good Flash story author .

It started slow , but I really enjoyed the way you built it to a crescendo.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Divorced friend

It is funny in stories like in real life it is divorced firend who is motivation or helper. Ppl don't learn from friends mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Since she's already whoring around , guess she can now do it for real .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice flash.

Thanks author, I enjoyed this flash story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Efficient

Many of the epics are written by people who believe themselves to be 16th and 17th century romantic authors, penning (computing?) Great tomes of art. We live in a faster paced more direct time. One that exists after Strunk and White's LITTLE BOOK, instructing and advising to discard unnecessay words. Be Efficient. Thank you for discovering the truth in your story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Fair

“she hadn't had sex for a week or more, or was it longer?” – First, she’s married and hasn’t had sex in at least a week? What’s longer than “more than a week?”

“Grace was all too eager to have a friend along for the ride especially after her own marriage ended in divorce three years ago.” – Why do these wives think it’s a good idea to hang out with divorced friends, LOL!

“Her divorce went off without fireworks with Grace although affected managing to carry on her liaisons. That was when she had her friend Carrie support her and as a friend Carrie felt it was right to offer that support to.” - EDITING! These two sentences are almost impossible to follow with the missing commas!

“he left a note under the glass as his tip.” – Nit-pick, you might want to say “bank note!” I was wondering why he was giving the bartender a note!

Not that it would have mattered, but when Grace sent her the text, why not tell her that Pete knew?

“Grace watched her friend and replayed her own moment of realisation those years ago when she knew what she had lost.” – So, she knew what SHE had lost, and didn’t try to keep her friend from taking the same path?

Again, PLEASE get an editor!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@grabmyballs2

"Now it would be interesting to know why she started straying, why he allowed her the space." - For a short story you sure missed a lot! She started straying because her friend Grace took her along. He "allowed" her the space because his job required a lot of travel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow how did you know?

This is my first wife's story .I took everything no kids but lots of money , had to travel to diff. Countries for work ,Lawyers can't do shit if your in Canada working .Stayed out of USA for years working in my company .went back to visit parents 3times a year they kept me up to date with the whore she went to pieces oh well .Parents love coming to visit me in all the different countries free travel in there retirement. Second wife was my life partner 32years so far 4great kids happy happy!!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Another LW fairy tale

Once upon a time, there was a wicked witch wife who behaved like a rebellious teenager whenever her master was away. The witch had an unquenchable thirst for the lust of strangers, and behaved like a dog in heat. Instead of being a good dog and panting at the front door awaiting her master's arrival, this bitch in heat went out into the night, backed into the first stray dog she could find, and presented herself to him.

Until one day when the master discovered his pet's betrayal through an amazing coincidence. Master became very angry and scolded his pet. He hit her repeatedly across the snout with his rolled-up newspaper and shouted "bad dog!" He then left her whimpering and curled into a corner.

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Which Country

Not sure what the purpose was really but, for me, the problem is that the story says Pete travels all over the UK and occasionally to Europe so that seems to set the story location as the UK, which is then completely spoilt by getting all the little differences between the US and UK completely wrong......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not drinking the cool aid.

It was okay but the revenge was over the top. He sold the house without her knowing? It's not easy to disappear these days, either. I gave it 3 stars.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
I admit to some curiosity

@betrayedbylove, you gave this five stars? All the profanity aside (why do you do that? It makes your comment into a raving), if you hold your cursor over the fifth star, it says, "Loved it, one of the best!!"

While this was short enough to read without becoming bored, the writing was dreadful, even from a purely mechanical standpoint. The plot was whisker thin, the only character development was of two creatures, I hesitate to say "women," who made a habit of picking up strangers for sex at hotel bars, with whom they cheated on their husbands. How very tacky. The husband was a paper figure, literally. His only appearance was on paper. The process server was more... human.

While evil creatures getting their just recompense is, of course, satisfying, there are stories that qualify as "Loved it, one of the best!!" This was not one of those. This hovered somewhere between the "I didn't like it much," and "Liked it, keep writing." I gave it a generous three.

Like LSD, I anxiously await the new Legends' event, though I doubt it will be "cobbled" together, which seems to imply careless haste. That doesn't sound like Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Swingerjoe

You will eat my used condoms . Ya fag

Great story well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Another LW fairy tale?

yea, isn't it fun, a dog that misbehaves does need a newspaper swat across the nose. Works most of the time. What about the description, "Wife's infidelity bites back" and tags that spelled out, revenge, caught cheating didn't you understand. It didn't say one word about swinging, willing cuckoldry, hot wife, slut wife, or the numerous other terms used to describe mutual consent. Did you just force yourself to read something, you knew you wouldn't like, so you can write sarcastic remarks or did you actually think this wasn't a btb tale? Why do I get the feeling you protest too much. Not one of the better ones, but considering the alternatives offered today? Need I really say more?

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Bravo, a short story straight to the topic!!!

Its amazing that other authors discuss stories of colleagues!! But its always the same, their stories are smashing and these from the others are terrific!! Ha ha ha!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ anony

What on earth makes you think I only enjoy one type of story? You assume I'm just like you?

I took a look at this author's other tales, and I can't help but be reminded of something that either LSD or HDK wrote recently (and sorry, but I don't remember which one it was.) He remarked that it often seems that some writers here pander to a certain audience instead of writing what they enjoy themselves.

Michaelajones seemed to write a lot of stories in his earlier works where a straying wife enjoyed hot sex outside of her marriage without any negative consequences (or even with her husband's approval.) His most recent stories, however, are assembly line BTB tales. Maybe something happened to him recently that turned him to the Dark Side. Maybe he's simply spreading his wings and trying his hand at a new genre. Or maybe he's pandering to the BTB crowd because he craves their positive feedback. I really hope it's not the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too predictable

We knew where this story was going as soon as Grace was late, as soon as she bailed out by text, and we knew the ending when Carrie couldn't recall how long it had been since her husband fucked her.

Since this was a UK story, and Pete regularly traveled to the continent, he could very well have converted most of his holdings to cash, and hid them in a numbered Swiss bank account; whether he could sell his house without Carrie's signature, someone familiar with British law would have to answer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Payback you morons"

I can't speak for others, but I have no problem with criticizing a BTB story, I had several myself. But as the Anon before you said, the description and tags told you what the story was about, to then read it and the complain that it is, indeed about all that is foolish. I don't read stories that are plainly cuck and then post comments complaining that they're cuck!

And once again, BTB is NOT a fetish. Some people MAY have a fetish for BTB stories, that doesn't make BTB a fetish. Unlike cuckoldry, which IS a fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe-annony

Oh, come on now Joe, it's obvious from the many comments on many of these stories where your loyalty lies, and for the most part it isn't for the btb themes. I know you don't like them, so why read them. That goes the same for the numerous anonymous readers who read the cuckoldry stories and complain about them. Stay away from the stories you don't like and don't show your total ignorance by being sarcastic on stories that many do enjoy. It's as simple as that. Let's face it, from the comments made daily here, readers just enjoy being negative, regardless of preference. For instant, the anon above who goes from one btb story to another, insisting that btb belong in fetish, knows better, but he will continue to push the boundary because he enjoys the reactions his ignorant comments make. Two to one he will be back daily checking the comment feedback. What you want to bet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-payback you morons

Come unglued? You mean like you just did anon? You got to come up with a better defense, you're is lacking. Please explain how btb stories belong in fetish. You can't, but you still keep posting the same repetitive bullshit over and over. Who are you trying to convince, yourself, or do you like to be negative. I've yet to read anything positive from you. Must be you don't like anything on this site, so why are you here?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
@Kimi

So let's see. I gave this five stars because it was a tremendous BTB tale. Anytime a blatant cheating cunt wife gets caught and pays the price is very satisfying to me. Why the profanity? I call it as I see it and I don't mince words. If it's ranting so be it. Of course we all know this is fiction, or fantasy. If all we had to read was reality ife would be boring and depressing. One last thing, I do not read cuck tales and bash the authors. It defeats the purpose of being on this site. So Kimi, any other comments questioning me should be private.

Sorry for the rant Author. Keep up the good work.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
It seems to me that

readers, at least the ones that comment frequently on these stories, are seeking whatever they can find that involves revenge. If revenge is part of the story, it will be praised by the usual suspects. The truth is that the emperor has no clothes. This story offered very little, and nothing remotely different. It was pedestrian, at best. If you're content with stories like this, it's what you'll get, as the past few months have proven. I just hope the dude that gave us the groundhog day story will post again soon, that TTT will find time to complete the story about Honor, and that writers like KK, Ohio, and CPete will drop new stories soon.

The husband sells the house? How in hell is that possible if her name is on the deed? Only if he forged her signature and usually they have to be witnessed and notarized. Then he leaves a written confession about the laws he broke and how he defies the law to do anything. Readers love this solution. The only thing better would be if he declared himself a wizard and turned her into a frog. That is about as likely to happen. The only fantasy in this tale is where the husband breaks the law numerous times and expects to get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Ditto HDK.

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
YAY

You colored within the lines!

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Kimi & HDK re scoring

Kimi is of course quite right in what she said about the descriptor for a five-star score. And HDK is equally entitled to rate this story as he wishes. Which explains perfectly why the scoring system is invalid for the LW category of stories. There is no commonality in what LW readers think is a good or bad story and there is no commonality in the way they use the scoring system.

But who would deny them the pleasure of expressing their delight or rage at what some wandering wife, subservient or vengeful husband, cocky or stupid 'bull' and so on, have done in the story? Just don't take the score as an indicator of how good or bad a story is.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unimaginative.

Yawn

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Ps, Sorry HDK

It was BetrayedByLove.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm with HDK on this one

To call this story two dimensional would be generous. There are so many stories of this type posted here: the husband sells the house out from under the wife, has it dragged away, or even burns it down just to punish the wife. Or after stealing all of their assets, he takes the kids and moves far away under assumed names. Or he calls his team of ex-SEAL buddies, all of whom are specialists in finance, law, investigations, etc. and sets up a complicated sting to expose and burn the wife. There is no real backstory, no character development, nothing new or interesting. Just revenge. Besides the authors HDK mentions, I can think of a half dozen more who consistently write developed, moving, and interesting stuff. But this isn't one of them.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
A tale of Two Houses....

Pete sold Carrie's "house" (security, warmth, safety, joy, hope for the future, and comfort) out from under her after Carrie's betrayal burned Pete's "house" (security, warmth, safety, joy, hope for the future, and comfort) to the ground.

Both were wrong in my opinion.

The lesson to be learned with this interesting flash story- karma is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What she did was immoral. What he did was illegal.

And in the end, all the money in the world wont help him when he's getting fucked in the prison shower like the little bitch he is.

Yeah, he's a bitch. If he was a real man, she wouldn't have had to fuck around and he would have dealt with it straight up like a man. Not like some bitchy little boy who sulks in the corner because someone else used his baseball glove with out asking.

maxx308maxx308almost 7 years ago
Meh

Found the comments to be more entertaining than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

Get your hand off your dick and write anout something you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Funny, all the arm chair lawyers, predicting how badly hubby will be punished.

So what good will putting hubby in prison do Carrie? She is apparently very attractive, has no morals or ethics, and sucks cock like a pro. Carrie will do just fine, as a bar hopping whore, like Grace. And if she dumps Grace and relocates she can establish a new reputation and end up with a reasonable facsimile of a marriage. She's been living a lie since she started fucking around on hubby, so she'll just continue to live a life of lies and alibis and hopefully not getting caught again. What a life to look forward to. Hope it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't listen to the fags

You didn't have hubby eating a creampie while taking it up the ass. It's a good story, just needed to be a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a Damn Good Read!!!! 5 Stars.

Wish it was longer. Your writing is well done. An idea for you would be to write a long tragic suffering journey of a cheating wife trying to win the heart of her husband back.

Have fun and thank you!!

shaman43shaman43almost 7 years ago
Trite

No imagination. Little plot. Just boring.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 7 years ago
An ok btb tale.

For a quick dirty story, it was just barely acceptable, work on your commas and run on sentences. Let's have some minor restructuring in your stout. They are decent but need work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: luedon-scores

Well maybe they don't mean anything to you, but I've found that for the most part, not always, the higher scoring stories meet my standard of what I prefer. Very few stories that made the loving wives hall of fame aren't worth reading. There are also a few willing cuckold stories rated highly I wouldn't waste my time on, but that's just me. Seems everybody has their own idea of erotica, so what's wrong with that?

c24jc24jalmost 7 years ago

Anony 6/12 (What she did is immoral, what he did is illegal.) and Anony 6/13 (Funny, all the arm chair lawyers, predicting how badly hubby will be punished.) both have made very good points.

She could make his life miserable, and even if he is independently wealthy and can go anywhere and do anything (the BTB dream-man for the cheated husband), he could end up with (something like or as bad as) felony theft attached to him for the rest of his life. Further, being the type who seems to plan and gather evidence (good) and then react in potentially self-destructive ways (very bad), he may well end up being broke, alone, and bitter. If Carrie leaves Pete alone, he may be okay, if always somewhat bitter and distrustful.

As Anony 6/13 points out though, Carrie can relocate, and she'll probably do fine, new friends, new lovers (if she chooses). The same charm that serves her as a female version of a lothario can serve her in business, education, even in religious activities. There's no need for her to go after Pete. Whether her life ends up having much meaning depends upon if and/or how she decides to pursue her amorous activities.

As written, this isn't a BTB story, since (unfortunately) reality comes into play, and the mostly likely prognosis is, Pete will probably have a bitter, lonely life, maybe even worse, and Carrie will be okay, maybe even fine. Grace will probably not do too well, since as written, she does NOT seem to learn.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 7 years ago
***

Not bad. Not good. Thinly skinned plot. Had all the depth of a puddle.

chipmandonechipmandonealmost 7 years ago
Big ass loser

Carrie trick-fucked herself. Hope she gets what is coming. Fucking zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
POUR IT ON

There just isn't enough good feeling in this story. It would have been swell to follow Pete as he established himself far away with all the proceeds of his former life. And maybe a little of the aftermath of the sluts' fall.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 7 years ago
First class LW story!

5 *'s

Rw43Rw43almost 7 years ago
Been coming here for 15 years

And I guess it's almost time to move on.

For the life of me, I don't understand why so many people write fantasy stories about revenge and post them to an erotic website.

Obviously, I also don't understand why so many readers find them to be emotionally rewarding.

Personally, my fantasies involve sex with beautiful women, special sex with my wonderful woman, or getting her to open up sexually in a variety of beneficial, nonthreatening ways. I can relate to many other fantasies when told well by good storytellers.

I need no morality police in my fantasy world, though I might treasure your rigidity in the world of reality.

But in neither the world of fantasy nor reality do I like, appreciate, value or even respect these discordant themes of betrayal, revenge and hatred that so many of you guys think should be the basis of the LW category. Do we need a little evil to help us appreciate the good? Maybe. But either many of you guys no longer know the difference, or your fantasy world is starting to look way too real.

Either way, i don't enjoy coming here anymore. Too little benefit, too much angst.

See ya.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Nicely Done Flash Story!

Although I thought that the barkeep was going to have a bigger role -- like being the "anonymous" informant to more than one wronged husband -- perhaps because he'd been badly burned by a cheating skank along the way. The acquaintance/co-worker with the cell phone photos worked just as well, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Revenge for her actions is great , usually the hubby has to endure that and lose it all financially. The real best revenge is exposing her to everyone they know and every 6 months or so resend it. The amount of cheating that goes on is insane, why do these people get married? When it's just for fantasy story it's great but not when people are really acting like that . Humiliating, belittling and abusing your spouse is not fair . Just get divorced or don't get married until your done with your sexual variety search. When it's all out of your system then get married. Reminder don't tell your future hubby you were a pig because you'll have a hard time finding a guy to commit and not just fuck you for a while.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
now this is what I talking about

why not leave. If the courts going to try and fuck me, why not hit the road. He sold "HIS" house, took HIS money and gained HIS freedom. Their is no extradition of a shipped the scene husband. If he leaves the country, hell he's scott free.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
to: Rw43

Bye, have a good one. ;)

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Pretty Good

It was a good short story, i enjoy the BTB themes when they elaborate more on the entire situation. But a good short story none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whore

Be sure your sins will find you out.

She never was a loving wife.

c24jc24jalmost 7 years ago
Could he get away with it?

Maybe, but as written, I think it's more likely he'll be caught (especially if he tries to leave the country). Remember, he left a letter establishing his motivation and admission to stealing joint funds prior to any settlement and his intent and planning to do so. His obvious disdain for the courts won't play out well once he's in one. His actions might even earn him some prison time.

Having worked for a major metropolitan Police Department (and having been to court several times) I can tell you a couple of things:

1) There are some lazy and not very bright cops out there, but there are a lot of intelligent, diligent, and determined ones too. You don't want to piss this group off. Now it's true in a typical break-up, they might not care that much . . . But, if someone was dumb enough to write a letter thumbing their nose at the system . . . then they'll often take it personally, and get pretty interested pretty quickly. And any sympathy they might might otherwise have felt for Pete's situation would also disappear pretty quickly.

2) And then there's the slow-moving but often very powerful court system . . . Write a letter like the idiot in this story did, where you (essentially) indicate you're going to take the law into your own hands, and you've intentionally refused to let the authorities handle it because you're angry (which you think entitles you to do whatever you want . . . laws, cops, and courts be damned) . . .

Wanna' see what the system you've shown contempt for can do when you make THEM angry . . . write a letter like this dude did. He's toast. She won't even need to hire a PI to find him. He'll be paying the rest of his life in one way or another. If he uses up all their money before he gets caught, he'll be working that much longer to pay her (and society) back . . . and unless he's got incredible connections . . . they WILL find him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
C24j is correct

Didn't matter where you live. Giving with cops, judges and other figures of power trends to lead to jail, beatings, or the grave.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Thanks***

A little weak but still a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He's a jackass

Simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
😎

To anonymous 6/17/17. He may have been a jackass, but she was that ball of shit which fell from jacks ass to the stall floor. Tell me, when was it that you lost your testicles?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

Yes! fucking sluts deserve nothing less.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* Short, Excellent BTB on a Lying Cheating Slut

I assume that the house was in his name only which gave him the right to sell it.

As for the savings, he struck first and had the right to pay off bills and keep the leftovers.. Then I assumed he disappeared out of the E.U.

He didn't commit any crimes so no BOLO. Nice!!!! However, he did waste 8 years with that whore.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Satisfying

What did she expect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A patient man should NEVER be understimated!

What did the bitch think. Sorry she never thought ... could not even remember when last she had sex with her OWN husband! BTB at it best! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

But one thing I don't understand is, why go to the trouble of filing for the divorce if he's going to take all the money (and whatever else he wants) and disappear? Wouldn't he then be on the hook for returning whatever the court says she's entitled to? Not to mention the cost of the attorney and proceedings. Other than that, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dumb Cunt!

She knew that her husband was well aware that his wife's best griend was divorced due to being caught fucking around. Wouldn't she figure he'd be keeping close tabs on any interactions his wife had with her slut of a friend?! Forget "adultery" or "irrecosiable differences" as the reason for the divorce.'Stupidity" was the obvious reason!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seems as though the writer was in a hurry...

not much of a story, and poorly written, as well.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS KNOW THE SCORE

after the final thought word and deeds of what they have been in control of, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

I like when The Man is there who doesn't give a SHIT about corrupt court system!

No fault system only works in minds of a brain damaged morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done.

Hooray! Another selfish Cake-ist gets her just deserts.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
I must just be stupid...

Grace is supposed to be Carrie's friend... and yet... knowing it was unpleasant to have her husband effectively confront her with the fact he knew she was a cheating whore...? She still knowingly drags Carrie into the same situation...

"Oh, I'm so miserable that I just KNOW I'll feel better when Carrie is too. After all, everyone knows misery loves company."

But really, this is no less than Carrie deserves. Nobody put a gun to her head.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Loved it.

Short, Sweet and, to the point. Thanks, Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story Plot

But, gee, do you ever need an editor or a proofreader.

My marriage ended when a friend came to me and told me my wife had offered herself to him. Then he told me, "But a few of your friends aren't as loyal to you as I am." He named off a few of our mutual ex-friends. And the wheels were set in motion. I threatened to destroy a few marriages and relationships unless the men signed sworn statements detailing their affairs with my now ex-wife. The divorce went through like boiled okra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Not enough.......just not a conclusion! Nothing happened to the "girl friend" who started her down that path!......And no aftermath!

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
With friends like these...

Seriously though - is it also a recurring theme in real life, this promiscuous women making their married friends cheated on their husbands? I've read so many of those plotlines in LIT, I'm starting to wonder if this actually something men should seriously worry about, like Girls' Night. Fuck amazing, then, to see Grace feeling sorry for her supposed friend for going through the same dark place she went through... when she's the one who put her on that path! It is just baffling that a happily married woman (given her reactions at Pete's departure, it's hard to claim that Carrie was anything, but that) would take relationship advises from a divorced friend who got kick to the curve for being a cheating whore... makes you wonder who's the dumbest one of the two.

Anyway... never will I understand the reactions of sluts like Carrie who obviously never, for one second, took the time to imagine how Pete would react, if he ever find out. Don't worry about the shame and the guilt, you dumb skank - worry about the POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTION. If she just thought about it, she would have either stop - or even never start - her slutty ways or dumb the husband already. But, once again, what we have here is someone who wanted her cake and eat it too... 'Guess she's chocking on it now.

Story ended exactly as it should. Can't find nothing wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well, I don't know how to put it, but the writing was interesting. It felt...deliberate. Maybe it was part of a literary exercise.

"he stepped forward"

"he turned and walked straight out the door."

We weren't left to imagine that at some point he left, although we know that probably happened quite soon after delivering the papers. He didn't just "leave." No, no...nor did he just "walk out the door." Nay, but our server "walked STRAIGHT out the door." I don't know why I find this so amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@mightyhorny

Her friend did not MAKE her cheat. That was her decision alone.

Married females going to bars for girls nite out is never good idea...

My wife asked about doing such a thing I insisted on being designated driver...sat at bar by myself drinking tonic water or soda while they sat at table...after few weeks she realized one of her married co-workers was meeting guy on those nights. We had a talk...GNO became our date night and we joined a bowling league

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Another good one. I don't know why I haven't read any of your stories until today. Granted, I am cherry picking the BTBs, but they are really good.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
One thing I'm curious about?

Why did Grace encourage this knowing what she had lost by her behavior?

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 5 years ago
I would have liked to see what happens next

Well written. Four out of five. But nothing really new in the genre.

I would like to have seen what happens next.

I will read this author again.

Steve

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
@SMLew

In some fantasy worlds with Unicorns and shit he might be okay. In most of the real world, the law catches up with him, and hes toast.

The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
C24J WHO SAYS....

That the authorities are going to put any kind of effort in looking for a runaway husband in a foreign country. So if he went to some other country why would any money be spent looking for someone who didn't want to be found? No this cheating slut is just shit out of luck. Start taking money for the fucks she's been giving away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry c24j...

He could be living right next door but if there is no money to be found, what's she gonna do. Piss and moan all she wants but 50% of nothing is the same as she ended up with. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. And she earned every penny.

c24j seems to think that no matter what she does that there are no repercussions for changing her occupation from wife to round heeled slut. Sorry, but that's not how real life works. He found out about her, he got to all the money first and she is fucked for the second time that day. Only this fucking is like using a baseball bat covered in sandpaper. She ain't gonna like this one as much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good characters

But why would a slut fall to pieces knowing what she had been doing. I could see being pissed about the money but shocked by hubby's s actions. Really!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: c24J

You must not read the paper, Or maybe your ostrich with your head stuck in a ground . Exactly which law did he break, You must not get out often because this is not a criminal matter, its a civil matter. That's like these dumbass people who believe that you go to debtors prison. When you're sued in a civil matter they can only garnish wages if you're in this state that's garnishing the wages. That's why so many deadbeat dad get away for so long. You have a bench warrant in Florida, You live in California. How long do you think Californian`s gonna hold you in jail for not paying child support in Florida. That's like in Maryland. If Maryland find that owe your chid support, in Florida. MD is not gonna do shit. Now if the mom,If he knows where you live in petitions the state Maryland may step in. Which I'm glad they did because in my case they say I overpaid and are making her pay me back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved his letter to the heartless cunt wife.lol

That was priceless! 5*

c24jc24jover 4 years ago
Anony's 1/27, 2/07, 6/04

You should really read my message from 6/17/17, which explains pretty well, but let's try again.

1 - He stole . . . joint funds, perhaps, but still stealing. Type 1 in UCR system, so it's not just civil. He knows this too. He admits it - IN WRITING!!

2 - He may have other civil responsibilities as well, depending upon the State and how a divorce would pan out.

3 - This is the biggie, the reason they will go after him and probably get him, and make his life miserable . . . in his letter he wrote, "No I don't give a fuck about the courts or anyone else . . .".

Now, I worked for a Metropolitan Police Department for 11 years, and went to court several times, acting as an expert witness twice. Do you want to know what really riles up the justice system, what'll get (even rival) local, State, or even International Law Enforcement on your ass? It's not point 2 . . . and not too likely even point 1. It is really point 3 --- He, in writing, thumbs his nose at law enforcement and the justice system, after admitting he broke their laws (also in writing).

Believe me, you don't insult everybody in law enforcement and the justice system and figure they'll just laugh it off. Heck, I would have worked extra and gone out of my way to help get a guy like this when I worked there. Just because he made a lousy choice for a wife, he now feels he can (in writing) brag that he's above our laws and doesn't give a fuck what we think about it? We'll give him something to think about. Heck, it woulda' been so satisfying to see him rotting in prison and ask him if he still 'didn't give a fuck what any of us thought'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To c24j

Glad that you and the court system would work harder because he stated the truth, regardless of Justice and fairness. Good to hear how our civil servants would put in extra hours because of your vanity, regardless of Justice and fairness. Nevermind how he was treated and used, i guess because the law and legal system is slanted in favour of women. So even in a fantasy on an erotic site there are some that can't abide a male getting even. Soon it will be illegal to have thoughts like this, nevermind expressing them. I guess when that happens you and your defenders of the law (not Justice) will happily castrate the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nevermind c24j: She became a militant feminist when her husband kicked her to the curb for cheating. So now she's a troll haunting the LW section, always blaming the husband in the story, always excusing the egregious behavior of his slutty soon-to-be ex-wife.

Perhaps this makes her feel better; y'know, making believe the husband is always the bad person, no matter the circumstances. We can all pity her and hope she'll one day mature into a worthwhile human being.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Also to CJ24

She stole his life.

Who would you have pay for that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
C24J

I hope you rot in hell for your smugness. Your the type that would let a pedophile go if he did not upset your ego but hell a husband who always gets screwed in divorces, takes the assets and runs, and then thumbs his nose at the fucked up law. Well he must be hunted down. I noticed you said you once were in law enforcement. I can only hope your were fired for stupidity. But if yu retired and got a pension that just gives me sadness that someone like you gets to live off the public dole for being a dumb ass.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous