Cold Wife Consequences

Story Info
A husband finds an alternate source for snuggle time.
10.5k words
4.5
99.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my hotel room, tired from the long day of traveling. As a sole owner of an Architectural firm, I was the one who benefited from the new business, but the one who also had to suffer the sales calls and customer complaints. It was a win-lose, but after 5 years of leaving a big firm to start my own, it was beginning to pay off.

My wife of twenty years, Beth, was bi-polar about it. Some weeks she was excited and happy for me to leave, other times, she complained about having to shuttle our 15 year old son around by herself to the many practices and after school activities. She really had nothing to complain about, having not worked her entire life. With a weekly housekeeper and having just moved our 19 year old daughter into the dorms of Northwestern, her life could not have been easier. The few times I told her that turned into very cold and sex-free weekends, so I learned to just keep my mouth shut.

I plopped down on the hotel bed and opened my computer. It was almost two years ago that she surprised me with a Skype call that ended up with her lying under the covers masturbating to the glow of one soft candle. It was meant to be my 40th birthday surprise present from her, and I have to say, despite the lack of visuals, it was very erotic. Listening to her soft orgasm in the high fidelity of my headphones started an addiction that I still cannot shake.

We had an alright sex life over the years, with little exploration beyond the occasional doggy style. Beth always felt it was degrading to be on her hands and knees, which it was. But, it provided the best view of her pale, dimpled butt. The butt that she had reeled me in with the first time she let me pull down her panties with her back to me. I remember spreading it open at the ripe age of twenty one, ogling at her anus. The soft hairs surrounding her puckered "poop hole" as she called it, was intoxicating.

I had reeled Beth in with an above average size penis. The first time she pushed her hands into my jeans and felt it, she immediately looked me in the eyes with a bit of wonder. Then, she quickly dropped to her knees and gave me a blowjob while I stood in her bedroom and her mom made dinner for us below. They became a frequent treat at random locations, some times in the car as I dropped her off, and a few times in the movie theater back row. Beth was always excited and willing to let me lie back while she put as much of me into her mouth as she could, letting me cum in the softness of her tongue. She would occasionally add some excitement by turning around and placing what she called her "bunnies" right above my face, letting me explore her.

As with many good things, the blow jobs came to an abrupt end. Beth became pregnant and her sexual energies seemed to be washed away by motherly duties. After quickly getting married, I must say, she did a great job raising our kids, always taking the softer, calmer role when problems arose. Giving our daughter firm, yet understanding talks about sex, computers, and the dangers of cell phones. Beth made sure our kids always played an instrument, had a summer job, and prepared themselves well for life without parents. I know she was very proud when Sarah was accepted to Northwestern, especially since it meant we could easily visit as we lived just a few suburbs away.

The long transformation of Beth into a housewife was what made her initial Skype call so erotic and exciting. I remember her first words.

"Do you want to have a little snuggle time?"

Words that I instantly recognized as her invitation to doing something naughty, but I wasn't sure what. I didn't want to scare her off, so I just followed along.

"I always want to snuggle."

For the entire snuggle time, the computer pointed right at her face, barely displaying anything. The passion and energy in her face made up for it, eyes squinting, lips pursed. I was not quite as bashful, and when I let Beth watch me masturbate, being able to use both hands, the tongue poking out of her lips showed her desire. I came quickly and just watched as Beth played with herself until she orgasmed to the sight of my deflated penis and a stomach coated in semen.

Unfortunately, it was many months before our second experience. I could tell she was ashamed, not even mentioning our little encounter when we talked the next day. Every time I asked for another "snuggle", I was immediately rebuffed with an "I really don't want to." This, to some extent, summed up our sex life. If she didn't want to, we didn't do it.

Eventually, all women get horny. And Beth was no exception. We had several more of our Skype sessions during my travels, but as was the case with the first, Beth remained under the covers. It took almost a year before a nipple made an appearance. Beth was not born in the age of digital masturbation, and unlike the girls today who spread open their ass for the nearest camera, Beth kept hers out of sight.

It was only recently that Beth began to let her boobs hang out in their full force with a second candle to bring in a bit more light. I would occasionally tell her how hard her nipples looked, or how beautiful her breasts were. But Beth would remain silent, masturbating, waiting for me to cum. Only once did she add to the conversation, letting me know her visual desires.

"Yea, use two hands..."

Tonight, I was really hoping that perhaps her bush would come into view. That was, if we even had a session. It was only 6pm and nothing ever happened during the daylight with Beth. With a couple clicks of the mousepad, I found myself looking at a gallery of the 9 screen recordings I had made of our sessions. It was becoming my little personal porn collection of my wife that, if discovered, would have led to an instant divorce.

I couldn't help myself. When Beth began denying the "snuggle" time, I began finding other outlets. The number of girls and women who voluntarily masturbate on camera was mindboggling. The positions. The bright lights. The hairbrushes. All recorded and posted on various sites. So, the next time Beth masturbated for me, I was prepared with my own recording software. My plan was, when she denied a show, I would have one on backup. And now, I had 9 such backups.

I felt myself get hard as I opened our most recent session. My favorite parts was when she exposed her breasts and the embarrassment in her face. The realization that she was putting herself on display. The soft blonde hair falling down the sides of her pale complexion resting on the crest of her sagging boobs. The same breasts that fed our two kids decorated with large, middle age nipples with small dark hairs sprouting around them. The deep blue eyes, staring in lust at the penis on her computer screen that her husband was playing with. I quickly turned it off before I got carried away. If I masturbated now, I would never wake up for a late night rendezvous.

I dozed off in my underwear, lying on the bed. A deep 4 hour sleep for me is better than an 8 hour sleep some times. So, I woke like I was ready for the new day. I got up and decided to take a shower before I called her. I always got excited just thinking about the possibilities of Beth taking the next step and letting me see what was going on under the covers.

In the shower I began to strategize. I decided to shave and clean myself up as much as I could. When I was done with my face, I looked at my chest, wondering what Beth might think if I shaved it. Feeling it couldn't hurt and might provide the right catalyst to have her move the computer to between her legs, I carefully shaved until my chest was as smooth as my face.

Looking down, I thought it looked more funny than sexy since my stomach was now out of place with the soft dark hairs. So, lower still I went, spending 15 minutes shaving every hair I could find. When I had finished, I stepped out of the shower and admired myself in the mirror. It was even worse.

From the top up, I looked like a teenage boy. I wasn't muscular, but I was not fat. From the waist down, I looked like a middle age man with legs of a father. I hopped back into the shower and spent another 15 minutes shaving my legs, trying to match my upper body with my lower body. I hopped back out of the shower and looked again.

Better, I thought, but it now looked like a chia pet was growing around my penis. My body was tingling from the lack of hairs and the few close shaves I had given myself in a couple spots. I decided if I was going to get Beth to expose herself, I needed to go all of the way. I returned to the shower and shaved everything I could around my semi-erect penis.

When I looked in the mirror after the job was done, I was shocked. It looked like my penis had grown 2 inches. The length was now on full display, and even though I was not quite 8 inches, the lack of hair sure made me feel like I was. I turned sideways, not recognizing myself, admiring the work. I was certain Beth would also.

It was past 11pm when I hopped back in bed. This time, I put myself under the covers, hoping to surprise her and push her into the mood for sexual exploration. I opened up my computer, ready and eager, excited at the course of action I planned out in my mind. Imagining Beth also ready and eager to back her butt up to the computer and let me stare at her asshole like I did when she was 21.

I opened up Skype. There was her name. "Bunnies123". And mine, "bigboy5555". They were our little pet names, and mine was apparently used by 5554 other people as well. Not that original, but the fact that Beth came up with hers made it all of the more exciting. I sent her a Skype message and waited. And waited.

No answer. I could see that Beth was offline. Usually, her phone would let her know I was messaging and she would eventually respond. I was raging hard, ready for our time together. So, I texted her the Skype message myself.

"Hey. Ready for some snuggles?"

I waited some more, staring at my computer. Desperate for her little OFFLINE icon to turn ONLINE. Instead, I got a text back.

"Not tonight. Almost asleep. XOXO."

"XOXO?" I thought? What the hell. I texted her back.

"Come on, just a bit. I've got a surprise."

Beth was never big on surprises, and tonight was no different.

"Save it for this weekend. Talk to you tomorrow. XO."

One "XO". Nothing. That was it. The end of the evening for her. For me, I was ready for it to start. After a long day of work, and her just sitting around, I could not believe it.

I sat in bed, under the covers, trying to settle down. I figured I could maybe browse the usual sites, or perhaps relive some of my late nights with Beth's face and boobs. It was deflating, and after losing all of my body hair in the process, I was annoyed. Worse yet, she was not fooling me. This weekend was not going to be a weekend that would be leading to anything exciting. We were spending the weekend with Sarah on campus for Parents Weekend.

Sarah was not overly excited about us coming, making it clear that we would not be seeing that much of her. The sorority she was rushing had events planned with other fraternities, but Beth insisted we would be having dinner together Friday and Saturday. I had talked to Sarah very little in the two months she was at college. Staring at her little Skype name on my short list of contacts prompted me to send her a happy hello.

"Hey, looking forward to seeing you again."

Closing Skype, I toggled over and decided Beth would be the focus of my sexual release, whether she wanted to or not. I took some satisfaction in opening the video where she told me to "use two hands" because it was on this video that the lust in her face was most obvious. And, it was one of two where she actually jerked her head out of video shot for a moment during her orgasm.

The video started with her deep blue eyes followed by her soft hello.

"Hi honey..."

My voice never made the recording, but I could tell by her eyes what I was doing. As her mouth smiled slightly, eyes focusing, I knew she was watching me pull down my underwear. Her tongue briefly slid out of her mouth as her body moved into a comfortable position under the covers.

"Ooooh... Use two hands tonight..."

I began masturbating to the sexual energy coming from my wife's face, captured in her most intimate and private moment. Beth had opened up her nightgown, letting her chest spill out to the sides. Her nipples were hard, large, and red. They stood proud on her pale white mammories just below her round chin.

It felt new and different having no hairs. I reached over for a bottle of lotion when that old familiar Skype chirp made me drop it by the side of the bed. I was in luck. Beth was back in the mood, perhaps feeling bad for her abrupt dismissal of me.

I clicked the little Skype icon and stared at the screen. "Bunnie123" was still offline. But, just below her, "BearBear456" was online and had messaged me back. My brief moment of hope was crushed. I opened the message. It was just three words.

"Who is this?"

Sarah had no idea who Skyped her. I guess I never had, and in thinking of it, didn't really know where I got her Skype address from. I vaguely remember getting it from Beth during her "monitor everything" phase of parenting. Sarah and I usually texted, and she probably wouldn't have responded if she knew it was me. But, she also broke one of the first rules her mom taught her. "Don't talk to strangers online."

I decided to toy with her a bit and not tell her right away.

"Guess."

I imagined this would lead to no response. Instead, I got a quick response, which told me how out of sync my thinking was with the youth of the day. They had no online fear.

"I know. Did we meet at SAEs last night?"

SAEs? On a Monday night? Is that what she is doing at school? I decided to play a little longer to see how little schoolwork she was actually doing.

"Nope."

Another short pause, and then her quick typing skills made their appearance again.

"How did you get my Skype?"

That caught me a bit off guard. I had to think quick. How could I have gotten it? The gig seemed up. So, I responded with a simple answer.

"You gave it to me."

Now she would be suspicious. If she did give it to someone, she would probably have already talked to them. It was all I could think of, and I figured the game would end.

"Online?"

Apparently not. And, apparently she is not surprised that some random guy might have her Skype number. And that the random guy she met was online. This was becoming a father's worst nightmare.

"Yea. Online"

What could she possibly be doing online to hand out her Skype account. I thought of the many videos I watched, the many things that girls do, and began to wonder if Sarah was in the same demographic as every other teenage girl.

"Where?"

Christ. There were so many sites. Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. All sites made to bring society closer and share their experiences. Yet, all seeming to push society further apart with bitterness, cyber bullying, and mocking. Sites that eliminate all sense of morality and friendliness. But those seemed tame compared to others. And there was one that stood out among them all, whose logo was pasted on so many of the videos I would find myself watching when Beth failed to participate in our late night adventures.

"Omegle."

This generated a bit of a pause. Perhaps she was never on Omegle and was busy wondering who the pervert was. I started to get a little nervous, imagining how I was going to explain to Sarah I knew about Omegle. Or, would she now tell her mom that I was using it? Maybe she didn't even know what it was and was looking it up? I was starting to panic.

"I don't remember giving out my Skype. Who were you?"

She didn't remember, as in she was there. A part of me wanted to jump through the computer and say "Sarah, what the hell have you been doing at college." But, that was a small part. The bigger part of me was beginning to become aroused again.

But who was I? I had no idea what she had been doing, who she chatted with, or why. If I began to describe someone, I would just be guessing. So, I tried to respond nonchalantly.

"You'd remember if you saw me."

If she saw me. After sending it, it read more idiotic than cool. The online age came well after my generation, and I felt old trying to type out a conversation. But, the new generation was too self-absorbed to recognize stupidity. Sadly, this fit my daughter.

"Can you turn on your cam?"

Jesus Christ. Turn on my cam? She'd be mortified and instantly call her mom, freaked out of her mind. Seeing my face, staring back at her, talking about Omegle? There would be no college visit this weekend, and probably no visits again.

But, I began to rub myself in my underwear. This soft, cute teenager on the other side of the internet just asked me to turn on my cam. Most of the videos I watch have girls only from the neck down. I wonder if guys did the same? And, I could always move my screen sideways, having one of those twisting monitors on my Toshiba. I never really realized the purpose. Now I did.

"Are you alone?"

I sat up, bunching the covers around my lap, excited where our conversation was going. I looked down at my hair free body, realizing that my wife wouldn't have a clue who I was. And my daughter definitely wouldn't. I bunched up as many pillows as I could behind me and waited for her answer.

"Yea. My roommate's out at the sorority house."

I wondered if my mind was in the gutter. If Sarah was just being an innocent participant, eager to meet new people and not strange, random guys in their underwear. I wanted to follow her lead and see if she merely wanted to talk over homework. The father in me was still trying to make an appearance.

"How about you cam first."

Cam. Is that a verb? A preposition? It certainly was a proposition that I never imagined giving my daughter. Sarah didn't take the bait.

"You called me. Cam on or I've got to go."

So this was it. I was either in, or out. Go, or no go. Slowly masturbating to the excitement, under the covers, I was well aware that I was all in. Pulling out my hand I adjusted the camera so it barely showed my nipples. I suddenly thought of my wedding ring and quickly slipped it off, placing it on the floor. That would have been tough to explain. Back in position, I toggled my camera on, making sure to keep the microphone off.

I couldn't see Sarah's reaction. I had no idea if she was laughing, scared, disgusted, or vomiting. I didn't even know where she was. She could have been in the Library for all I know, getting a crowd of people around her to watch. After what seemed like a minute, with me just sitting still, watching the screen, I saw that I passed round one.

"Why are you so tan?"

That probably wouldn't have been my first question. I might have asked why I had no hair, or why I was sitting seemingly naked, under the covers, and not showing my face. But, to Sarah, that was no big deal. What was a big deal was that I was tan. Which I was, from weekends up north, on our boat, with Sarah and her mom and brother. That was not going to be my answer.

"I hang out at the beach a lot."

I was slightly impressed with my answer. It seemed to keep the conversation going.

" Cool."

This generated an awkward pause. I waited for more, but nothing came. So, I took the next step.

"So, how about your cam."

Now it was a noun. Again, there was no response for a moment. Perhaps she was bringing in her friends, making sure everyone got a good look at the random guy on her screen before she shut him off.

"I still don't remember."

Sarah was certainly being honest as she had never seen me like this before. But, I wondered if she was also playing a little game, trying to tease me along.

"What would help?"

There was almost no pause in her response.