Cold Wife Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move the blankets."

She didn't ask to see my face. She probably didn't even think twice about the secrecy. And I didn't even think twice about her request. With some subtle movement, I slid blankets under my knees as I sat cross legged with my erection mostly concealed. I leaned forward to type.

"How about now?"

Another quick response.

"Maybe."

The light overhead was on, giving Sarah a clear picture of me sitting in my underwear. But, it was not enough for her. I had no idea what guys did on the other side of the screens that made girls degrade themselves, but I was beginning to realize that the guys probably did much of the same. I know I would if Beth asked me to. So, with a slight bend of the knees, I put a foot on either side of my laptop and spread my legs.

With my dark blue boxer briefs, Sarah was getting no see through exposure from me. No lace, or thong, or any other scantily clad piece of underwear that girls will wear. But, what she was provided was a clear outline of my balls and raging boner. My legs made a 90 degree angle, pulling the fabric tight against my erection. I sat straight up, scared that I might slouch down and expose my face.

I moved my hands over my "Peter" as Beth would call it. With one hand on either side, I outlined the profile, trying to show Sarah the full length without actually exposing myself. I pushed it to the side, letting her see the outline of my flesh move beneath the cotton. After the brief display, I typed.

"Now?"

I probably would have gone further if she asked. Hell, I would have done anything. Instead, I was put in a holding pattern.

"Just a sec."

And I waited. And waited. "Just a sec" was turning into 5 minutes. 10 minutes. But, as long as that ONLINE indicator was on, I was going to wait. While I sat there, I made a quick decision to minimize Skype and quickly launch the Screen Capture program. Luckily, it was all ready for Beth. So, after a brief delay, I was back waiting for Sarah. And ready.

My mind wandered, again thinking I might be the butt of some joke. More images of girls laughing, pointing at the guy rubbing his penis as he entertained the entire dorm. Maybe Sarah had put her computer in the meeting room on the first floor of her building, letting everyone take pictures. Thankfully, my mind was given something else to focus on. She finally returned.

"How do I know we cammed before?"

Her question sounded a bit direct. A bit more serious. The fun show and tell was over. Now, it seemed, was a big line to be crossed. If Sarah was turning on her cam, she wanted to be sure.

"I can describe you."

Which I could. From years of catching her coming out of the shower, or in her bikini, I could describe everything.

"Alright. Hair color."

"Blonde."

"Lucky guess. What else?"

What else could I describe? I couldn't say eyes, because she might not have shown them. Her knees? Her toes? It was going to be harder than I thought.

"You have the sexiest legs, long, with a scar on your right shin. You have a mole on your right inner thigh."

A scar from falling off of her bike when I was teaching her years ago. The mole was just something a father observes over the years. But, it was definitely intimate.

"Good memory. What else?"

Just thinking about her was causing my erection to throb.

"Your stomach is flat and soft, with an innie for a belly button. You have slender, long fingers with a silver ring on your right index finger."

It was her grandmother's ring, and she never took it off. I was taking a slight chance on that one, but was fairly certain she still wore it. Especially since her mom cried over it when Sarah started college. Sarah was now playing along, somewhat convinced at my responses.

"What was your favorite part or me?"

That was simple. It was the same on her as it was her mom.

"The dimples at the bottom of your back above your soft, pale butt. I want to kiss them so bad."

A butt I had seen many times over the years walking to her room from the bathroom. That had to be enough for her. But, she was teasing. Girls love teasing. It apparently excites them more than guys realize. The clothes, the shoes, the hair, the cleavage. It is all there on display because girls enjoy showing it off. Guys want what lies underneath. Girls like to decorate what's on top.

"What about on the front?"

There was no holding back now.

"Your chest. Your boobs are the perfect size. And your nipples are so soft and puffy."

It was so easy to type it out. Just words. But, the meaning was immoral. They were true words, spoken by a father, to his daughter, about her tits. Sarah was oblivious. She was excited.

"Rub yourself."

I moved my hand over my underwear, rubbing up and down. I spread my legs, leaning back as far as I could without Sarah noticing my face. I wanted to see her. I typed quickly, then leaned back and continued my rubbing.

"Cam."

One last question.

"Do I shave?"

Did she shave. Sarah assumed I had seen her pussy. Which I had, but not behind a computer screen. Her bush was almost as big as her mom's, from what I remembered during the summer. Beth would not let her shave it, and I remembered stray hairs popping out of her suit. But now, in college, did she change it?

My answer sat on the computer screen for a moment. If I was wrong, the party was over. But, I had to go with what I knew. I figured two months was not enough time to change something that dramatic. I closed my eyes, visualizing Sarah stepping out of the shower up north over the summer as I sat in our bed and watched, Beth asleep next to me.

"You have the sexiest, biggest bush I've seen."

The words hung on the screen. After a brief pause, she replied.

"LOL! '

Suddenly, an image appeared on my computer. The lighting was soft, but there before me, clearly visible in a silky black pajama top was my daughter, Sarah, from the neck down. Her lower body was buried under the soft pink comforter her mother and I bought with her at Bed Beth and Beyond while her face lay hidden above the computer monitor. Yet, there was no mistaking the smooth blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, the long slender fingers of her mom as they fell onto her lap, and the silver ring.

As I thought of her mom, I looked at her video, lying behind the Skype window of Sarah. Beth was ready for me to jerk off to. With a quick move of my fingers, I moved the mouse over the window, clicked it, and closed it. Then, returning to Sarah, I maximized her window. Beth was officially out of the picture. It was a young teenager that I wanted tonight. It was my daughter.

Apparently, Sarah spent the "just a sec" time for primping. Everything about her looked clean and fresh. Her nail polish was bright red, hair combed straight and smooth, pajamas soft and wrinkle free. The light was coming from the foot of her bed, eliminating any shadowing. She had the camera pointing right at her chest, clearly knowing what the object of any boys desires were. Her chest swelled outwards towards me.

It was my turn to type. I said what instantly came to mind.

"You look so hot."

And she did. She looked more exciting, more enticing than her mom ever had. Beth grew up in an era of bad 80's hair and worse clothing. Sarah grew up in an era of twerking and selfies. She watched Miley Cyrus bend over, pushing out her asshole under her tight shorts, and just laughed about it. Picturing Sarah doing the same, I practically jumped when I heard her voice.

"Do you have a mic?"

"Holy Shit." My mind raced. She wanted to talk? I can hear her voice! She wanted me to talk? I pretended I had intended to lean forward, that my jolt wasn't from fear. I gave the only answer I could.

"No. Broke."

I leaned back, trying to distract Sarah, fondling my balls. It worked and she just kept talking, unconcerned.

"Can I see it."

Unlike her mom, Sarah was all game, getting right to the point. I wiggled it around, letting the head outline the top of my underwear.

"Will I get a show?"

I couldn't care less about any more of a show than what she was giving me now. Her cleavage was visible, she was sitting alone in her bed, and she wanted to stare at my penis. Most dads have probably felt the same urge to let their daughters stare at some point, and I was ready to perform. But, I did want a show. I slid my hand under my underwear and began to rub myself directly to help Sarah's answer. Sarah spoke.

"What do you want?"

I didn't want to get too specific early on.

"What will you do?"

Sarah leaned in, moving her chin towards the camera, letting her mouth come into focus. Her tongue rolled out and she moaned softly.

"I'll do whatever you want if you jerk off for me."

Hearing those words from any woman would be a recipe for a heart attack. Listening to my daughter tell me she wants to watch me jerk off almost made me cum in my palm. I paused, pulling out my hand, saving me from an early mess. Sarah definitely set the tone that dirty talk was on the table.

"I want to see your awesome tits with those puffy nipples that I want to suck on."

Sarah leaned forward, squeezing her elbows into her chest. Again she moaned, moving her body towards the camera, leaning her chest into my screen. Her hands slid up, opening her top, rubbing her hands over her now exposed chest. Hands covering her breasts, again she leaned forward.

"And I want to suck on your dick... Pull it out..."

I was rock hard, poking straight into my underwear. If I stared jerking off, I would cum. Sarah was going to have to wait.

"Move your hands. Show me your nipples."

Sarah looked at the request and smiled.

"Oh, you want to see my nipples? Before you show me your dick? These?"

She circled her thumb and finger around the large areolas that lay on what looked like a small tulip bulb of fat. Unlike her mom during her college days, Sarah had large breasts. It was only when Beth was pregnant with Sarah that Beth became a large C cup. Sarah was already there. She squeezed her perfect 19 year old tits.

"Now show me your awesome tits."

With a deft movement, Sarah let her top slip off of her body. She was now sitting topless in front of me, rubbing her chest, masturbating her nipples. As if reading my mind, her hands slid down her sides, behind her back, and held up her hair. Arching her back, Sarah sat in front of me, filling up my computer screen with her tits stretch tight across her chest. The globes of fat were clearly outlined against her fit body. Sarah knew her tits looked good and was proud to show them off.

"Close up. From the side."

Sarah turned sideways and moved closer to the computer screen. Her left tit filled my computer screen, topped with a pink, soft puffy nipple. The small bulb of fat that lay beneath it created a second round formation to her breast. It was like a small tulip bulb. Sarah kept her hands to her side, arching her breast, causing the fat and skin of her breast to stretch against her chest.

"Let them hang down."

Beth abhorred the sensation of her tits hanging below her, which was one of the reasons she shied away from getting on her hands and knees. But Sarah was completely unconcerned. She placed her hands in front of her and let her breasts swing below her body in front of her camera. The bulk and size of her breasts was not what I remembered.

"God, I want to nurse from your tits."

Sarah was unconcerned with my perverted phrasing. Leaning back off of her hands, Sarah began massaging her left breast like she was trying to express milk out of her nipple. She was turning her tit towards the camera, letting me see the deformation and bulge as her fingers squeezed her breast fat forwards, causing her pink nipple to bulge out into my monitor.

"Put a nipple in your mouth."

If I ever asked Beth to do this, she would punch me in the face. But, her daughter put a hand under her right breast, lifted it, and forced a nipple into her mouth. Her tongue raced around the areola, licking it. Her mouth closed around it, barely in the picture, and began to suckle on the soft puffy treat. If she had milk, she would have been nursing. I watched her throat repeatedly swallow from the saliva she generated in her mouth. After some intense sucking of her own tit, Sarah let her wet nipple slide out of her mouth, now hard and erect.

"Oh. Does that make your dick hard? Let me see how hard my tits make your cock."

She had dropped the "c" word. My daughter was just as interested in seeing me as I was in her. After her tit play, it was my turn to expose myself. I got on my knees, put my hands on the sides of my underwear, and pushed them down. As my erection sprang free, Sarah gasped.

"Oh, fuck, look at your dick. Oh my god, I want to suck it so fucking bad."

With that, Sarah got on her knees and pushed the computer forward as though she was moving towards the throbbing erection on her computer screen. Her tits were hanging down and her ass moved up into the air, slipping out from under the covers. For a brief moment I saw her pale white butt rise into the air and a thin black thong racing down the middle. I put both of my hands on my dick and stroked both the top and bottom.

"Oh, god. Yea. Use two hands to jerk off."

Not quite how her mom would put it, but Sarah had the same request. I tried to show my true length, exaggerating the size by pressing my hands together. It didn't feel better, but it was what she wanted. I watched in disbelief as Sarah let her chin trickle into view, then her lips, and then her mouth open and wide. Sarah's tongue was now darting on the top of my computer screen, through her teeth, pretending to lick the tip of my dick.

"MmMmMmMmMm. Put your big dick in my mouth."

I moved it towards my camera, letting it fill up her monitor. Sarah's mouth opened more, lowering itself to its location on her monitor. Her nose came into view, the nose I saw every night on her mom. The little nose that bled when it got hit by a swing in our back yard when she was 10. And, next, for just a moment, Sarah's deep blue eyes made an appearance. Eyes I saw for the last 19 years, but eye's I would have never imagined could be filled with the deep desire I was watching.

"I want to wrap my lips around your big cock."

We definitely wanted the same thing. I moved my hand to my penis and held it for my daughter as she pretended to give me a blowjob. Sarah responded by slipping fingers into her mouth. She ran her tongue over them, sucking, giving her two fingers a blowjob. Slurping sounds escaped her mouth, making sure I could hear the expertise with which she could suck a penis. Sliding up, she let her firm tits come back into view, nipples now hard and pointy.

"Fuck my tits with your dick."

The white tits before me were pushed together into a makeshift vagina, Sarah being careful to leave her nipples fully exposed. I began to stroke myself again, imaging my penis pumping between my daughters soft globes of flesh. Luckily, I was dry and kept my pace slow to keep the orgasmic feelings at bay. Sarah gave me another command.

"Show me how you jerk it."

I did my best to lay back while keeping my head above the camera. I began to give an honest display of my masturbation technique, one handed, focusing on the tip.

"Play with your balls."

I moved from stroking my dick to rubbing my balls. I let them dangle just in front of the camera. Sarah let her boobs fall and once again began licking and moaning. I made sure my ball play was centered in her computer screen, rolling them in my palm, bulging them towards her mouth. She gave me an unbelievable tit show, and I was determined to do whatever she asked.

"Touch your asshole."

Even that. Sarah was clearly dirty, but I was not going to complain. I was guessing I was not the first guy given such a request by her. I moved my hand low, feeling all of the hair that I missed from my shave. Never did I dream Beth would be looking at me here. As I began to touch my asshole, Sarah moved her face back into view.

"Ooh. Put your finger in your butt."

It was an activity I had wanted Beth to do for years, but never did it myself. I was not about to say no, so I started to finger myself a bit. I would have tried to put a cucumber up my ass if she had asked. I'm guessing she knew it and enjoyed watching me degrade myself. My turn would come, and I didn't want to give her any reason to say no.

"Put it in more."

I did, all the way to my fist. It felt odd, but it certainly did not kill my erection. Sarah was clearly turned on. She was like a young girl playing doctor, wanting to explore the body in front of her. Wanting to do everything her mother told her not to.

"Do you want me to suck your dick or lick your ass."

I sometimes wondered if the videos of girls on Omegle were actually in their bedroom, or on some porn set. But at this moment, I knew they were in the comfort of their home. If my own daughter, Sarah, was acting like this, excited and kinky with some random guy showing her his penis, fingering his ass, then those girls were also acting out of desire. I leaned forward, typing out the obvious response.

"I want you to put your tongue in my ass."

I pointed the camera down and pulled back my legs. Sarah leaned in, licking, probing her tongue into the air. I fingered myself even more, desperate to please her.

"Oh god, look at your asshole grip your finger."

Sarah was now simply admiring her computer screen, stopping her show. I kept it up for a bit, bending my finger to pull on my anus. Sarah's eyes told me how much she enjoyed me degrading myself for her. After one more minute of anal play I sat up. It was my turn. Having given Sarah everything she asked for, I had high expectations. I got back on my knees and typed.

"I want to taste you so bad. Show me your little girl pussy."

Sarah was ready for the request. She seemed to be hoping for it. Laying back, smiling like she was about to take her yearbook picture, she spread her legs around her computer. It looked like she was going to let it fuck her. I was mesmerized by the black thong now being thrust at the computer, sprouting dense pubic hair on all sides. Sarah arched her back, presenting it to me, and spoke.

"You want to look at my pussy? You want to taste it?"

Sarah let her body fall back onto the bed, resting her head on her pillow. Her face was now in full view, tits free, staring at her computer monitor. She had lost track of her position and just stared at the masturbating guy, her dad, kneeling on her computer monitor. Her mouth was open, lips curled, and teeth exposed. She was getting off on the ultimate selfie, letting her body be exposed and explored digitally. Pushing up her chest, Sarah moved a hand down to her thong. Grabbing it, she instinctively pulled it to the side.

"Here's my tight pussy."

A thick patch of pubic hair filled my monitor with a swollen red slit buried beneath. The same pussy that I would wipe clean as a child was now being presented to me in all of its womanly glory. It was like going down on her mom for the first time, all of the tightness and folds that existed before giving birth. And just below, surrounded by the same tuft of hair that her mom had, Sarah's anus was making a brief appearance. Sarah's small vagina had grown into a beautiful pussy.

"Your bush is so fucking huge. I want to eat on it."

Many times with Beth, I would chew on her bush and let the hairs swirl in my mouth. Sarah's was just as enticing. She pulled on her hairs, stretching them. Showing me her fullness.

"And your pussy is so tight. Spread it..."

When I finished typing, I leaned forward, moving my own tongue into view. Sarah was bending forward, watching herself, making sure her pussy was being put in the right position. She moved it towards my tongue, spreading open her soft lips, revealing her birth canal, lifting her ass off of the bed once again.