Cold Wife Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at how wet you make me."

Sarah took a finger and slid it into her birth canal, fucking herself, showing me how tight she was as her pussy slightly folded in on itself. Back and forth she fingered herself, then slipping out and spreading open the top folds, forcing her clit into the computer. Sarah grazed her thumb over it as she stretched open her folds of skin. My daughter's clitoris stood proud with a fine pink sheen.

"Lick me right here. Lick it hard."

Sarah began to masturbate, rubbing her finger in little circles over her now exposed girl penis. It was hard and bright pink, being squished out of the way from her masturbations. It was like I was right between her legs, licking her, looking up at her face as she stared down between her tits. I had to catch myself from lowering my face any further.

"Oh, it feels so goooooddd..."

Once again, I leaned up and pretended to start fucking my computer camera. Sarah caught on immediately and pulled her legs back, by themselves, while still holding her thong to the side. Both hands now spread open her pussy, showing me the clear path to entry.

"Come on, slide your dick in me. Fuck me."

Sarah now adjusted her computer so that it was pointing directly at her pussy and her face was no longer in the view. I studied the meat of her folds, the deep red of her labias, the juicy pink that lay in the center. My daughter would have been horrified if I walked into her room one night and asked her to do this. But, here she was, bending her legs wide, showing me the glistening pink center of her teenage vagina.

"Show me the inside."

Sarah moved her pussy 6 inches from the camera and let me peer inside, almost to her cervix. She was practically giving birth, spreading herself open with both hands. Her face was moving into view, staring at her own vagina, trying to make sure I got my perfect view. Trying to read my messages and keep up with my requests.

"Your pussy is so pink."

Sarah moaned.

"I want your dick in my pussy."

Wider she spread it. It was clear from her open tunnel that she was not a virgin.

"Put something in it and pretend it's my dick."

The activity that most girls routinely did alone when I grew up. But now, it seemed they were happy to let others watch. Sarah was no different. She quickly rolled off the bed and zipped out of camera shot. When she returned, she was on her back again and quickly opened her legs. She had her hairbrush.

It was a large flat head with a oval, smooth handle. Sarah held it towards her face, legs spread, tits on display. She moved it towards her mouth, sitting up, with the top half of her head out of the picture.

"I want to taste your dick."

Her tongue rolled out, licking the tip of the handle. Then, with smooth expertise, she let it slip inside of her mouth, wrapping her lips around it. She was giving it a blowjob. Again I typed.

"Fuck yourself."

Something I occasionally wanted to tell my wife, but never did. Sarah, on the other hand, lay back, spread her legs, and positioned the computer screen with her feet. When it was positioned properly, she lay back and ran the head of the brush along her slit, once again covered by her thong.

"Do you want me to fuck you."

Sarah was still able to read her computer screen.

"Yea, I want you to fuck me so bad with your gorgeous cock."

Deciding it was now an obstruction, Sarah bent her legs and pulled down her thong. They stayed on the bed, to her right. My daughter now lay naked, on her dorm room bed, getting ready to fuck herself. Her pale white body, with a thick patch of pubic hair, lay before me. She had become my little cam girl.

"Show me."

Sarah had already shown me plenty, but she was perfectly happy to show more. Sarah moved a hand around her birth canal and held the hairs out of the way, just like her mom. A couple more drags of the brush up and down her slit, and then Sarah moved the head of the brush to her opening and pushed. Her vagina welcomed the familiar object, sucking it in.

"Oh. Yea..."

Sarah had deftly slipped her thin brush handle into her pussy. It was not very wide, but neither was her vagina. Her narrow passage flexed out of the way like the activity had been done before. I watched as she slowly slid it to the base.

"You're so big."

With that, Sarah began the slow process of fucking herself with one hand while her other hand kept her pubic hairs out of the way. I watched as her small birth canal gripped the side of the brush while she pulled it out, extending outside of her small labias. It was like a small pink plastic wrap for the brush. Then, when the brush was almost out, she would push it back in and the tender skin would fold in on itself.

"Your dick feels so good."

I could hear the sloppy sounds as Sarah picked up the pace. Not excessively fast, but the typical speed at which I had sex with her mom. For 2 minutes, I just watched my daughter masturbate with her white hairbrush, juices glistening on the handle. I made sure I slowly stroked myself and filled her computer screen with my dick. Sarah stopped and leaned forward, hairbrush still stuck up her pussy.

"Are you going to cum?"

I could, but didn't want to. I made sure to stay far away from the head of my penis.

"Not yet."

Sarah was ready for the next act.

"What else do you want me to do?"

I wanted her to do so many things. And, it seems like Sarah probably would have done them.

"I want you to put your feet behind your head so I can fuck your teenage pussy deep."

Sarah sounded eager.

"Like this..."

Adjusting the computer, Sarah leaned back. I give her credit, Sarah almost did it, pulling her feet as far back as she could, brush dangling from her vagina. She held the position, looking at the computer, admiring her own flexibility. Her fingers found the brush and again began fucking herself, pushing it in all the way.

"Yea, I want to fuck you just like that."

Sarah was fucking herself deep, there was no mistaking it. But, she was careful and slow about it. There was only one thing that could take my eyes from the pink folds of skin gripping her hairbrush, and that was one inch right below it. I imagined fingering her ass while pushing her ankles high.

"I'd bend you in half and fuck your little girl pussy."

Sarah pointed her face at the screen, looking between her tits, focusing on the hand stroking the penis. We were getting off on each other.

"I want to feel your sperm in me."

Maybe Sarah thought I was ready, but I had other ideas. Sarah's asshole was a soft brown surrounded by a small patch of anal hairs. Juices had begun dripping down her crack. It was now bulging out at me in her obscene position. I felt my penis tingle as I stared at it.

"What do you want me to do?"

I would have done anything she asked. Sarah leaned forward again, finding her computer, tits dangling back and forth. Her nipples were still rock hard.

"I want you to cummmm..."

Sarah was moving her face towards her screen, reaching behind her, pulling out the hairbrush. It sat on the bed next to her panties. I was ready for my favorite feature, knowing it would also give her what she wanted.

"Show me your ass."

Sarah read the computer screen in a forward doggy style position.

"Alright... But let me know if you're going to cum..."

Sarah didn't want to miss the final moment. She swung a leg over the computer and assumed the doggy style position, ass pointing back at me. I was staring at Beth from 20 years ago. The same soft pale skin, the same hairy bulge, the same arch in her back. It was a beautiful, soft white butt that was perfectly proportioned to the rest of Sarah's soft white body.

"Hang on."

Suddenly, Sarah slipped out of bed. I could see her move towards the back of her room and then realized what she was doing. The entire time she had left the blinds open, letting the countless guys in the other dorm across the way look in and enjoy the show. She just stood at window, nude, and casually lowered the blinds, making sure to tuck in the corners. A little too late, if she were to ask me.

Coming back, tits bouncing, bush leading the charge she got back on the bed.

"Sorry. Is this OK?"

Sarah was trying to position herself so her ass was right in the center. She was in a kneeling position, on her legs, and her small back dimples were displayed in all of their glory. The brief interruption caused her to lose focus. I decided to help her out.

"Get in a doggy position."

More words that, if spoken to her mom, would have me thrown out of the house. But, Facebook Sarah, apparently Omegle Sarah, was happy to perform. Sarah leaned onto her hands in the full upright position, arched her back, and presented me her ass for my viewing pleasure. Something her mom would do for our first year of dating. But, after getting pregnant, she lost all confidence in her butt and rarely let it make such an appearance.

"God, your ass is so tight."

I was ready to cum. I could feel it just by looking at the hairs poking out of her squeezed butt cheeks. I leaned over, sliding the computer to the side, and found my bottle of lotion that I was planning to use with Beth. I returned, laying back on the bed, and aimed the camera at my penis from the side. Sarah saw what was going on.

"Put lotion all over it."

I dripped lotion all over my shaft. Sarah's face was perfectly visible as she watched me, mesmerized by the process. Her tits were sagging, being pulled low by gravity. Her pussy bulged back at me in her thong, surrounded by pale white globes. It was time.

"Arch your back more."

Sarah got the message, pushing her head high, straightening her arms, thrusting out her chest. She looked like a great Dane, arching herself to accentuate every feature of her body. I began stroking and Sarah began rocking back and forth, pretending like she was being fucked from behind. I started slow, desperate for the moment to last forever. I couldn't decide what to stare at. Tits. Ass. Pussy. Face. All parts of my daughter that were equally beautiful. But, my ultimate prize was hiding between two soft globes off flesh.

"Spread your ass open."

Sarah saw the typing and leaned forward to read it, face once again filling the monitor. Her eyes looked into the camera, giving a knowing stare that I was asking for the ultimate prize. But, the smile that crept on her lips let me know she was ready to present it. Staring right at me, Sarah whispered.

"You want to see my butthole?"

The question rolled off her tongue like she was asking me if I wanted a piece of gum. It was clearly not the first time she said the words. I answered honestly.

"I want to fuck you up your butt."

She smiled. A smile that made me wonder if she had ever done it.

"Alright."

Then, her face was gone. She rotated her body, angled her ass towards the camera, and when she was happy with the position on her knees, Sarah looked away. She had her back directly towards the camera, kneeling on her calves, Her hands began to rub the roundness of her ass, inviting me to look. Her butt lifted off of her calf, slowly, while fingers ran along the inside of her crack. Arching her body, pushing back on her ass, Sarah's fingers gripped the soft inner flesh and she pulled open her butt

"Oh... Fuck my asshole."

I left my penis alone and stared. I stared at the brown walls of the skin that made up the inner linings of her butt cheeks. The flared, red pussy that opened, desperate for a cock. If I could have, I would have walked through my computer and fucked her. I stared that obscene arch in my daughters back, presenting me her most biological center. And I stared at the bulging asshole, winking at me like the eye of a beautiful flower.

"Yea... Jerk off to my ass."

Sarah just held the position, spreading open her asshole, as I began to fuck myself, imagining I was fucking her. The more I stroked, the more I wished I could find myself back in college, in this era of promiscuous women. Girls ready to spread their assholes to any random guy on a computer. If my daughter did it, the same daughter would played Varsity Tennis, played the Oboe in High School, graduated with a 3.7, got a 30 on her ACT, then all girls did it. I paused.

"I want to fuck you up your hairy asshole so bad. Finger fuck it."

I returned to slowly jerking myself off. Sarah was not looking at her computer. I typed again, hoping to get her attention.

"Spread open your asshole. Finger fuck your butt."

Sarah just kept holding her butt open, making sure I was getting my fair share of her rectum. Finally, she adjusted herself and looked back and the computer, checking on my progress.

"I'm about to cum. Finger your ass."

Sarah leaned in and got the message, holding her ass in the process. Returning to her doggy style position, Sarah spread her legs wide and balanced on her knees. Sarah bent her head over her shoulder to verify her ass was centered. She lowered her chest to the bed, head still looking back, and slipped her hands over her ass.

"Is this what you want?"

Rubbing her ass, she let her fingers find the center. Sarah began to circle her asshole, applying pressure, and felt the rough resistance of her anal hair. She slid a finger into her spread pussy and rubbed it around, covering her finger in her sweet juice. Then, sliding back up to her asshole, Sarah pushed. Her finger easily slipped in.

"Oh... You're fucking my ass..."

Sarah's entire body was still as her finger began to probe back and forth. Each stroke pushed it in a little further. I felt myself ready to explode watching my daughters face as she was anally probing herself.

"Cum in my poop hole... do it..."

And with those words, I erupted. The words Beth would always use. "Don't touch my poop hole." "My poop hole is dirty." But, for Sarah, it was all part of the show. I yelled to the quite walls of the hotel.

"Oh, Fuck, Sarah..."

My first squirt landed all over my chest, almost out of camera shot. When Sarah saw I was cumming, she tried to move in closer to her computer, picking up the pace.

"I can feel it... Your cumming in my ass..."

Another jerks, and more sperm, this time spraying on my stomach. Sarah wanted a better view of my orgassm and let her finger slip out of her ass. She quickly pushed her face to the camera, opening her mouth, asking for my cum.

"Cum in my mouth..."

I leaned towards the computer, trying to let her watch. But, I was quickly empty, having cum not only on myself, but on my keyboard as well. I lay back, spent, my dick quickly deflating, sperm dripping out of the tip.

"Oh, I want to taste your cum so bad."

I slowly stroked the remaining drips out of my dick, nursing myself. Sarah moved in, licking it, running her fingers into her mouth.

"Stay like that. Don't move."

I looked over and saw that Sarah was obviously starting to finger herself while lying on her stomach, face staring at her computer screen. Usually, I always made sure Beth came first because I would not be a performer after I came. But, Sarah didn't need a performance. She just wanted to stare at the penis and cum. Her sexual talk was done. Apparently that was just to help me get off.

There was no hiding, no burying herself under the covers. Sarah just masturbated under the bright lights. Her mom would be horrified. I should have been horrified. Instead, I just lay back in my post orgasmic bliss and watched her eyes stare at my spent penis. At her brothers and sisters on my stomach.

After a few moments, her eyes began to close. I watched at her ass, mesmerized by the masturbating teenager. Sarah's face began to grimace and I realized she was getting close. Her teeth were now exposed. Her pace was quickening. With a pace that would make me blush, Sarah finally hit her spot.

"Oh... I'm cumming..."

Sarah was jerking slightly, the soft movements of a young female reaching orgasm. As her jerks died down, her body lay still, head turned to the side. Sarah let the orgasm flow through her body.

"Jesus..."

Lifting her head, Sarah let out a deep sigh. She turned to the camera, gave her dry lips a quick lick, and looked at her computer screen. She kissed it and pulled away, staring at her camera.

"Thanks for the cam. And you've got a nice dick."

With that, Sarah gave me a wink and shut her computer screen. The show was over. I closed my own computer, letting it fall out of bed, and closed my eyes. I faded off, thinking how ironic it was that because my wife refused me some snuggle time, I got more than she ever would have given me from our daughter. I suppose there was a lesson somewhere, but I was not going to try and teach it to my wife.