All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

An excellent story, capturing the essence of what a cuckold relationship is all about. I enjoyed this very much and hope there's more like it to follow.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

I loving reading about the emotions that come into play with cuckolding, especially the mans. Though I did not know what a cuckold was years ago, after seeing my wife pleasured like I never could, I knew I could not deny her such pleasure. For the first few years I was always wondering if this new guy would be the one who takes my wife from me. Finally I accepted that she loved me and was not going away. Hope to read more of your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting a long time.

I've been waiting a long time for a story like this. Thank you for treating this subject in a mature fashion.

betabradbetabradabout 11 years ago
Loved it !

Very hot and sexy story of a loving cuckold relationship. Its nice to see a story like this where the wife is loving and caring. This is the kind of relationship that I have fantasies about. I would love to find a woman that would let me lick her cum filled pussy after she's been fucked real good by her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice treatment of the subject

I don't get the drives and emotions that create this type of relationship, but I can say this was the best cuckhold story I've read. The people are real, not caricatures. There appears to be care and desire to please each other. There is not wanton debasement and unreal activities. So many cuckhold stories are really just horror stories. I will be back to see how these two fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great job on this story

I just wanted to say that you did a great job writing these two chapters. I have probably read over 1000 cuckolding stories on this web site and none of them captured the feelings as well as your story. I look forward to reading a chapter 3.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good story so far

My only complaint is cuckold has to much power and say in what is going on with her body. She needs to take more of a leadership role. She should pick her partners, how often she dates, etc. She should also have him take her on dates to watch, maybe fuck with a few lovers in their bed. Have cuckold clean cock and her pussy. Sit on his face as he cleans her so he gets gobs of thick hot cum into his mouth to swallow.

snathsnathabout 10 years ago
the best

In my opinion, this is the best cuckold story I ever read.

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 9 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

Yet another brilliant read. I love the way their relationship is evolving and the honesty they both have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too

Some of us cuckolds are totally into possessing hot women and have encouraged our wives and girlfriends to use their assets for their own gratification (and ours). My experiences have shown me that a woman who puts it about is greatful to have found a man like myself. It is fascinating to watch your woman blossom under the tutelage of another loving stranger as he fucks himself into her and he and his cock pump her full of self assurance and confidence.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

This conversation was a farce. He gave her no reason for caution. He, in effect, gave her full permission to get pregnant.

She needed to hear,.. " If you get pregnant, and I'm not the father, our family will grow to four for a brief period. You, me, baby, and divorce lawyer. You will be looking for a daddy for that baby. It won't be me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous premise. Stupid conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Bravo!

I liked every word in this story. This is the best series you have. Please do not stop and continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
1038 Followers
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES