Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers

"It will also help if the two of you were to establish boundaries for your cuckold play. Ask for her input and tell her what you need from your playtime."

Alexis stood up, "see my receptionist and make another appointment for next week."

"We need to talk," I said. Laura's head lowered and a nervous look appeared on Her face. She looked like she was ready to accept some bad news.

Laura sat down on the couch and folded her hands in her lap, "Why, what's the matter?" she asked with apprehension in her voice.

"Nothing is the matter sweetheart. In fact I think things going great between us. Don't you think so?"

"I wasn't really sure. You've seemed a little distracted since I went out with..."

"That's what I wanted to talk with you about," I realized that she must have been wondering what I thought of her after her encounter with Mr big. I knew that I needed to reassure her that everything was ok.

"I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the other night and I wanted to thank you for doing all that for me."

Laura let out a breath, "I'm glad you liked it. I thought you might have changed your mind or something."

"Not at all," I said, "it was a pretty mind blowing experience for me."

"If you liked it so much then why haven't we had sex since that night?" she asked.

"I thought you might be sore after having that giant cock in you so I thought I'd give you a little break and let you heal first." What I said was a lie but I told it to make her feel better.

"Baby," she said, "I belong to you so you can have me anytime you want. If I'm sore or not it's ok I won't mind, I promise."

"Thanks I'll keep that in mind," I said to her a little bit jokingly. "Now let's talk about pregnancy."

I noticed that her face blushed instantly, "Im sorry I said those things baby. I... Um, I don't really want to get pregnant. I don't know why I was saying that stuff. Maybe it was because I was so turned on by what we were doing. I couldn't help it. I just lost control."

"I know baby and I like it when you loose control like that. I think I understand what you were feeling and it's ok with me if you fantasize about being impregnated by someone in order to dial up the intensity while we play. It turns me on too."

I didn't want to admit to her that it did initially bother me and that I had gone to Alexis to get counseling about it.

Laura smiled at me and leaned back on the couch. She spread her legs apart and pulled her skirt up with one finger, "so what was your favorite part?" she asked a little bit seductively.

"All of it," I replied, "I liked how turned on you were from it and I liked how turned on it made me. Overall I'd say it was a great success for both of us."

"Yes but what single thing turned you on the most?" she slid her finger down to her pussy and lightly massaged her clit. "Was it knowing that I let someone else fuck me? Or was it seeing my pussy so used and stretched out? Or was it when you licked my messy pussy?"

"I don't know. I couldn't say. I liked it all."

"Well if you really can't decide, why don't you come down here and lick my pussy until you can. You never know, but there could still be some of Mr big in there," She gave me a wicked smile and placed her hand on my head, pulling me to her pussy. "He put so much cum in me baby. You can't be really sure that you got it all out the first time."

Her words sent a rush of excitement through my body. My dick instantly sprung to attention. My rational mind knew that after two days there was little chance there would be anything left in her pussy from her date, but my sexual mind went into overdrive.

I eagerly licked her pussy and was inwardly thrilled at the possibility of leftovers.

After awhile Laura pushed my face into her pussy and let out a loud moan as she climaxed hard. She pulled my face harder against her pussy and bucked her hips while she cried out," oh God this is so good! Don't stop baby. Don't stop!" she shouted.

I began alternately sucking on her clit and lapping up the juices that was flowing from her pussy. In less than a minute she climaxed again. This time her body shuddered as she let out another loud moan. Laura pushed my head back, "stop for a minute," she said, panting heavily, "I need to catch my breath baby. God baby, that was good!"

As she lay there panting I began stroking my cock. Laura looked down and saw me, "baby don't let that go to waste. Put it in my pussy but go slow while I catch my breath."

She laid her head back on the sofa, "Whew!" she exclaimed, "My head felt like it was going to explode from cumming so hard."

I nuzzled my dick into the opening of her pussy then slid it in slowly. Her pussy had for the most part shrunk back down to its original size but it still felt a little loose to me. I wasn't sure if it was because she was extra wet or because her pussy lost some of its elasticity as a result of her recent encounter with Mr big.

I didn't really mind her temporarily being a little loose but I did hope that her pussy would eventually go back to its normal size. I really enjoyed the amazing feeling of her pussy as it engulfed my dick with its warm and moist embrace. However I knew that if our relationship continued on this course her pussy would not stay tight for much longer.

I slid my dick all the way into her pussy and held it there. It felt so good to be inside of her. At that moment I just wanted to keep my dick buried deep inside her pussy all the time.

I reached out and caressed her breasts with both hands.

"Those are my boy catchers," she said, jokingly.

"I bet they are. They most certainly got my attention," I replied.

Her face grew a little more serious, "did you really enjoy the other night?"

I began slowly sliding my dick in and out of her, "yes I really did."

"Good," she said, "because I really don't want anything to mess up our relationship. I would stop doing this if I thought it was hurting our relationship."

"Is my asking you to have sex with other men bothering you sweetheart?"

"No baby, but I just don't want any of our playtime activities to hurt you or hurt our relationship," she replied, "I want us to be happy and I want our relationship to last."

"I'm enjoying it, what about you?"

"I think you already know that I'm a bit of a slut. I love sex. What I'm trying to say is that if my having sex with other men ever bothers you I would stop it in a second to protect our relationship and have no regrets."

"That's fine sweetheart. Don't worry about a thing. If something bothers me I'll tell you. I promise."

"Ok," she said.

I resumed pumping my dick in and out of her. Laura closed her eyes and moaned, "Did you find anything?" she asked.

"Did I find what?"

"Did you find anything in my pussy when you were eating me? Was there any cum left from the other night?"

"I don't know. I couldn't tell," I replied.

Laura sighed, "The more I think about that night, I am guessing that there must be at least a little bit of his cum left in me. After all he left so much, and I really didn't try very hard to clean myself just in case you wanted to taste my dirty pussy some more."

She reached up and placed her hand on my cheek and stroked it tenderly. Do you like eating my pussy when it's all dirty from fucking other men sweetheart? Isn't that what you wanted me to do baby?"

It wasn't necessary for me to speak in order to answer her question. I felt my head start to spin and my balance begin to fade as I shot a load of cum into her pussy.

Laura smiled, "I'm glad you're happy sweetheart, because now that I know what you want from me, I'll really try hard to make it happen just the way you want it. I'm going to be a total slut for you and fuck as many men as you want me to. I'll fuck them and suck them and then I'll bring my dirty mouth and my dirty pussy back home for you to enjoy.

I think you know how much I'm going to enjoy being a slut for you. You already know how much I love fuck."

Laura wrapped her legs around me and pulled my body against hers. She looked at me with a sweet smile and then asked, "Isn't that exactly what you wanted baby?"

I slowly laid my body down onto hers. At that moment I was filled with a feeling of deep contentment, "yes sweetheart. That's what I want."

End of part 2

ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers
12