Couple Dating Service Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couples go on dates.
9.7k words
4.53
247.5k
73
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,141 Followers

Copies of this story may not be made for distribution, be publishing or copied to another webpage without explicit permission from the author.

* * * * *

John read the ad over and over trying to figure out what it meant. "A Couple Dating Service?" He said it out loud seeing if it made more sense. Did it mean they would match two people to make a couple or did it mean a couple dated another couple? He put down the local weekly newspaper and forgot about it until the next day.

"Read this and let me know what you think it is," John said handing the newspaper to his wife Ann. "Read the part I circled."

Ann picked up the paper and read the ad. She made a face and read it again. "I'm not sure. It must mean they match up two people. How can a couple date another couple?"

"Maybe it's kind of like swinging but it involves a longer lead-in to determine if you are all compatible?" John said.

"That wouldn't be as bad as just meeting a couple for the first time and jumping into bed." She said. John had been putting pressure on her to try some soft swinging with other couples to spice up their sex lives. He had suggested only foreplay and not intercourse.

"So, you wouldn't mind dating another couple?" John asked excited his wife would even consider such a thing.

"Maybe, it all depends on what the rules are. You are the only person I have ever dated so maybe dating someone else would be fun. As long as we can stop whenever we want."

"I'll call and find out if it's OK with you," he said.

"Let me think about it and I'll let you know tonight," Ann said feeling kind of flushed.

John went to work and tried to concentrate on his job but the couple dating thing keep coming into his mind. He wasn't sure if he could watch another man touch and kiss his wife of 20 years. But, maybe going slow wouldn't be as bad?

Finally at noon John couldn't wait any longer so he called the Couple Dating Service phone number.

"Hello," a soft-spoken woman said on the other end of the line.

"Hi. I was looking for some information about your service," John said nervously.

"Well, we are kind of unique. We provide a dating service for Couples."

"You mean couples dating other couples?" John asked.

"Yes. My husband and I moved into the city over two years ago and wanted to meet other couples and had a rough time. We put an ad in the newspaper and found out a lot of couples wanted the same thing," she replied.

"Were they looking just for friendship or something more?" John asked.

"Both. Some wanted to only make new friends and others wanted to go further. It's really up to the couples and the answers they give us when they complete their profile."

"So if we join we only go as far as we want?"

"Yes. That is the number one rule. You are not pressured to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing."

"How many couples do you have in your system?" John asked.

"We are up over 200 couples at the moment," She answered.

"How can I get more information?" He asked.

"You can stop by my business and I'll give you a booklet if you want," she replied.

"Sure." John answered as he took a pen to write down her address. The woman and her husband owned a Real Estate Company and were only five minutes from John's office so he jumped in his car and was standing in front of a cute woman's desk within 10 minutes from when he hung up the phone.

"John?" She asked with a big smile.

"Yes." He tried not to stare down at her plentiful breasts.

"I'm Carole. I didn't expect you so fast."

"I work close by," he panted out of breath.

"Come in the back with me and I'll show you our system," she said. John watched as her nice round ass got up off the chair and led the way to the back office. She closed the door behind them and moved over to an empty table in the center of the room.

"We only charge a small fee because we want to help people like you find friends. Here are the rules and this is the contract you must sign." She said as she sat in the chair next to him.

John read the rules:

1.If anyone decides to call off the date they may do so at anytime by saying the phrase "It's time to call it a night (or day)." At that point everyone must stop what they are doing and exchange polite goodbyes. 2.Names and addresses of the members are not made available by the dating service. If the couples want to change names and other personal information it is up to them. Each couple will be assigned a number. 3.Couples may choose three couples per month on their wish list. When a couple is selected they will be notified and provided the profile information of the couple choosing them. The selected couple will decide it they want to make a first date with the couple that chose them. The Dating Service will make all arrangements for the date. 4.Couples may only meet on dates as couples. 5.All names and personal information must be kept highly confidential. 6.Failure to follow these rules may result in expulsion from the dating service.

"These seem fair," John said smiling. He noticed her skirt had ridden higher on her tan thighs since they had sat down at the table.

"Of course both you and your wife must sign the contract." Carole said seeing him anxious to join.

"Of course," John agreed as he stood and she shook his hand. He wondered just how far Carole and her husband went on these dates.

"So are you and you husband still on the available list?" He asked as he watched her reach up to put the booklet back on the shelf.

"Yes. We have made a lot of new friends. We do different things with different friends. Some we play tennis with. Some we go to the theater with. Some we even go to Church with." She smiled knowing what he was looking for.

"No one romantic with?" He asked.

"That's personal," she said hitting him gently on his arm.

"Sorry," he quickly replied.

"That's OK. Let's just say we have not met a couple yet we both have liked enough to go in that direction. But, you never know it may happen some day," she said as she grabbed his arm and led him back to the front office. His elbow pushed into her soft mound.

"I'll let you know tomorrow," he said. The phone rang as he walked out the front door.

John hurried back to his office and closed the door. This seemed too good to be true. He grinned thinking he finally might get his conservative wife to mess around with another couple. How far she would go he didn't know.

Ann's mind was also on the ad. She tried to finish a term paper she needed for a class she was taking at the local university but her mind kept drifting back to the dating service. She was excited thinking about dating and being with another man. She wasn't planning on having intercourse but she had never even French-kissed another man before. Her desire for sex with John had dwindled to a point where she could only get excited if she imagined another man between her legs while they were doing it. She walked to her full-length mirror in the bedroom and stripped off her pajamas she was still wearing. At forty years old her 36b breasts were still full with little sag. She had been doing Pilate which had flattened her abs considerably and her thighs were still nice and muscular. She turned and checked out her buttocks. They could use some downsizing but she still had the nice round curves. She laughed. Why was she looking at her naked body? She didn't plan on her date to see her like this.

She realized it was almost 1:00PM and hurried to take a shower. She quickly dried her hair and picked up the phone. She dialed the phone number for THE COUPLE DATING SERVICE.

The door had closed behind John when Carole picked up the phone.

"Hello," Carole answered not sure if it was for the Real Estate Office or the Dating Service.

"Er....Hello." Ann said meekly.

"Can I help you?" Carole asked realizing the person was nervous on the other end.

"I was wondering about...." Ann hesitated

"About the Dating Service?" Carole finished her sentence. She had received other calls that the person was nervous to ask questions.

"Yes. Is it for singles or for couples?"

"It's for couples," Carole said before she quickly moved forward to describe the rules as she had done for John.

"So, if my husband and I go out with another couple I can call it off at anytime?"

"Yes. If things are not going the way you want it to you can stop the date."

"I'm only doing this because my husband wants me to," Ann lied. She didn't want this woman to think that she was looking for sex with another man. "You should only do it if you want to," Carole answered. She had heard that line before. Sometimes it was true and other times it wasn't.

Ann felt better after she hung up the phone. Now, if John asked her to join she would already know the truth. Not that he would lie to get her to swing with another couple. She grinned as she made John's favorite cake.

John almost got a speeding ticket as he raced home that night. Luckily another car sped by him and got the attention of the police officer before he got up to where the police car sat hiding in the bushes. He hurried into the house and found the dining room light turned off and lit candles on the table. He didn't notice Ann as she snuck up behind him and hugged his back into her breasts.

"Welcome home honey," she said purring in his ears. Her hands moved down his chest over his belt and onto his crotch. She was surprised to feel him hard under his slacks.

"God what's gotten into you?" he asked shocked as he turned to see her wearing black thong panties and a matching bra. He didn't even know she had such sexy undergarments. 'When did you get those?"

"I got them today," she said as she pushed him gently into the dining room. John walked slowly backwards until his ass pushed against the end of the table. "What's for dinner?" he asked wondering if she was really his wife.

"You are," she giggled as she gently pushed him to lie back on the table between the two long white candles. John peeked down over his chest as he watched her slowly release his belt and pants. She pulled down his zipper and reached in to pull out his hard eight-inch prick. He closed his eyes when he felt her tongue slither out to taste his pre-cum. He couldn't remember the last time she had given him a blowjob but he knew it had been too long ago. Her mouth opened and engulfed the tip. He knew he couldn't last very long because he still had Carole's tanned thighs in his mind.

In less than a minute John screamed, "OH GOD I'M COMING!" He screamed to give her warning enough to move her mouth away but she didn't. His load almost choked her as it filled her throat and mouth. She had to swallow to be able to breathe again.

John lay gasping for breath with his softened prick resting on Ann's cheek as she lightly kissed his soft stomach. "I'm not complaining but what has gotten into you today?" he asked as he sat back up on the table.

"I don't know," she lied. Her fingers still played with his prick. It was the only prick she had ever known. She tried to imagine it being bigger or smaller, thinner or thicker. John was circumcised and she wondered how it would feel touching a penis that was had a foreskin.

John saw a look in his wife's face he had not seen before. She looked like she was almost out of control with her desires. Her face was red and her eyes were opened wide as she looked at his prick while she gently pumped her fist up and down.

"You know I've never really looked at it before this close," she said. Her fingers traced up and down the sides. "Is it true they all look alike?"

Finally it hit John what was going on. She was thinking about The COUPLE DATING SERVICE and the possibility of being with another man.

"No some are bigger," he said realizing his prick was getting hard again.

"Bigger than this?" she asked, surprised as it expanded to 8 rock hard inches again.

"Sure some are longer and thicker," he moaned as he imagined her hands moving up and down another man's shaft. "Some are shorter and thinner."

She smiled as her hand moved up to the middle of this prick. Her mind imagined jerking off a shorter penis as she moved from the middle to the top and back down. She couldn't control her free hand as she moved it down under her thongs into her dripping slit.

John still had trouble believing it was his wife of 20 years as he watched her masturbate both him and herself. She never liked to do it outside the bedroom and now she was doing it in the dining room. He wondered how far she would go.

"Why don't you get on the table?" John said as he stood up next to her. She looked around the room as if someone else was watching. "Why?" she giggled.

"I think it's time for my meal," he said. As she turned to crawl up face down on the table John released her bra clasp and it fell to the floor. She pushed up on her hands and he grabbed the side strings of her thong. As she moved forward her thongs stayed behind. He slid them under her knees and off her legs. She was now naked on the table on her hands and knees.

"Lean forward and rest on your elbows," John directed. Ann did as he asked and realized her ass was sticking upward. She gasped when she felt his hands take her ankles and pushed outward. She could feel the cooler air blow against her hot pussy lips and ass crack.

"John," She said realizing she was at his mercy.

John wished he had a camera as her private folds opened before his eyes. Her hard pink clit push down out of her moist lips. He moved his face quickly before she changed her mind. His tongue flicked at the small area of skin between her pussy and her rear hole which made her gasp.

"OHHHH!" She moaned as he moved his tongue and lips down into the hot depths of her pink rose. His tongue found her scorching tunnel and moved inside. He tongue fucked her pussy until she was wiggling around under his face. He raised his dripping mouth and said, "Spread it apart for me." She hesitated while realizing what a site she was with her face resting on the table with her ass sticking up in the air. She moved her hands back behind her thighs and gripped her ass cheeks and the tops of her legs. She pulled them out until her whole pussy and ass was now open for whatever he wanted.

John moved back and stared as his fingers explored areas he had never seen before. He found out what areas were more sensitive than others. As his finger moved over her rear hole she released her cheeks. "John," She said hoping he would not touch her there. John moved his finger away. She again spread her cheeks.

Ann waited for almost a minute before he touched her again. At first she thought it as his tongue or finger but she quickly realized it was much bigger. He was going to fuck her like this. His prick moved easily into her spread pussy lips and deeply into her depths. His hands moved up under her stomach to gently caress her hard nipples.

"I went to the Couple Dating Service today," John whispered as his prick slowly pistoned in and out of her warm hole.

"You did?" Ann moaned.

"Yes. They said we could go only as far as we felt comfortable with." His hips sped up some.

"Do you want to do it?" Ann panted as he fucked her doggie-style.

"Do you?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh God I'm coming again!" She screamed. "YES! YES! YES!"

John came at the same time. They both fell totally exhausted on the top of the table.

They made an appointment to meet at the Real Estate office the next day at noon.

John was surprised to find Ann's car already parked in front of the office at 11:45AM. She was never early for anything. He opened the door and found the front of the office empty. He could hear someone talking from the backroom. Then he heard Ann's laughter.

He moved to the partially closed door and peeked inside. He could see his wife sitting on a chair facing away from him and a handsome man standing in front of her leaning back against the table. He figured it must be Carole's husband. He moved to push the door open when he heard the man say, "But you are very attractive. I find you very sexy." John moved back and continued to listen.

"Thank you for being kind," Ann said softly. "I think I need to lose a few pounds."

"Nonsense! You have a dynamite body," he said. "Stand up and let me see."

John wondered where this was going. His wife had always been so shy around other men. He figured she would just sit but she turned to look at the door. John jumped back. Ann slowly stood up in front of the man.

"Very nice," the man said. "Turn around."

Ann's heart was racing as she pivoted to show a man she had just met her back and ass. She looked at her watch and noticed it was almost noon. She waited for an evaluation.

"Wow. From what I can see you look terrific. Would it embarrass you to show me your legs?"

John almost shoved open the door but held back wondering if she would really do it. She stood frozen for almost 30 seconds. "Just my legs right?"

"Yes," the man said with a big grin.

John was amazed as he watched his wife lean over and pinched the bottom of her skirt. She closed her eyes as she slowly lifted her skirt up her thighs.

Carole's husband watched the woman's skirt rise higher and higher.

"Say when," Ann whispered wondering if he would stop her before she exposed her black thong panties. She peeked down to see the skirt at the middle of her thighs. She gulped as she pulled them up to just under her panties and stopped.

"Don't stop," the man begged.

Ann knew she only had a few minutes until John would arrive. She took a deep breath and pulled her skirt up over her stomach to the bottom of her breasts. She knew her almost naked ass was on display. Only the thin strap of the thong in the valley of her ass cheeks prevented him from seeing everything.

"Turn around," he whispered wondering if she would.

Ann peeked down again to see the thongs poorly covering her pussy mound. Small dark tendrils of pubic hair escaped out both sides. She again took a deep breath and quickly turned. She looked into his eyes as he became only the second man to see her like this.

John's prick was bulging out the front of his pants as he looked at his wife's black thong squeezed into her ass cheeks. Suddenly the door behind him flew open. He saw Ann quickly drop her skirt and rush to sit back down in the chair. John turned to see Carole standing at the door.

"Hi. Sorry I'm late," she said. She looked at John's surprised look on his face and down at the tent in his pants. He was standing at the door to the back room that was almost closed. Suddenly she realized he had been peeking into the back room.

"Are your wife and my husband back there?" she asked with a smile.

John shook his head yes. Carole moved up to John and put her lips up to his ear. "It's not polite to peek you know." She lightly kissed him on his earlobe. "Let's go see what they have been up to."

John followed closely behind Carole to prevent anyone from seeing his hard-on under his pants.

"Hello. You must be Ann." Carole said as she moved up to the woman sitting in the chair in front of her husband. "I see you have met my husband Bob." She turned and gave him a nasty look.

"He has behaved himself right?" Carole asked Ann.

"Yes," she said still embarrassed at almost being caught with her skirt raised high.

"Why don't you two sit down and fill out our questionnaires and forms while my husband and I go into the front office?" Carole asked. She handed them the paperwork and almost pulled Bob with her to the front office.

"What were you doing?" She asked pissed at her husband.

"Nothing," he lied. Bob had tried to get Carole to mess around some with the other couples that he knew were swinging but she was too picky.

Slickman
Slickman
8,141 Followers