Couple Dating Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"I don't believe you," Carole said. She thought about telling him about John peeking at them but decided against it. Maybe John would tell her the truth later.

They moved back to explain how the dating system worked. Carole took their information to the questions and fed it into the computer that had all the other couples data. She ran a program that compared the data and printed a list of comparable couples. She looked at the list and smiled. She saw Bob and her name on the listing.

"I have the top 10 couples that matched up to your interests. I'll set up the computer for you to choose the top three couples you want to meet. You will do this later tonight at home by accessing our website." She typed in some commands and turned with a smile.

"OK. Now we need to do a video on each of you and then the both of you together," Carole said. "Who wants to go first?"

"I will." Ann said nervously.

Carole kicked Bob and John into the front office and sat Ann down in front of the video.

"OK. Now just be you. Don't think about the camera and just tell me about Ann. Don't give you name or anything to identify you. But, say what kinds of things you like, what activities, what type of food, music, hobbies and excitement." Ann looked at the nervous woman. "Ready?" Ann shook her head yes. Carole hit the record button.

"Hello. I guess you can say I'm kind of shy around strangers but very outgoing around friends. I'm happily married and love to cook and do some gardening. I would like to make new friends both female and male. I don't have a whole lot of experience ...." She hesitated. "I mean I don't know a whole lot of men." She blushed. "Well anyway I'm looking forward to meeting new people."

"That was great," Carole said.

"Can I do it again?" Ann asked. "I shouldn't have said that about experience. Someone may take it the wrong way."

"I would leave it like that. If what you said was true it should be said."

Ann smiled, "Let's let the men do John's video."

John sat down trying to remember what he had rehearsed before.

"Hi. I'm a happily married man who wants to meet new people. I guess you can say my life has been too predictable and now I'm looking for new and exciting things. I'm pretty laid back and normally have fun in most things I do. I like to listen more than talk so if you have something to say then I'm the one."

Bob turned off the video and called Ann to join her husband.

"We are looking for new friends and new things. We value friendship and respect the feelings of others," John said and looked at his wife. "Yes. We are not sure where this trip will take us but we have both agreed to get on board." She looked back at him. "We hope to see you someday."

"Great," Bob said. Ann and John shook hands with the two of him. John noticed Bob whisper something in Ann's ear as he walked her to the front door.

"So what did Bob whisper to you when you left the office?" John asked later as they cleaned off the dinner dishes. "What?" Ann said not expecting her husband to ask.

"I saw him whisper something to you and you blushed," John replied.

"He said I had great legs," Ann said noticeably embarrassed.

"Well I must agree." John chuckled. "Do you think they might have the matching couples for us to check out on the website?"

"Maybe. Why don't you check it out and I'll be up shortly?"

John ran up the stairs and quickly turned on the computer. He had already earmarked the Couples Dating Service Website and swiftly entered his username and password. On the screen in front of him were three check boxes and photos of couples next to them. He checked the first box next to a young couple. They looked to be in their mid-twenties. The woman had short blond hair and a cute smile. The man had blonde hair also and looked on the small side. He clicked "Enter" and a large photo popped up.

The couple was classified as Couple S122 and the larger photo showed them sitting on a small loveseat. John's eyes immediately focused on the woman's body. The short skirt she was wearing was riding high on her thighs and the tan muscular tone of her legs made him move closer to the screen. He could not get a good measurement of her breasts since the photo was aimed directly at her front. The man was almost the same size as his wife and probably the same weight. Under the photo were two more choices: "More Photos", "Video", and "Personal Information." He aimed the curser at "More Photos" when Ann's voice rang out behind him.

"Started without me?" she said while moving another chair up to sit next to him.

"Sorry," he said while moving over to give her room.

"They look kind of young for us don't you think?" Ann said somewhat jealous of the young blonde woman's appearance.

"I don't think so," John answered.

"I didn't think you would," she said while lightly smacking him on the arm. Ann peeked at the young man and felt her heart race slightly. She wondered if she would be pretty enough to interest a man this young.

John clicked on the "More Photos" icon and the next screen showed the couple in various photos. The first showed them slow dancing with the man's thigh pushing between the woman's legs. It showed Bob both the young woman's cute round ass and her full breasts. "Good. They like to dance," he said.

"Uh huh," Ann smiled.

The next photo showed them at the beach. The woman was wearing a conservative one piece bathing suit but the man was wearing a skimpy Speedo suit. The large bulge in front was quite apparent. "Good. They like the beach," Ann giggled.

"Uh huh," John laughed.

The third photo showed the couple at a log cabin next to a lake. The woman had longer blonde hair that was sparkling in the sunlight.

"I think we should pick them," John said.

"We haven't even heard or read anything about them," Ann said while turning to give him a dirty look.

John hit the back key and clicked on the video icon. The next screen took some time to load before both the woman and man appeared before them.

"Hi. We just wanted to say a few things about us. We are both in our twenties and have been married for a little over 4 years. We were high school sweethearts and have been together ever since," the man said.

"We moved into town three months ago and really miss our friends from our last place. We would like to make new friends both young and old. We truly love each other and we both feel we need to experience new and exciting things," the woman said.

"We like to dance, hike and go boating so if you like the same please met us and maybe we can be good friends," They both said at the same time.

John played the video again and this time watched the woman sitting on the same small loveseat. As her husband talked he could see she moved back in her seat and slightly opened her thighs. He could almost see up to her panties if she was wearing them. When he finished she quickly closed her legs again.

"I think they are the ones," John announced again.

"I don't know. She is very cute. You may like her more than me," Ann said while looking like a sad puppy.

"Nonsense, let's look at the other two couples and then decide." John suggested.

The other couples were both much older than the young couple. One of the couples was at least ten years older than them and the other seemed to be the same age. The older couple seemed to be only interested in finding another couple to play cards on a Friday night. The couple their age was black.

"I've never really been around blacks before," Ann said. "We had a few in school but I was never that close."

"Me neither. But, I've always wanted to," John replied. The couple was both very good looking and both very physically fit. "We can meet two couples during the same week if we want."

They both agreed and sent their selections in. "How long will it be before we hear something back?" Ann asked. John read the paperwork they gave them at the office. "We should hear something within a week."

Ann turned and kissed him. "Are you sure about this?" she asked seeing his prick bulging in his pants.

"Only if you are," he answered. His hands moved behind her to cup her ass cheeks.

"I like it because we can stop it if we want to," her hand moved down and gently squeezed his hard-on.

They kissed and fondled each other for a couple of minutes before Ann stood and pulled him into their bedroom. Their sex that night was better than their episode on the dinning room table.

Two days later they checked the website and found they had a reply. "You have been selected by Couple S122. If it is agreeable to you they will meet you at the Rose Lounge on Friday evening at 8PM." Bob looked at Ann and she shook her head yes. He typed his reply and hit the send button. Their first date was set.

"What will I wear?" Ann asked. John just looked at her and smiled.

Across town the other couple was also looking at the computer. They had replayed the videos made by Ann and John a few times.

"They both seem nice." Tammy said to her husband Tim.

"They are older but don't sound old if that make sense," Tim said. The woman seemed to be confident with her appearance and speech. Tim's goal with the dating service was to find an experienced couple that could teach both him and his wife how to make love. He had talked his young wife into it by emphasizing she could stop it at any time. He hoped she would be so turned on she would not want to stop.

"The man is quite handsome and his small lock of grey hair is sexy," Tammy giggled. Tammy had only had sex with Tim and except for a few boys caressing her breasts outside her clothes had limited experience with others. She had read a few books on the art of sex without Tim's knowledge and wanted to try new things but was embarrassed to suggest them to him. "What will I wear?" she asked. Tim just looked at her and smiled.

*****

On Friday morning both Ann and Tammy were at the Mall doors when it opened. They both wanted to pick out their clothing outfits to relieve the stress. If they had something to wear they knew would be both conservative and sexy they would feel better.

They were only parked a few spaces from each other and neither noticed the other even though they had seen each others face on the computer. Ann moved one way and Tammy went the other when the doors were opened. They both selected dresses with short skirts and tight enough to show off their assets. As luck would have it they both headed for the Victoria Secrets Store at the same time.

Tammy entered the store first and was checking out the teddies when Ann walked in. She saw a woman looking at the teddies and decided to head towards the bra and panty outfits.

"This is silly," Ann thought as she picked up a sheer pair of thong panties. "This is just a first date so why am I choosing sexy underwear?" She laughed but decided to try on the sheer bra and thong set. She walked to the dressing room.

Tammy had never even seen some of these outfits she was looking at. She looked around to see if she saw anyone she knew because it was somewhat embarrassing looking at sexy clothing.

"Can I help you?" a voice asked behind her. She turned to see a woman standing behind her with the name "Mary" tacked to her blouse.

"Err....I was just looking," Tammy said trying to hide the teddy behind her back.

"You would look great in that and you should get a garter belt and stockings to match."

"Oh God I've never even worn a teddy before so I wouldn't know where to start with a garter belt," Tammy giggled.

"Why don't you try on the teddy and I'll get you a garter belt and some stockings?" Mary asked. Tammy blushed as the woman walked away without hearing her answer. She realized she was just being silly. She took the teddy and headed to the dressing room.

The dressing room had three booths and the curtains in front of them were all closed. She tried to look under to see if anyone was in them. She saw some feet in the first two and not under the last curtain. She pulled the curtain open and saw a woman pulling up a pair of sheer panties up her legs. The woman did not hear the curtain open and pulled the panties up over her round ass cheeks. She glanced in the mirror to see how they looked.

Tammy froze as she looked into the mirror to see the front of the woman's body. Her bare breasts and hard rosy nipples looked so big compared to her own. As the woman stood her full mound of brown pubic hair rested between her thighs. She knew she should move away but as she looked at the woman's face she realized she knew her but didn't know where.

Ann's saw a movement in the mirror behind her and saw the curtains pulled open and a young woman looking at her. She subconsciously covered her breasts with her hands and turned to see the woman quickly close the curtains behind her. She laughed realizing how funny it was. She reached for the bra and pulled it over her naked breasts. She smiled realizing how damn sexy she looked. She thought about the woman again and it suddenly hit her who she was. "SHE'S THE WOMAN OF COUPLE S122!"

Tammy saw the woman leave the dressing room across from her and quickly jumped into it. Her heart was pounding as she hung the teddy on the hook. All of this was so strange and exciting to her. She pulled the curtain closed and unbuttoned her blouse.

Mary told the other saleslady she was going to help one of the customers in the dressing room. Her attraction to other women made this job a pleasure. Even if she could not get the other women to mess around with her she still got a lot of views of naked women.

Ann was pulling up her own panties when she saw someone standing outside her dressing room. She expected the curtains to open again but instead the shoes turned and faced the other way.

"Miss, I have the garter belt," Mary said wondering which dressing room the young woman was in.

Tammy gulped and peeked out to see the Sales Lady standing holding the garter belt. Tammy smiled and reached out to take them from her hand but the woman pulled the garter belt and hose back and moved into the dressing room on the other side of the curtain.

"What?" Tammy exclaimed as she turned to see the woman staring down at her almost naked body. She was wearing the sheer teddy, which did little to hide her pink nipples and golden mane of pubic hair.

"I know you need help with these." Mary said as she held up the garter belt. Before Tammy could object Mary placed the garter belt around her waist and adjusted it into place.

"I don't think I need your help," Tammy said loudly. She was upset this woman would invade her privacy like this.

Ann put her head outside her curtain door and looked down to see a pair of naked feet and a pair of feet covered by shoes in the dressing room across from her. She could hear every word and wished she could see what was going on behind the curtain.

"Sure you do," Mary said pulling Tammy hands away from her body. Her eyes were only a few inches from the blonde bush covering this young woman's pussy mound. "Sit back on the bench and let me help you get the hose on." She gently pushed Tammy back until she stumbled down on her rear. Her legs flew apart long enough for Mary to see the damp pink rose petals under her yellow corn-silk mane.

Tammy just wanted this woman to get the hose on her and get out of her dressing room. She stopped resisting and leaned back to allow the woman to pull the sexy hose up her legs. She tried not to think about the woman's fingers tracing against her skin an inch ahead of the hose. Mary pretended to fumble at times which allowed her fingers to push into and against Tammy's soft thighs. Tammy tried to keep her legs together but Mary kept pulling them away from each other. Again Tammy stopped resisting and allowed Mary to open her legs wide enough for her to see her opened pussy gash under the sheer teddy.

"You are so beautiful," Mary whispered as she snapped the hose to the garter belt. She knew she was taking a chance with this woman because the woman did not seem to like what was happening. However, now she could see how damp the young woman's pussy lips had become.

Ann could hear and see under the curtain enough to figure what was happening. The sales lady was making a play for this young woman and the young woman was objecting. She had not heard any objections in some time and had to see what was going. She peeked out and quickly tip-toed to the curtain across from her. She gently pulled the curtain aside and peeked into the room to see the two figures in the mirror. She gasped as she saw the young woman sitting on the bench with the sales lady holding her legs wide apart.

Tammy tried to pretend this was not happening as she closed her eyes and breathed short breaths. She imagined it was a dream until she felt the woman's fingers unsnap the connections at the bottom of the teddy. "What are you doing?" She asked in a panic feeling the cool air strike against her bare pussy lips. Her hand moved down and slid over her dripping pussy as she tried to hide it from the aggressive woman's eyes.

"The teddy was getting wet," Mary smiled. "You have not purchased it yet."

"But, I will," Tammy answered embarrassed at her reflection in the mirror.

Neither said a word as Mary slowly reached over and pulled Tammy's hand away from her pussy. "Don't..." Tammy muttered as she felt Mary's fingers caress her thigh as she pushed them forward to touch her dampness.

"I'm not...." Tammy started to say.

"Gay," Mary finished. "You don't have to be to enjoy what I'm going to do."

"I'll tell.....," Tammy said until Mary's fingers found her hard clit pushing outward to meet the invaders fingers.

"No one," Mary laughed as Tammy's legs gave her away by spreading open more.

Ann was shocked to see the sales lady's face move downward between the young customer's thighs and her tongue lick up the moist pink folds. She had heard about women having sex together but seeing it was something else. She could feel her own juices flowing as she watched the sales woman bring the young lady to a climax.

"Oh...." Tammy cried out as she came. She knew she had to be quiet but it was the first time anyone had given her a climax orally. Her hands moved behind Mary's head and pulled her closer as she exploded, "Oh my!"

Ann backed into her dressing room and quickly dressed. Her excitement for tonight had risen to another level. She knew that if things got going tonight she could not stop.

Tammy opened her eyes and realized the woman had left. She looked into the mirror and saw her legs wide open and her glistening pussy. She waited a few minutes to get her breath and pulled on her clothing. The woman was right. She could not tell on her because she did like it.

"I hoped everything was satisfactory," Mary said smiling as Tammy brought the teddy and garter belt to the cash register.

"Yes. It was," Tammy smiled back at her.

"Come and see us again," Mary said as she handed the package to Tammy.

"I think I would like that," Tammy smiled back.

"I know I would," Mary whispered and winked at her.

*****

As Tim and Tammy drove to the lounge later Tim could see how nervous his wife was.

"Don't worry. If we don't like them we can just leave," he said.

"I'm OK," Tammy smiled back at him. She was not really nervous but was extremely excited especially after her dressing room session that day.

Ann and John were already sitting in a back booth when Tammy and Tim walked into the lounge. John saw them first. "Over here," he shouted to them.

Tammy walked behind her husband and moved around to greet the older couple number S203. The handsome older man stood in front of her while Tim pulled the woman into his body for a hug. Tammy held her hand out to greet the man but he smiled and pushed her hand to the side. She gasped as he pulled her soft body into his hard on. "Hello," he whispered in her ear.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers