Couple Dating Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Hi," she whispered back. She pushed back away from him and stood looking at his wife. Her mouth opened in shock. It was the naked woman in the dressing room. Now she knew where she had seen her.

She tried to speak but the words would not come out.

Ann smiled realizing the young woman suddenly knew who she was. "Hi," Ann said holding out her hand.

Tammy bit her lower lip and took the woman's hand. Her naked image kept jumping back into her mind. "Hi," She managed to say.

John could see the women's eyes meet and it puzzled him. "Do you two know each other?"

"Kind of," Ann quickly replied. "We saw each other at the mall today." Quite a bit of each other Ann thought.

"Yes at the mall," Tammy replied.

"Wow. That's weird," Tim said as they all sat down.

"My name is John and this is Ann," John said. "You don't have to tell us your names if you don't want."

"No problem. I'm Tim and this is Tammy."

Everyone sat back as the waitress took their dinner orders. They spent the next hour and a half talking about their lives. As time went on they all realized they were all compatible and felt good about giving personal information. Tammy twice caught John staring at her and she blushed realizing he was looking at her in a romantic erotic way. Her foot accidentally brushed across his and she quickly jerked it back. He smiled.

The women had put down three glasses of wine and the men four mugs of beer when Ann announced she needed to visit the restroom. She motioned to Tammy who staggered somewhat to her feet to follow the older woman. As Tammy came out of the stalls Ann was waiting by the sink.

"I'm so sorry I barged in on you today," Tammy said seriously.

Ann laughed. "Hey. We're both girls right?" Tammy smiled back. She suddenly wondered if Ann heard any of her intimate episode with the sales lady. But, Ann just turned and walked back into the restaurant. Tammy breathed a sigh of relief.

The men were both laughing at something when they returned but both suddenly got quiet. "OK. What were you talking about?" Ann asked as she elbowed John in his ribs.

"Nothing, just how beautiful you two are," John said. Tim shook his head in agreement.

"Why thank you. That deserves a dance." Ann said as she held her hand out for Tim to take. Tim looked over at his wife for approval. She smiled. As they walked to the dance floor a slow song came on the jukebox and Ann melted into Tim's arms.

"We really like you two," Ann whispered as she pushed her lower body closer into Tim's. Her soft breasts crushed against his chest.

"I...I mean WE like you and John as well." He stuttered. Her thigh was gently rubbing across his prick making it start to swell.

"We are not too old for you are we?" She asked as she felt his bulge get bigger and bigger against her leg.

"No....we were looking for an older...I mean more experienced couple," he said realizing he probably said too much.

Meanwhile, back in the booth both Tammy and John watched their spouses grind their bodies together on the dance floor. "Would you like to dance?" John asked.

"I would but I think I've had too many glasses of wine," Tammy giggled.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" John asked. Tammy shook her head no.

John quickly slid his body around the table and into the bench seat next to hers. He noticed her skirt was riding high on her young creamy thighs. His legs brushed against hers and she did not move away.

"Looks like our spouses are getting to know each other better," Ann whispered in Tim's ear. His prick was now pushing back into her leg.

"Good," Tim said hoping John could sway his conservative wife to do some experimenting. Right now all he cared about was rubbing his body against this mature woman's body.

Tammy was surprised she was so relaxed sitting so close to this strange man she had only met two hours before. Even so she still had tiny chills moving up and down her body.

"I hope I don't embarrass you but you are a beautiful woman," John said not hiding the fact he was staring down at her firm breasts under her silk blouse.

"Thank you," the young woman said smiling. "My husband never tells me that."

"He's a fool," John said as he moved his lips to her ear to whisper. His lips moved slightly against her earlobe. She smelled so sweet.

"Their lower bodies are pretty close. Don't you think?" John asked as his hand fell down to his leg next to hers.

"Yes," she answered watching Ann's leg pressing into her husband's crotch.

"It's not fair they are having all the fun is it?" John asked as he moved his pinkie finger over to brush against her bare leg. She was not wearing stockings. Again she did not move away.

"No. We should have fun too," she giggled not sure what Bob meant.

Before she could object John's fingers moved horizontally and gently squeezed her soft leg about three inches above her knee. Her hand automatically moved down to grasp his.

"You do want to have fun don't you?" John asked. Her hand tightly held his in place to prevent it from moving higher on her leg.

"Yes. But....." She started to say. She stopped when she saw her husband's lips move to the woman's. They were kissing in front of John and her. As she watched him open his mouth to accept Ann's tongue she released the pressure on John's hand. Her husband had made the first move and crossed the 'we only want to be friends line'.

John took a deep breath when he felt her hand relax. He knew she was permitting him to go higher but he wanted her to want it as much as him. Instead of moving quickly he took his time and made small circles on her steaming flesh.

Ann's tongue was dancing with Tim's when she heard the song end. She opened her eyes and saw her husband sitting very close to Tammy and suddenly got a flash of jealousy. Tammy was so young and beautiful. "Let's join our spouses," she said to Tim. She walked ahead of him and slowed as she got to the table. Tim pushed his hard-on forward into her soft ass checks.

"Let's sit over here," Ann said as she pulled Tim in next to her in the booth across from Tammy and John.

Tammy's eyes were closed as she felt John's fingers moving slowly up under her skirt. God, she wished he would move faster. Her pussy was throbbing. He was only an inch from her teddy snaps when she heard Ann. She suddenly sat up and pulled John's hand downward.

"OH. Is the song over?" She asked surprised.

"We thought we would take a break," Ann said as she took Tim's hand and placed it on her leg. Tim coughed and looked back at the dance floor to look like he was more interesting in a couple doing a fast dance.

The waitress saw the couples switch sides and was puzzled about what was going on. She knew the younger couple belonged together as well as the older couple but seeing the older woman and younger man going at it on the dance floor shocked her. However, she had seen some swinging couples in the lounge before. She smiled as she walked to the back booth. "I'll make sure no one else sits back in this section to give you guys some privacy." She said as she brought them some new drinks. John looked at her and smiled. She knew she would get a big tip from him.

The four of them chugged down their drinks and moved on to the next level of sharing. John's fingers returned to Tammy's leg and were soon on the same path as Tim's up Ann's legs. They all made conversation as the men's fingers approached the junctions at the Y. Even though they all pretended nothing was going on they all knew that soon another man's fingers would be touching the women's pussies.

Tammy was the first to jump slightly as John's fat fingers pressed against the thin material over her dripping pussy lips. No one made mention of her reaction and Ann's body did the same as Tim's fingers pressed against her damp panties.

Tim moved his fingers to the side and traced the edge of Ann's panties until he felt a small gap on the top of her thighs. His finger slipped under and touched the softness of her pubic hair.

"Ohhh!" Tammy moaned out loud when John's fingers found the hard nub of her clitoris.

Tim broke out of his trance with Ann when he heard Tammy moan. At first he thought she was in pain but as he turned to look at her face he realized she was lost in passion from another man's fingers. He said it before he realized it. "I think it's time to call it a night."

Tammy took a second for her mind to register what Tim had just said. Her eyes opened wide as she looked at him with his fingers still pressing into Ann's lower stomach. She gave him a puzzled look.

John and Ann both froze when they heard Tim. They realized their first date was over and neither wanted it to end. After almost a minute John said. "Hey, it's been a blast." He moved his hand from under Tammy's skirt and folded it in front of him.

"It is over right?" he said looking at Tim who still had his hand on Ann's panties.

"Ah....yes. I guess it is. I think things were going a little too fast. For me anyway," he said giving his wife a nasty look. Tammy just shook her head and gave a sarcastic laugh toward her husband as he lifted his hand from Ann's lap. Shit. He was the one pushing her into this and now he suddenly stopped things. Men.

John signaled for the waitress and they paid their bill on the way out.

"Here is our phone number in case you want to meet again." John said to Tim as they walked the young couple to their car. My card has our email address if you want to contact us that way as well."

"We really did enjoy our night," Tim said. "I...."

"It's OK. We understand," John said while holding his hand out for Tim to shake.

The two women hugged and turned to hug the other men. Their bodies fused together for one last moment together.

Tim and Tammy were silent as they drove the 20 minute drive home. As they entered the house Tim said. "I'm sorry Tam. I don't know what came over me but when I heard you moan I just lost it."

"Shit Tim. You were the one who wanted this. I was happy with what we had. At least I thought I was," She said sitting down on the sofa with her head in her hands.

"You thought you were?" He asked surprised. "You're not now?"

"After today I'm not sure," she said thinking about the oral sex in the dressing room and John's fingers between her legs.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked.

"You have to be careful about what you wish for." Tammy said. "Sometimes you might get it."

"But Tammy, I thought we would just mess around and you would not let it go too far," Tim said sitting down next to her and putting his hand around her shoulder.

"I know that's what you thought. I thought it too," She said not looking at him. "Something happened today in the mall."

"What?" He asked.

"I didn't plan for it to happen. It just happened," Tammy said looking down.

WHAT?" Tim exclaimed.

"Don't be mad," she said looking at him.

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"I was trying on some sexy undergarment in case things went far tonight and the sales lady made a pass at me."

"Really?" Tim said with excitement. "What kind of pass?"

Tammy realized he was not mad but just the opposite, "She touched me."

"Where?" Tim asked as he moved closer to her.

"Here," she said pointing her finger down at her pussy.

"She touched you down there?"

"Yes."

"You pushed her away right?"

"No. That's the problem. I liked what she did."

"Jeez. You liked it?"

"Yes. But, that's not all," Tammy said seeing his pants bulging out.

"There's more?"

"Yes. She kissed me there too."

"Holy Shit," he said. "Did you like that too?"

"Yes. She made me climax."

She turned her face to Tim and his lips moved down to hers. He broke the kiss and took her hand. "Why don't we go upstairs and you can show me what she did." Tammy smiled as she followed her husband upstairs. Her life was definitely changing.

Ann and John also were in deep thought as they drove home. The date had moved faster than they had expected and they both realized they were ready to go all the way and have sex with complete strangers. They entered the house and went their separate ways. As Ann soaked in her large tub her fingers strayed between her thighs. She imagined they belong to Tim as she came. She wondered what their next date would bring.

* * * * *

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed the first date. Let me know if you think more dates should be made. Don't forget to vote. Thanks.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers