Cousin's Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was startled at Amanda's last statement, especially using the word "fuck". But it made her feel the naughty wicked girl feeling she loved. Using more edgy language was something that she did when she wanted to make a point, or when she was high with her erotic self, and it made her respond to Amanda. "You are ready to fuck him," Jenn said back to her totally sexy cousin. It was a statement more than a question, but Amanda nodded.

"Fuck him while I watch." She stated again.

Amanda nodded, closing her mouth over Jennifer's. "Unless you want to help me," she muttered into Jenn's half open mouth, lips moving in speech and in soft kisses. "Of course, you can see more close up. And you can have a turn, whenever you want."

A noise came from the bathroom that Amanda and her brother shared, and they parted, listening. "Let's see how he responds," Amanda quipped, reaching for the frilly set that came from the lingerie shop. Quickly they stripped, and slid on the items they had bought. Jennifer slipped on the tan lacy shelf bra and used her fingers on the top swell of her B cup breasts to tug them upwards until her nipples rode well above the cup line. She held up the tiny flesh colored, totally sheer thong panties and cocked her head.

"Why do I even bother," she wondered out loud. These won't hide a thing!

"Because the lace on the waistband matches your bra, and besides, it makes you feel sexy to be covered, sorta, but still showing, doesn't it?" Amanda countered as she stepped into her light blue lace boyshorts. Her ample C cup breasts with the darkish red nipples already rode high and proud above her matching shelf bra. She put one foot up on her desk chair, and the parting of her thighs displayed her full pouty labia, circled by the oval cutout of the crotchless panties.

She looked at her own image in the mirror. "Jenn, my lips are so thick and large compared to yours. I wish I was more delicate. I don't know about these panties. I thought I wanted to do something a little kinky, but look how I almost hang out of them!"

Jennifer moved up behind her more voluptuous cousin and hugged her from behind, letting one hand slide across Amanda's tummy, and the other slide down to cup her naked pussy. "So full, so soft, spongy feeling.....so smooth, the way you shave yourself, and still wet, from before? Or from what we are going to do? Don't you ever wish for anything different, lover. I can't wait for the time I get to put my tongue right here, and I bet your brother will croak, the way those panties frame what you are offering! Ahhhhh, you ARE offering, aren't you? If you aren't, then you better take those off now, cuz if he doesn't go for it, I will."

Amanda leaned back against her partner in newfound erotic play, and sighed. "You are just the encouragement I have needed to have around, Jenn. Doing this with you here seems so complete, so safe, so full of special care. Let's go!"

They stepped up to the bathroom door and knocked a little warning, then without hesitating, opened the door and Amanda stepped in, just like she and her brother had been doing for the past few years, whether they were totally dressed or not. But now, she was wearing something that was clearly not part of getting dressed for school. Robert looked over his shoulder as he stood in front of the sink and mirror in just his boxers, combing his hair. He turned to face the girls, and leaned back against the edge of the counter. His eyes grew wide and a full smile crossed his face. "Getting ready for a party? And who is the lucky one tonight?"

Amanda stepped forward first, turning her tight bottom towards him, and then turning back to face her brother, just a step away. "From what I saw when we were leaving for the store, you have already been getting ready to party," she cooed. She looked down at his waist, then back up to his eyes, but they were locked on her rapidly tightening nipples. "And the way our step-mother was pretty exposed coming up the stairs, I think I know what the source of your excitement was, don't I?"

Robert blushed, and met her gaze. "Wellllll... yes, OK then, she was pretty forward with it this time, even more than the casual way she has been about being dressed for quite a while now. But you know, there's a difference in it when a person takes on an attitude, you know?" Robert rambled, and his eyes flickered back and forth between his sister and his cousin Jennifer, who stood to the side enough that her body was clearly on display as well.

Amanda lifted one foot up onto the toilet seat, which served to spread herself open, just as she had in her bedroom a moment ago. Robert's eyes dropped to her panties.

"Ohhhhh you naughty girl," he managed to stammer. "I....uhhh..."

"Shhhh, brother dear," Amanda interrupted, "just enjoy it, and don't worry about our sweet cousin, because as you can see, she has all the delicacies either of us could want." Amanda let her voice trail off as she reached for the gap in Robert's boxers, slipping her hand inside and drawing out his hardening cock. It seemed to take on a life of its own as she touched it and tugged it." In less than a moment it was firm and growing firmer, standing rigidly out through the gap in his shorts. The foreskin covered the tip, and Amanda expertly peeled it back to expose the rosy head.

"Look, Jennifer, it's wearing a collar," Amanda teased,"come, feel how warm and strong it is."

Jennier laughed, "But Amanda, I've heard that it's spoken for. Doesn't he already have someone who he prefers to take care of that situation for him?"

Robert shook his head and smiled to himself, hardly able to believe the way these two were talking. He and Amanda had done lots of looking at each other, and he had often dreamed about the possibilities, especially when he masturbated. But now here she was, taking the lead like a girl with a newfound need, and he was the lucky target. By the time he managed to let that thought register, his cock was fully gorged and standing at attention. Amanda's hand wrapped around it where it emerged from his boxers, and Jennifer reached down, gripping the long thick shaft above Amanda's hand.

"Ohhhh my godddddd," Jennifer licked her lips. "We both have ahold of it and the whole head is still exposed, and a little more."

Amanda licked her other palm and put it flat against the tip of Robert's hard cock, rubbing in a little circle, like she was cleaning a window, just with the flat of her palm. Robert jumped at the sensation, and croaked a response, "If you aren't careful you'll get a handful. That feels amazing!"

"Maybe that's what I'm after, sweet brother. I've been wanting for a long time to see just what it would look like when it shoots. And you COULD return the favor, you know. You aren't wearing handcuffs, are you?"

Robert felt Jennifer slide her hand gently up and down his pole while Amanda continued her devilish circles around the tip. Soon he was adding his own slippery precum to her saliva, and the teasing was reaching a point of no return. He looked down at Amanda's exposed pussy, and her half closed eyes beckoned him. He reached down, cupping his fingers over her fully visible full lips, and she pressed into his hand. He tugged at them pulling them further out of her crotchless boyshorts panties, separating them, rolling each side in his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssss," Amanda managed a hiss, "just play with them like that."

"You DO have another hand, don't you?" Jennifer's soft voice cooed into his ear as she moved to stand more at his other side, close. Robert's heart raced as he tried to manage all the stimulation....the hands on his raging cock, his fingers feeling the slippery wetness coating his sister's pussy lips, and now this strikingly beautiful cousin, standing in front of him with her feet spread, inviting him to touch her. He moved his right hand forward, turning it palm upward and rubbing softly against her filmy panty covered mound.

"Inside, please..... inside." Jennifer's need boiled over. It had been simmering ever since she fingered Amanda back at the convenience store, and by the time they had done their dress-up and teasing, she knew she would have to be touched, and soon! Robert slid his hand palm forward inside the front waistband of Jennifer's panties, stopping to tug at the strip of hair that she left as decoration, more or less, above her slit, because that's the way her Aunt Sarah did it, and she loved imitating her older family lover. She rolled her hips sideways, and forward, encouraging Robert's touch, and tightened her hand around his cock. He responded by moving his fingers downward, sliding his middle finger between her already juicy lips, and pinching her soft flesh together around it with his index and ring fingers. He held her like that, barely moving, and felt her begin to rock up and down, rubbing herself against his firm digit. He pressed it forward and curled it a little and it slipped inside her hot channel.... Inside, and then out to roll against her clit as she moved down, and then curling inside again as she lifted her hips upward.

Jennifer gritted her teeth and kept her cool, watching Amanda's lead. "How does she feel, sweet brother? Does she feel as juicy as I do?"

Robert could barely nod, breath coming faster. He was in their control, and they both sensed it.

"Don't even think about shooting that boy cum yet," Amanda challenged. "We aren't done with you, even if you did come up here and masturbate after Ellie....step-mom Ellie....got you all hot and excited."

"No... no, I didn't," Robert shook his head. "In fact, I came in here to pee. I have to pee."

Amanda chuckled, "Well, we've seen that before, or at least I have. Go ahead." She turned him to the toilet, putting both feet back on the floor. As Robert reached for his cock, Amanda put her hand on his arm. "We'll take care of the aim....you just go ahead."

"Jeeeez it's way back inside me....I don't know.... But I feel like I have to, but when I'm so hard...." he nearly whined.

Actually this wasn't something new for Amanda and Robert, and the thoughts of their first experimenting with it years before, when they started showing themselves for each other's growing up inspection. And then sometimes they simply needed something from the bathroom when the other one was doing it, and it became commonplace to at least be there, if not watching closely. It always felt so intimate to Amanda, to have her big brother, almost two years older, seem to adore her the way she adored him, and seem to want to be around during those moments. She almost always peed with her knees wide apart when he was there, and she noticed that he stole glances. In Robert's mind, it was just enough of a kinky sexy thing to set him off, and he masturbated to further thoughts, but never had he stood with his sister's commanding hand on his cock as his stream let flow, and now he was.

"Feel it, Jenn... feel it pulse," Amanda crooned.

Jennifer put her hand back around Robert's softening cock as his pee flowed through, and splashed into the bowl. She had never done that, or thought about it, but her sex crazy cousin seemed to be walking new paths every hour, and she was eager to follow. She felt the pulse as it flowed through Robert's cock, and felt him squeeze, and it pulsed again a little, and a third time, almost like the spurts of an orgasm, and then drip a little. Amanda used her hand to wipe off the tip, not bothering with anything else. Her heart was pounding.

"Ohh, Robert," she said with a frown, "Look how it is going soft!" She looked up at him and rubbed her nipple against his strong bare upper arm, back and forth. "How EVER are you going to fuck me like that?"

Robert's head snapped around in surprise at her words, and Jennifer leaned in to whisper hoarsely in his other ear, "Are you going to fuck her, bad boy? Are you going to fuck your sister? Or do you have to save it all for your girlfriend?" She planted her tongue in his ear and rubbed her exposed nipple back and forth across his other arm, still holding his cock, and beginning again to move her fingers along it. When Robert turned his face towards her, Jennifer licked across his mouth, then captured his lip with hers, sucking and probing with her tongue.

Amanda watched them kiss for a moment, using her fingers along with Jennifer's, to again arouse her brother's manhood. It began to rise and harden as before, and Amanda leaned in, speaking loud enough for Jenn to hear as well. "That's right bad boy, are you going to finally fuck your sister, or are you going to just leave her standing here with her pussy unfilled? Why do you think I bought panties that leave me open and ready?"

Amanda spoke as if she was talking about someone else, and the way she said it made Robert's balls churn. He turned and kissed Amanda's willing mouth, and she sucked his tongue in, pulling on it, scraping her teeth across it. She was a cat in heat.

They led him to their bedroom, and plopped him on his back, stripping his boxers, and leaving him naked except for socks. His huge meaty cock curled upwards just a little, and pointed mostly back towards his belly. The two girls kneeled on either side of him, facing each other. They kissed, rubbing noses and letting some drool drop onto his belly, his pubic hair, his cock as they held it. Then they leaned down and Amanda pointed him upwards, towards Jenn's waiting face. Jennifer eagerly closed her lips over the tip, wanting to show how much she knew about using her mouth. The lessons from her Aunt Leslie weren't going to waste. Amanda pulled his foreskin back tight, though with his huge erection, there wasn't much of a collar left. She used the drool from their mouths to wet her hand, and slid it along his shaft as Jennifer bobbed her head.

It felt so good to Jennifer to have his cock in her mouth. The somewhat musky boy body taste excited her, and she wondered if this would be a hot button for her, always. The slightly tangy taste must be left over from the pee session, and though it disappeared quickly, she found herself oddly attracted to it. Taste, texture, all of it lit Jennifer's insides even more. "I'm giving a blow job to my boy cousin right in front of my girl cousin," she thought to herself. "Aunt Sarah would so love to know this." She was far down the road of arousal when she felt Robert's arm stretch out and his hand slip between her thighs. She had taken off her flimsy thong panties, and now she spread her knees to encourage him. Her tongue swirled around his cockhead, and then up over the very tip, playing at the tiny pee hole, then down again, all around.

Robert's other hand returned to Amanda's pussy, gaping between her widespread knees, and felt the flowing wetness there. He brought his fingers to his mouth, tasting her, then back to feel her. She was so hot. Her juice was almost running down her thighs. He loved the taste.

"Underneath, right here," Amanda said, as if instructing, and used her finger to caress Jenn's mouth, pointing to the tender spot on the underside of the head. "But be careful. We don't want him to shoot until I've had him inside me."

Jennifer remembered what she had been taught, and moved a little so her tongue could scrape back and forth, back and forth across the arrow shaped glans. Robert could do nothing but groan and gasp. Then she lifted up.

"Are you ready, girl? I feel little twitches, like he's getting close.

Amanda put her other hand on Robert's chest, flicking back and forth across his peaked sharp boy nipple. "Has she gotten you ready for me, bad boy?" Amanda teased. "Do you think it's ready to feel the inside of your sister's pussy?"

Robert nodded, "Aaahhgggoddd yesssss."

"But you are ours, now, sweetheart, or do you still belong to Sherry? How do I taste, brother? Does she taste as good as I do?"

Robert shook his head. "Look at me," Amanda commanded. "Tell me.... Tell me that your sister tastes better than your girlfriend."

Robert locked eyes with his sister and whispered in a pained voice, "Yes, my sister, my sweet little sister, my always sexy little sister's pussy tastes better than Sherry's." He actually smiled like he meant it.

"Does it taste better than Ellie's?" Amanda continued to tease, and Jennifer began a light stroking again, keeping him on edge, rigid, as she watched Amanda transform into a living ball of girl sex. Then she understood where Amanda was going with this.

"I dunno.. I mean, no, I mean, I haven't..." he stammered.

"No? Not yet, perhaps.....But you have licked your lovely girlfriend, haven't you?" Amanda asked. "Licked her until she came?"

Robert nodded. "She likes that."

Amanda looked up at Jennifer. So Sherry likes to feel tongue on her hot button. I think we might have to work on that, lover."

Jenn giggled inside and Amanda turned back to Robert. "But you are ours, now, aren't you, brother dear. Tell us you are our boy fuck toy, who we can have whenever we ask for it."

Jenn's tongue licked across the tip of Robert's cock and he nodded, in a daze. "Totally," he groaned.

Amanda moved her body around to straddle Robert's hips, and Jennifer held his cock upright, long, hard and ready. Amanda leaned forward, presenting her nipples, still riding outside her barely half cup shelf bra, to be licked. Robert eagerly suckled one, then as she pulled away and swayed, suckled the other. Her hips dropped, and Jennifer slid his cockhead back and forth along her distended pouty labia, parting them, bumping her clit, and then back down, finding her slippery pussy opening. The head of his cock virtually popped forward under Jennifer's motions, and again rubbed over Amanda's burning clit.

"Ready, bad boy? Ready to fill me up?" Robert mumbled with his mouth full of firm peaked sister tit.

Slowly she lowered herself onto him, and he moaned as the heat surrounded him. She lowered herself, sucking in a deep breath. "Jennnnn... ohhhh goddd he's big....soo big.... Sooo good."

Jennifer removed her hand as Amanda's pussy closed around him, sliding down, all the way to his pubic hair. She held still and Robert tried to move his hips, pushing upwards. "You got it all, babe," Jennifer said as she slid her hand down Robert's belly, fingers through his pubic hair, to feel the base and find Amanda's clit. "You got it all."

Amanda rose up a little, giving Jennifer room. "Do it.. do it like that, sweetie." Jennifer's fingers responded, finding Amanda's clit, flicking it, rolling it, and then she felt her lovely naughty cousin begin to ride him with a rhythm, pulling upwards until he was almost out of her, then back down, feeling it all slide in, spreading her so wide, filling her so full, until the head hit bottom at her cervix.

It didn't take long for Amanda to feel the beginnings of the "O", deep inside herself, and she increased her speed, fucking her brother and urging him on with questions that didn't need answers, but ones that practically blew Robert's mind. "How hot is my pussy, baby?" She asked. "How tight is it?" "Does that cock want to explode in there?" "How often have you masturbated that big boy thinking about your sister's pussy?" Amanda was in a zone, but at the same time, setting the stage for the two of them to have him in their hands..... and wherever else....whenever they were hungry for it.

Robert clenched his teeth, answering, nodding his head, and then gulped, "Amanda, god girl, I can't stop... can't stop."

Practically without warning, his balls tightened and giant gobs of boy cum began to spurt. Amanda could feel it, hot, throbbing, spurting deep inside her pussy. That moment, and the increasing pressure from Jennifer's talented fingers brought her over the edge, too. She let go with a loud moan, muttering to herself, to him, to Jennifer how hot it felt inside....how she wanted it, how his cock would be for them now, how she loved him, how she loved Jenn....two times it fell and rose inside her, until she felt Robert start to shrink, and she collapsed onto his chest.