Cousin's Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer leaned in as they kissed, not saying anything, and licked the side of her mouth, gathering all the dripping saliva that Amanda produced. She slid her hand behind Amanda, cupping Robert's balls, and feeling where he still fit inside her, even as he was shrinking back to normal size. Jenn could feel the drippings of their sex, a mixture of the way Amanda flowed, and of Robert's warm sperm. She gathered it into her hand and brought it to their mouths.

"You, too, lover boy," Amanda demanded as she licked the goo from Jennifer's fingers. Robert opened his mouth and took in his share of the taste. Together they licked Jennifer's fingers clean, so she reached back and gathered more. They spent several long moments coming down from the high, cleaning the delicious spend from her pussy, and teaching their bad bad boy how to do the most intimate things with them.

"I really have always loved you, you know," Amanda said as she lay her head to the side on Robert's strong shoulder. "If I got carried away a little, I'm sorry. I just maybe felt a little jealous of Sherry, and maybe even of mom....I mean, Ellie....it seemed like I wanted you all for my own....I mean, for OUR own."

Robert replied, "I have always loved you too, sweet sister, and even after those cutest little breasts popped and you were proud of showing them off to me, even after I started masturbating thinking about just how this might feel, I have adored you. So don't worry about Sherry. And she might be just a little crazier than you think. I'll be here for you....for both of you, whenever you want. It was beautiful."

His arm wrapped around his sister, holding her tight, and his other hand crept up Jennifer's belly to palm and then squeeze one bra-covered tit, thumb raking over the nipple. But it seems like there's one of us who didn't get everything she deserves."

Jennifer smiled and felt strangely warm, wonderfully connected as she heard them talk, realizing that Amanda's incredible sexual heat was to be enjoyed, but also to be cherished and protected. "All in good time, cousin dear," Jennifer cooed and covered his hand with hers, "All in good time."