Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over at Penny as I reluctantly pulled up from Monica's sweet cunt. She still lay on the coffee table with her legs splayed. Her beautiful snatch was completely open to me for fucking if I'd wanted, but I just had to have Monica's tiny twat. Anna's mouth was playing against my shaft like a harmonica and it felt great. I enjoyed her administrations immensely, but Monica's pussy beckoned. I didn't want to kick Anna, so I moved slowly to give her time to anticipate my moves as I aligned myself with Monica. I looked deep into Monica's blue eyes.

"Oh god...fuck me, honey," Monica begged. "I've wanted your big cock again ever since the last time. Fuck the shit out of me, please."

I eased my cockhead into the opening of Monica's sex. She was so anxious; I could feel her trembling with anticipation. I found the opening and thrust forward. Despite her tightness, her pussy was dripping with all the preparing lube. I only gave her a second to get used to the first few inches before thrusting again.

"Argh," Monica groaned. "Oh, babe. Split me open with that big cock."

I drove my cock into Monica. The tightness was incredible. Her juices eased my entry, but her little pussy had to stretch a bunch to allow the girth of my intruder. I finally touched deep inside her. A brief pause gave Monica a second to get used to me inside her, and I started slowly pulling out. When I eased back in she groaned.

"Oh, I love your huge cock, babe," Monica gasped.

Slowly, I built to a good rhythm. She wrapped her long legs around me and fucked back into me with everything I gave her. She encouraged me to pump her good and I did. Her pussy felt marvelous and I looked at her face to gauge her reaction. Her breathing was growing shallow and her hands urged my hips on.

"Good god...you feel so good. Keep fucking me. Keep going harder," Monica pleaded.

I was so turned on from fucking her, my cock felt like a steel bar. She'd obviously wanted my cock since our first go-around about a month earlier. I wanted to fuck her too, with the same passion. I was determined to drive her crazy with my cock. I fucked her long and deep, trying not to think about my cock, just react to her moans and movements.

"Shit...I'm going to cum. Fuck me harder, honey. Oh, that's so good."

I probed Monica's cunt, slightly changing the angle of my cock in her pussy with each thrust. She seemed to love it and her hands tightened on my hips. I could feel her nails poking painfully into my sides, but didn't care. I planted kisses on Monica's face and open mouth as she fought for breath through her peaking climax.

"Fuck...I'm cumming...keep fucking me...Ahh...keep fucking me."

My dick could feel the increased heat, clenching muscles, and wetness as Monica's juices flooded her stuffed snatch. I could feel the gush and squishiness of her pussy as I pounded away at her. I still felt like I could take her to another orgasm, even as I watched the waves of emotions on her face. She went from ecstasy to looking drained, as her climax waned briefly. I kept pumping my cock deep into her, though, and she stayed right with me.

I managed to keep changing the tempo and angles in the way I fucked Monica for the next five minutes. She built back to her peak and I tried hard to get her there before me. I succeeded, but could feel her incredible pussy squeezing the cum from my balls as she milked my cock. She clung to me as she hit her orgasm.

"Argh...oh, god...I'm cumming again!" she screamed.

I loved watching Monica cum. The facial affects she exhibited were priceless and helped bring on my orgasm, too. As Monica peaked and finally relaxed, I could feel my balls ready to blow as I kept pumping her soaked and open pussy. That was, until a pair of strong hands grabbed my cock from behind the base and around my balls.

"Hey...oh, fuck," I gasped and groaned.

"Saving you for me, babe," Anna exclaimed.

"Oh, you nasty beauty," I wheezed as the effect of her hands cut off my cum before I could pump it into Monica's willing cunt.

I stopped moving, as I really had little choice with the way Anna held me. I pulled out of Monica's wet well like an extracted drill-bit from deep earth. As my dick left Monica, she moaned the loss. I moved off her and glimpsed her open pussy. It was bright red and wet with her juices. She lay still with her eyes shut.

No sooner was I off Monica than Anna had me positioned behind her as she leaned over the couch arm. She wanted me to take her from behind and knowingly she stood on tiptoes to help me align my dick with her moist opening. I found her core and drove home. Her pussy was soaked and accepted me easily, but not without comment.

"Shit...oh, babe...that's what I need. Give it to me...give me all of you. Fuck me as hard as you want. You know I can take it."

I did too. She'd proven many times that the harder I fucked her pussy the more she liked it. I drove into her core and bounced off her cervix. She groaned, but didn't complain. I grabbed her hips and pounded my cock into her tiny hole. Her cunt was soaked and took everything I could give her. I hoped she would climax soon as already my balls ached with growing need for release.

"So good...oh, so good. Nail my tight pussy," Anna implored.

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was Anna stopping my own release before or knowing she loved it rough, but I yelled out, "Take my cock your horny bitch!"

"Yes...give it to me, stud."

"Fuck her brains out," I heard Penny say. I looked over to see her sitting up and rubbing her pussy hard, her cute tits shaking like creamy pudding.

I gave Anna everything I had left. My legs were bent and shaking as I pistoned her pussy at a blistering pace. I grabbed her wonderful hanging tits and squeezed nearly as hard as I could. She moaned her delight and tried hard to fuck back into me despite the pounding.

"Oh, I'm going to cum!" Anna screamed. "Pump me full of your cum, you bastard."

"Take my seed, bitch," I yelled.

I thought my head would come off when my orgasm peaked. It had been building and held off, and now it exploded like a bomb in my head. I vaguely remember hearing Anna scream way too loud before my sperm hosed her insides. I held deep inside her, pumping a full load of my jizz against her cervix. I felt like I was pumping directly into her belly I was so deep.

"Give me all of it," Anna hissed as her orgasm diminished.

I finished emptying my nuts into Anna and struggled to catch my breath. I staggered back out of her as my legs were ready to give out. I sat on the arm of another chair and looked back at Anna. She was still bent over the couch arm. Her butt was red from the pounding of my hips. Her gaping pussy began to leak our combined juices. It started slow, but soon huge globs of whitish fluid dripped from her hole. It was an incredible creampie, that soaked the carpet beneath the couch.

My cock lay limp against my leg, soaked with our combined cum. Penny brought me a beer and a smile.

"That was hot, Davey."

"Thanks...you too," I added.

"Here have a beer. Then you think you can give me some of this?" She asked taking my flaccid cock in hand.

"God...I don't know. Give me a few minutes to recover."

A beer and a piss outside later, I did get it back up, and fucked Penny to a screaming orgasm. I'd learned to love her pussy almost as much as Anna's, and took pleasure in fucking her senseless with my cock. I finished incredibly, giving Monica and Anna a facial when I pulled from Penny's pussy. I was spent then and glad when we all kissed goodbye. Monica said she hoped to see me again soon. The kiss she gave me told me she meant it.

I woke just before noon on Saturday. Fucking three women had taken its toll on me and I really needed the rest. I also needed to prepare for my date with Megan. I called for a restaurant reservation and looked at movie schedules. Picking both, I went down to get something to eat. My stomach growled as I looked into the refrigerator for something. I didn't see Darci approach.

"Quite a lot of noise last night coming from Anna's garage," Darci said with a huge grin.

"What?"

"I got home last night about eleven and heard some blissful screams coming from the garage. Sounded like a couple of folks getting their brains fucked out of them," she observed.

"Ah...maybe," I agreed with a chuckle.

"Aren't you seeing Megan tonight?"

"How do you..."

"Ellen told me. You really have become quite the stud haven't you, bro. I mean fucking Anna one night and dating Megan the next."

She didn't know the half of it. "Things have been good this summer," I agreed.

"Don't you worry about spreading yourself too thin or risk getting someone mad?"

"Yes and yes, but so far things are working," I declared.

"Watch yourself, little brother. Don't wear it out."

"I'm good for now," I stated, but agreed inwardly I was pushing my limit.

When I picked Megan up her dad met me at the door and gave me the third degree about having his daughter home by midnight. Fortunately, Megan rescued me before the conversation went much further. I had stopped to buy candy for her and was standing with it and her dad at the bottom of the steps when she descended.

Megan must have spent the last couple of days at the beach sunning and riding waves. Her tan was even more spectacular, and the dress she wore stopped my heart. Her brown hair flowed long and wavy off her toasted brown shoulders. Her dress was a colorful print that tastefully hugged her curves. The brown boots to her knees were a great addition. I caught myself ogling with my mouth open and looked at her dad. He was mesmerized by Megan too and hadn't been watching me.

"Wow," I said as Megan approached.

Megan's smile seemed to light up the room. I almost forgot to hand her the candy as she reached me and said hi. Thankfully, we were out the door quickly and I could get my wits about me again as I held the car door for her. I rushed around to the driver's side and slid in. As I started the car, I looked at Megan smiling in her seat.

"You look beautiful," I said.

"Thanks."

"I hope you like Chinese food, because I have us reservations at PF Chang's."

"Sure...that sounds great."

Dinner was sensational, and not just the food. Megan was easy to talk to and we laughed a lot. I looked around the restaurant, but my date was the prettiest of all. The movie afterward was entertaining and we found ourselves talking excitedly about it as we exited the theater.

It was only 11:00, so I asked Megan if she wanted to go straight home. She looked at me smiling in the dim light of the theater parking lot lights and the dashboard and said, "Where can we go fast? Remember, my dad said midnight."

"I don't know," I said.

"I do," Megan replied. "Go towards my house and I'll tell you from there."

I followed her directions and we ended up in a small park just a couple minutes from her house. She directed me to a secluded area of the parking lot and I killed the engine. From where we were we could see the lights of any car coming into the lot long before they spotted us behind some bushes and trees.

"Have you been here before?" I mused.

"Maybe a few times," Megan declared with a smile.

"If these bushes could talk," I said.

"They might have a lot to say," Megan quipped back with a light laugh.

"Oh, really...interesting."

"Shut up and kiss me, you."

I leaned over and met Megan in the middle. Her lips were soft and sweet and kissing her was sensational. My cock stirred as our lips and tongues met and joined. We kissed passionately for several minutes and I could feel my dick cramping my pants. My hand pulled her neck to me and her hair felt so soft. My other hand was on her side, but she pulled it to her breast. I squeezed her tit through her dress and she moaned into our kiss.

I caressed Megan's smallish breast as her hand found the uncomfortable bulge in my pants. Her kisses were hot and wet. Her mouth tasted sweet and I couldn't get enough of her. My dick was beginning to hurt in the confines of my pants as she squeezed and teased it with her touch.

Megan pulled my hand from her breast and pushed it down. I got the idea and ran my hand from her smooth knee up her tender thigh. Her skin was deliciously soft and I wished I could trace my tongue along her thigh. As my hand got closer to the center of her being, I swear I could feel the heat from her pussy. My hand slid to the crease of her leg and body and I realized she wasn't wearing panties.

"Mmm," I moaned into her ardent kiss.

"Surprise," Megan whispered with a brief pause in our kissing.

"You naughty girl," I teased.

"You got it and you love it," Megan exclaimed.

"I do," I had to agree as my fingers found how moist she already was.

The room in the car was limited, but I eased Megan back against her door to give me more access. As she shifted, I helped raise her dress over the tops of her well-shaped thighs. Her running gave her incredibly tight and shapely long legs. Her pussy was trimmed to just a cute heart-shaped design above her gash. As I leaned in I could smell the scent of her arousal. I wanted a taste even with my cock hurting in my tight pants.

"Try to slide over here," I instructed Megan indicating the console.

She slid her legs around me and placed her butt on the console compartment lid. I scrunched myself as best I could against the door and leaned over. The scent of her aroused me to no end. The light was very poor in this part of the parking lot, so I could only just make out the lips of her pussy and a hint of moisture. I licked my fingers to wet them.

As smashed into the driver's seat as I was, and as much as my cock wanted relief, I fought to get my face to her cunt. I kissed her soft and smooth inner thighs. I worked in teasing circles until I had kissed all around her pussy.

"Do me quick," Megan begged.

She was right. We had very little time and I still wanted to get off somehow too. I parted her lips and licked her from bottom to top. Megan's moans filled the car as I sucked and licked ever part of her sweet snatch. Her slit was leaking even more now and I licked her and bore my tongue into her tunnel. She trembled and freed one arm to push my head hard against her twat. I sucked on her soft pedals and used my fingers to expose her clit.

Megan gasped as if shocked when I sucked her clit into my mouth. My tongue teased around her clit drawing constant moans from her. I decided to speed things along with my fingers. Anna and Penny had often claimed my long fingers drove them nuts, especially when I teased their g-spots. I eased first one, and then a second finger into Megan's tight wet pussy. The entry of my fingers drew even more moans from Megan.

"Oh, god...that feels so good."

"How do you like this?" I asked, rubbing my fingers against the rough inner top of her cunt.

"Oh, shit," Megan growled. "What're you doing to me?"

I found it curious she didn't seem to know what I was doing, but I put that aside as I concentrated on building her climax. My tongue flicked around her clit as my fingers sawed back and forth in her hole and rubbed her sensitive spot. Her legs started to tremble even more as she pumped her cunt to my face.

"You're going to make me cum," Megan exclaimed.

"Give it to me," I commanded.

"Oh, fuck...suck me...keep going...Mmm, that's so good."

I started pushing my long fingers even deeper, just like Penny and Anna liked. My fingers grazed her g-spot, but also probed deep enough to touch her cervix. I rubbed around inside her and Megan couldn't take anymore.

"My god...oh, geez...I'm gonna to cum..."

I sucked hard on Megan's clit as my fingers pumped inside her. The double action was too much for her and she exploded like a Roman candle. She bucked her pussy against my face and moaned loudly.

I could taste Megan's sweet juices even as I kept torturing her. She howled once and finally collapsed back onto the seat. Her pussy still rested on the console. I sat back letting her recover and admired her glistening gaping hole. It took a while, but eventually Megan's breathing returned to normal. Uncomfortable in her current position, she shifted back into her seat.

"That was incredible," Megan gasped. "You drove me nuts with your fingers."

"I like to please. I guess these long fingers are good for something."

"They sure are. I loved it. Let's get that big boy out now," Megan stated.

"He's mighty cramped," I said as I shifted around.

"I bet," Megan agreed and swung around in her seat. "Let me kiss it better."

I helped get my pants down with my boxers and my cock finally found relief from its confinement. Megan leaned over the console just as I got into a good position. We could have gone to the back seat, but I was nervous about being stuck in the back if someone like the police showed up. It didn't matter; Megan had my cock in her mouth before another thought could enter my mind. She went right to work, knowing time was short.

Eating Megan's pussy and kissing her had given me quite an edge. I found myself enjoying all her anxious teasing and her hands added to the action. I moaned as Megan applied all her skills and even tried some of the tricks Anna had shown her. She still couldn't deepthroat me, but she tried hard, gagging on my cock until she had tears in her eyes.

"Mmm, Megan...that's great."

"Tell me when you're going to cum. I'll try swallowing it."

"Ok," I willingly agreed.

"Hope I can do it," Megan added before resuming.

"You'll be great," I encouraged.

Megan must have been worried about the time, as she bobbed her head rapidly on me. I thought about checking my cell, but it was buried somewhere in my discarded pants. I would have liked to fuck her too, but there wasn't time.

Megan teased behind my balls the way Anna had showed her. She forced her mouth down on me as far as she could go and then sucked hard on the head upon withdrawal. Her tongue swirled actively around the head of my cock. I could feel my balls beginning to churn with need.

"Oh, babe...keep that up," I pleaded.

"Mmm," Megan mumbled around my dick.

Her saliva glistened on my cock in the dim light. The hand stroking my cock was squeezing me harder and harder as if trying to bring the seed from my balls to her mouth. It was working. I could feel that familiar tingling as it gained in intensity. Her mouth felt wonderful and she worked hard to get me off.

"Get ready," I exclaimed.

Megan somehow sucked even harder than before. Her hands worked in tandem to her mouth. I just closed my eyes and leaned back against the door. The feeling was magnificent as she worked my cock to a boil. I just had to watch her and willed myself to fight the intensity of the enjoyable sensations and open my eyes.

Watching Megan suck my cock was one of the most erotic sights I could imagine. She was totally committed to getting me off. Her efforts were working, too, as my balls got ready to pop. I had to warn her one last time.

"Very close," I gasped.

The warning came just in time as my climax rose in my head like a rocket. My nuts erupted with a fury and the first blast of sperm ricocheted off the back of Megan's mouth. It caused her to momentarily gag on my cock, but she managed to get control just as the second explosion followed. Megan tried to hold a tight seal on my cock, but some cum leaked out of each corner of her mouth. She used her tongue now to deflect the subsequent few discharges and regained a good seal around my dick.

"Oh, god," I growled aloud.

Megan stayed with my cock until it slowed to a trickle and ultimately ended. It had felt wonderful and I lay back exhausted despite not having down anything. Megan sucked one last time and pulled off my dick. I took a few more breaths and then opened my eyes because I didn't feel any movement from Megan. As I focused on her face in the little light, I could see the consternation on her face. Her cheeks still looked like she hadn't swallowed yet.