Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Umm," Megan moaned with a frown on her face.

"Just swallow it," I advised.

"Umm...hmm," she groaned with her mouthful.

"Spit it outside then," I offered.

I watched as she tried to swallow, but only succeeded in getting a small amount down. She gagged as if she might spit the rest all over me. Somehow she managed to keep from doing it though.

"Really...spit it out if it's too bad."

Megan flipped around in her seat and opened the door. She leaned out into the opening between the door and the car. I watched as she opened her mouth and a near golf ball sized glob of cum dropped quickly to the ground. Then she spit even more to the ground.

"Yuck," she said turning back into the car.

"Don't like it?"

"It was so much and feels like a mouthful of snot," Megan protested.

"Really," I chuckled. "That bad?"

"You should try it and see."

"No thanks."

"Yeah...ok for us girls to eat your stuff, but you won't."

"I eat you and love it," I replied.

"That's different...I taste good."

"Oh really. How would you know?"

"I've had a dick in my mouth after sex," she informed.

"Well, it's true, you do taste good."

"See?"

"Ok."

"Sorry, though...I thought I could do it for you."

"No matter."

"I don't know how Anna can do it so easily."

"Lots of practice," I responded.

"Far more than me, that's for sure."

"Yeah."

"Hey, we better get going," Megan advised.

"Right," I agreed as I dressed and checked my cell.

Fortunately, we were a five minute drive to her house, because even with that we arrived two minutes late. I hurriedly raced around the car to get the door for her. She was still checking her make up and applying lipstick. I walked with her into the light of the small front porch. We managed only one brief kiss before the door beside us opened. Standing in the doorway was Megan's dad.

"Hi, daddy," Megan said before turning back to me.

"I'll call you tomorrow," I said. "Thanks for a wonderful evening, Megan. Bye, sir," I concluded joyfully.

"Bye, Dave...talk to you tomorrow," Megan said.

I nearly ran back to the car, I was so excited. Everything about the evening had been perfect. Even Megan's dad couldn't spoil the mood. I laughed to myself most of the way home. Fifteen minutes later I was pulling into our driveway. Getting out of the car, I heard music coming from Anna's garage. I was tempted to see if Monica was still there. I paused for a second thinking about it, but decided to just call it a night.

As I walked in our side door, I saw the TV light from the basement. It had to be Darci. I started down the steps, but had the presence of mind halfway down to call out.

"Darce?"

"Yeah?"

"How's it going?" I asked as I hit the bottom step and saw her in the dark on the sofa.

"Not as great as you I bet."

"I did have a great time with Megan. Did you go out?"

"No...Katie was busy and Ellen was too."

"Oh."

"Yeah, your loser sister sat home alone on a Saturday night."

"You're not a loser. You're great and beautiful."

"Yeah...well...it's not getting me anywhere. I can't wait to get back to college. At least there I have a few boy friends and a fuck-buddy or two."

"Nobody around from high school days?"

"Not that I know or like."

I sat down on the couch with her. Darci looked sullenly at me. I felt so sorry for her. I wanted to somehow comfort her. The only light was from the TV, but I could tell she'd been drinking. An empty glass lay on the coffee table.

"You've been drinking?"

"Yeah...some of Dad's Crown Royale from behind the bar. It's not too strong and rather smooth with a little ice."

"Well...I'm going to bed."

"Not yet," Darci said. She lay down across the couch and put her head in my lap. "Talk with me a little longer. So, you had fun with Megan?"

"Yeah, we went to dinner and then a movie," I said, stroking her hair like I'd done hundreds of times for her growing up.

"Nice. Nothing more?"

"What you looking for?"

"You know...details. Did you screw her?"

"Darce...nothing we should talk about, especially given your current state."

"What? We've always talked about things. Why are you clamming up on me now?"

"No."

"Well, did you?"

"We parked, but the car is a little small for screwing."

"Hmm...yes...especially for you...a little kissing, and touching, and maybe oral sex then?"

"Maybe."

"Ha...I knew it. She good at it? I like sucking cock," Darci claimed.

"You do, huh?"

"Sure do...she like it too?" Darci asked and shifted her head in my lap and put her hand on my thigh.

"She's pretty good if you must know, especially with pointers from Anna."

"Yeah, I bet Pigtail Anna's a tough act to follow. She's really good, huh?"

"Yes, Penny too."

"My, you have been getting a lot haven't you? God, I'm so jealous," she said shifting slightly. Her hand moved on my thigh.

"Just making up for lost time, you know."

"Once you've showed these girls what you have in your pants they can't get enough, huh?"

I was about to answer, but jumped a little instead when Darci's hand enclosed and squeezed around my pants-covered dick.

"Hey...what're you doing?"

"Just getting a feel myself for what you've been sharing with these girls," Darci said with a slightly drunken giggle.

"You shouldn't."

"Oh, come on...it's just me. No harm."

"Mom and Dad..."

"They're fast asleep."

"I suppose they are."

"Yes," she said giving my cock another full squeeze.

My emotions began to churn. Darci's hand started to have an effect on me. I'm sure she could feel it, too, as my cock lengthened and engorged in and down my shorts. I knew I had to stop her before this went any further. My better emotions told me to pull away and get out of there. The curious part of me wanted to stay. There was even a brotherly love that tore through me between letting her go on and knowing it was wrong.

"Did you like fucking two girls at once?" Darci asked.

"What?" I stated, shocked at her statement.

"You know...Anna and Megan on the beach."

"How'd you know about that?"

"Megan told Ellen."

"She did? Shouldn't that be secret?"

"Between sisters...no. And being good friends...of course, she told me."

"That seems wrong," I declared.

"Don't be silly," Darci said, giving my cock another stronger squeeze.

"Darci, let me up."

"Not just yet," she said and surprised me again when her hand slid up my short's pant leg.

Her fingers touched the head of my cock and made me jump. Then she gently enclosed around it and squeezed again. I'm sure she felt the surge of hardness. I knew if I didn't go then, that we couldn't stop...I couldn't stop.

I managed to push Darci's hand out of my shorts and quickly roll away on the couch. I caught her by surprise and she fell on the floor trying to grab my leg. I ended up standing next to the couch with her sprawled on the floor.

"Hey," she yelled drunkenly. "What the fuck?"

"I'm sorry. I had to stop you."

"Did you have to toss me on the floor?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Sure. Go then, you bastard."

"Darce...I'm sorry...it's just not..."

"Right...yeah, go. Leave the loser alone."

I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't think of anything else to say, so I just went upstairs. I took the stairs two at a time to beat a fast escape. I had to duck my head down because of the low ceiling of the basement stairs.

I got ready for bed quickly, not wanting to face Darci in the hallway outside the bathroom. She was still not up from the basement when I was finished. I began to worry and wondered if I should check on her. I quickly decided that wasn't a good idea, given what had happened.

Lying in bed, I had a hard time falling asleep despite being tired. I kept listening for Darci in the hall as the events of the day passed through my head, but I never did hear anything. Everything had gone so well with Megan and we planned to drive down the shore the next morning. I needed to get rest, but couldn't for what seemed like an hour. Eventually, I did fall asleep.

Up and showered before nine, I was ready to go by nine-thirty. Darci's door was shut when I went by, which I was glad to see. At least she'd made it up from the basement to her bedroom by herself. Mixed emotions about the night before still bothered me. In a way I was glad to get out the door without seeing her.

Megan was ready when I got there and after ten minutes of goodbyes we were loaded and on the road. Being Sunday, the traffic heading to the shore was marginally lighter than most weekend days. We made good time and by a little after eleven we were pulling into my uncle's driveway. I'd called ahead and knew they were there, but they were leaving early to take care of things back home. It was perfectly fine by them for Megan and me to have the house to ourselves for the day.

After goodbyes to my uncle, aunt, and cousins, Megan and I headed for the beach. We'd both worn our suits under our clothes. Changing took all of twenty seconds in the living room of the house, and with shorts and tee shirts on the floor we were ready for the beach.

We barely had our blankets down on the sand when Megan was ready to ride some waves. I was too, and followed her quickly into the water. The beauty of later in the summer on the Jersey shore was the water was finally warming up. It made getting in so much easier than the chilly water of June.

Since it was mid-July, the beach was fairly crowded. It was a wonderful day with enough of an offshore breeze to keep the heat down. Megan and I rode waves for nearly an hour until the water turned too rough. An offshore storm gave rise to an afternoon riptide and we got out at the warnings of the lifeguards. We were pretty tired, anyway. The waves had been good sized and we'd experienced some awesome rides, but fighting back out into deeper water each time was somewhat tiring in the rough waves. Exhausted, we both dropped onto our towels.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Megan gasped as she rolled on her back.

"Yeah, but I caught better waves and had longer rides than you," I stated jokingly.

"You did not," Megan retorted. "I blew your doors off."

"Wishful thinking, babe. You started closer to shore than me on practically ever wave and I rode them past you."

"You're nuts. I don't know what planet you were on, but I clearly blew by you every time like you were an anchor."

"Anchor, huh. You should know, you swim like a concrete buoy."

"What...is that so?" Megan queried, but sarcastically, as she rolled on top of me to tickle me and wrestle.

I let her get the upper hand briefly as I laughed, but eventually rolled her over with me on top now. I tickled her and she fought back pretty well. I had to pin her arms at her sides to control her and even then she showed surprising strength. She eventually tired, and just in time as far as I was concerned.

"Had enough?" I insisted despite gasping for air and inwardly hoped she had.

Fortunately she did and gasped back, "I still out body-surfed you."

"Dream on," I replied and rolled off her making it easier for both of us to catch our respective breath.

After catching some sun, we were both hungry and headed back to the house to see what we could scrounge up. Not much, as it turned out, and we settled for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and Sun-chips. It actually tasted good with some remaining milk in the fridge.

We cleaned up our dishes and put the food away. Megan wanted to challenge me to a ping pong match, so we headed out to the garage. I found a few remaining beers in the fridge and gave one to Megan. We played a hard-fought game and to my chagrin Megan actually beat me. I got lax in the middle of the game and allowed her to go up five points. She's too good for that much of a lead and I fought back a couple points, but she still won.

"Ha...now who's the champ?" Megan claimed.

"Ok...ok, you're the best," I agreed.

"And don't you forget it," Megan squealed, but I'm the one that felt lucky when she jumped into my arms.

Passionate kisses turned to groping and soon we were up in the loft. Our clothes were on the floor and I was all over Megan on the bed, stiff cock in hand. She wrapped her legs around me and encouraged me to get inside her. I spit in my hand and coated my cock. I ran my cock up and down her soft lips and found them wet and ready. Easing in, I centered over her hole and pressed forward. The first inch gained purchase in her pussy.

"Oh, god...get that big dick inside me," Megan pleaded.

I pushed harder and a few more inches gained entrance into her tight pussy. To drive her crazy, I pulled almost out. Just as Megan was about to say something, I drove back in.

"Oh, shit," she moaned.

I kept up the same pattern for a while. Thrust in until I was a little deeper, and then pull nearly out, before reentering. Each time I went a little deeper and each time her pussy grudgingly gave ground to my invading cock. Finally, I touched deep inside her and held it there for her to feel the fullness.

"Mmm...I love your dick inside me. You feel so good."

"You feel great too," I agreed.

I fucked Megan to two wonderful orgasms before I felt the irresistible need for my own release. The steady rhythm that had worked to bring her off twice turned into a hard pounding. Megan rode a third wave with me as we both came together. I kept pumping into her even as my cock exploded within. Squirt after squirt of my seed sought her womb as I pushed deep inside her squeezing, pulsing cunt.

"Fuck," I gasped as the last of my cum drooled from my cock into Megan's pussy.

"Oh, babe...that was so good," Megan moaned, breathless.

We rested for a while on the loft bed before deciding a shower was needed. I took her to the outside shower and images of my last time in there with Anna returned. We lazily soaped each other. We ended up with me behind her running my hands over her perky tits and the engorged sweet nipples. The soap made them slick and the water made her tan skin shine like gold. I could have stayed there in that position forever, but Megan had other ideas.

My cock had been wedged like a flagpole out in front of me between her legs. She tickled the head, but now turned to wash the soap off me. She looked into my eyes as she descended to kneel before me and take me into her mouth. Megan wasn't incredible at head like Anna, but she didn't lack for effort or desire. Her enthusiasm and efforts were wonderful and soon my cock was as hard as a bat. I pulled her up and turned her around.

My cock slipped inside her like a knife into sweet butter. Her moistness allowed me to fuck powerfully and deeply into her vaginal cavity. I forced her to hold on to the wall of the shower as I fucked hard into her cunt. Megan quickly started to fuck back into me and groan loudly. I grabbed her wet tits and squeezed them and the nipples, as I continued to pound her pussy.

"Fuck me, babe. Fuck that pussy," Megan growled.

"Take all of this cock," I shouted back.

"Give it to me...give me all of it," Megan cried out.

"Argh," I howled.

I drove into Megan like a guy possessed. Despite the water running down her back, I could still hear the squishy sounds of my cock plunging deep into her. I reached one hand down and found her clit. My fingers pinched it, drawing an intense gasp from her. She pushed back against every thrust as if she were challenging me in this contest too, to show me who could fuck whom the hardest.

"Oh, fuck," I shouted. "Cum for me, babe."

"I'm almost there," Megan shrieked. "Keep doing me."

I began rubbing her clit as I'd seen women doing in porn. My legs were beginning to ache and tremble as I kept up the intense pace of our fucking. The water was cooling fast and I realized we'd been fucking for a while. I tried to beat the cold water by getting us off first. Megan was trembling like a leaf already.

Finally, with my bent legs nearly spasming I heard her grunt, "Fuck...I'm cumming!"

I furiously kept rubbing her clit and pounding her cunt. She clenched down tight on me with her muscles and I howled with the need to keep fucking her to get off. With difficulty I managed to move, but not enough to crest my orgasm just yet. The frustration was intense, but I took some pleasure from Megan going over the top on my buried cock.

"Oh, god," she screamed way too loud for a quiet beach neighborhood.

I stayed with Megan as long as I could before my legs couldn't take it any longer and I stopped fucking her just as her climax finally waned. She slumped against the wall as I turned the dial to get the last of the warm water. She fought for a minute to catch her breath, but I tried maddeningly to keep going. I was right there. I just needed a little more. Megan felt me and pulled off.

"What...no," I yelled, but she was already down on her knees.

My cock disappeared into her mouth and she sucked as hard on me as I could ever recall. She concentrated on the head with her mouth and tongue. Her hands tickled my balls and stroked my shaft. It was just what I needed at that moment.

"Yes," I shouted, this time way too loud, also.

Bolts of my cum fired from my cock into her mouth. I could see the corners of her mouth struggling to contain the amount even as some escaped. I watched her cheeks bulge even as she still tried to suck on me. Megan somehow managed to keep wiggling her tongue against my imprisoned cockhead.

"Oh, babe," I gasped as the last discharges drained from my balls into her mouth.

I felt like I might collapse from the force of it, but Megan held me to her. Slowly, I managed to get air in my lungs and a little strength back in my legs. Megan's mouth had still not left my dick and her hands still milked the last of my cum from my rapidly shrinking shaft.

The head of my dick began to tingle uncomfortably from her sucking and I slowly pulled away from her. She stayed with me for a second with her lips tightly sealed until the head finally popped out. My cock dropped from her mouth like a spent hose. The water was cool now, but it actually felt refreshing.

Megan was still on her knees in the hard stones. I helped her up with one hand while my other went to turn off the cool water hitting my lower body and all over her. She stood, but reached over and pulled my hand away from the spigot. I looked at her questioningly. She said nothing; her mouth still looked full of my seed.

She growled at me as best she could and shook her head no. She didn't want me to turn the cold water off for reasons I couldn't then grasp. It all became clear in an instant.

Looking directly into my eyes, Megan opened her mouth. My cum coated her tongue and most of the lower inside of her mouth in a whitish, viscous pool. I watched amazed as her tongue moved cautiously through the milky fluid. Her eyes smiled at me as she showed me what I had deposited in her mouth only moments earlier. Her tongue snaked through it.

"My god, Megan...that's a lot."

"Umm," she responded. "Hmm."

I then watched as she slowly used her tongue to push portions of it out of her mouth and down her chin. It hung there briefly until it was too much and globs of it fell between her tits on her chest. It started running down and was soon followed by more. I watched, mesmerized, as she proceeded to dispel it all out her mouth, down her chin, and onto her tits. She moved her head so that each cute breast received an equal dose. Soon, her upper body was streaked with my fluid.

"Oh, fuck, Megan...that's hot!" I exclaimed.

"I thought you might like it. If I can't swallow it for you at least I can show you I can take it in my mouth and play with it for you like they do in porn."

"That's so cool."

"Now though, I need to rinse off," she said and I could see why she still wanted the water on as she moved to take a drink, spit, and rinse off her body.