Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This woman in an SUV saw us."

"Oh, my god...why didn't you tell me?"

"What good would that have done? This way she only saw the back of your head."

"What did she do?"

"Smiled at me and told her husband."

"Oh, god," Megan gasped, but then a smile formed. "What do you think they said to each other?"

"I think they got a good laugh about it."

"God...that's so naughty...but hot too," Megan said, with a little thrill and giggle.

She still had the wadded tissues in her hand. I picked up speed and passed the bus using the middle lane. In ten minutes we were in the parking lot of the oasis and getting out of the car for food.

"Wait a sec," Megan said as we walked to the entrance.

I watched as she walked to a garbage can and threw out the tissues. She smiled as she rejoined me and we entered the building. We both used the bathroom and I got us drinks and an ice cream cone for her. Walking out of the building, I was just casually glancing around when I spotted a family sitting at a table, eating. I caught the woman's eye looking at us and realized immediately who it was. Her husband was looking at us too, with a big smile on his face.

"Don't look now, but the couple that saw us are sitting right over there," I told Megan.

She followed my eyes and saw them looking and smiling our way. The wife was holding her husband's hand and saying something. I heard Megan groan, grab my arm, and pull me faster out the door.

"Oh, my god!" Megan exclaimed as we exited the building. "That was so embarrassing."

"I thought it was funny," I laughed.

"A guy would," Megan complained, still acting shocked. "Let's get outta here."

It was just getting dark was we drove out of the parking lot. Back on the road, now I could do a better speed. I could feel Megan looking at me as we drove and I turned my head to see her in the dimming light. She was smiling at me.

"The things you get me into," she complained in mock seriousness. "I used to be a good girl."

"You're still a good girl, just a little wilder," I offered.

"Naughty, you mean."

"Good naughty."

"You'd think so."

"That I would," I said and we laughed together.

For the rest of the ride home, Megan snuggled with me. As we got close to her house, we hit a few traffic-lights. She pulled my head around and we kissed before each light changed. I was beginning to wish the day was just starting, instead of ending. I dropped her off with a few final passionate kisses and long goodbyes. Neither of us wanted the weekend or even the day to end so soon.

The following weeks were much the same. Usually by Thursday, Megan and I couldn't stand to be away from each other any longer and got together for a movie or dinner. The rest of the weekend would be the same wonderful days together. We grabbed sex anywhere we could and nearly as often as we could. It was always magnificent. We had one more day at the shore together and I managed to get her to squirt once more during a secluded picnic we planned in a park. My car ended up with a wet backseat that day.

It was mid-August and practically everyone I knew was in "off to college" mode. Megan had to be at orientation for Penn a few days before I had to be off to Cornell, so I drove her to college in Philly and helped her unpack. Her roommate hadn't arrived yet and we fucked on her bed before I left. I had practically just gotten home when my cell went off. It was Katie.

"Hey," I said answering the phone.

"Hi, Davey. How're you doing?"

"Great, and you?"

"Fine, getting ready to head off to school."

"Me too. I took Megan to Penn today."

"Yeah...sweet. So she's already started, huh?"

"Yeah, her orientation was planned to correspond with school starting."

"So what're you doing tomorrow?" Katie asked.

"It's my last day of work," I said. "Nothing at night."

"Can we get together?" Katie asked and added, "Like we talked about?"

God, I certainly wanted to. Visions of that magnificent body and the sex we'd had at the shore flooded my mind. I'd promised Katie we could repeat it before she left for school, but now that was haunting me as cheating on Megan. Could I go through with it, since it was a commitment before Megan and I became so serious? Megan and I were certainly an item, and it'd be hard to argue that we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend. God, I was torn.

"Gee, Katie...I don't know if I..."

"Please...you promised."

"I know, but..."

"Believe me, Davey, I don't want to hurt Megan, but does she have to know? After all, you made this commitment to me before you started dating her."

"I guess not," I said weakening.

"Good...let's go to dinner, my treat."

"Ah...where?" I gave in.

"Meet me at Quigley's. At seven?"

"Ok, but I'm feeling..."

"Consider it our parting sex and the end of your sowing your wild oats."

"I ...," I said, but the phone already had a dial-tone as she was gone.