All Comments on 'Cunnilingus, My Favorite Pastime'

by limplizzard

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
KennewickianKennewickianover 18 years ago
A taste for the sublime!

Ah, an epicurian of exquisite taste! A gentleman who has tasted deeply of the simple pleasures of life! I salute you, Limplizzard, may you lick long in prosperity! Bravo and fortisimo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wish it were me

Loved every thing you wrote about.

GypsyMothGypsyMothabout 18 years ago
Thanks

I taught my ex how to clean me up after a night of different lovers, he couldn't handle it, thats why he's a ex. Krrp up the good work.

mistynitemistynitealmost 18 years ago
I like to have my pussy sucked

Get in touch, you can eat me anytime

suctionkupsuctionkupalmost 18 years ago
I like your attitude

I liked your story, I have lived parts of it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
me 2

i would eat pussy anytime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Beautiful Story

An excellent, sexy story. More strength to your pen.

DraggonfliDraggonflialmost 18 years ago
Me too

You can eat me anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
gooooood

super story

ManoramaManoramaabout 17 years ago
Delicious

Superb!!! I only wish there were more evocative and substantial descriptions of the scent and taste of PUSSY to make the experience more solid for the readers.

GypsyMothGypsyMothabout 17 years ago
vote

love this story

hotchathotchatover 16 years ago
God what a rush!!!!!

I have had an over powering love for cum for years, but I have gotten mine from sucking myself and working gloryholes for hours at a time. 20 loads of cum a night has been a regularr thing for me. I actually acumulated over 20 loads in a cup to take home and swallowed several ,more before leaving the book shop. Your story really intriges me because iI love eating cunt too. Thanks for a great suck session for the night.

sassiasssassiassabout 16 years ago
great

You are welcome at my house any time, loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Honestly

I kind of thought this story was pathetic. Like the guy in the story is a pussy and has no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

Your excellent description reminded me of several times when I fucked my married girl friends in front of their husbands. The girls were especially great in this scenario and always got super excited enjoying watching hubby licking up my cum or sucking my dick.

Since you swallow, you're invited to suck my dick and eat my girl friend. She'd love having you clean her swollen vulva with your tongue. She likes that sort of D/s stuff.

malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So your wife won't suck your cock

I read your stories and it seems that no woman wants to suck your cock. It it because you cock taste so bad or your cum taste sour. Either way there is a remedy to you problem. A guy's cock sometimes taste like it has had a condom on it for day at a time and the taste remains. These problems could both be taken care of my seeing a doctor..you might also be mentally retarded too.

blueboxoffroadblueboxoffroadover 14 years ago
right with your man, up to a point!

Loved the story until your "hero" became a sub slave - a bit too much for me, I'm afraid, but love the idea of licking a pussy with a cock in it... one day, maybe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
eating pussy

I love oral sex. even better than regular sex.

I can eat pussy for hours at a time.

I love the taste, smell, juices .................

Fuck, Im have to jack off now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story, except the eating while on her period!!! My wife does not like me to eat her, she has a phobia caused by her Mother. When I have eaten her she goes wild. Like you I love all that eating pussy involves, smell, taste, look, feel!!! I to want to eat creampies and while she is getting fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I am seriously addicted to eating my wifes pussy. I have to eat her atleast 5 times a week and have her sit on my face and tell me to eat, kiss and worship it. I drip with precum just thinking about having my head between her legs. Its like a drug. Cant wait for her ankles to be on ny shoulders tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pussy eating

once my niece visited me from the gym after a work out. She was looking so sexy and hot and sat on my bed widely opened her thighs. She was wearing a pair of short and I got really worked up. and I was looking at her opened up thigh area near her pussy. from a side of the shorts her pussy area was visible. She asked me whether I like to see her like in that position,. I said I love it and went close to her planted a passionate kiss on the middle of her pussy. It was so lovely. She said do any thing I want and she came to give it to me. So I opened her shorts and panty from a side and started to eat her sweet sweet pussy for hours. She said she enjoyed it and now she visits me when her husband goes out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Roes

I need to find a man who love eating pussy like I love the feel and me Cummings in his mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a toung full

I love a pussy from the ass to the clit.There is nothing better than then tasting a squirting clit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yowza!

I'm a chick and you are the consummate dude, my man.

Are you as gorgeous to see as you are to read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once bitten...

Only once in my life did I go down on a woman after I came in her - it was the morning after a near all nighter with her. I awoke with her cradled in my arms and was overwhelmed with a desire to pleasure this woman even more. It never crossed my mind that she still had my cum in her pussy when I went down on her; and it didn't dawn on me until after I left to go home from that work trip. I realized that I liked it and was turned on at the thought pf creampies. Years prior to this affair, my wife and I wound up having a very pleasurable (for us both) spontaneous threesome. I thoughtlessly went to go down on her, but she would not let me do it. Over a short period of time afterward, she began to exclude me in her love sessions, and eventually started seeing other men. In her mind (she told me) her view was that since I shared her, that I didn't love her. This really was the furthest thing from the truth, but nothing I said or did could convinced her otherwise. In the end my wife and I separated (fortunately on good terms for the children's sake). It's been 40+ years and I still have not relived the threesome or enjoyed another creampie EXCEPT through my imagination and websites such as this one. I have a condition that pretty much leaves me in a state of EDD, but I so wish and desire to find that perfect woman who would allow me to touch and explore her body, and to clean up her cream pie if she so desired. Guess I just like dreaming...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous