All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 16-17'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i know it's a story but...

where this story leaves off, with both plugs in, and seeing that Tamara was able to easily cut off one of the straps with a tool, if Sara doesn't go to a hardware story and get said tool to cut off the rest, i just feel that's too unbelievable. After Sara cutting them off i can see Tamara getting revenge.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #1

Anonymous,

As always, I appreciate the feedback. Right now, Sara has convinced herself she's better off playing along because the belt is causing Tamara to leave her alone to some degree. She also doesn't want to make Tamara mad before she has a plan in place to get back the blackmail material and get out from under Tamara's thumb.

I won't give too much away, but I'll think you'll find her wait-and-see attitude won't last too long with this new, unanticipated development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

I love this story and at first I liked Tamara getting her revenge, but now its more and more that Tamara doesn't have any redeeming qualities whatsoever.. and I know this story could go in many different ways but I believe in the end Tamara ends up being the ultimate loser.. I think she is pushing Sara far too much and too hard..

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 8 years ago
Great chapters!

I liked these alot. I liked chapter 17 the most but I still really want to see a scat scene tho.

Anyways amazing chapters! I loved them like all the others if not more hahaha. :D

Cant wait till next month, keep up the good work! :D

(Please let Tamara poop in Sara's mouth for something she did or said, I feel like that would like the ultimate punishment for Sara mwuhahahahaha. :P)

frostboy15frostboy15over 8 years ago
tamara

Is doing a super job I root for her all the way... And I gotta let you know this whole series has been awesome I love it man keep it up, I also like how Krista was a little controlling in the practice, I think if they're still going to practice you should keep that up idk make sara uneasy about it I guess. And regardless of who disagrees with this I'm honestly hoping Tamara wins :) again great job with everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't

Please do not let the arrogant and spiteful bitch Tamara win, I truly despise arrogant people, not only that but she is cruel and sadistic to a extent that I cannot believe anymore for a second that she actually but up with a single word of abuse from Sara. No one just "discovers" a personality like hers they would always be like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Stuff

I'm not too sure of the psychotic hidden nature of Tamara, but oh well. More pressing is the drawn out kissing between Sara and Krista, seems a little awkward and drawn out now, I'd phase it out either by handing Sara into Tamara's control for a bit, or getting Krista occupied (possibly by Tamara to blackmail Sara, though that's counter intuitive in a way).

Seems a bit strange for Tamara to just let Sara go when she was tied to her bed, would have expected her to keep her there the whole night to use. Not sure how'll you'll progress now, considering it's moving from the original reluctance theme, to gradual acceptance/lesbian.

Either way, good to have another section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going!

Story is working out perfectly so far. I disagree with those who say they want Tamara to lose, I like the idea of her getting her way and making her control over Sara even more permanent especially if she gets some help from Krista - I think it's been a long journey for them but the experience has changed Tamara. Can't wait for the next chapter if (surely when) Sara tries to take off the belt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let Sara Win Now....

hiii I have read all your parts again and again and each part is Superb.....

but dnt make it so long to win Sara....

Let Sara win this and Make some new arrangements to Humiliate Sara....

make her strip in Public, make her perform some risky Task....

just dont stick to only one Concept of Tamara...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't change the direction!

At first I want you to know that i never enjoyed reading any forced facesitting story like some of your series.

Part 7-12 are my absolute favourites! Please don't change the direction of your writing and don't make Sara a slave or let her enjoy the things which are done to her. There are enough stories in the web, about straight girls who get into lesbianism and start to enjoy it.

Your style is unicque and i would love to keep on reading your stories and getting fascinated chapter by chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Please continue! I like where the story is going. Not sure who I want to win, but I like the idea of Sara unwillingly becoming attracted to her sister and Tamara and continuing down that path towards forced lesbianism. I love the chastity belt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

Great to read someone so unconstrained and articulate.

frostboy15frostboy15over 8 years ago
Sorry but um

When will your next chapter be ready lol

kastanie26kastanie26over 8 years ago
Waiting...

I am waiting also very excited about the sequel. And also I want to ask you, that it never comes to consensual sex. It's so exciting, how Sara defends itself in vain again and again. But I find that the chastity belt should disappear soon. Although I understand why she does not diminish it herself. I look forward for the continuation infinitely! Let us not wait too long!

Sorry for my bad English!

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your patience!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience and support. Life has been a bit hectic for me recently (and still is to a large degree). I'm still working on the next chapter, but my progress has been slow. I won't try to give any estimates, but I'll do my best to double down and finish the next chapter as soon as possible! Again, I appreciate your understanding.

AdanaraAdanaraover 8 years ago
Amazing stories

Been reading this series for a while now, and I have to say it is the best series I have ever read by far. I'd love to see more of this face farting and pee/shit threats from Tamara, and for her to actually pee/shit on Sara's face/ in her mouth as that would really show her dominance, not too big of a fan of the chastity belt but I know you will make it an amazing upcoming chapter even with the chastity belt. Keep up the amazing writing and don't worry about rushing it, good stories take time I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its Ok Precipiceofoblivion

Its ok that u r taking time for next chapter... at least u have decency to reply to ur readers... it give us strength to wait... Just let Sara win pls...

RandomnesssRandomnesssover 8 years ago
Don't let Sarah win

I see people asking for Sarah to win but that would kinda go against the flow of the story IMO. I'd personally rather see her struggle some more and eventually break when Tamara gets her sister to join in on the action on Tamara's side.

AdanaraAdanaraover 8 years ago

I agree completely with Randomnesss, you shouldn't let Sara win, break her by getting her sister involved! But it's your story so I don't want to force it on you, I'm sure what you have planned is going to be great whatever the outcome!

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 8 years ago
Can't wait and no problem :3 !!!

The delay is not a problem at all! Like Anonymous said, at least you have the decency to keep your readers informed and actually reply to them. That's one of the reasons why I love reading your stories.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers,

Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submission

All the chapters lack submission imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let Sara Win...

Dont let Tamara win... It will ruin the story... Let Sara Win....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Id like to see Sara complete enslaved...

No let Tamara win... Her complete and total ownership domination of Sara would be the perfect ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue?

Please continue with this great story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best one yet!

amazing

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

OMG...love that she's now dual plugged. AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous