Curious Girls Ch. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sara?" Tamara's head popped out the window and looked directly at me.

Crap. She'd seen me. I stepped out of the shadows.

"Tamara. Hi." I didn't have a clue what to say.

"What are you doing outside my window?"

"I--um. Well, I--" I stammered as I quickly tried to come up with a legitimate reason I would be outside her window this late at night. I had nothing.

"Were you watching me masturbate?!" Tamara gasped.

"What? Hell no," I exclaimed.

"You were! Why else would you be staring into my window like a creeper?"

"It's not like that," I protested, "I came over because I needed to talk to you."

"And see me naked," Tamara grinned. She was loving this. "You know I'm more than happy to let you watch me masturbate up close."

"Tamara, I came here because I need you to remove this chastity belt--just until morning."

"Why would I do that?" She inquired.

"I just--I need a small break. I've had it on for a while now, and I'd just like a night without it." I had to play this casual.

"If that's your only reason for being here, then this conversation is over." Tamara started to pull the window closed.

"Wait!" I exclaimed louder than I'd intended.

"Yes?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

I stared awkwardly. I'd already given up some of my position. She already knew I was in a weak position. I just had to let her think her plan was working.

"I lied," I told her as she leaned back out the window.

"Go on," she urged.

"I can't think straight with this thing on. I've been consistently turned on for the last two weeks."

"And what would you like me to do about it?" She asked, eagerly.

I sighed. I could barely bring myself to say the words even knowing it was the only way to complete my plans.

"I need to get off--I need you to let me get off."

"Are you willing to pay the price?"

I knew what she was asking. She'd told me the cost before--an orgasm for an orgasm. I swallowed. It couldn't be worse than every other time she'd forced herself onto me. I'd gone through this before. If it took one more time to ensure my freedom, it would be worth it. My mouth was dry.

"Yes."

She grinned. "Then by all means, come on in."

Her room looked as intimidating as ever. It was an area she controlled, and I felt even more powerless here. I was having serious second thoughts as I watched her lock her window and close her blinds. But I knew it was too late to back out. I knew Tamara well enough to know that I was beyond the point of no return.

"So, what should I do?" I asked awkwardly. "Do you want me to lie down on the bed?"

"So eager. I like it." Tamara bit her lip. "But, no. Not just yet. First, I want you to strip," she smiled as she proceeded to lock her bedroom door.

"What?" I asked in surprise. If she didn't like women like she kept insisting, then why did she want me naked?

"Do it," she demanded.

I thought about protesting, but I knew it could only make things worse. I was in the lion's den, and I needed something from the lion. I was going to do everything I could to avoid getting my hand bitten off. As I reluctantly disrobed, I realized it wasn't about seeing me naked. For Tamara, it was all about the humiliation, power, and control. I'd been naked in front of her before, but it was somehow inexplicably more humiliating to undress myself in front of her. Tamara stared at me hungrily--it was obvious she was eager to get started. I undressed slowly, trying to prolong the inevitable, but one only has so many pieces of clothing they can remove before they run out. And it wasn't long before I was out. I covered my chest and crotch awkwardly with my arms. I wasn't sure why I felt so self-conscious at this particular moment, but I did. I suspected it was the casualness of the situation, the voluntary nature of my being here, and the fact Tamara was still fully clothed.

"On your knees," Tamara demanded.

I swallowed nervously as I lowered myself until I was resting on my knees before her.

"You finally understand that I'm superior to you in every way, don't you?" Tamara asked as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I hesitated. "Yes," I said simply.

She gripped my hair. "Not such a cocky bitch anymore, are you? Are you?!" She pulled my hair roughly as she towered over me.

"No! Fuck!" I swore.

"Tell me what you came here for."

"I came here because I need release."

"Not good enough. I don't care what you need."

I swallowed. "I came here because I needed to worship your body."

"Be specific."

"I'm here to worship your," I hesitated, "pussy?"

She grinned from ear to ear. "You don't know how wonderful it is to hear you say that." She sat down on the bed in front of me. "But first, I want you to prove to me how badly you want it."

"Anything. Tell me what to do."

"Kiss my feet."

"What?"

"Kiss. My. Feet." Tamara lifted her feet up closer to my face.

I tried to avoid grimacing in disgust as I brought my lips to the soles of her feet. Her feet didn't smell at least, but I felt so humiliated as I kissed each of her feet from her heels to her toes. Still, it was better than having my face in her ass, but I knew that was coming eventually.

"Lick them. Lick my feet," she demanded. I complied without question. As I repeatedly licked her toes, the taste of her foot filled my mouth. "Suck my toes."

"Really? Can't we just--"

Tamara narrowed her eyes angrily. I knew that look too well. I closed my mouth quickly around the nearest toe. I sucked as if my life depended on it, watching as she calmed down. I continued sucking on each of her toes in succession as she wiggled then playfully.

"Go ahead. You can lie down on the bed now," Tamara was too eager to play anymore, but obviously still enjoying her control. I wished she would just hurry up and get this over with. "Use the handcuffs in my nightstand to lock yourself to my bed."

A quick glance in her drawer revealed four pairs of handcuffs.

"Tamara, why do you have..." I trailed off. I didn't really want to know the answer. "Nevermind," I forced a smile as I pulled the handcuffs out. As I did, I glanced around, but the tablet and SD card were nowhere to be found. I climbed onto the bed as Tamara stood up to watch.

I leaned forward and cuffed each of my ankles to her footboard, proceeding to lock the remaining cuffs around my wrists and attach them to the headboard. It felt so strange to be lying spread eagle, naked, and handcuffed to Tamara's bed. I couldn't stop wondering if I was making a huge mistake. Tamara pulled a remote from her nightstand drawer and my belt began vibrating again.

"Why do I have to do this? I came here willingly, and you've already locked your window and door," I protested.

"You have to do it because I fucking told you to do it. And when I tell you to do something, you do it. I've had it with all your bitching and moaning."

"Tamara, you can't seriously--" I was interrupted by a sharp slap across my face.

"What part of shutting the fuck up is so hard for you to understand?" I cringed from the pain, afraid to say anything more, but wanting to so desperately. I choked down my protests. "You were watching me undress, and then you came into my room and willingly locked yourself to my bed just because I told you to. You're already beyond whipped and you still don't realize it."

"Y-you're right, Tamara," I mumbled in an attempt to appease her.

"And by the very fact you're here, you've already given me consent to do anything I want. You're such a fucking pussy, you don't even deserve to speak my name." She slapped my left breast sharply, causing me to gasp with a mixture of surprise, pain, and arousal.

"Please--there's no need to hurt me. I'll do anything you want," I begged.

"I know. And what I want right now is for you to prove that to me. What I want is for you to lay there and take it."

"Take whaa--" I voice inflected and turned to a cry of pain as Tamara tweaked my nipple with her fingers.

"From now on, you'll address me as... Mistress."

"Tamara, you can't be serious."

Tamara grabbed my hair roughly, yanking up as she slapped me. "Call me Mistress, or you'll see how serious I am."

"Tam--M-M-Mistress. This is crazy."

She grabbed me by the throat. "I changed my mind. Call me... Goddess."

"Yes, G-Goddess," I said, struggling to get the name out as she gripped my throat.

"You'll learn to treat me like a goddess, or I'll show you crazy." Tamara slapped my other breast directly on the nipple. The slaps continued enthusiastically, alternating in an unpredictable pattern. I could tell my skin was starting to turn red with irritation at her repeated abuse. Tamara bit her lower lip, a sadistic grin creeping across her face. It was clear she wasn't just trying to torture me--she was quite thoroughly enjoying herself in the process.

I was trying as hard as I could to stay quiet, but it wasn't easy. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Awww, did I hurt you?" She laughed. "Want me to kiss it and make it all better?"

She released my throat and pulled her hair to the side as she leaned down, softly pressing her lips against my tender breasts.

"What are you doing?" I exclaimed in shock. Her lips were soft against my skin, but were also uncomfortable against my irritated skin. She ignored me and, continued to kiss her way to my nipple. As her tongue slid over my areola, I couldn't believe what was happening. Was this where she finally admitted she liked women more than she'd previously let on? What did that mean for me?

Tamara reached up, and I thought she was going to caress my face. Instead, her hand firmly covered my mouth. Before I could ask what she was doing, I felt her teeth sink into the skin around my nipple. It was only her hand that stopped my cry of agony from escaping my lips. I cringed and tried to pull away, but there was nowhere to go and her teeth only dug in deeper.

I gasped in relief as she finally released my skin. She just grinned as she looked me right in the eyes, and began kissing my other breast.

"Goddess, please..." I would never get used to calling her that. She didn't deserve that name, and I knew it was only feeding into get delusion.

"Shhhh," she shushed me. "Just let it happen."

She kissed and licked my breast as she worked her way to my other nipple. My skin was so tender from her slapping that even the softness of her lips stung as her lips caressed my skin. As she reached my nipple, I braced as I felt her warm, wet mouth close around my nipple. Once again, her hand covered my mouth and just as I expected to feel teeth, I felt her tongue flicking my nipple.

I gasped with unease as I realized it actually felt sort of nice. It may have been the vibrating against my clitoris, but her tongue was actually really pleasurable on my breast." Just as I was getting lost in the pleasure, I felt her teeth sink into my breast changing the sensation immediately from pleasure to pain.

I gasped. "Please... just do what you need to do and get this over with."

"I'm doing exactly what I need to do," Tamara replied. "Haven't you ever heard of foreplay?"

"Ta--Goddess, this is so far from foreplay."

"That's right. I bet you're an expert on that, aren't you?" She laughed. "And if it's not foreplay, then why does it get me so dang wet?" She moaned as she bit her lower lip.

"That's a perfect question. That's one you should be asking yourself!" I exclaimed. "This shouldn't be turning you on."

"Well, it is. As you'll find out very, very shortly." She stood up and turned around. "But a foreplay session wouldn't be complete without your face between my ass cheeks."

She slid her pajama bottoms and panties down at the same time and kicked them off. I was faced with the familiar sight of her round ass as it encompassed my view. I didn't even struggle as her soft ass cheeks encompassed my face. I wanted this to be over as quickly as possible.

"I still think this is my favorite part. Well, other than the one coming next. I'm not sure what I enjoy more, the thrill of dominating and humiliating you by forcing your face into my dirty ass or simply the sensation of you struggling helplessly under me."

"I'm not going to struggle," I mumbled.

"Awww, but that's half the fun. Although I admit there's a certain appeal to knowing you're starting to enjoy this too." I hated that I was letting her think I liked what she was doing to me.

Without warning, I was suddenly faced with a less familiar, but entirely unmistakable sound. Tamara's flatulence came without warning, and seemingly without end. It was just too much, especially with the pleasurable feelings between my legs making it difficult for me to think straight. I struggled to pull my nose and mouth away from the horrendous smell.

"Damn, that smells awful," Tamara laughed. "But that's got you struggling now, hasn't it?" She grinned as she rode my head, effortlessly keeping my face wedged between her ass cheeks. My lungs started to burn as I stopped struggling. I wasn't sure if struggling to let her know I needed air would get her off sooner, or make her want to stay on. Tamara was too unpredictable.

"Lick my ass," Tamara demanded.

I cautiously stuck out my tongue, afraid of what she was planning. It turned out I was right to be concerned. After a few moments of my tongue pressed against her anus, another long, loud, and smelly fart forced it's way out.

"Oh, God!" I groaned as I pulled away in disgust. Tamara burst out laughing. "Don't you mean, Goddess? And don't worry, you'll learn to like that smell and taste too in time."

I wasn't able to even pretend I was OK with that, but I figured she wouldn't care as long as she still saw progress in the direction she wanted. Tamara "allowed" me kiss and lick her ass for a good, long while before she turned around and sat directly on my chin.

"So, are you ready to to really put your tongue to use?" Tamara inquired as she pulled her pajama top off, getting more comfortable.

"Wait, what?" I asked, startled. "You said I wouldn't have to..." I trailed off.

"What? I thought that's why you were here. You said you wanted to worship my pussy." Tamara said with irritation.

"I-I meant by letting you get off the same way you normally do. I'm not ready to lick you yet."

"Well, fuck. You had my hopes up." Tamara sighed. "But I'm willing to compromise. You don't have to lick me this time." I breathed a sigh of relief. "But," she continued, "Your tongue will absolutely be involved."

"Wait. What?" I exclaimed in shock. "You just said--"

"How dumb are you you? I just said you don't have to lick me."

"Then what--?" I paused, confused.

"You don't have to lick me. I'll do all the work. I just need your tongue."

"How is that different?" I protested.

"If it's no different to you, then you may as well start licking, because this is non-negotiable."

"What if we compromise a little differently?" I suggested, a pit starting to form in my stomach. "How about I give you an amazing orgasm using my fingers, and we'll talk about more next time."

"Every time I see your tongue--when you talk or lick your lips, I can't help wondering what it would feel like against my clit. And today is the day I find out."

"Tamara, please. This isn't right." I was terrified because I knew I couldn't do anything to stop her. I was locked in Tamara's bedroom and tied to her bed. No one even knew I was here.

"Stick out your tongue," she demanded, ignoring my plea.

"Godd--" My protest turned into mumbles as Tamara shoved her fingers through my lips into my mouth. She struggled for a few minutes before managing to get a painful, but firm grasp on my tongue and pull it out of my mouth.

"Now, leave it out, or I'll have to smother under my pussy you until you give in. And we both know I can hold out a lot longer than you can."

I sighed in defeat. She wasn't going to let me leave until she got what she wanted. And I still needed her to believe I was falling under her spell. I left my tongue out, but I was starting to feel light-headed and nauseated fearing what was coming. I was quite certain this was going to be the worst thing I'd ever experienced.

"Good. We're making so much progress today in your training. Now, stick your tongue all the way out. As far out as you can get it, and make it nice and firm for me."

I reluctantly complied, sticking my tongue further out. I watched in terror as her swollen lips grew close. Her curly, red, pubic hair brushed my tongue, and I got flashbacks to the night I'd almost licked her. Only this time I feared there was going to be nothing to save me.

"Tamara? Are you still awake?" I heard a male voice on the other side of the door. I panicked, not knowing what that meant. I assumed it was her father, but I couldn't imagine what would happen if he walked into his little girl's room and saw me chained to her bed like this.

"I'm just settling in for the night," Tamara yelled back through the door, as she resumed her descent. My tongue brushed the outer edges of of her vaginal lips.

"Good night, Daddy!" She paused again, leaving my tongue uncomfortably close to very dangerous and very disgusting territory.

Even before the footsteps had died away, I felt my tongue sliding into Tamara's vaginal lips. Just then, the vibrations from the belt stopped. It was a small relief, and I hoped she wouldn't notice.

"Oooh." Tamara moaned. She shifted around, pressing her weight against my tongue, using it to explore her pussy in painstakingly slow detail. The fact that I wasn't contributing directly to her enjoyment did little to ease the disgust I felt as her clitoris slid over the tip of my tongue. I was disgusted and appalled by the fact my tongue was being forced into another woman's pussy and by the sensations of her soft, warm flesh pressing against my tongue. I was surprised how little her taste bothered me.

As Tamara leveraged more of her weight, forcing my tongue further into her slit, I felt my tongue brush along her inner lips. It was then that I realized I'd been horribly mistaken. Her juices hadn't yet made their way to Tamara's outer vaginal lips. As Tamara's inner lips swallowed my tongue, a strong taste flooded my taste buds, thoroughly overwhelming them. Simultaneously, a familiar, musky scent filled my nostrils.

I felt my tongue sliding over her vaginal opening, and felt my nausea returning as her weight began to force my tongue right into her tight vagina.

Oh, fuck! That's hot," she moaned. "I can't believe your tongue is finally inside me." She continued lowering her weight into my tongue, causing it to disappear into her pussy millimeter by millimeter. It was worse than I'd ever imagined. "I can't tell you how many times I've laid in this very bed and imagined what it would be like to have your tongue all the way inside of me," she moaned. "God, I can't believe this is happening."

She paused. "Oh, dang. I just realized your belt stopped." I cursed silently as the belt resumed stimulating my own clitoris. The pleasure was quickly becoming unbearably intense just as my face sunk into her vaginal lips. My tongue now nearly as far inside of my sister's best friend as possible. "Ooh, you're hitting my g-spot," Tamara moaned. She pulled her bra off, dropping it to the floor as she began rubbing her nipples.

I resisted protesting because I knew it would only prolong my suffering. Tamara lifted herself slowly up and down, effectively using my tongue to fuck herself. With each thrust of my tongue into her vagina, her juices began to spread, coating my tongue. With each thrust, her juices became thicker, and I could feel the evidence of her enjoyment beginning to drip down my tongue toward my throat. My face was becoming wet in the process as her wet mound repeatedly smashed against my face and nose. Her moans were constant now, and I was in a living hell. My tongue was beginning to ache, and I was was pretty sure I'd already accidentally swallowed some of her juices. I couldn't even bear to keep my eyes open. All I could see was her mound thrusting into my face. If I was really lucky, I would also occasionally see her smug face through her large tits. The worst part was watching my tongue sliding between Tamara's eager vaginal lips over and over again.