Curious Girls Ch. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara's breathing quickened, her thrusting growing fast and hard. I could tell she was getting intoxicatingly close to orgasm.

Suddenly, her dad was at the door again. "Tamara, may I come in for a moment? I need to talk to you about something."

"Dad! I'm not dressed right now," she paused, "And I'm all ready for sleep! Can we talk tomorrow?" She was doing her best to hold off her orgasm, her muscles tense with expectation. Her fingers were in a death grip on my hair.

There was a brief pause.

"Sure. No problem. Sleep well, Sweetie!"

"Good night, Daddy. I love you." Tamara said in a sickly sweet voice as she pull my hair hard, forcing my entire face into her wet, sticky mound, my tongue making a new distance record into her vagina.

"Oh, by the way, sweetie," her dad's voice came through the door again. I felt her vaginal muscles throbbing against my tongue as she orgasmed. She let an involuntary scream escape her lips as waves of pleasure rocked her body. "I'll need to borrow your car tomorrow. Mine's in the shop."

"O-OK!" She gasped with difficulty. "No problem!" Her legs still clenched my head tightly, and her thick cum began to spread over my tongue as her thrusting slowed. If I'd thought it was bad before, it was nothing compared to now. I could feel Tamara's hot, sticky cum coating my tongue, flooding into my throat. Her taste and smell were all I could think about. And what made it all worse was that that damn vibrator causing intense arousal throughout the entire ordeal. The only way I could avoid choking on the nasty, viscous cum pouring into my throat was to swallow it. Not that I had much choice. With my tongue occupied, her cum was pouring directly down my throat. I struggled to keep myself from swallowing, but it was no use. I gagged, almost throwing up as her hot, sticky cum oozed down my throat into my stomach.

As the footsteps disappeared, I felt her grip on my hair and her legs relax as she let her weight rest on my face. "Fuck," she moaned. "My legs are like jelly." She slowly rubbed her pussy up and down the length of my face, smearing cum over my entire face as she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm. Her breathing began returning to normal, strength gradually returning to her legs. She climbed awkwardly off my face, still recovering.

"Was that not the hottest thing you've ever experienced?" She asked me eagerly.

What I wanted to tell her was it was the absolute worst thing I'd ever experienced, but I reminded myself that she needed to think she was making progress. I started to pull my tongue back into my mouth. I wondered if I could spit the rest off her cum out of my mouth before she noticed.

"Wait," she said sternly, "What do you think you're doing? It's time for your reward." She unlocked the locks on the chastity belt, except for the lock I'd broken before pulling out some sort of cutters from behind her dresser for the final lock. "I bought these a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of you coming here. I'm just surprised you held out as long as you did."

I couldn't believe she was finally going to remove the chastity belt. It had been on for what felt like forever. It was unexpectedly freeing to finally have that thing out of my vagina. Although I was still feeling awkward with my tongue sticking out, my face drenched, and my mouth still full of Tamara's cum.

Tamara then proceeded to free one of my hands. "You can take care of yourself, but I don't want you swallowing until you're ready to orgasm." I felt sick as it was knowing that I'd already swallowed some of her cum. It had been mostly unintentional to keep from choking, but now she wanted me to swallow some willingly. She moved my fingers to my own pussy, and that was all it took. I was so pent up that the minute I felt my fingers slide between my own lips, I couldn't stop. I needed release too badly.

"Look at me when you cum," Tamara demanded as my moans grew louder. I complied, staring at Tamara's naked body. She had such a perfect body, I had no idea why she didn't just find someone willing to pleasure her. I was sure there weren't many guys who would turn down a sexy rack like that. I thought about how jealous Michael would be if he'd watched me sucking Tamara's nipples. I started feeling really turned on at that thought. I wasn't sure if I was getting turned on thinking about sucking on her nipples, or the thought of Michael watching me sucking on her nipples, but I pushed the thought quickly out my my mind. I needed sexual release more than I'd ever needed anything before. I rubbed vigorously at my clit as I neared climax.

"Don't forget to swallow," Tamara reminded, "And keep watching me." She demanded as she began groping her chest with both hands. Suddenly, my whole body exploded with weeks of pent up arousal, and I swallowed. The pleasurable feelings rocking my body weren't nearly enough to mask the taste and thickness of Tamara's cum flowed down my throat a second time.

"Fucking A. Watching you swallow my cum was hotter than I thought it would be. I bet you never expected to enjoy my taste so much, did you?"

"It was... I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I would," I lied. Tamara beamed, pulling her hair behind her ears. Her white, naked breasts still hanging over my face. "I knew you'd love it."

"I don't know if I would go quite that far," I said weakly.

"You just need more time and training. I can tell you want to like it. You just have to let yourself enjoy the experience. Soon, you're going to crave the taste of my pussy. You're going to beg for it. And you know what? I'll let you have it." She laughed.

My whole body was drained. Tamara took the belt to her bathroom, and disappeared. I lay there in silence, feeling emotionally and physically raped. The taste of her cum still overwhelmed my taste buds. She finally returned, holding the belt. I was still feeling weak from my own orgasm as she slid the belt back over my legs. I wanted to resist, to somehow stop her. But I knew I couldn't. Even if I could have escaped, I needed her to stay away from Krista and me until my plan was ready. Tamara climbed onto my legs, releasing each from the handcuffs. She pulled each of my legs through the belt and slid it toward my waist. I felt a new kind of dread. I hadn't realized how much I'd missed my freedom until she'd removed the belt. Now, she was taking that freedom away again.

"I put new batteries in your belt, so you don't have to worry about that." She grinned. "And since it took you so long to come to me, I bought another attachment for your belt."

"Wait, wha--" I was interrupted at the feeling of something pressing against my asshole. "Wait, stop!" I struggled, but with my hands restrained and Tamara sitting on my legs, struggling was as pointless as ever. I felt plugs sliding simultaneously into both my vagina and my ass.

"Stop, it hurts!" I begged, gasping as my unprepared ass was unexpectedly violated.

"Relax, I lubricated it using my cum," she laughed as she re-attached the locks to the belt including a new lock to replace the one she'd cut.

"That's doesn't make it better," I fumed in defeat. "Why did you--what did you--" I stuttered.

"What did I stick in your ass?" She laughed. "Well, the belt's obviously working very well so far, but I'll be honest, I got really impatient waiting for you to come. Get it?" She laughed at her own joke.

"Now, get the fuck out of my house," she demanded as she unfastened my restraints. I gathered my clothes, not able to even look at her as she opened the window. I was about to start dressing when Tamara, shoved me toward it, clothes in hand. "Get out of here. I'm done with you for now."

"But I--" I tried to protest as I stood in her room, naked.

"Go." She shoved me toward the window. I climbed out in a hurry, stumbling into the grass as I tried not to lose any of my clothes.

"Wait! What happens when I need to...," I hesitated, feeling awkward, "use the bathroom?" I finished quietly.

Tamara grinned. "The next time you need to use the bathroom, come find me. If you ask me really nicely... Well, we'll see what happens."

"But, Tam--I mean, Goddess--" I protested. She slammed the window shut, ignoring me. I quickly ducked into the bushes, still naked. I lay on the ground, my face drenched and my stomach full of Tamara's cum. I'd achieved my goal in coming here, yet I couldn't help wonder why my victory felt so much like a defeat.

To be continued...