CWB 7 - Married with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a lap dance?"

"No, lap dances are usually in back. They almost always have a 'private' or an 'executive' area. It's usually behind heavy curtains where nobody else can see what is going on."

"And what is going on? Do they fuck you?"

"No. At least I never have."

"Is that so they can touch you? Or you touch them?"

"Sometimes. At least a little."

"How much is a little?"

"Most of the time they'll let you feel them up, feel their tits. Sometimes they'll let you finger them."

"Finger their pussy?"

"I didn't, but I know some of the guys say they have before."

"Tits?"

"Yes."

"Ohhh! Were they nice?"

"Yes."

"As nice as Carries?"

"Yes."

"As nice as mine?"

"No."

She laughed. "You always say that."

"What can I say, it's true."

"Did they touch you?"

"My dick?"

"Yes."

"One of them rubbed her pussy against me through my pants, but the others didn't."

"One did? Why didn't the others?"

"That's not exactly normal, but you get what you pay for."

"Why did she? Did the guys pay her more?"

"No. She was gyrating naked in front of me and asked if we were there for any kind of occasion, and when I said it was a bachelor party, she wanted to know who the lucky guy was. When I told her it was me, she told me that if I wanted to take it out, she'd sit on it for free."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I didn't want to fuck some slutty bar girl."

"Why not?" Stacy asked, squeezing my erection which had once again.

"Because she wasn't you."

Stacy giggled. "Good answer lover boy." She leaned over and kissed me. "You said she touched you?"

"Just through my pants. When I told her no thanks, she said, "spoil sport" and pushed her pussy against my cock anyway."

"Oh. That was at the last bar?"

"Nope," I laughed, "that was at the first."

"So that's it? Drinking and titty bars? No strippers? No strange sexpot to bed my boy one last time as a single man?"

"Nope. Mostly just drinking."

"Yeah, us too. Lots of Mimosas, Pina Coladas, Tequila Sunrises and Margaritas at dinner and the clubs. We should have gotten some Margarita mix, but we did OK."

"Drinking, skinny dipping and telling all your sex secrets." I laughed, cuddling her to me and fondling her breast.

"That too."

"So, tell me more about these "questions". Ellen came up with them?"

"I guess. I never asked, but she seemed to have brought them out originally."

"Have you told me about all of them?"

"I don't know. I told you about Ellen never having been with a woman, and Josette never having had oral sex?"

"Yeah. A couple of times."

Stacy slowly reiterated the stories, about their 'confessions,' and what they had done. Playing nude volleyball, first Carrie and then all of them flashing their boobs to the Uber driver, the strippers; she didn't intentionally hold anything back although she didn't reiterate it in chronological order either.

"So, you had a good time?" Rick asked, idly stroking her arm as he did.

"It could have been better."

"Oh? How's that?"

"It would have been better if you were there with me."

"That would have been fun. Four beautiful naked girls and me? I think I'd like that."

She giggled, "Do you think you could handle it? All of us?" and then was quiet for a few moments. "Will you take me sometime?"

"To the resort? What was it, Desert Sunshine?"

"No, the name is Desert Sun Resort, but I was talking about a strip club. Will you take me with you sometime?"

~

"Do you know what happens one week from today?" I asked quietly when I knew she was awake. She'd rolled over and cuddled to me, almost always the way she woke when I was still in bed. Although I had morning wood to greet her with, she hadn't yet explored me that way.

"What?" she responded groggily, her hand stroking up and across my chest before moving further down my belly.

"Gees, I can't believe it," I teased, "here we're supposed to get married and you don't even know it's next Saturday." Her hand had continued down my body and now gripped my erection.

"Hmm," she cooed. Now awake she turned her body and moved down, sticking her tongue out and licking my cock, almost exactly where we'd left off the night before. "Just think," she said a moment later, pulling back from my cock momentarily, "the next time I suck a cock on a Saturday morning it will be that of my husband."

"Not yet next Saturday," I corrected, "but you could on Sunday."

"Who says I'm going to suck your cock next Saturday?" Something in the way she said it, I could feel the tease, but wasn't sure what it was.

"Oh," I said, followed by an "Oh!" when her teeth drug around my glans, "let's see, what Saturday have we started out where you didn't take me in your mouth? Uh... how about never!" I chuckled at her in return.

"Why do you think I'm going to suck you next Saturday? Don't you know you're not supposed to see the bride on her wedding day until she shows up in church?"

"Oh?" I reached down and stroked the back of her head, careful not to press her to my cock, just letting her know I was appreciating her loving on me. "And where will you be sleeping," I questioned, continuing the mutual tease, "with Carrie or Josette?"

"And." She said, pulling away from my cock just momentarily to say this. She had me rapidly approaching an orgasm, and by now she knew my every response so absolutely knew it.

"And... what?" I choked out, having to hold back from my hips trying to force my cock into her mouth. She pulled her mouth back, leaving me on the verge of shooting, gripping my cock and squeezing an orgasm off at the base.

"Maybe I'll spend the night with Carrie and Josette. The three of us haven't really played together yet except that few minutes at the resort before Carrie and Ellen went to the other room."

"Think you'd like that? A threesome with your girlfriends?"

"Uhmm, yeah," She cooed before leaning back in and taking me in her mouth. I thought she was going to finish me off this time, but again she stopped just before it was too late, and this time swung around and over, guiding me into her hot wetness. "But don't you think it would be more fun as a foursome? Do you think you could handle all three of us?" I didn't answer, her body, despite that I hadn't yet touched her, telling me that she was super turned on for some reason. "I can't wait to see you fuck Josette."

"You would like that?" I responded, my own hips beginning to buck up into my soon to be wife. "Me fucking your girlfriend?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" She whispered, her eyes closing, and moments later her pussy clamped around my cock in orgasm. Despite that she'd been servicing me, she came first, although in just a few seconds my cock throbbed with relief.

Collapsing forward, Stacy lay on top of me without moving to let my cock come out. A few moments later I'd shrunk enough that I did come out, a cool puddle of semen and her juices dribbling onto my cock and balls, and bedsheet, although we'd soon get up and strip the bed as it was laundry day.

"That really turns you on, doesn't it?" I asked a few moments later. "You always come hard when we're talking about me fucking Carrie, and now Josette?"

"Yeah... I guess. The thought of watching you do them, it really turns me on. Sharing you with them..."

"What about Victoria? What did you call her, Miss Big Tits?"

"That was different."

"Different? How so? That you aren't doing her?"

"That's not fair. That's not it at all."

"Well, we weren't really together, so that thought of me with someone else wasn't a turn on?"

"No. It made me jealous."

"Ahh... so you do get jealous? Why Victoria and not Carrie?" She didn't answer, just continued lying on top of me, her head nestled to my chin and neck. "Should I be jealous of you and Carrie or you and Josette?"

Again, it was quite some time before she answered, lifting her head, and looking me in the face when she did. "No, because I share them with you. They have been my best buds forever. I want you to love them the way that I do. I don't know that Big Titted Bitch and don't want to."

I laughed, and then decided to just drop it. "What about Carrie and Josette? You share them with me? Or I share you with them?"

"I don't know. Both, I guess."

"What about in another week? When we're married, what then? Are we going to be exclusive?"

She rolled off of me and off to the side. I moved my arm and she cuddled against me, her hand stroking my stomach and chest. "Ricky, I never want another man but you, but something about sharing you with them... I sort of knew it before, but seeing you and Carrie together in Mexico... sharing you with her, it really, really, turned me on."

"It was pretty fun together, but if I've got a say in this, I'll be perfectly happy being with you alone for the rest of my life."

"You want me to quit being with them? I will if that's what you want."

"I didn't say that" I responded. "I'm pretty sure I don't want to share you with another man, but you should know by now that I'm not jealous of your girlfriends, especially since you share them with me."

~

"I think we're staying at the Residence Inn again," Stacy said into the phone to someone that I hadn't yet identified. "Yeah, it's actually really convenient... By yourself? Oh, yeah, I can see that... well, why don't you stay with us? The room has two double beds, and that way you can leave your parents in their own room... Oh, don't worry, Ricky won't mind..."

"Who was that?" I asked when she hung up. We were on our way back home, at least to our childhood homes, when the call came in. In typical Stacy fashion she had talked with whomever it was for perhaps half an hour while I at first tried to fathom who and what they were talking about, and then just tuned her out.

"Josette. She's going to stay with us, is that OK? I didn't know her parents had moved to a retirement village and their place doesn't have an extra bedroom anymore, so she was going to sleep on their couch for a couple of nights."

I immediately understood that this was going to be "before" the wedding, as my dad had told me they were getting us a "Honeymoon Suite" for the night of the wedding at a high-priced hotel downtown, even if Stacy didn't know that. I'd already booked a room for the days we were going to be there, including our wedding night, at the Residence Inn and just figured to tell them it would be one-less night when we checked in. "What about not seeing you until the actual wedding ceremony?" I asked, knowing perfectly well that she had no plans for her or me to sleep elsewhere. "I thought I'd go to mom and dads..."

"Your Aunt and Uncle are staying with them. You'd have nowhere to sleep."

"There's always the couch."

"You'd choose a rickety old couch over a plush and comfy hotel room bed where you can sleep next to your plush and comfy fiancée? That doesn't sound like you."

"I figured since you're inviting your best bud to spend the night with you that you'd probably be busy entertaining..." I threw back at her, nonplussed by the tease.

"Maybe I should," she teased right back. "Make you jerk off in the corner while Josette and I practice our cunnilingus skills on each other." I slipped my hand onto her leg, pulling her a bit closer, and just let her tease disappear. We both recognized it for what it was and knew neither of us was serious.

"You know I love you, my Imp?"

"Whatever!!" she giggled, twisting her head and flinging her hair backwards. "I bet you say that to all your lovers."

"Nope. Just one."

"Mmm. I like hearing that."

~

That "our place" was to have a party, after the Thursday evening rehearsal and dinner, wasn't originally known to me, actually it just sort of happened. My sister Ellen whispered to me, as dinner was about to come to an end, "where's the party? Your place? Let's ditch the parents, shall we?" We didn't really have to "ditch" them, they were all ready to bid goodbye until Saturday.

Although not exactly a "huge" party location, the eight of us had no problems. My childhood buddies, Jerry and Lawrence (who went by "Chip") were whom I'd asked to be in the wedding party along with Ellen's husband Dave. Chip was my best man, although both Chip and Jerry had to work on Friday. Dave and Ellen had brought along a cooler of beer and Margarita mix, makings for Pina Coladas and Tequila Sunrises. Even then, nobody was really interested in 'getting drunk', just having fun, and by midnight everyone except for Josette had left. Josette and Stacy were talking and sharing, and eventually headed into the bedroom while I finished my beer.

I turned on ESPN, catching up on all the scores, and contemplated how the last year had changed everything. The shortened 2020 MLB season had changed what was normally a marathon into a sprint. I contemplated all those times in the past where a team had started the year like gang busters, finding themselves in first place after a month, only to fall apart by June and find themselves well out of the playoffs in September. And then there were those teams that had started slow, reached their stride in July or August and found themselves in the playoffs at the end of the year. But last year, those early birds found they were still "in it" after just 60 games, and the "late bloomers" never had a chance. Some teams played well but lost, others played shitty but won and, as always, it seemed to be the golden rule: "them with the most gold, rule." And there was nobody with more gold than the LA Dodgers. I contemplated the new "man on second" in extra innings rule, as well as adding the designated hitter to the National League. I shook my head, wondering that if the idea was to take "pitchers" completely out of the offense, why they just did not change the rule and make an "offense" and "defense" such as the NFL does? If you DH for one player, why not DH for all players? Nine hitters, and nine fielders. Got a great shortstop who can't hit a buck and a half? DH! Got a dynamite center fielder who can catch anything between the sidelines, but hasn't gotten a hit in 92 games? DH! Got a player who hits a hundred home runs but needs a taxi to get to first base? DH! Of course, then it would not be baseball anymore, but then again, what difference does that make? The American League hasn't had baseball in years. So be it, I sighed, realizing that change is inevitable, and it suddenly popped into my mind that in less than 48 hours I would be married to the woman of my dreams, the biggest change of my life was about to take place. Flipping the TV off, having seen that my team had lost once again, I turned the lights off and headed to the bedroom.

Stacy and Josette were lying on one of the king-size beds, talking, as I entered. I reached down and touched Stace's foot, gently stroking her calf. "Solving the world's problems?" I asked, having no clue what they were chatting about.

"Just about," she answered, "going to take a shower?" I confirmed it, and since we were going to be sharing a bedroom with someone, took my shorts and toothbrush with me as I headed to the bath.

I suppose I should have expected it. All the signs were there, but I hadn't been paying that much attention. That Stacy had invited Josette to stay with us, prior to her "surprise" invitation that she had me overhear while we were driving to town, I didn't know at that time. That Stacy had asked Josette if she'd like to have sex with her again, and to 'share' me, our last non-married encounter with someone else, I didn't know. But, when I came out of the bath to find them both still on the bed but dressed differently, there was no doubt. Stacy and I had talked before about what would be fun to do with Josette if she ever wanted to play, and I knew we had reached that point. It was a surprise, but I had to admit, not totally unexpected.

Stacy had changed into her black nightie. The lacy see-through cloth did nothing to hide her body, although in conjunction with the lace panty, her pussy was slightly hidden from view. Josette, lying in the middle of the bed so there was no doubt where I was to go, didn't have lingerie on but in many ways, she was dressed more enticingly. A thin, white, form fitting spaghetti strap tank top did nothing but accent her body. That she had been braless all day long, I had previously observed, just noting that she really didn't need one. Her small breasts were enticing mounds, but it was her nipples, already erect, pressing and plainly visible through the cloth, that caught my eye. Her nipples, and some sort of accent or decoration also visible, pressing against the cloth. The top stopped midriff, just above her belly button, with the small matching diamond that all three of the girls had showing. Her bikini panties were small and tight, a slight camel toe showing. There was also a small wet spot right in the cleft, so even if her erect nipples had not been showing, there was obvious evidence of her self-arousal.

"I hope you don't mind," Stacy said, barely able to suppress the giggle of her 'little lie'. "Josette said she wouldn't mind playing and I told her you wouldn't mind either."

I could have gone around to the far side of the bed next to Josette, but instead pulled up beside Stacy, bending to kiss her. I slipped a hand onto her belly, running it up underneath the teddy to her bare breast, squeezing it a bit under the watching eye of Josette.

"So... I take it my wife's girlfriend is going to watch me molest my wife?"

"Well, she's not your wife yet." Stacy giggled, by doing so confirming to me that I wasn't misinterpreting what I was seeing.

"So..." I repeated, changing it just a bit, "I take it my soon-to-be wife's girlfriend is going to watch me molest my soon-to-be my wife?"

"Uh, huh." She giggled, "and I'm thinking your soon-to-be wife is going to enjoy helping you molest her, too."

"Oh?" I said, pulling my hand back from under Stacy's teddy. "Is that so?" I asked, reaching further across her body, and sliding my hand onto the mound of Josette's breast. My fingers easily found and pinched her nipple through the thin cloth, tracing and exploring and trying to decipher the apparently metallic decoration surrounding it, causing a shiver to run through her body as I did.

"Stacy says you're pretty good all by yourself." I realized my cock had rapidly responded and, pointing down the leg of my shorts, was now trying to erect through the cloth.

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Uhm, hmm," Stacy said, her hand reaching over and cupping my cock through my pants, "that I did." Without warning, she gripped the bottom of the shorts and pulled down, my shorts easily sliding down except that they caught momentarily on my cock, which then sprang free. Practically in her face, she didn't hesitate to bend forward just that bit and take me in her mouth, even while I was leaning across and fondling Josette's tit. I slid my left hand back under Stacy's nightie, filling it with her bare breast while my fingers twiddled Josette's nipple.

It was just a quick suck of my cock by Stacy before she turned back. I had lowered my fingers to the bottom of Josette's tight-fitting shirt, trying to slide them underneath, but it was quite tight. "Need some help?" Stacy said as she turned from me and reached over to help pull Josette's shirt up. My other hand now free of Stacy's boob, it was nothing to get the shirt moving with our four hands working together. Josette sat up and raised her arms as she allowed Stacy to remove her shirt, lying back moments later, now nude from her panties up, her nipple decorations now totally visible.

I had noticed earlier, at least once during the wedding rehearsal and a couple of times at dinner, that Josette's nipples had visibly protruded through her shirt. I hadn't been able to see the decorations at that time, but now, at first through the thin tank top and now topless, that she was wearing flower shaped decorations. Slightly springy, they gripped her nipples, both accenting them and presumably keeping them erect.