CWB 7 - Married with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, somebody's proud of her nipples, isn't she?" I teased, reaching up with a finger to run it over the decoration.

"I don't have nice tits like Carrie and Stacy," she answered, the somber tone telling me that she was sensitive about her tits, "I have to do something or nobody would ever notice me."

"Hasn't she got the cutest little titties?" Stacy giggled, her hand running down over the nearer breast, her fingers closing around her nipple momentarily, twirling along the decoration, "I just love them." I climbed onto the bed, crossing over Stacy and straddling Josette. I reached for the waist of her panties, gripped them and worked them down, Josette raising her bottom off the bed just momentarily to help, and then lying back, now totally nude.

I ran my eyes up and down Josette's body, seeing her tongue nervously licking her lips, watching me as I appraised her. Her breasts were just slight mounds on her chest, but her nipples, totally erect and apparently held that way by the decorations, more than made up for their smaller size. Her belly was firm and hard, muscles rippling beneath the skin; that she had been and was a competitive swimmer was obvious from her muscle development. The diamond belly piercing matched perfectly with Stacy and Carrie's was next; just as on those other two a beautiful accent to a beautiful body. Below that, her pubic hair was trimmed into a small triangular shape, just enough to fit within her bikini bottoms. It was wider above and ended in a point just above her lips and clit with her labia and lower pubic area shaved smooth. "My God, Josie," I said, not even realizing that was the first time I'd ever called her anything other than Josette, "I could eat you all day long. You presented your boyfriends with a feast like this, and they never went down on you?"

Her face flipped momentarily to Stacy who was just lying beside her watching. "She told you that?"

"She told me everything. Everyone's confessions, about the strippers, about the party. The stripper flipping you upside down and tonguing you for the first time. Her and Cassie sucking your nipples, and Ellen going down on you for her first time with a woman. Sounded to me like you all had a really good time. So, tell me," I said as I moved to her other side and climbed further up, "Is it true that you can cum just from having your nipples sucked?" I leaned in and took the exquisite little nub of her right breast into my mouth. As I did, her hand came up to stroke the back of my head.

"Once."

"Oh?" I pulled back and eyed Stacy who understood what I was thinking. "It didn't happen when Stacy and Carrie were trying?"

"Ellen..."

"Ah," I said, "Stacy said they thought she might have interrupted too soon, that Ellen's tongue helped out. But now we're going to see if we can get you off that way before I dine on that sweet pussy of yours."

I ran my eyes down her body again, Stacy on the far side leaning in and suckling her nipple. I reached out with my hand to her leg, running it up her thigh and across her hip and onto her stomach before I too leaned back in and suckled her near breast.

It was obvious, from the time my tongue touched her, that her nipples were ultra-sensitive. The way the one in my mouth swelled to my tongue, and I presume the other to Stacy's tongue at the same time; the way her body writhed and twisted beneath our mouths. I had stroked her body with my hand, but had now removed it, keeping it on the bed beside her; nothing was touching her except my mouth and Stacy's. It was hard, the natural thing would have been to accent my mouth with stroking of her body, but I just listened and felt the arousal increasing through her nipple.

I swirled my tongue around and around her areola, tracing the decoration, sucking hard at times, relinquishing the vacuum and the slithering back and forth with my lips at others. I'm sure Stacy was doing similar, although I had my eyes closed, just relishing the sensuous feel. That Josie was getting more and more aroused was fed back to me through her body. The feel of her stomach rising, tilting the angle of her breast to my mouth; sensing her hips rising, desirous of touch and penetration by fingers or a cock or tongue; her chest rising, forcing her tits against our faces. And, of course, her nipples themselves, swelling and elongating even more to the pleasures of our mouths.

Knowing that she seldom wore a bra, there were many times I'd seen her breasts without any protruding nubs under her clothes, just her mounds of femininity accenting the curves of her waist and bottom. Other times, when something was said, perhaps some teasing going on, I'd seen her nipples perk-up, two sexy little accents to an otherwise nearly perfect body. When we had started in on her, they'd been more erect than if she had not been at least slightly aroused, presumably assisted by the decorations, but nothing like they were now. The harder and longer they got, the more her chest pressed upward, trying for a harder contact, and the more her breathing in my ear became ragged. Her hand, resting on the back of my head, and presumably the other on Stacy's, gradually gripped as the tension in her body increased. I heard her inhale, a slight "ugh.... ungh...agh..." and suddenly she collapsed back in on herself in orgasm. Her chest had been lifted off the bed, it now fell back as her shoulders came together, an "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" and a hard convulsion contorting her body.

Some women when they cum don't want to be touched for a while. Others, when they cum, like it to continue, like to stay on that high as long as possible. I wasn't sure with Josie, so just continued sucking and nibbling her nipple waiting for a sign that she wanted me to quit, her nipple now easily twice as large as when I'd started. Her stomach and entire body were now convulsing, shuddering, and shaking, and only about half of the spasm I could equate directly to something I did. My teeth closed around, nipping on her nipple, and a shudder went through her body. Closing my lips, sucking hard and running my tongue back and forth caused her shoulders to clinch together. Finally, her hand on the back of my head indicated she was trying to pull away and I eased my assault on her breast. "Enough..." she breathed and, as I pulled away, she breathed out an "Oh my God..."

I looked across her body only to find Stacy looking at me. A wry grin crossed her face as she said, "I guess we've determined she really can cum from her nipples being sucked. My God that was hot."

"It was that" I replied. Turning to Josette I said, "do you cum as hard with a tongue on your clit?"

Her eyes had been closed, now they opened, and she looked at Stacy, and then at me. "I did when Stacy did me."

"Oh, that's right, you've never had a man do it, have you? Maybe we can rectify that right now." I hadn't yet moved from where I was, although my hand had once again reached to her belly and side, stroking from thigh to breast.

"Not yet, give me a minute," she whispered, and looked down along her body and mine. "I want to suck your cock."

"There's time enough for that later," I answered, "right now, it's all about you, although Stacy did say you were pretty good with your tongue, too."

Looking over at Stacy, I saw that she had reached down to pull her nightie off and was now slithering out of her panties, so she was totally naked with us. Josie glanced at Stacy again, finding a smile there before she answered.

"That was my first time, I don't know how good I was."

"And your second time, and your third time," Stacy giggled, and now naked, slid up beside Josette, her hand once again finding her breast. Josette's hand that had been behind my head reached over and fondled Stacy.

"You've got such nice tits," she said, another shiver running through her as she did. "I always thought you had perfect tits, although Ricky probably wishes they were big like Carrie?"

"I don't know, he always says they're prefect too, but he definitely liked playing with Carrie's."

"Why do you girls always seem to want what you don't have?" I whispered, sliding my hand up onto Josie's other breast as I did. "Josie wishes she had boobs like Stace, Stace wishes she had boobs as big as Carrie. I think you girls are all perfect. Carrie loves to titty fuck, which she can do better than Stacy, and Josie can cum from just her nipples being sucked, which I know has never even come close to happening with Stacy."

Stacy giggled, "Yeah, but it sure would be fun if I could."

Leaning over a bit, I moved my hand and began kissing on Josie's body. Kissing below her breasts and onto her belly, I followed the lead of my hand which was caressing constantly lower. As soon as I could I kissed her pubic hair, Josie's hand following along on the back of my head.

Now essentially perpendicular to her, I had to either turn further to a 69 position, or move down to crawl between her legs. Although a 69 would be fun, I chose to move away from her, going below her legs and then forcing them apart as I slowly kissed up the inside of her legs.

With her hair trimmed into a triangle, I started there with my mouth and gradually worked downward. I kept my tongue and lips wet, suckling her labia gently, running a tongue along her cleft, careful not to do too much, too fast. I don't know what or how my sister or Stacy had pleasured her, but by now I intimately knew what Stacy liked and had no problem pleasuring Carrie when we'd been in Mexico either. I wanted it to be slow and intoxicating, I wanted her to have as much of an orgasm from my tongue as she had from Stace and me sucking her nipples minutes before.

I hadn't been paying attention to Stacy and what she was doing, but some movement above my head made me look. Stacy was moving into position above Josie's face, and while I watched Josette's tongue came out to tantalizing Stacy's proffered nipple, just as Josette's fingers moved between Stacy's legs, her finger finding her clit and causing Stacy to shudder.

Stacy had told me several times how hot it was to watch Carrie and me together, how hot it was to assist aiming my cock into Carrie's quick. She'd also told me how she and Josie had really clicked that last night in Palm Springs, and although Ellen had gotten her off with her tongue to begin with, after Carrie and Ellen had gone to the other bed, Josette and Stacy had played for quite some time. Now, seeing Josette fingering my fiancée, seeing Stacy's leg opening up to give Josette complete access to her pussy even while she was suckling on her breast, I suddenly realized just how hot that scenario was. I hadn't expected this. Although Stacy had said that if and when we invited Josette to stay with us she fully expected that it would be staying not just in our hotel room or our apartment, but also in our bed, I really hadn't fathomed how hot it would be to see them together like that. My cock throbbed in anticipation.

My tongue, on the other hand, continued to tease Josette, the writhing and squirming of her body telling me how close I was getting to finishing her off. I didn't need to look and closed my eyes, letting my tongue tell me if what I was doing was prefect or not. I extended the build-up as much as possible; I suckled her labia, ran my tongue between them from her vagina to her clit, slipped my tongue as deeply into her vagina as I could, finally concentrating on her clit. Her hips were trying to force her pussy into my face by that time, but she need not have as I was already committed to finishing her off. Once her orgasm started, I kept her at the peak, shuddering and shaking, trying my best to extend her pleasure. I heard a moan and again opened my eyes.

I had felt the movement and shifting on the bed, but with my eyes closed, savoring Josette's nectar and arousal, I hadn't realized what Stacy and Josette were doing. Now, opening my eyes, I found myself looking at my soon to be wife's gorgeous ass rather than Josette's face. As I was lying between Josette's legs, my tongue feasting on her pussy, Stacy had straddled her and was riding her tongue. The moan that I had heard had been Stacy, not Josette. Josette's tongue had made Stacy cum even as she came to my own.

Pulling away from Josette I crawled around her legs and up beside them. Sitting up on my knees, I touched Stacy's head to turn her face to mine, expecting her to just turn. Instead, she lifted from Josette's mouth, swinging a leg over and kneeling beside me. Now she did hungrily kiss me, her lust obviously not slated, and at the same time, I felt Josette's hand, and then her mouth, on my cock. She had rolled to her side, facing me, and was finally sucking my cock for the first time.

Stacy looked down when I did, and then gave me a hot wet kiss before pulling away and lying back down beside us. Reaching up with a hand she gripped my cock and Josette's hand. It wasn't long before she leaned in closer and Josette shifted my cock toward Stacy who then took me into her mouth. Getting a blow job from two beautiful ladies had always been a fantasy. A threesome, for that matter, had always been a masturbatory fantasy. And, although Stacy was the only lover I had ever had a threesome with; even in Mexico, with Carrie, a dual blowjob hadn't happened. Now they returned the oral pleasure I had bestowed just moments before. Stacy watching Josie, Josie watching Stacy; Stacy licking and sucking while Josie stroked with her hand, Josie swallowing my cock, her tongue slithering around and around while Stacy slowly stroked. Eventually the inevitable occurred, and I too groaned in the ultimate pleasure.

I awoke to an almost dark room, entangled in arms and legs. As usual for me, it was at least an hour earlier than Stacy liked to wake. Josette was snuggled to me on one side, Stacy on the other. I don't know how long I'd slept, by the time I had come to their combined mouths I was more than ready to fall asleep. Having gotten up earlier than normal to drive the 7 hours, having the rehearsal, having the "party" followed by our own private "after party," just relaxing after cumming had been enough. I couldn't remember whether Josette and Stacy had shared with each other after I dozed off, but my dozing had turned into a sound sleep. I wondered whether Stacy had needed an orgasm to fall asleep or whether our play had been enough.

I disentangled myself, trying not to wake either woman, although I knew that was virtually impossible. I went to the toilet and climbed into the shower, scraped the stubble off my chin, and half an hour later when I returned, they were no longer asleep. It was lighter now than it had been with sunlight filtering around the edges of the blackout curtains. The girls were now closer together, lying on their sides facing each other, presumably talking. "I see my sleeping beauties have awakened," I said, sitting on the bed behind Stacy and slipping my hand onto her naked bottom.

"Hmmm," Stacy said, rolling toward me and putting her arm around my waist. I leaned down to kiss her, and she put her arms around my neck to pull me in. "Good morning, my love."

"Good morning," I replied, "Are you two starting the day without me?"

"Not yet. Just waiting for someone to bring our play toy back to us."

"Oh? Is that all I am, a play toy?" She pulled on my arm to move me over her, and back onto the bed between them. Josie moved back slightly, and I flopped onto my back between them.

"Not yet," Josette giggled, her hand grabbing my partially hard, but rapidly expanding, cock, "but you're getting there." Stacy's hand came down to join Josette's, two hands playing with my cock had me hard almost immediately. "Do I get a kiss too?"

"I don't know," I answered, looking the other way to Stacy, "Does she?" Stacy smirked, her hand reaching up and pushing my cheek to turn back toward Josette. "I take it that's a yes," I answered. Josette rose just a bit and I slid my arm under her, allowing her to snuggle closer and lean into me. Her eyes closed, her hand withdrawing from my cock, leaving my fiancée alone fondling me as she gave herself into a kiss. Lips at first, followed by tongues and increasing passion, I felt myself getting harder not just from Stacy's grip but from lust for the girl I was kissing. I let my hand rise to her breast, finding and playing with the decoration that still adorned her nipple.

"I like your decorations," I said, pulling away from the kiss. "Do you wear them all the time?"

"No, not all the time. I like them too. They help with my A.D.D." I pulled back a bit to look into her face.

"Attention Deficit Disorder?" I translated, making sure I had not misunderstood what she was saying. "You have A.D.D.?"

Josette giggled, "Just my girls. I don't have big sexy boobs like Carrie and Stacy do so they don't draw as much attention. They get more attention when my nipples are hard."

"Oh, is that so?" I said with a laugh, rolling back onto my back and pulling her slightly up and onto me, moving her so I could suckle her nipple. Stacy moved back slightly to give me room as I did, never relinquishing her hold on my cock. I suckled her nipples, nipping them with my teeth, eliciting a groan of pleasure from her when I did. "I think what you've got is absolutely perfect for you," I said as I moved to her other nipple.

"I'm glad you like them," she said, moving her body completely on top of mine so it was easier to nibble her nips, "but it doesn't keep me from wishing I had some real tits." I gently closed my teeth on her right nipple and her body responded with a sharp shudder. That she'd moved into a position where she could now easily ride me Cowgirl wasn't missed by me or by Stacy, and when Josette moved her hips just a bit lower, Stacy began to stroke her pussy with my cock.

"Are you ready to ride my boyfriend?" Stacy whispered a moment later. Josette moved still lower, and with Stacy holding my cock upright for her, slowly slid me into her pussy. I wasn't sure whether it had totally been me that caused it, but she was hot and wet.

"Oh God, I love doing that!" Stacy said, having relinquished the grip on my cock as I slid into Josette and moving back up beside me. I knew exactly what she was saying, she'd told me before how much it had turned her on watching me fucking Carrie and even more so guiding my cock into her, and how she had wanted to do the same with Josette. Now she relinquished her hand hold, just watching my cock disappear into Josette. She moved back up next to me, her arm going across my chest as she leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you, baby," I whispered to her as her face came up to mine. She kissed me, every bit as hot and passionate as my kiss had been with Josette moments before. That she was almost as turned on as Josette was obvious to me. My arm was around her shoulder and onto her back so there was not much I could do to please her except to entice her to help out. Looking down my body I could see my cock disappearing and reappearing inside Josette, glistening with her juices as she worked me over at her own speed. Leaning back from the kiss, Stacy's head came onto my shoulder, her hand onto my stomach, as she also watched. "Come up here so I can eat you at the same time," I whispered and that's all it took.

Sitting upright Stacy rose to her feet, straddled me with her back to Josette, and lowered her pussy to my face. I had not touched her pussy yet, but when I did I found her as hot and wet as Josette, a groan emanating from her, as my tongue began to work its magic on her body. Knowing exactly where my tongue was, she was able to direct herself precisely where she wanted. Lower down, and my tongue searched out her vagina; rising higher - she directed her clit to my tongue. Pulling my arms from around her legs, I raised them until I could fondle her breasts, the combination of a tongue on her clit and hands on her tits eliciting another groan of pleasure from her.