CWB 7 - Married with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The vibrator. How did you do that? I couldn't even see the controller."

"Magic?" I teased. "Did it work?"

"Hmmm," she crooned back at me, and leaning over, gave me a wet and sloppy kiss. "Yes, it worked."

"What makes you think I did it?" I asked, kissing up the side of her face and nibbling at her ear.

"You didn't?" She responded, pulling away from me, and looking me in the face to detect my honesty. I just smirked.

"Who gave it to us?" I asked a moment later.

"Ellen?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh! That brat! I thought it was you!."

"It was until we were about to dance, and I knew I couldn't control it unseen. I told her to make sure you came."

"Oh! I can't believe it," she laughed, and reached for her handbag. Fumbling she soon got her cell phone out, and pushed dial for someone.

"Who are you calling?" I asked, but she didn't answer.

"I can't believe you," she said without any greeting when someone answered. "You were supposed to give that to Rick!" I surmised it was Ellen, whatever she said elicited a peal of laughter from Stacy. "Yeah, Oh yeah." Ellen said something and then she flipped it onto speaker phone and said, "I can't believe it, my first orgasm as a married woman and it was at the hands of my sister-in-law!"

All three of us laughed, but Ellen had the last word. "Welcome to the family, sis."

~

This will be the final submittal of the CWB series. Most of my stories are planned and thought about for months or years before I put pen to paper, however as indicated in the opening segment, this wasn't a planned or thought out story, it was just a response to the "Covid Quarantine Contest". It was all of you, demanding more, that continued that one-time stand alone story into a series.

As the last installment, I am going to dedicate the entire series to those unfortunate souls that have perished from this awful Pandemic, nearly 1.5 million at this writing, and increasing by over 10,000 per day.

I hope you've had fun reading, but remember that the premise was based on the worst Pandemic since the only partially documented Pandemic of the 1918 "Spanish" Flu. Remember that the 1918 flu is called the Spanish flu in that Spain was virtually the only "free" country talking about it. The military of virtually all other countries squashed whatever was really happening, which was that anywhere between 20 and 100 million people died from essentially the same type of symptoms as Covid 19 has presented.

Of course, the reality is, using the naming convention of pandemic by our last President as the "Chinese Virus," the 1918 flu should have really been known as the "American Flu, as the earliest documented cases were in the US Army basic training center in Kansas. The US Army, in its infinite wisdom, then packed up everyone, whether sick or not, and put them in troop ships going to Europe. By the time they arrived two weeks later, nearly everyone had it, and it transmitted to allies and enemies alike.

So now we've got Covid 19, of which we are currently showing 169 million infected, and 3,499,220 dead, worldwide. We, in the US, tend to think the world is centered in North America and seeing the decreasing trends here, many believe the pandemic is over. We don't pay attention to the facts, we don't really look at the statistics, we ignore what is happening elsewhere, but today -- May 26, 2021 -- the US STILL has the most infections and the most deaths, the absolute worst response in the world. (Although India, with an average of over 200,000 new infections per day (but 4 times the population of the US) could match our infections by July 1 and our deaths by August 1), but there is nowhere that is yet approaching the infections per million people, or deaths per million, that the US has.

Even with the introduction of multiple vaccines, Covid is not over. The new cases per day in the US are 14% higher today (22,738) than they were one year ago today (19,901), and many countries (Brazil, and India being prime examples) still have serious infection rates and death rates.

Take Care people. Stay well, stay alive, and if you happen to think about it, click those stars below as a 5 and that little button as favorite! Rick and Stacy and Carrie and Josette and Ellen all thank you! LOL