Dated the Daughter, but Married the Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers

"Yeah, I thought you wanted to talk to me, but Donna was always there." I wiped my eyes and kicked my toe into the grass like a lost child.

"I thought she might just be hiding the sex you two were having. I mean I know you've had sex at your apartment, but she might be... well you know and everything." She stammered, trying to find the right words. "Do you know who?"

"I thought I recognized one of the voices." I shrugged. "I don't know how many she...."

"What...? What do you mean?" Susan looked at me strangely.

"She had more than one guy with her. I didn't look, but she said...." I stopped before I said too much.

"You're kidding?" She blushed. "I thought I taught her better. I mean I know what it's like to have a strong sex drive, but there is no excuse to become a wanton slut!" Susan looked at me and saw me flinch. "I'm sorry; you just took me by surprise."

"You're not the only one. My surprise quotient is full for the next ten years." I tried to laugh it off. "Why couldn't I have met you first?" I mused out loud, putting my foot in my mouth.

"I'm old enough to be you mother." She blushed instantly.

"Not unless you started having kids before you were ten." I laughed. "Did you know there is the same age difference between me and you, as me and your daughter?" I looked at her and her blush went deeper.

"But you're my daughter's boyfriend. I couldn't...." Susan started to protest.

"Not anymore." I interrupted and saw the shock on her face. "I'm sorry Susan. I'm open to a lot of things, but cheating isn't one of them. I'm not into having my sex partner tell me no to something she gives to someone else! She fucked in her own bed and now she can lay in the mess." Her look was priceless.

"I am so sorry Steven. I just don't know what to say. I mean you are an attractive young man, and it has been so long, but I don't know if I could deal with the drama." I know she was trying to let me down softly since I had such a shitty day.

"Would you let this young man take you to dinner and just talk to me?" I asked not knowing what my mouth was doing.

"Yes... it will give her time to finish and clean up before I have a talk with her tonight." I saw her eyes narrow. "Let's go get your car. I'll follow you." She stood up and hugged me as my legs didn't want to hold me. If anything her body felt better than her daughters. A nicer, softer, gentle fit with mine. I shook my head and bit my lip as she drove.

"Promise me we will not talk about her tonight." I asked as I got into my car and drove off.

We didn't. We had a good time. We laughed and talked about normal day to day stuff. And as always, I wondered why I didn't meet her first. Comparing the two, I knew I had been cheated. Let me be clear. I wasn't in a hurry to try and jump her bones. Yes, I thought about it. But, if anything happened between me and Susan, it wasn't going to be a grudge fuck.

I left my phone off for three days. To be honest I figured she'd get the message. I mean I know Susan had the talk with her. She told me about it the next day when we met for lunch. We even laughed as some of the lame excuses Donna tried.

Yes, I know my voicemail would have messages from Donna on it. So I deleted all of them, without listening to any of her bullshit. I did all the things most normal scorned lovers do when they find out they have been played for the fool.

The only thing that kept me sane was Susan. I would call her from whatever phone was handy and just check in. It was her who suggested that I turn on my phone again.

"You can't avoid her forever, especially if you plan on still talking to me." She warned me and I knew she had a point. Because yes, I wanted to keep talking to Susan. I found her to be a warm, caring, attentive person; who I admired and would love to get to know better. Donna be damned.

That lasted until the day I didn't have class or work to keep me safe from the backlash. I just put in my microwave pizza and pulled out a beer. I knew from the pounding at the door who it was. I took a big swig and opened the door to take my lumps.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been worried sick. This is a hell of a way to treat your future wife." She screamed at me.

"Donna, I was there." Was all I said, and went to get my pizza.

"You were where? I don't know why you're avoiding me, and I tend to find out." I knew the tactic she was using. She figured if she made this my fault, she might have a chance of turning this around.

"Donna, I was there and I know, so cut the bullshit!" I turned around and took my pizza out. "You don't have to make a scene, and you're free to go fuck whoever and how many others you want. Single or in groups, it doesn't matter anymore. You can gangbang the whole fucking school if you want to."I slammed the door to the microwave.

"No...! No, you can't... what did mom tell you?" She looked frightened for the first time.

"You mom didn't tell me anything. I was fucking there!" I tried to keep my temper, but her evasions weren't helping.

"You were at work. Then mom comes home late." She stammered, looking like her world caved in.

"No, Donna, I wasn't at work. I had the afternoon off. I thought that I would surprise you since we haven't been able.... Do you know what it feels like to have someone tell you no, and then find out they are giving it freely to someone else? It fucking sucks. That's how it feels." I was over it. "This is a waste of time Donna. I know and I don't approve of your other activities. It's time for you to go."

"But... it didn't mean.... It was just sex. I love only you. Doesn't that count for anything? I was curious; it wasn't like we're married. I didn't cheat." She started pleading.

"Oh, I can't wait until I have a cock in all my holes... or some shit like that." I turned and almost slapped her. "Try walking into that. What a shock it was to learn my girlfriend is a fucking, cock hungry, gangbang slut; and then you give me this line of shit you're spilling! Look, I think its best you leave before I say or do something I'll regret." I turned away and ignored her tears and I heard my door slam behind her. Her declarations of 'I'm sorry' fell on deaf ears.

************

I know I don't have to tell you about having to change my number and listening to all her drivel. Of how she made an honest mistake and all that bullshit; do I? I mean we know it was coming. My sanity was stretched to the limit. The only saving grace was Susan.

Susan would always call me within a half an hour after listening to Donna's spew. After a while, I started taking more of Donna's calls just to hear Susan's voice afterward. How fucked up was that?

"Are you alright?" Would be the words that soothed my troubled soul. We were able to talk about everything. Susan started telling me about her day as I pulled myself away from the brink.

At least once a week, I'd meet her somewhere so we could talk face to face. I would have to put on a solid front as I knew Susan would start with telling me how Donna was doing. After the third time I had to put a stop to it.

"Susan, I hope Donna can find someone who can make her happy. I know it can't be me. Please, please... stop giving me these briefs on what's going on. I much rather talk about you and what is going on in your life. I know Donna is sorry she got caught. It doesn't change the fact that she did what she did and that's it something that I just can't live with and still be her boyfriend." I thought it was a good speech.

"I know, but she begs me every time she learns I'm seeing you. I know she still tells everyone you are together and she hopes that one day you'll forgive her. I can kind of see her point. I know I enjoy your company and we're just friends." She reached out and touched my hands. "I'm her mother. I love her no matter what. You do understand that, right?"

"Yeah I know. But I rather not go down that path again. I cared for her, but...." I didn't want to finish that sentence.

"It's my job to want what is best for her, and I know that is you." She added with a wistful smile.

"What if I'd rather be best for you instead?" I laced my fingers with hers and held her hand as she tried to pull away.

"I don't know if I could survive that soap opera." She smiled sadly. "I like you a lot, but my track record with men sucks. Besides, I wouldn't want to be accused of robbing the cradle."

"I'm not that much younger than you, and if you'd look in the mirror, you look a lot younger than you are. I don't see any of the age police giving you any looks as I sit here looking at you with admiration in my eyes and holding your hand." I smiled at her and kissed the back of her hand as her face turned red.

"You are smooth, but I rather be...." She was nibbling her bottom lip.

"I refuse to be pigeon-holed in the friend category. I mean, I'll accept it for now, but I'd love to get to know you better and see what can happen." I stopped her before she could say the words of death.

"You can't mean that." She was still blushing.

"You want to make a bet?" I turned her hand over and started kissing her palm. "We can take this as fast or slow as you want, but trust me... I want this." I kissed her ring finger and set her hand down.

"We'll take this one day at a time... okay?" I could see her pulse and nodded yes; and then, we ordered dinner.

I have to tell you, we weren't being secretive about what we were doing or when we saw each other. I'd rather say we wanted privacy. To be honest, I didn't think it was anyone's business that I was falling in love with Susan; especially Donna. I mean, I knew I'd have to deal with it eventually, but I also had to deal with Susan's gun shyness first.

For the next month we played that game. Until finally I got a weekend off. I asked Susan to go out with me on a real date. I was shocked when she accepted. I took her to dinner and asked her if she wanted to go dancing afterward.

"Where does she think you are?" I had to ask before we entered the club.

"Out on a date. I just didn't tell her who with. She'd been trying to set me up recently. Let her think what she will." Susan shrugged, making me notice that her lovely breasts were unencumbered. After a couple of drinks and getting tired of guys hitting on Susan, I suggested we find someplace more quiet.

"I'm all yours." Susan laughed as she shot down another bar Don Juan and latched onto my arm. "That was fun." She laughed as we left with every male eye plus a few female ones following us out of the club.

In a rush of transferring blood, my little head took over and I headed home. Susan didn't resist as I shut the door and kissed her. I'd wanted to do that for longer than I care to think about.

"Oh god I need you." Her eyes went smoky and her hands started roaming over my chest as she worked the buttons of my shirt.

We didn't waste time with words as our hands pulled and pushed until the interfering clothes were out of the way. As soon as her nipples came into view, I was suckling them like I would starve if she didn't feed me. I could feel her patch of wet pubic hair against my stomach as she locked her arms and legs around me.

I stumbled to my bed and we landed in a heap. We didn't stop kissing and groping each other as she ended up on top of me. I had both of her breasts in my hands, valiantly trying to suck both nipples at the same time. Her hips started moving, leaving a wet trail as she searched for my hard pole.

"Please, please, please." She begged as I refused to give up on my quest. When I had both tips in my mouth, she groaned and slid into place.

"Oh damn you're so hot." I grunted as her core enveloped me in a single thrust of our hips. It was one soft slow ride into her wet clutching depths.

"Shut up and fuck me." She demanded shoving one of her nipples in my mouth as she controlled every thrust and wiggle. I was in heaven.

If Donna was into aerobics, Susan took the advance workout class. She wasn't in a hurry as she pleasured us. If she found a spot that felt good, she take her time and grind her pussy on my cock until she was about ready to explode. She leaned back so my cock could rub her spot and tease her cervix. She'd keep it up until she couldn't take anymore, and then move to a different position. All I could do was hold on and feast when her nipples came within reach. We were drenched in sweat and her juices an hour later when I could take no more and shoved myself to the hilt.

"I'm, I'm... Oh yeah...!" I grunted as my balls pulled up and emptied into her. I captured her mouth. As she stiffened up and I felt hot wet juices squirt out of her and covered my stomach.

"Don't stop, don't stop... oh please don't stop." Susan begged as she flexed against me. I held myself ridged as she undulated on my pole. I know it felt like hours, but in real time, we flopped together out of breath after a couple of minutes of blissful climax.

It was like I had found another part of her, as my softening cock refused to slip out of its new home. I don't know if I was just hard enough, or if her pussy refused to let me go. In the long run, it really didn't matter. What mattered was we were together and I never wanted anyone else.

Yeah, I'm male; and yeah, I've had sex before. But, this was something much deeper. If I never had sex with another woman again, I'd be perfectly happy. Deep down, I knew I found not only my soul-mate, but the perfect lover.

"Damn, it's never been that good." Susan gasped as she tried to sit up.

"Don't move... I don't want you to move." I cupped her butt and rubbed her back.

"We've made a mess. I was just going to get a towel." She said as her pussy clutched again.

"Yeah and so?" I kissed her. "I'm happy right here." I held her close. "As far as I'm concerned, you can stay there forever." I looked up at her to let her know I wasn't joking.

"I'd look silly with you buried inside of me at work. I think there are laws." She snuggled back down and flipped her hair out of my face. "Not that I'm complaining... that was lovely." She kissed my neck and wrapped her arms around me to get comfortable.

I must have dozed, but jolted awake when she asked. "Where do we go from here? I never expected this." I opened my eyes and saw her worry.

Without trying to be flippant, I answered. "Why do we have to go anywhere?" The fog lifted from my brain. "Seriously Susan, I don't see the problem. I've been falling in love with you from the onset. I wouldn't have done anything as long as she and I were together, but that isn't an issue anymore. I don't want to stop or feel bad about making love to you." I kissed the bridge of her nose. "Just promise to be honest with me and we'll work it out."

"Oh my," She shuttered. "That's another first. I never came just from words before. Let's go take a shower together and then we can talk until I fall asleep in your arms." She smiled at me.

"Sounds like a plan." I lifted her up so she could get off me. I hissed as we disengaged and the cold air replaced the molten core that had been covering me.

"Did you mean it?" Susan asked me halfway through our shower.

"Mean what?" I washed her back and butt.

"That you're in love with me and we could work through anything as long as we're honest." She looked over her shoulder and cupped my balls as she reached back.

"Yeah, I meant every word of it. Why?" The water was getting cold so I hurried along so I could get her back in my bed where I figured she belonged.

"Because I know where my daughter gets her strong sex drive from.' She sighed. "I would never want to hurt you like she did."

"Let's dry off. This is a conversation that needs eye to eye contact." I replied and shut off the water. We went back into the living room. I took my chair and Susan tucked her legs under her on the couch. She was wearing a towel and one of my shirts.

"We don't have to do this now." She said and ran her hands down her thighs.

"Better sooner than later." I said and looked at her and thought of where to start.

"It wasn't the sex. It was the cheating that bothered me." I blurted out. "Hell, neither one of us were virgins when we started on her birthday. I think I have an open mind. I know I've had my share of fantasies." I shrugged.

"What really hurt you the most?" Susan asked as she tilted her head and looked at me.

"Two things." I sighed. "The biggest was, giving someone something she refused me. The second had to be the going behind my back. I'll never be a happy cuckold." I was truthful.

"What did she refuse you?" I could see the confusion in her eyes.

"Her ass. She kept telling me she was saving that. I thought it was for her honeymoon or something...."

"Oh...!" She blushed.

"Hell, she was into everything else, so yeah, I'm a guy and I tried...." I sighed and looked over her shoulder. "She was egging him on...."

"I don't need to know...TMI." Susan said quickly. "So, um anyway. You'd um be okay with what she did, if she was upfront and honest about it?" She blushed a deeper shade of red.

"I don't know. All I know was that decision was taken from me. I can never trust her again. If she gets away with it once, what's to stop her from trying it again? After everything else is said and shifted, if there isn't trust; there isn't a relationship." I leaned forward. "I guess my most important rule would have to be. If you can't do in front of your mate, then it's wrong. If you have to sneak around behind their back, it's way wrong. Everything else would be up for negotiation." I sat back and waited for her response.

"I have an idea." She smiled. "Why don't you take me back to bed and make love to me until I fall asleep. We can talk about this later." She dropped her towel and unbuttoned my shirt as her damp hair framed her face. It was all the invitation I needed.

I spent the next hour switching from eating her drenched pussy to teasing her with long hard strokes of my cock, until I could feel her almost cum. By the time I was done, she was out of control. She begged me not to stop even after I filled her up again. She was really shocked when my cock couldn't stay hard, so I dove in and finished her off with my fingers and tongue.

I got my face washed with pussy juice for my troubles. She was a quivering puddle of goo, by the time she couldn't take anymore. I slipped up and pulled her close to me as she gazed at me with wonder and fell asleep.

The next day, we both didn't want our time to end. Susan got up and made breakfast out of what she could find in my tiny kitchen and served me in bed. We showered together and got dressed. We went shopping for things to fill my cupboards and her some personal items for my bathroom.

"If I'm going to be spending time there, we need a few things dear." She smiled and I followed her wherever she led. That evening, we were holding hands, walking in the park.

"In for a penny...." She sighed. "I have to be honest with you." She found a bench.

"What, what's wrong?" I asked her when I saw her expression.

"Okay, I have this girlfriend." She pushed her hair back and scooted away from me. "We've both been burned by a long string of guys. We made a pact a couple of years ago after she made a huge mistake."

"Is she your lover?" I took a stab in the dark.

"No... more like a friend with benefits." She smiled and blushed. "We know even though men don't think so, women get horny too. That's when we go out and do something stupid, just like men. We keep each other from making those mistakes." She shrugged, making things move under her top. "You said you wanted honesty."

"Okay, so my girlfriend is bi-sexual. I don't have a problem with that." I smiled, and yes my mind went there.

"So, you'd be okay with that?" She tilted her head like she does. "What would you do if you came home and found us together in bed?" I could hear her nervousness.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers