Dated the Daughter, but Married the Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,179 Followers

"It depends on if I'm invited." I laughed. "Seriously Susan, I'd either shut the door giving you the privacy to finish, or sit there and watch. Since you've been honest with me and we've talked about it, it wouldn't be a surprise." I kissed her hand. "Well at least not an unpleasant surprise."

"Really, or are you just saying that?" She asked me looking in my eyes.

"Really; if that is something you'd want to continue doing.... It's part of who you are. I don't plan on trying to change you. I think you're perfect they way you are. Cute dimples on your ass and all."

I kissed her, which started a make-out session in the park that almost got us in trouble. After we put out the fire we started at the park, she was laying next to me in bed and asked.

"So, just how open minded are you? I saw you get irritated with the other guys hitting on me at the club." She used her hand to keep her chin off my chest.

"Why, do you want to make love to other men?" I asked looking into her eyes as she softly fondled my wilted cock and balls.

"Never make love, dear. But, a good threesome or something like that can get a girl's juices going. I only make love to my lover. But, some wild uninhibited sex is something totally different. There is a huge difference between sex and love and we both know it." She ran her thumb over my little head as it filled with blood. "I see part of you is interested." She smiled and leaned down and totally distracted me with her talented mouth.

Later, after the blood returned to my big head and we were dressing so she could go home, I asked her.

"So, is this just speculation, or is this something you'd really like to try? Are you just trying to see how open minded I am, or...."

"Girls have fantasies too." She interrupted me. "Guys don't have a monopoly on that. But, most girls want to know they are safe in their relationship to act out their fantasies. We both know most people give up a lot to be in a relationship. What if we didn't have to give that up? Think about it dear, and we can talk about it more later. I have to go or I'm going to be useless at work." She kissed me. "I had a terrific time." Before I could take another breath, she was out the door.

I knew I was in love with her, but I didn't know how she felt for me. I mean neither one of us made the big declaration yet. I found out the next Friday. I had to work late and I knew Susan had the night off. She surprised me when she called.

"Hey lover, how's your day going?" Her sweet voice made me smile.

"Long and longer. What are you up to?" I asked and moved out of hearing of the other people around me.

"Well Carole asked if I could come over. I told her I had to ask you first."She said breathlessly.

"Why would you have to ask me if you can go over to a friend's house?" I was confused.

"Because my dear, she's a friend and you're my lover. You come first. I'm not in love with her, no matter how many times we've had sex. I am in love with you." She answered so many questions and had my heart beating like a drum.

"Oh, that Carole." I stammered. "Um, have fun and let me know what happens... I do love you by the way." What else could I say?

"Love you too. I'll call you when I get home so you know I'm safe. Thanks for understanding dear." She made kissing sounds and hung up.

I got home at midnight and wanted to get some sleep. I tossed and turned until one thirty. Then the phone rang. "Hey baby!" her voice made me feel better.

"Hey yourself; so, how did it go?" I asked wondering what she'd tell me.

"I got her off three times, but she just couldn't get me there. I missed you...." She started the conversation. The next morning as the alarm went off. I found my phone still next to the pillow. The line was dead and I tried to remember if I ever told her goodnight.

**********

The next big hurdle was dealing with Donna. Yes, I had to go over to Susan's house and finally talk to her. I tried, but I don't think I got through to her. I tried to be nice. But I don't think she was listening. For her it was all about.

"What can I do to make this up to you?" Or her begging for forgiveness.

"I want you to learn from this Donna." I would tell her. "That's all I want. I want you to never do that to anyone else. That's all I can hope for." I watched Susan putter around and get ready.

"Okay, I promise... how long are you going to make me pay for my mistake? I want us to get back to where we belong." I looked at Susan, she just shrugged.

"We can never get back to there. All we can do is move on." I tried to explain it to her. "There is no taking it back, or erasing what happened." I hoped she would listen.

"Will you at least start talking to me again? Can you start coming over again? Please...?" She begged.

"Yes, I'll talk to you. Yes, I will be coming over more often. But, that doesn't mean we'll ever get back together." See, I tried to tell her, but she wasn't listening.

"That's all I ask for. Thank you." She bounced out of the room.

"She doesn't have a clue does she?" I asked Susan.

"No yet dear. She's hearing what she wants to hear. I was the same way with her father, until he disowned us when she was born. She'll learn over time. So, what are we doing tonight?" Susan asked with a lifted eyebrow.

"I found this couples only place I'd like to try out." I smiled at her.

"What makes this place so special?" She asked as we got ready to leave. "Donna we're leaving.' She called out.

"Okay, tell Steve I'll call him later." Donna called back. Susan just shook her head.

"Sometimes I feel so guilty. Not guilty enough not to be in love with you, but still I feel sorry for her when this all come crashing down." She hooked her arm with mine. "Now, you were telling me about this place."

"It's a couples only, adults only, dance club. You have to apply to get in and sign a waiver that states you realize that no means no. One infraction and they'll boot you out." I told her.

"Oh really; and what happens in this place that they have these rules for?" She looked at me strangely.

"Whatever you say yes to. No sex on the dance floor, but they do have booths and rooms." I laughed at the look on her face. "It's a no pressure place we can find out how open minded we are and if this is something we'd like to explore." I told her honestly. "If one of us is uncomfortable, just say so, and we'll leave."

"Okay, this could get interesting." Susan didn't look so sure.

"If you don't want to go..." I said, stopping her before we got in her car. "You can take us wherever you want instead." I reassured her.

"No, this could be fun. It also could be a disaster, but as long as I know you're coming home with me... we can try it at least once."

The other rule of the club is what happens in the club stays in the club. Yes, we had fun. Yes, adult things happened and we learned a lot about each other. And yes, When Susan had enough, she asked to go and we left.

"Manny and Jill seem like nice people." Susan said as I drove us to my apartment.

"Yeah, and Manny would love to get you alone and fuck your brains out." I laughed.

"Jill wouldn't mind riding your face for an hour or so either." Susan teased me back. "So, are you okay with what happened? I didn't get too carried away?" She blushed.

"It was fun... I guess I was okay when that dude wanted to take you to his room and you told him not without your mate." I shrugged.

"You didn't mind the under the table blowjob?" She turned so she could look at my face.

"Nor the under the table pussy licking you did either. She was surprised, and you did have my cock in your hand the whole time. Well until she returned the favor after you made her cum. It was interesting to say the least."

"Get us home... I have a surprise for you." She reached over and started stroking my hardening cock through my pants. So, I drove as fast as I could without getting a ticket or in a wreck.

We didn't waste any time getting naked once in the apartment. She pushed me down on the couch and was on top of me, fucking herself to her first orgasm. I sucked her nipples as they bounced in front of me. I knew I had made the right choice. I couldn't love Susan any more. At least that is what I thought until she told me.

"Now that we're lubed up, I want to give you my ass. No one's ever been back there and no one else will." She lifted herself up and moved my cock to her back hole. "Just go slow my love." She kissed me as the head of my cock popped past her tight opening.

"You're so tight... you sure?" I gasped out as it felt like she was pulling the skin off my dick as she lowered herself.

"Yessss, suck my tits babe." She hissed as I filled her back passage. "Don't move... don't move. Let me get used to you back there." She ground herself all the way down. "Damn babe, I knew you were big, but I'm stretched to my limit." Susan panted as she held us still.

"You didn't have to do this." I said as I ran my hands all over her body.

"Yes I did. I'll deny you nothing lover." She started moving in small motions. "If we're going to experiment, I have to keep something just for you. This is it." She started moving in bigger movements.

"You know I'm not going to last?" I told her as her ass clutched and tightened down on my cock.

"I can feel all of you... suck my tits and fuck my ass baby... I'm so close." She panted and I complied. "Fuck yeah, fuck me... ooohh FUCK; I'M CUMMING!" She shouted and tossed her head back.

"Oh shit... oh fuck...! God damn it!" I flexed my hips and shot my load into her ass. It was so intense. Quick, but very mind blowing, I saw flashes of lights behind my eyelids.

"Don't move, don't move... stay still." Susan begged me. I didn't want to be the one to tell her, it was her who kept moving. "That was something else." She panted as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Can I have my cock back now?" I chuckled as she kept rocking back and forth.

"Maybe in a little bit. A soon as my legs can move... I'll have to go to the bathroom." She blushed. We washed up and fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

I knew there would never be another woman like Susan. She was it for me. She was smart, sexy, vivacious and playful. She loved me and I loved her. Sex was something we shared and we loved only each other. She wouldn't do anything other than blowjobs unless protection was used. Neither would I.

I want to be clear. Sometimes when we went to the club, we played. Other times we got bored and went home to make love to each other. Our play only added to us. If it didn't, then it didn't happen. The only time I wasn't involved, was with Carole. No, it hasn't happened. There hasn't been a threesome. Carole and I aren't attracted to each other. So, there you have it.

That was until a few days ago when Susan came to me worried. I instantly needed to know what was wrong. I pulled her into the back of my work.

"What's wrong baby... are you okay?" I asked frightened for her.

"I'm... I'm, I'm!" She stuttered. "I'm pregnant!" She turned pale and almost fainted.

"Are you sure?" I sat her down and held her hands.

"As positive as the three home tests and the one at the doctor's office can be. I'm pregnant." She started crying. "What do we do now?"

"That's easy sweetheart! We get married and raise our baby." I told her, certain of the right thing to do.

"I can't trap you like that. You'll hate me for it like Donna's father did." She sobbed.

"Susan... I'm not Donna's father. And even though I don't need a damn piece of paper for you to know how much I love you. We don't have to have an illegitimate child either. Our child will have its mother and father. I love you and you love me. That's all that is important." I reassured her.

"What about your plans, your career? I can't stand in the way of that." I knew she was in shock.

"Honey, all those plans included you anyway. Think of the money it will save with me not having to pay rent. We can put that money into the nursery and the baby stuff. Sweetheart, I'm not upset. I'm happy you're having my child." I kissed her.

"When, where... HOW?" She asked next, holding onto me. "Donna thinks I've been going out with that guy... the one who stares at my tits all the time." She rubbed her head in frustration.

"There are a lot of guys who stare at your tits, dear. So, that's a pretty big list." I laughed. "We go get the paperwork we need. We take a trip this weekend with a few friends and we come home as man and wife. We'll explain it to Donna together. She's an adult now. She'll just have to learn to live with it." I told her, easing her stress.

"Do you really mean it? You'll marry me and make an honest woman out of me? What about our play time? What about...?" She babbled.

"Yes, I mean it dear. I love only you. As for the rest... we'll figure all that out together as a married couple should." I hugged her.

"I love you so much." She cried into my shirt.

"So that's exactly what we did. Somehow Donna got wind of our plans and brought the guy she was trying to set Susan up with. He got mouthy with one of the guests, and here we are officer." I shrugged.

"The preacher just pronounced us man and wife, when they came in screaming to 'stop the wedding'. It was already too late, but that's what happened." I told the cop and looked at my smiling wife who was sitting next to her best friend Carole.

"That's one hell of a story son. It will make a great tale for when I get back to the office. But, I need to know who the hell threw the first punch. I have to give someone the ticket." The cop said and pointed to his open ticket book.

Aftermath:

Carole drove the vehicle with our friend's home, while I drove our silent car. Susan held my hand as Donna fumed. The only thing she would say was.

"But mom, he's my boyfriend!"

To which Susan would reply.

"But Donna, he's MY husband!" And they would go back to silence.

I was smart enough to shut the fuck up, until we got home so I could have my undivided attention on the discussion at hand. As soon as we got home, Donna threw a fit.

"I'm leaving and never coming back. I don't need this shit!" She threatened.

"You're going to sit your ass down and listen first." I told her, not putting up with her act.

"You're not my father and I don't have to listen to you." She screamed at me, getting that out of the way.

"If you had listened in the first place, we wouldn't be in this mess Donna." Susan said and pointed to the couch. "So sit your ass down and listen for once! You might be able to make an intelligent decision for the first time in your life." I'd never hear that tone from Susan, but obviously Donna had. She sat down and crossed her arms.

"But mom... I loved him... why did you have to steal him from me?" She went to crying next.

"Donna, your mom didn't steal anything from you. You gave it away the day I learned you were having gang-bangs behind my back." I sighed. "I cared for you deeply, but when I walked into what I did. I told you it was over. You're the only one who didn't know it. You cheated and you paid the price. I didn't intend to fall in love with you mother, that just happened." I spoke softly so she had to listen to hear what I was saying.

"I thought I was going to get you back. I've been good and everything." Donna said lowering her voice, and wiping a tear from her eye.

"Sweetie, we haven't hidden this from you. You just didn't want to see it." Susan put her hand on Donna's leg. "I love you but, you can put blinders on and everyone gets hurt when they come off." She sighed. "I tried not falling in love with Steven, but it happened and now I'm pregnant with his child."

"YOU"RE PREGNANT!" Donna screamed.

"Yes... I'm pregnant and you don't have to shout. I'm not three feet away from you." She scolded Donna automatically. "I forgot to take precautions when we started making love together and I got pregnant with Steven's child. I'm a little over three months along." Susan calmly informed Donna.

"That's why the marriage happened so suddenly. It would have happened one day anyway, I'd already asked her to be with me forever." I told my former girlfriend and now step-daughter.

"Think about it honestly Donna. What we had wasn't marriage material. We had aroba-sex and that's about it. As a matter of fact, it was so great, you had to go behind my back and do the things you wouldn't do with me. You can never have a marriage based on that type of relationship. At least I can't. Falling in love with Susan, was just meant to be." I told her, hoping that she might listen to reason.

"I think you were in love with the idea of being married, but you still have some wild oats to sow" Susan said softly. "Be honest with yourself for once honey. We both care for you and want you to be around." Susan patted her daughter, trying to sooth her.

"As long as you can understand we are married and act accordingly, we'll still pay your tuition and you can live here. We both want you to graduate. But, we are married and you are an adult. If you can't handle it, we'll help you find a place to be on your own." I told her honestly.

"I was just trying to get it all out of my system so I could be your wife. There are things you just don't do with a husband. This isn't fair!" Donna huffed, but she didn't look as hurt.

"Donna, I hope you learn from this. Here is the best advice I can give you so you don't get hurt or hurt anyone else again." I put my hand on top of Susan's. "If you can't do it in front of your lover or mate. Then it is just wrong." I told her my golden rule.

"You might also try being honest with your partner. You never know. He just might shock you and knock your socks off. I know Steven has surprised me with how open minded and caring he is." Susan smiled. "Now, you need to figure out how you're going to help pay for the damages you caused. What you did was totally unnecessary and like everything else; there is a price to be paid." She looked at her daughter.

"We won't help with that, but we will try and help with everything else." I added letting Donna know I supported my wife in this.

"It's been a long day and Steven and I are tired. We're going to bed... together. I suggest you might want to stay at a friend's house for the rest of the weekend and do some thinking. Next weekend we're emptying Seven's apartment and moving all his stuff here." Susan stood up and pulled me with her.

"We'll talk more about this later. Goodnight baby girl." She leaned over and kissed Donna's head and pulled me into her... our room.

"What now?" I asked unsure of what was going to happen next.

"We give her a few minutes to get her stuff and leave. Then my husband, I want you to make soft, slow, love to your wife, until we fall asleep in the wet spot. Take it easy on my nipples though. They're a bit tender." She smiled and kissed me.

"Yes dear." Was all I could say, then a stray thought hit me. "You know, now that you are pregnant; there is one thing I'd like to try." I whispered in her ear as I stripped.

"What is that dear?" She leaned against me.

"Have you ever heard of creampie eating?" I laughed as she shuttered in my arms.

"You'd do that?" She asked as I felt the moisture at the juncture of her legs as my hands roamed her body.

"Well you did say you don't like the feeling of rubbers and you love me eating you when they can't get you off." I laughed.

"Brat...!" She scolded me.

"Yes, but I'm your brat." I kissed her as I heard the front door slam. "Just think... I could be under you, licking your clit, while he's fucking you nice and hard from behind." I teased.

"Oh, well someone better be fucking me soon!" She tossed her dress and bra into the hamper. "Come make love to your wife, husband." She jumped in the bed and spread her legs in invitation.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,179 Followers