Dated the Daughter, but Married the Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers

"Oh my GOD... I love you." She gasped after I finished licking her pussy and speared into her, giving her, her first climax in our unbreakable marriage.

Yes, I love my wife and my wife loves me. Yes, we've had many other adventures. Donna even learned what it means to have an open, honest, monogamous, relationship. But as they say, those are other stories.

The End:

*

Post Script: For those of you wanting some type of threesome between the mom, daughter, and Steven; you're going to be sadly disappointed. I'll never write it, because in my world, it would never happen. Some off color jokes about hand-me-downs, sloppy seconds, and such, yes.

To be honest, I'm really not into incest. I think I've written only one incest story, and it was very short; less than 3000 words. If you've read any of my stuff, you know I can be long winded in building my stories. I don't even know if I'll ever put that story out. I wrote it just to write something no matter how bad.

No, I have other stories I can write about these characters, but nothing about them all getting together in a threesome, foursome or moresome. I hope you've enjoyed reading this, and will take the time to vote or comment on it. Thanks for all your support.

Myhands316.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,185 Followers