Deep Down Inside Ch. 17-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pleaded for him to get off her again, and there was a notable shift in her laugh. Her plea was distressed, not in a fearful way, but with the timbre of someone losing self control. That last thrust, his cock rubbing against her aching pussy, left her beyond primed to accept the eager monster inside. Her arms reflexively moved across his back, hugging her would-be lover. The porno on TV was in full swing with the captain banging one of the petite girls hard enough to make their bodies slap. The sound pervaded Camille's predicament on the bed, offering an atmosphere of nasty overtones that made Kaden's inappropriate behaviour seem incidental.

Kaden began to lift himself up again, and his smile faded. Whatever move he prepared for next would be no joke. He was either going to fuck my wife or make her make him get off of her. And I had no idea if she had it in her to stop him. But a loud knock from the door caused all our heads to whip around between each other in a moment of pure confusion. When both of their eyes fixed on me, I shot up from the bed and fumbled for the remote to turn off the TV. Kaden finally did get up off my wife, momentarily leaving her exposed from the waist down before she smoothed the towel downwards and covered her bare pussy back up. Kaden grabbed a pillow and placed over his partial erection, which had hung stiffly inside his boxer briefs. They both sat against the headboard where the view from the door was blocked by a corner wall. I went to answer the door, remembering on the way that I'd asked for a room key to be sent up, and felt my panic de-escalate with every step.

The hotel guy stood there with a card key scissored between his fingers and three packs of toothbrushes held in the other hand. I did the same with a twenty dollar bill.

"Let me know if you need anything else, and we serve breakfast at 9:00 in the Sequoia Room." He stole a look around me when Camille and Kaden broke into laughter. I thanked him and let him go, and returned inside to see what was so damn funny.

Kaden had been trying to turn the porno back on to embarrass me and Camille had been fighting him for the remote. Kaden won out and the TV flashed back on as Camille climbed off the bed and came at me for the key. Despite their laughing on the bed and getting physical over the remote, it was clear the spell was broken and she'd returned to her senses. She was red with embarrassment over letting things go as far as they did, and she walked past me, taking the key card from my grip while proceeding to the bathroom to gather her clothes.

"Nighty-night" she offered Kaden along with a wave and then tugged me out of his room and into our own.

I brushed my teeth and she cleared the bed of its comforter and then she brushed hers while I set up the porno to stream on our TV. I could faintly hear the sounds of hard fucking coming from Kaden's room and grew curious if that was indeed Anabelle getting the raw end of the deal from Ritchie. Just knowing Kaden was likely beating-off to a character he associated with Camille made the whole thing highly erotic. I skipped past the basketball captain banging the two petite blondes and stopped at what appeared to be Ritchie's victory speech.

Camille emerged from the bathroom and walked through the hotel room totally nude, the light of the TV turning her skin blue and pink. It looked sensitive and yearning to be touched. Her lungs deflated with a sigh when she saw I had the porno setup on our TV now, but apart from giving me a look of patronizing disbelief she didn't object. In fact, she sashayed up to me and began helping me get out of my clothes.

I hopped back onto the bed and then patted the space next to me. Camille threw a knee onto it, her body silhouetted by X-rated pay-per-view, and then she climbed completely aboard. I came up to kneeling to give her a deep kiss, the kiss I'd been waiting all day to plant on her wine stained lips. I reached for her breast, my finger manipulating her nipple in circles. She hummed and sighed, and became so relaxed her neck went limp and her head fell back.

As my tongue traveled to Camille's nipple, I caught the actress playing Anabelle, who was a cute brunette with glasses and a cardigan, and when she heard the announcement that Ritchie had won she pushed the glasses up her nose, turned around and headed quickly for the exit in the back of the auditorium. Before she could take two steps, however, she bumped into the massive chest of a huge black student.

The shot switched to the inside of a gym locker room with the big, black guy marching Anabelle in to meet Ritchie, who sat waiting on a bench.

Anabelle nervously pulled at the elbow of her cardigan sweater and then pointed to the big black guy in a shirt that read: BEEF: IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER.

"What's he doing here?"

"Easy, Anabelle, a quarterback never goes anywhere without his center guard."

"I thought he got kicked off the team."

The hulking guy leaned into her. "Yeah, thanks to you!"

Camille became momentarily distracted by the TV, and complained, "You know, I knew it would end this way but it still pisses me off."

"Good! Let's watch and have a nasty grudge-fuck."

She shook her head, brandishing her patronizing eye roll, yet didn't object as I eased her onto her back and hung her head over the edge of the bed, offering her an upside down view of the TV. I spread her toned legs and lowered my mouth onto her pussy. I couldn't tell if she watched or had shut her eyes to luxuriate on my tongue slickly climbing up her sweet pathway, but with my nose nestled into the soft strip of pubic hair, I had a perfect view of the screen looming just above Camille's tits.

The two big jocks flanked the little valedictorian as she adjusted her glasses and stammered, "I was thinking, maybe we can work something else out, Richie."

"Like what?" He asked as he lifted her cardigan sweater above her tits and Beef began to unclasp her bra from behind.

The girl playing Anabelle was really fucking hot. Her tits were natural and about the same size as Camille's. In fact, she and my wife had very similar builds. Her face was as pretty as I'd seen on prime time TV, and I had to wonder why, with her looks, she'd chosen to do porn. But as hot as she was, Camille was way fucking hotter. I inserted a finger beneath my tongue, and Camille hummed and put a hand to her forehead. Goddamn I loved my wife's pussy.

Anabelle tried to compromise by offering to have her boyfriend tutor Beef so he wouldn't have to cheat and wouldn't get suspended anymore. As she spoke, her bra dropped to the floor and Beef grabbed her tits.

"I got suspended because someone snitched!" He gave her tits a good squeeze to further emphasise his last word.

In my excitement I asked, "Kaden grabbed your tits. How was that?"

Instead of answering me she breathed heavily and pushed a finger across her lower lip.

Annnebelle, growing more and more desperate, pleaded that her boyfriend could tutor both of them. Her skirt then fell to the floor, Beef having unzipped it.

"You're the valedictorian, why don't you tutor us, Anabelle?" Richie asked, while inadvertently unzipping his fly.

"My boyfriend's the math wiz. I'm more of a Liberal Arts girl."

"I'm not majoring in math."

Anabelle perked up, "Really? Then maybe I can! What are you majoring in?"

"Oral Studies!" He pushed her onto her knees, whipped out his dick and commanded, "So open up and start tutoring!" He shoved his dick into her mouth. "Oh yeah, that's it. Oh fuck yeah, tutor that cock. Oh yeah, there you go. Oh yeah all the way down on it. Oh fuck yeah, just like that. Oh fuck, tutor my big cock all the way down your throat!"

Camille used her stomach muscles to pop up to sitting and then scooted her butt back away from my mouth. "This movie is bad. I mean it's really bad." I nudged her back down so her head hung over the bed again, and returned to eating out my wife.

On screen, two porn sized cocks poked into either side of Anabelle's close up. She alternated between sucking and licking one while jerking off the other and then switching it up.

Camille called out, "Oh my God, those are the biggest dicks."

The trepidation in her voice wasn't without merit, the guy playing Ritchie and the even bigger guy playing Beef, had the cocks that made my gender bow down in respect.

"Bigger than Kaden's, you think?"

"I don't know." She tilted her head bashful-like. "He felt pretty big."

Holy shit, my mind flashed back to him grinding his cock against her naked pussy and I stammered out a stupid question, "Y-you could feel it?"

"Uh, yeah! Obviously."

"And it felt big? As big as those two guys?"

"Hard to say. Maybe?"

She was teasing me for sure, but my brain felt like it was boiling inside my skull and a rush of endorphins left me too dizzy to pry further. I dragged Camille on top of me. She monitored the screen as she crawled over me and, without being asked, began to assume the same reverse cowgirl position as the candid porn star. She might've complained how misogynistic and horrible the movie was but she had no problem fucking right along with it.

Camille was transfixed on the big dick sliding into Anabelle, but I favored the sight of my wife's body as she braced herself on her feet and hands about to take a seat on my erect dick. Camille is a beautiful woman, I just couldn't say that enough. The perfect posture of her shoulders, the roundness of her petite ribcage, her lithe neck covered by the wispy hairs that missed out on her ponytail, and that ass—that perfect fucking ass. No matter how much I'd worshiped her ass I could never appreciate just how incredible it truly is.

She eased that impossibly perfect ass down until I felt the wet, hot touch of her vagina on my engorged head. It had been a long wonderful day and its kiss revitalized my body. Her soft pinch of skin parted to take me in and the wetness I found inside triggered a wave of satisfaction and completeness that can only come at the end of an epic day. Like how a smell can unpack a box full of lost memories, sensations, and emotions coming back all at once, the endorphins coursing through my system carried a recap of the last seventeen hours. Waking up in a ritzy hotel, driving through the hills, all the people we shared wine with, Kaden dancing nasty with Camille, Kaden grinding his cock against her naked pussy, and ending the day in a different bed in a different hotel because we'd traveled so much further than we'd expected. Even the absurd porn was turning out to be a motivating companion to sex. Days like these couldn't be planned, and I squirmed against the bed as my wife settled onto my cock, preparing to capitalize on it with a long nasty ride.

Camille caught up to the valedictorian, who took a full nine or ten inches of Richie with outbursts of "Shit that's big. Shit, it's going to split me open!" Camille's ass came down in the same quick rhythm, her fleshy cheeks wedging between my inner thighs as her pussy played "now you see it now you don't" with my hard-as-iron erection. For a split second, there was cool air on the wet skin and then tight, heavenly warmth.

She rode me with determination, adding a wiggle in her narrow waist and digging her heels deep into the mattress. Her hands had moved from the bed to my knees, spreading my legs and giving her ass a flatter landing pad. She took me so deep her clit hit my balls, and she kept the unrelenting bounce going, the weight of her butt literally shoving the air out of me. Camille matched Annabelle beat for beat—Anebelle's ass producing a dull thud right as my wife's hit with a tighter reverberating smack, and her loud smack began to mostly drown out the thud.

Camille stopped, pulled her pussy off me, and turned around. She assumed a doggy-style position, and I made one adjustment—I pulled her around so that she faced the TV.

I then understood why she'd changed it up. The smallish valedictorian was on all four with Ritchie's cock shoved in her mouth and Beef plowing into her pussy from behind. The chiseled actor playing Ritchie held her head and pumped his fat cock into her mouth, as he shouted to his teammate, "That's it, Beef. Stuff that pussy like you have stuffed the ballot box."

Annabelle rose up to complain, "You cheated! I knew it!"

"I won. Maybe not fair and square, but I still won." He shoved his dick back inside her mouth. "Now suck some dick, Anabelle. Yeah, oh yeah. Oh yeah suck my big dick."

Beef fucked her with vitriol, maybe because she'd had him suspended from the team, or maybe because it was a porno. Whatever the reason, he rammed in his big, black dick, smacking her butt cheeks and making them bounce.

"My first order as Clarksdale High's new student body president," Ritchie gloated, "is to reinstate Beef as the Polecat's center guard!"

The two big studs high-fived over the valedictorian's back, as they pounded her at either end.

There was a shot of Ritchie from the waist up, and from my vantage point Camille's head was right where his crotch would've been, creating the illusion he was speaking into the room at Camille.

"Now suck some dick, Anabelle. Yeah, oh yeah, suck it you little straight A slut. Suck my big dick."

I knew Kaden was just on the other side of the wall, watching the same movie, imagining himself saying that line to Camille as he jacked his big cock.

"Betcha Kaden is loving this scene."

Camille's fit ass came back hard, using my cock to beat her growing horniness into submission.

I leaned over her arched back and whispered into her ear. "Speaking of which, he made some pretty strong moves in his bed tonight."

"Oh-oh god I can't believe he did that."

"I can't believe you flashed me your pussy while on his back."

"Uh-anything for you, Sweetie."

For me? Was she serious? I gave her ass a good reprimanding spank, and then pressed, "If the guy from the hotel hadn't come to the door would you have let Kaden go further?"

"Oh-oh god did you want me to?"

"I thought you were going to claw his back apart."

"Oh God, babe, I thought he was going to fuck me for real."

"And you clawed his back because you wanted him to, didn't you?"

"Oh God, yes. Are you mad?"

I fucked her harder, letting her know what an impact her admission had on me. I couldn't believe what she was saying. I needed a moment to take it all in and focused instead on Anebelle's demise. Not much had changed, the two hung football players were still violating the hell out of her as she kneeled on the bench, but they'd switched—Ritchie pounded her pussy from behind while Beef fed her his giant black monster with both hands clutching the side of her head. I matched Ritchie thrust for thrust, but Camille brought me back to reality when she purred out, "Uh-God! He literally crushed his cock against me. Uh-oh-what was he thinking? Uh-the asshole came so close to fucking me."

And then she moaned, "Mmmm," and lowered her chest to the bed and presented her ass even higher. I brought a leg up beside her, planting that foot next to her knee. I grabbed a handful of her ponytail with my left hand and pulled her head back. Her tits were against the mattress and her ass up so high it seemed like her thighs had elongated. It was the position of her hips doing it, Camille having rocked them upwards, pointing her butt towards the ceiling. My dick sawed into her vagina as I swung my body into hers so hard that any other bed would've been squeaking in distress, but that hotel bed was built like a warship. Our bodies moved with such force the mattress swayed and yet not a sound from the ironclad bed frame. But our bodies were not quiet. The tight reverberating smack of her ass on my thigh became so loud it was ridiculous. And Camille was all breathy moans and utterances of "Oh God yes!"

"Beef, I'm making you Vice President Of student council," Richie grunted, my attention momentarily back on the porn. "And I nominate Anabelle as secretary." Both guys were pounding into her fast and hard and rocking their come faces. "All those in favor drain your balls in this straight A slut!"

Camille squealed out anticipating I was also on the verge, "Oh fucking God! Uh-my fucking God-uh! Fuck me hard-uh! Hard like that-uh! Yes-uh! Yes-uh! Fuck-uh! Oh fuck-uh! Uh-fuck! Uh-fuck! Uh-uh-uh-oh-uh-uh-uh-oh-uh-uh-uh-oh fuck yeeeeees!"

Beef erupted, unloading his come directly onto Anabelle's outstretched tongue. He shot off four good blasts, the last of which missed and coated her glasses. He then shoved his thick, black cock into her mouth as she swallowed his come and cleaned his dick. Ritchie gripped her butt cheeks, gave her a few last strokes, the hardest yet, and then came with his dick buried deep, deep inside.

I followed suit, letting go of Camille's hair in favor of grabbing ahold of her athletic ass cheeks. I used my grip on her ass to fuck her sopping wet pussy as hard as I could. I was fucking possessed. She took an even more intense pounding than Anebelle. And then I came so fucking hard it felt like my skin was shrinking and I tingled from head to toe. My dick pulsed and I felt the squirt leave my cock and drown my wife's vagina. On the next squirt I saw Ritchie pulling out of Anabelle, her well fucked hole stayed partly open and housed a big glob of his come. I pulled out of my wife, watching my own come seep from her red swollen lips.

Ritchie gave Anabelle's ass a slap. Beef had stepped away and had already pulled on his shorts. Ritchie began to put on his as he declared the student body council meeting adjourned. "Until tomorrow," he said, as the camera zoomed in on the valedictorian's face. She hadn't moved, shellshocked from being fucked so hard, still on her hands and knees in nothing but her cardigan pulled up over her tits. Her mouth hung open, come dripping from the corner. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, like those big cocks had scrambled her brains, and her glasses were splattered in gooey white fluid. The shot switched to Anabelle's ass with Ritchie's come forming a long gooey drip from her snatch. Beef gave it a smack as he passed and headed for the gym exit, causing the drip to come free and fall. For the last shot the camera must've been set under her belly, looking out between her legs. The drip of come from her pussy was on the bench between her knees and at the very top of the screen another drip formed at her pussy. In the background Ritchie and Beef headed away down a long hall, chit chatting about high school bullshit, as another drip of come fell past their distant, blurry forms and splattered on the bench.

Camille and I opted for a different kind of ending. I held her in my arms and kissed her face, and I was so totally in love with her I couldn't stand it. She was surprisingly chill about the degrading porn in the background. Maybe it was such a farce that it wasn't worth her time. The sex had triggered her in other ways though, and none of them bad. I thought about what she'd said when we'd stood on the platform above the black water, about how her brain felt like it was splitting in two. She had a thing for antagonists. She just did. She nearly fucked hers tonight. It made about as much sense for my warrior wife to get off on Kaden or a porn with a Kaden-like attitude as it did me getting off on the thought of it. But there we were, making the best of it. Going deeper and deeper into a strange, new world.