Déjà Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Bill had so far always been a bungler when it came to sex, he certainly wasn't shy or afraid of trying anything, just unlucky and untrained, and horny. Years later he told me that those two days were the longest almost continuous sex session of his life. Actually, mine too, for that matter. Like most 20 something year olds, he could stay hard almost forever, or so it seemed. We fucked and sucked each other for hours. We tried different positions, different places. We did it on the floor and in the kitchen. We did it standing up against a door, just like he'd seen in the movie "The Godfather." We did it till he couldn't get it up again, then we talked. We talked about fantasies and how they were good for our sex lives. After he'd come once, he got hard again pretty quickly. After the second or third time, he didn't get hard very soon, but when he did, he stayed pretty hard without coming for quite a while.

During our rest periods we talked about everything, when we lost our virginity, what he was liking best (here he surprised me, he said he thought what he was really liking best was eating my pussy), whether we had actually had any sexual experiences before marriage (actually neither of us had, however when he was a teenager he'd been visiting his mothers family; his female cousin that was just a couple of years younger than him walked out of the bathroom after a shower, going to her bedroom totally naked and practically bumped into him as he was going to his room), how I'd showed Jenny how to masturbate with the spa, and with her fingers. He again showed interest in my playing with Jenny, and finally admitted that the thought of us kissing or touching each other made him hot. I asked him what he thought about Jenny and Jim having sex. He said that he couldn't hardly imagine it, that Jenny had never shown signs of being a very sexual person, that he didn't think she'd get much out of it. I corrected him and pointed out that it was her, not him that had been getting off quite regularly the last two weeks. He seemed surprised until he thought about it, then sheepishly admitted "Yeah, I guess you're right."

He wanted to know about what I liked, what I fantasized about, what I wanted to do that I never had, what I liked to do best, what unusual thing I'd ever done. I told him that I'd gotten really hot thinking about Jim doing it with Jenny and knew she'd be having a great experience because Jim was such a great lover, and that I really hoped I got to see him do her because the thought really turned me on; I told him that one of the things that really got me hot was when I was horny and Jim had gotten a call from work that he had to take, I'd gone down on him while he was trying to hold an intelligent conversation and it always resulted in some really hot sex afterward. He reached over and slipped a finger between my legs, was surprised to find that I was getting hot again, while he still hadn't begun to rise. I told him we needed to go take a shower and clean up, we'd been fucking and sucking all afternoon and were getting pretty rank, and he agreed.

I washed up pretty quickly once we got in the shower, and despite having come multiple times during the day, Bill began to get hard again. He was semi-hard, not erect, just longer and partly soft. I noticed again how much thicker his cock was and how the head looked smaller in comparison. I'd stepped back out of the shower watching him while he

Washed and when he finished I asked him about his trick of making his cock hard. He said he did it by crossing his legs so I asked him to show me and said I wanted to see if he could really make it as hard as he said.

He took hold of his cock and stroked it once or twice, but was too soft to do anything with. Describing to me what he was doing, first he tensed all his pelvic muscles which caused his cock to bounce a little. He crossed his legs as he did this, which apparently helped trap all the blood in his dick. Grabbing his penis hard, just above the balls, what little blood he'd been able to force into his cock was trapped, making his cock just a little bigger. Relaxing his lower body while he pinched off his cock, he then once again tensed all his leg and pelvic muscles, forcing more blood toward his cock. Repeating this again and again his cock went from semi-erect, to fully erect to the bloated erect that I've seen just before he (or Jim) came. With him the head of his cock still seemed proportionally smaller, but he didn't quit there. Already as hard as what he'd fucked me with earlier, he continued this constriction exercise again and again, each time adding at least a little to its size. While the shaft was no longer getting larger, the head did, each time swelling a little more, turning a little more purple. Each time I thought "this will be the last time" but again and again he repeated. I watched amazed, how the head of his cock that had earlier been no larger than the shaft, was swollen and purple, at least half again bigger than it had been earlier while we'd been fucking and sucking. Now the head was bigger than the shaft, proportionally nearly identical to Jim's cock but since his cock was thicker, it was bigger. Finally he stopped, gripping tightly around the base of his cock to prevent the blood from escaping; he'd created a monster that I hadn't been expecting. I reached over and touched the bulbous head, slick from the shower splashing all over him; it nearly filled the palm of my hand.

I looked up at his face, he said "Will you suck it?" With a smile, I said nothing and sank to my knees; once I'd seen it growing I'd known I had to taste it. Not only was the head hard, but the entire shaft was swollen larger than normal. Blood vessels on the side popped out, like one of the large artificial penis's that are sold in sex shops. I took the head in my mouth, sucking and tonguing and rimming and sucking, all the while getting hotter and hotter myself. At first he had to maintain his hold on his cock, squeezing hard at the base, but as I gave him head the natural changes in pressures allowed him to release his hold, and by crossing his legs he could force his now greatly engorged cock to stay that way. I was hot - I wanted him to come in my mouth, I wanted to come myself, but didn't want to stop to change so he could help me. Feeling the throbbing beginning, I reached between my own legs, and began rubbing furiously with my right hand while I was stroking him left handed and with my mouth. I was getting there, hard and fast when he exploded in my mouth, which in turn caused me to explode myself. I swear I saw stars, I became light headed, but Bill had to grab the faucet and spigot to keep from falling. Later he told me that although he'd been doing that while he masturbated for years, that was the best he'd ever had. I told him "that's exactly what I told you earlier today, it's always better when someone does it to you than when you do it to yourself." Afterward we went into the bedroom and lay in bed, we were going to talk some more and maybe do it again, but we both fell asleep.

We awoke in the morning, still early, and did it in bed for once. I climbed on top and controlled the pace, working me towards an orgasm, hoping to get there together, but still he came too soon. Pulling out and sliding my pussy on his cock, I was able to orgasm also, after which we ended up back in the shower where we'd started the night before.

In the shower we began to talk about food (I was ravenous again – sex and food definitely go together for me). I told him it was time to give Jim and Jenny a call, got out dried myself and walked naked into the living room to the phone. Bill was just behind me, and no sooner had I dialed the phone and plopped down into the chair than Bill was kneeling in front of me. I said "Now what are you doing" as he gently pushed my knees apart, but he just grinned.

The phone rang probably six or eight times before Jim answered. Bill in the meantime was kissing the inside of my thighs, moving closer toward my target zone.

"What took you?" I said to Jim.

"We were asleep?" he answered groggily. Bill pulled my legs, moving my bottom to the edge of the seat.

"Asleep? What did she do, wear you out? It's almost nine!" I told him, just as Bills tongue pierced to the quick.

"You've got no idea", he answered, sounding more awake with every word

"Been good?" Bill was nibbling my clit, licking and sucking. I was having a difficult time talking intelligently to Jim, and I realized how hard it must have been for him those times that I'd sucked him while he was on the phone.

"Very. You two?"

"Outstanding, success. We've worked up a hunger, though. What about champaign?"

It was quiet for a moment, I could hear his hand over the phone, voices in the background, and then he asked "Any resentment or lingering hostility toward his wanton wife?"

Bills tongue was doing an exquisite job, I laughed at the irony, "None that I'm aware of. I think we've got the course righted here. You?"

"Yep. Definitely."

"Noonish?"

"Ok. See you there?"

"Just a sec..." I couldn't think any more and covered the mouthpiece, "My God Bill, sto..p stop for just a second. He slowed his tonguing, then stopped and looked at me with a wicked grin. "How 'bout we pick you up at noon?" I said to Jim.

"Good, See you then."

"Dressy?"

"Sexy – I think." I was certainly feeling sexy –as soon as I started talking again Bill had gone back to tonguing me.

"OK, noon." I managed to answer, and did hang up the phone before he finally drove me mad with his tongue.

JIM AGAIN

Getting dressed wasn't exactly easy. Jenny didn't have any clothes except for her gym outfit and swimsuit, so she had to wear Debs'. Debs is slightly larger than Jenny in virtually every respect, so almost everything she tried on just seemed a little big. She tried on different blouses and pants and even some dresses, but passed on anything that might show off her body. Jenny's taste in clothes more than verged on the conservative, seldom had I seen her wear anything very revealing, and this morning everything she chose was along the same line. Finally I put an end to it, and told her "Look, Jenny. The idea here is that you are going to seduce your husband. You're going to wear something that makes him hard and keeps him there the entire time we are out. You want him to want you when he can't have you - you want him to be shocked that you are dressed that way in public - you want him to be embarrassed that someone might be looking, but yet want to show you off, and all at the same time."

Initially she said no, she couldn't possibly, but I kept insisting. "You need to dress to show off your greatest assets. Remember, just like makeup, people don't want to look at makeup; they want to look at you. Your makeup should accentuate your features, not hide your features. Likewise, your dress should accentuate your form, not hide it. Debs is dressing sexy, which means she's going to dress to try and knock MY socks off." After much cajoling, she finally relented slightly and asked how to do what I was telling her. "First, you have to identify your greatest asset. What do YOU think is your greatest asset?" She didn't know, maybe her face, or her slim figure or her legs. When she eventually asked me, I told her "Everything you have said is generic. Specifically, I think you have beautiful eyes. Your almond colored skin is gorgeous. You've got a well shaped tight little ass which is very cute and if you don't get dressed soon we're going to get distracted and not be ready when they get here, but for me, your best asset is your breasts and your nipples are absolutely fabulous. Your nipples are definitely your best asset." This morning, as I'd found to be the usual, Jenny's hard, brown nubs were standing proudly at attention. When she wore tight shirts, any man knew where her nipples were, although her usual dress was looser or baggier. I think I'd only seen her braless once before this weekend, although she could easily pass any pencil test and really didn't need one.

At first she argued against me. I began to hold things out for her, things that I'd seen Debs wear when she was dressing sexy in the past. A halter top; a slinky dress that she wore braless; a mesh body stocking that she wore braless with a white shirt over top. Jenny actually tried that one on, but her nipples were too brown and didn't just hint at being there – she might as well have gone naked, so she nixed that one. Finally she tried on a pink shirt, with white shorts, and Debs shelf bra underneath. The effect was awesome, the pink was opaque enough to confirm she had a bra on, but sheer enough that when she stretched it against her breasts you could see her nipples were bare. The color was strong enough that there was only a hint of nipple color when it was pulled tight, the rest of the time anyone seeing her would be doing a double take seeing that she had nipples and wondering if they'd really seen anything or not. I told her she was breathtaking – she still wasn't sure about this.

We'd just gone back to the living room when Debs and Bill drove up. Later Debs told me that everything had gone well until they were actually on the way to pick us up. She drove, and that gave Bill time to start thinking. At first he was quiet, and then looked a little pale. When Debs asked him if he was feeling OK, he shook his head no, and asked "What's she going to say?"

Debs didn't answer, and a few moments later he continued, "Oh my god, what have we done?"

"What have you done? You've done nothing. Jim and I decided to help you try and save your marriage by teaching each of you things you need to know. That's what you've done."

"She's going to hate me."

"She's not going to hate you. She's been doing exactly what you've been doing, all weekend long."

"She's going to want a divorce."

"Bill, what were you telling me yesterday morning? That you were contemplating a divorce? And now you think she's going to want one? Come on Bill, she's not going to want a divorce. If she ever loved you at all, she won't want a divorce."

"We never should have done this. I'm going to lose her over this"

"Bill – you were about to lose her without this. How has this changed anything?" Finally just before they got to the house, he said the one thing that had really been bothering him.

"What am I going to say? How do I face her?"

"That one's easy Bill. You say what any wife loves to hear."

"What's that?"

"You can say I've missed you, or you can say I've got so much to tell you, or I can't wait to hear about your experience; but if I were you I'd kiss her first and tell her "I love you."

I heard the car door close just as I was getting out to the living room, so I opened the front door. Although I'd been expecting Debs in something I'd never seen before, she still knocked my socks off. She had on a royal blue wrap-around/cross over blouse that, being it was Jenny's, was actually at least one size too small. Bill told her that Jenny had only worn it once, saying that it was too revealing for her. Being the shirt was a little small, it seemed like all the smallness was in the breasts. Debs breasts were pulled together making her look exceptionally well endowed. Ample cleavage was exposed, the shirt actually ran over the front of her breasts, so that her nipples which were protruding through the silky shirt demanding acknowledgement, were barely covered. Unlike Jenny, Debs nipples are normally flat, except when she's aroused or cold, and when they do get hard she loves to show them off. Today, she was leaving little to the imagination. I can't even remember what else she was wearing, except the whole thing screamed "Come Fuck Me". (She used to say when she dressed this way she was wearing a "CFM" outfit.)

Bill was likewise stunned by Jenny's outfit. Rather than saying what Debs told him to say, he said "Oh my god.......OH MY GOD....you look – fantastic!" He pulled her to him and kissed her, something I suddenly realized I'd never seen him do in public before, and she passionately kissed him back. I kissed Debs, told her she looked awesome, and pulled her to me to feel her body against mine. She pulled close at first but as my hands began to roam, pulled away, took my hand and pulled me toward the door. "Come on, let's go. I'm starved and we've got plenty of time to get caught up later." As I locked the door it dawned on me that the only time Debs is "starved" is after a night of lovemaking.

Debs has been turning heads since she was 17, but she didn't necessarily always notice or enjoy turning them. Then I came along, and "corrupted her" as she used to say. She learned rapidly that I loved it when she "dressed sexy", a term she always used to describe it when she was going to wear her CFM clothes, and although she didn't at first appreciate the "male swivel" whenever we went out, she grew to appreciate the effect she had on men. At first she would only dress sexy for me at home or when we were on vacation or out of town where she wouldn't come across our normal acquaintances.

I loved seeing her dressed to make men drool, and our lovemaking afterward was always hot so I knew she liked it too. The turning point was when I got sent to Europe on a business trip. Although we couldn't have afforded at the time to go on our own, with business paying for the hotel and my airfare we managed. The business paid for two weeks in Paris while I worked, which left Debs alone most of the days. Debs immediately noticed that Parisian, if not all European styles, were sexier than what she was used to. Dinner out nearly every night, night clubs, parties, everywhere we saw people dressed more revealingly than at home.

My Parisian counterpart, when he found out that Debs was with me, invited us to his home for dinner. His wife, Marie, invited Debs to spend some of her days with her, and they ended up hitting it off pretty well. Debs had her own private tour and shopping guide to Paris. Toward the end of the two weeks, we were asked to a somewhat formal dinner party, with of course "nothing" for Debs to wear. She went shopping that day with her new friend and came back with a long blue backless dress, glittery gold top that showed lots and lots and lots of breast. Actually Marie had to convince her that she should get it, that she had such a gorgeous figure, that she should show it off more, that her husband had commented on what a lovely figure she had. She finally relented and bought it, but that night when we were getting dressed, she was appalled at herself.

I remember her saying "I can't wear this in public! Look at this, I'm practically falling out!" I convinced her, she was beautiful and sexy and dressed the way everyone else would be, but I also noticed her nipples were hard – and they remained that way the entire night. My counterpart and Marie escorted us to the party, and when they picked us up his eyes practically bugged out. He took Debs hand and kissed it, bowing forward when he did so and said "Mademoiselle, you look exquisite." For the rest of the evening, Debs was the showpiece of the party. We were the youngest two there, and sometime during the evening I witnessed every male checking her out. Debs noticed too, and although she wasn't the only braless dress, she had the most stunning figure. Later after the party, we went with several couples to a night club where there were several women wearing see-thru. When we eventually got home, we fucked for hours. Debs kept talking about how the men had been checking her out, how much it had turned her on knowing they wanted to see more. She definitely enjoyed the attention, and I got the benefit of that enjoyment.

After the business portion, we'd planned on taking a weeks vacation. We had a beachfront hotel booked in Spain for three days, and had planned on sightseeing for the rest of the week before heading home. When Marie found that we were traveling the next week, she invited us to join them on the Riviera for a long weekend that they had planned. Luckily we were able to book a room in the same hotel as them, so we drove down with them saving the train fare.

1...67891011