Dented Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was packing? Damn."

"Yeah."

"So what happened?"

"We mainly just talked."

"Mainly?" she said, a sly grin on her face.

"Mainly," I said, giving her a kiss. It felt odd, kissing her so soon after kissing Maggie. "She's resting right now."

"Oh? What else happened?" she asked

"You just want all the juicy details, don't you?" I teased, leaning closer to her.

"Maybe. A girl's got needs." she teased back.

"Oh?" I slid my hand up her leg until my hand pressed against her covered pussy. "What kind of needs?"

"The kind you're going to have to take care of if you keep doing that," she said seductively.

"Doing what?" I asked innocently as I started massaging her through her jeans. "This."

Her only response was a shudder that ran through her. Jess ran her fingers through my hair before laying back on the bed. By laying down, her jeans were looser and I was able to slide my hand inside. Her back arched as my fingers found her sensitive clit and began massaging.

"Should we be doing this right now?" she asked shakily.

"We've got some time. And I can see in your eyes that you may need this."

She nodded, acknowledging her own need. I slid my hand further down and pushed a finger inside her.

"Oh God!" she cried out.

"Shhhh." I mimicked her from last night. "Don't want to wake the kid."

"Oh you're really funny," she said in between breaths.

"You're already wet. You were thinking about it while I was in there, weren't you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"But not jealous?"

"No."

"Why not?"

Jess opened her eyes and looked at me. "Because I love you. And her too, I suppose. I want you both to be happy. And if someone else is going to have you, I'd rather it be someone I care about and I know will be good to you."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said, speeding up my massaging of her clit. Her body trembled underneath me.

"But-"

"Shhh," I said, kissing her gently. "But I can tell you liked the idea of me and her. Wet girl."

"A very wet girl," she said.

As I moved my fingers inside her I watched as her body moved and shook with me. Years of experience taught me how she orgasmed. After a few minutes, I knew it was time to take the next step.

"So what do you like better? The idea of me and her, or the idea of you and her?"

"Mmmmmm." she moaned as her hips started to shake.

"Oh, you do like that, don't you?" I slid my fingers around her clit as her juices coated quickly coated them. "What about all three of us? Me inside you while you lick her?"

"Oh God!" she said, panting.

"Do you like that?" I asked

"mmhmm!"

"Do you want that?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes! Fuck!" she cried out as she came, her body spasming against my hand.

I looked back at the door and nodded. Maggie stood, watching. A fire burned in her eyes as she quietly walked into the room. I withdrew my hand and stood up pulling Jess with me. She slowly opened her eyes, expecting me to be looking at her. Instead, she was face to face with Maggie.

"Magg-" Jess started to exclaim but was cut off.

Maggie put her arms around Jess' neck and pulled her down into a kiss.

Jess' went stiff and her eyes widened in shock. Maggie's tongue ran across Jess' lips, and Jess relaxed, closed her eyes, and melted into Maggie. I watched in hormone infused awe as their kiss grew deeper and more passionate. I could see their tongues working at each other as Jess' hands slid down Maggie's back and gave her butt a squeeze. Each moaned gently as their hands caressed each other and their mouths worked together. My erection strained painfully against my pants.

After what seemed like both an eternity and a split second, Jess broke the kiss and held Maggie at arm's length.

"I... I didn't know you swung that way," Jess said, trying to catch her breath.

"For you, I would." she chuckled ironically. "To be honest though, I prefer penis to vagina."

Jess' face twisted as she tried to keep from laughing, but failed.

"But only if you're okay with this," I said to Jess.

I walked up behind Jess and wrapped my arms around them both, sandwiching Jess between Maggie and me.

"Jace?" Jess looked over at me. "Did you plan this?"

"Some of it," I admitted. "She helped."

"Jess, I'm grateful that you're willing to let me borrow your brother, but I don't want to just borrow him. I want to love him." She gave Jess another kiss. "I want to wake up beside him." Kiss. "I want to make love to him." Kiss. "I want everything, but I won't deny you everything too. I can't."

Maggie took a deep breath before continuing. "It's hard for me to open up like this. Where I come from, we didn't do that. We didn't tell or show each other we loved them. And to be honest I don't think they did, but anyway. Yes, I love your brother. And I also love his sister. Luckily for me, you two are a package deal."

"Jess?" I said. "Are you sure about this? I mean, don't get me wrong, watching you two kiss was a dream come true, but I don't want you to do something that you're not comfortable with."

"I'm not uncomfortable," she said, uncertainly, untangling herself from us and sitting back down on the bed. "But I'm not exactly comfortable either. I guess I'm confused."

"What are you confused about?" Maggie asked.

"I just didn't plan for this," she admitted. "Not outside a fantasy at least."

"You always have liked to plan things out," I said. "That whole thing earlier about not being able to be my girlfriend. How long have you been thinking about that?"

"A long time now," she admitted. "If we were in different positions or jobs with a different family maybe we could've pulled it off. But we have..."

"Obligations." I finished for her as she nodded.

"I've been really worried that someone would figure us out. I'm sure there's plenty of office gossip already. Eventually someone's going to start looking into us and that is something we cannot afford." she took a deep, steadying breaths, "I've been trying to figure out a way to find someone else for you and still be a part of it, but each time I thought of it I just never saw how it could work."

"Unless his girlfriend already knows about you two, right?" Maggie interjected.

"Something like that, yeah." Jess nodded. "But I didn't know anyone I could trust that much. I thought about Amy for a second - an old friend of mine," she explained to Maggie. "But she's married now so she's off the table."

Jess looked at Maggie. "I figured if anyone would understand it would be you, especially after I knew you were watching us. I was really, really scared after I saw you that first night. Jace, I'm sorry I didn't say anything, but I didn't want you to worry. Plus you had a lot on your mind already, so I was trying to figure out what to say when I saw Maggie come back the next night. And the next. And the next."

Maggie turned a cute shade of pink as Jess counted off the nights.

"After I saw that you still liked Jace even after all that, I thought you might actually be okay with what he and I were doing."

"I don't just like Jace." she corrected. "I love him. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some feelings for you as well, Jess."

Jess looked a little surprised.

"And that kiss? How quickly you kissed me back? I think you have feelings for me as well. You don't kiss someone like that unless you do." Maggie said.

"Did you suspect? You know, beforehand?" Jess asked softly.

"Kinda, yeah. I mean, how long did you know I was watching you two again?" Maggie asked, and Jess turned red. "You could've locked that door at any time, especially after you knew I was watching. But you didn't. Why?"

Jess just shrugged and looked at me apologetically, knowing she'd been found out.

"You wanted me to watch, didn't you?" Maggie teased playfully.

"Maybe," Jess admitted. I just shook my head.

"My dirty girl," I said, giving her a hug.

"Your dirty girl," she answered, kissing my cheek.

Maggie smiled at our display of affection. "There's no way I would even attempt to break you two up. After talking to Jace a little while ago, we thought that maybe..."

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," I said.

Jess looked at me. "So is that why you did that little bit of dirty talk?"

"Well, you've done it enough to me," I said, grinning. "I figured turn about was fair play!"

"Why didn't you just ask me out-right?"

"Jess," I said, taking her hand in mine. "I love you. I also know you pretty well. You have a tendency to analyze and over-think things. It's what makes you so good with the tech side of our business. But this wasn't something that I wanted you to over-think. I needed to know what you desired, and I figured that was the best way to get it."

"Well... I can't argue that," she admitted.

"Now that you've had a chance to cool down, tell me. Are you sure you want this?"

"Having my best friend and my boyfriend? Together?" She smiled deviously. "Hell yes."

Maggie and I let out a collective sigh of relief before Jess spoke again. "With a couple of conditions."

"What conditions?" Maggie asked nervously.

"For starters, no secrets. Not between us. I don't want someone getting jealous or upset or anything that would break us up. I think we have to be open and honest about what we're thinking and feeling."

"Always," I said. Maggie nodded as well.

"Secondly, if anyone has any reservations or concerns, speak up. We need to all be comfortable."

"Deal." Maggie and I both said.

"So?" Jess asked, looking at us. "What now?"

"Nothing," I said, getting surprised looks from both of them. "Let's just take the rest of the day to come to grips with what's going on. Everyone take some quiet time and think about it. Really think and make sure it's what you want."

"And tonight?" Maggie asked.

"Tonight is up to you," I said. "You know where we'll be."

*****

After this morning we'd all gone to our separate corners to reflect on everything. Even though Jess had long ago "moved" into my bedroom, we had kept hers as a decoy. Lately, she mainly used it as a large closet. She had stayed in her room all morning long. Likewise, Maggie had holed up in her room, as I did in mine.

All day I had to keep reminding myself that life wasn't a teenage fantasy, that a shared relationship was difficult to maintain. I did some quick internet searches, but those quickly devolved into either porn sites or fake testimonies obviously written by someone who had no idea what they were talking about. Frustrated, I frisbee'd the tablet onto the bed.

The teenager in me was screaming at the adult part to stop worrying and enjoy it. The rational part of me couldn't stop worrying. Could we make it work? What if someone got jealous? What if they realize they don't need me anymore?

It wasn't like I could call any friends and ask for advice. 'Hey, I'm thinking of starting a three-way relationship between my sister and the girl who threatened us and now lives with us wearing an ankle monitor. What do you think?' would either get the cops called or get me hung up on.

I slowly came to the realization that Jess would never lie to me, even to spare my feelings. She'd always been blunt and honest with me. If she said she was okay with it, then I should take her at her word. Likewise, Maggie had been upfront and honest with both of us. If they said they were okay with it, why shouldn't I believe them?

After several hours, a growling sound interrupted my thoughts. I looked around, trying to find the source of the noise before realizing that I hadn't eaten in quite a while. Sighing, I left my room to heat up some leftovers for everyone for dinner.

About halfway through getting the pasta and meatballs warmed up, I heard someone enter the kitchen. I looked up and saw Jess standing there, smiling at me. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey," she said, resting her head against my back

"Hey." I rubbed her arm. "You okay."

"Mmhmm." she sighed contentedly.

"I gotta know since it's just us right now." I turned to face her. "Are you sure you're okay with all this?"

She nodded, then sat down at the kitchen table. I turned the heat down to simmer and sat with her.

"Jace." she started. "When we first started, I finally felt whole again. Every time we made love, I felt that. But I knew it couldn't last forever. Neither of us are stupid or overly idealistic. Let's face it, nobody would accept a brother and sister relationship like this, no matter what the reason. I knew we couldn't keep it up forever, and that eventually you'd have to find a 'real' girlfriend."

Jess reached over and took my hands, kissing my fingers gently.

"I meant what I said earlier. I knew that when you did things would change. Probably not for the better, at least not for me, but they would have to change. I just wasn't sure how it would work, you know? I mean, it's not like I can think of any girl who would be okay with you occasionally heading to my bedroom to give me a vitamin J injection."

"A what?!" I laughed.

"Sorry, it's what I think of it sometimes." she giggled before continuing. "Anyway, I knew that would put us in a really bad spot, but I guessed we'd work something out. Doesn't mean it wouldn't kill me knowing you were with someone else and had to keep us secret.

"When Maggie came in our lives, I wondered if she would be the one to take you away from me. I liked her; thought she was kinda cute and everything, but I wasn't sure if you did. Then I saw how you looked at her and how she looked at you. And it was weird, because I thought I'd be jealous or something, but I wasn't. I started to see her through your eyes."

"I felt so guilty," I confessed. "God, I still do."

"For what?"

"Starting to have feelings for her while still in love with you. Like a two-timing scumbag."

"Jace, baby, nothing about our relationship is conventional. Why would that be any different?"

"You know I still love you. I'm still in love with you, right?"

"Of course! I will never understand how people think that love has to be binary or some finite amount. That if you love someone that somehow means you can't also have feelings for someone else! Love is boundless, and I truly believe that you can love multiple people at the same time. Hell, parents do it all the time with their kids."

"Yeah, but loving someone and being in love are two different things." I pointed out

"Are they really?" Jess asked decisively. "I don't think they don't have to be."

"You never really answered my first question. Are you okay with this? With three people together?"

"If all three people are good with it, then sure."

"So you think we can make this work?" I asked.

"If anybody can, it's us," Jess said, smiling. "Now come on. I'm starving!"

*****

That night, Jess and I left the bedroom door open as we crawled into bed and turned the lights off. We were both buzzing with anticipation and nervousness.

"Think she'll show?" I asked.

"I hope so," Jess said, then looked over at me. "Yeah, I said it. The more I've thought about it the more I'm kind of excited."

I reached over and ran my hands across her body. Like me, she had decided to skip any clothes tonight. She spread her legs as my fingers drew closer. She was soaked already!

"You really are, aren't you?"

Her response was reaching over and grasping my engorged cock.

"I'm not the only one, hmmm?"

"Don't forget we were interrupted last night," I reminded her. "And it's been a pretty sexually charged day. I've been ready for hours!"

"Poor baby," she said, slowly stroking me. "Need some relief?"

I didn't say anything. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She responded in kind, kissing me back as she slid on top of me.

Before much more could happen, a shadow at the doorway caught my attention. Maggie stood there, clutching at her long nightshirt as she watched us. Jess followed my gaze and smiled when she saw Maggie.

No one moved for several seconds, everyone a little unsure what to do. Slowly, Jess got off of me and walked over to Maggie. Maggie stood transfixed, staring at Jess' naked body as she approached. Jess reached out and took Maggie's hand, pulling her into the room.

"I'm glad you're here," Jess said, giving Maggie a hug.

Maggie hugged her back.

"You two sure you still want me here?" Maggie asked, worriedly.

Instead of saying anything, Jess reached down and lifted Maggie's shirt. Maggie raised her arms, allowing Jess to strip her. I smiled when I saw Maggie was wearing the same pale blue panties she had on the last time I saw them. Moving towards the center of the bed, I gave Maggie room to lay down.

She climbed in beside me and pulled the covers up over her. Jess quickly got into bed on the other side, leaving me sandwiched in the middle.

"I could get used to this," I said, trying to break the tension in the room. I at least got a few laughs from the girls.

Maggie rolled over to me. I slid my arm underneath her, pulling her closer and enjoying the feel of her against me. She ran her fingers over my cheek then rested her forehead against mine. Gently, she kissed me. The kiss grew hotter and more passionate as her hand slid down my chest and stomach. As she neared my cock, her eyes grew wider as she realized I was naked just like Jess was.

I felt another hand on me and saw Jess watching us.

Sensing Maggie's apprehension, Jess took her hand.

"Here," Jess said, guiding Maggie's hand to my cock. She touched it gingerly, lightly running her fingers over it. A tremor ran through me when she took hold of it firmly and began stroking it while we kissed.

"What do you want me to do?" Maggie asked me.

"Whatever you want," I replied.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Maggie slid down me and disappeared under the covers. Before I knew it, I felt her lips kiss the tip of my cock. A couple of more kisses, then she wrapped her lips around my cock and took me into her mouth. I gasped as she began working her head up and down my shaft.

Jess leaned over and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth to play with mine. We kissed for a bit before she squealed in surprise.

"Oh God, Jace. She's touching me." Jess breathed.

Jess lay back, resting her head on my shoulder. Maggie pulled the covers off, apologized for being hot, then resumed her work on us both. I watched her blonde hair fall around her face as she slowly slid up and down on me. Jess' moans pulled my attention over to her, where I saw Maggie's hand furiously rubbing Jess' clit. Jess' body started to tense up and I could see her legs start to tremble.

"Oh fuck, Jace." she breathed. "Oh God, baby. She's gonna make me cum."

As soon as she said it her back arched and she cried out as her orgasm washed over her. Maggie's hand continued to rub for a few seconds more, then shifted as she slid two fingers inside Jess. Jess cried out again as Maggie's fingers worked inside her. She looked over at me, her eyes wide in surprise pleasure. As Maggie's fingers moved and curled inside her, Jess started beathing harder. I reached around her, taking her breast in my hand and squeezing it as best I could. Maggie's mouth was making it difficult to concentrate.

"Oh sh-" Jess gasped. "Don't stop Maggie. Don't stop. Uhh. I... I... Ahhh!"

I watched as Maggie drove my sister to her second orgasm. Jess thrashed on the bed as Maggie's fingers continued their magic inside her. I could hear Jess' wet sounds slosh out of her as she climaxed.

Jess was a sweaty mess laying against me, breathing heavily in my ear. Her still twitching body pressed against mine, sending small jolts through me. Hearing and seeing my sister pushed over the edge twice like that was all I could take.

"Maggie, I'm gonna cum," I warned her through gritted teeth, giving her the chance to switch to her hand.