Dented Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jess had me hard and wet enough, she climbed up and positioned herself over me. Maggie watched raptly as Jess angled my cock then slid down, moaning softly as I filled her.

"Wow," she whispered, shifting her gaze constantly between me, Jess, and where we were joined. "You two are actually doing it."

"You've seen us before." Jess reminded her.

"Yeah. From a distance. This is so much better."

Maggie alternated between caressing both our chests as Jess rode me.

"It's okay." Jess said, struggling to form a sentence as I started thrusting into her.. "You can... touch yourself... if you want."

"I'd rather touch you," she said hungrily.

Maggie straddled my legs, pressing her chest against Jess' back. She reached around and between us, finding Jess' sensitive clit. I felt her fingertips slide across my shaft occasionally as she rubbed.

"Oh fuck, Maggie." she gasped. "Right there. Oh, God."

Jess trembled as Maggie rubbed, and I could feel her muscles inside clench and spasm around my cock. I slid my hands up Jess' chest, cupping her breasts and squeezing them in time with my thrusts. My own orgasm was getting closer, and I was trying to think of anything to postpone it.

"Oh God, Maggie. I'm gonna cum." Jess gasped as her body shook with her climax. Maggie nuzzled Jess' neck as Jess came in a throaty, rumbling growl. She bucked against me then fell forward, catching herself on the bed before our heads crashed into each other. She was breathing hard, smiling as I continued to slide in and out of her.

"Cum inside me, Jace," she whispered.

As Jess continued to tremble on top of me, Maggie moved her hand behind Jess and began massaging my balls. She looked over at me, smiling as she starting rubbing the part of my shaft that wasn't inside Jess. Well, that did it. Unable to hold back, I thrust one final time as I unloaded inside Jess. I felt Maggie's fingers pressing against me, feeling my cum race through with each pulse.

I heard Maggie moan and caught a glimpse of her other hand inside her pants, furiously rubbing herself. She rolled off of Jess and me, then curled up against me as the three of us cooled down.

Jess lifted up and I flopped out of her wetly. Maggie watched as a few small ribbons of my cum dripped out of Jess and onto my leg.

"Wow!" Maggie breathed. "You really cum inside her."

"You doubted?" I asked.

"No, but it's one thing to hear about it. It's another to actually see it."

"You still okay with it?"

"Okay? I love it." she looked over to me. "And I love you."

Maggie raised up enough to give me a kiss. Our lips met gently for a long and tender kiss.

"Hey," Jess said wearily, raising her hand. "Don't forget about me!"

"Never," I said, kissing her in an identical way.

"Me too," Maggie replied, giving Jess a kiss when we separated.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up. I looked back at the bed and saw Maggie and Jess climbing under the covers and cuddling. As I watched them snuggle together under the blanket, it suddenly hit me.

My life was had just gotten a lot more interesting.

*****

I knocked on the giant wooden doors, and the voice inside called "It's open!"

I knew Dad would be in here, as he was most afternoons. He blocked out his calendar every day from 3:30 pm on so he could enjoy the rest of his day in relative peace.

I walked in, finding Dad sitting in a large chair looking out onto DuSable Harbor and Lake Michigan. Being sixty floors up gave one a commanding view.

"Jace!" he exclaimed when he saw me. "Come in! I was just finishing up some work."

I chuckled at his code phrase for being caught doing nothing. He waved me over and poured me a few fingers of a bourbon he was enjoying. I swirled the amber liquid in the crystal glass, savoring the aroma before taking a sip. This was the good stuff. I sat in the chair beside him, sinking into the soft leather.

"One day." he said, mimicking Mufasa, "All of this will be yours."

"Circle of life?"

"Exactly." he laughed, taking another sip. He looked over at me, expectantly. "I love having you come up and visit me, Jace. You know you're welcome any time, but I get the feeling you have something to talk about."

"I do." I nodded. He was pretty sharp.

"Given your hesitation, I gather you think I won't be too happy."

"Probably not," I said, getting ready to deliver the news.

"Alright," he said cautiously, draining the last of his Bourbon before pouring another glass. "Now I'm ready. Spill."

"It's Maggie." I started, and Dad inhaled sharply.

"Ah," he said gravely. "Go on."

"Well. We're kind of... dating." I said, readying myself for the explosion. "Well, no, it's more than just dating. I love her, Dad. And she loves me."

Dad just sat there, looking into his glass. He gently swirled it around like he was trying to divine hidden truths in the liquid before taking another sip.

"Yeah, I thought this could happen," he said, smiling at me.

That was not one of the responses I had planned for.

"Not how I thought you'd react," I admitted.

"What were you expecting?"

"Not sure. Anger? Denial? Telling me what a huge mistake I'm making?"

"Jason," he said, turning to me. "You're not a little kid anymore. Neither of you are. I can't tell you what you should and shouldn't do. But I know you've got a good head on your shoulders. More than that, you have a good and decent heart."

He stood up, walking to the window to look down at the world below.

"I'm not going to lie. I hated their family. Still do really." He sighed, looking off into the distance.

I could see him struggling with something. A moment later, he resolved whatever internal conflict he was having and let it out.

"More than that, I hate myself. For failing you and your sister," he said, visibly upset.

"Dad, you didn't fail us!" I protested.

"No, Jace, you're wrong. You see, I come from a time where a man is taught that his primary responsibility is to provide for and protect his family. Above all else, that is his main job. And I didn't do that. That bastard took you from us right under my damn nose!"

He took another drink, steadying his nerves and trying to calm down.

"Worse, he took your futures from you. I love Jessica so much, but I know there's no chance she'll ever have a real relationship. She won't get married. She won't have kids. She's told us as much. She's accepted it and is just fine with it, but it's never sat well with me or your mom." He paused for another sip, but I didn't say anything to fill the void.

"It hasn't been easy on you either. Your leg aside, I know it's been hard having a girlfriend with Jess constantly needing you."

"It's made for some interesting moments," I admitted a little too freely. Maybe this stuff was stronger than I thought it was.

"Oh, I can bet." he laughed, then he'd up a hand. "No details, please."

"No details." I was laughing a little too.

Dad was silent for a moment, collecting his thoughts again.

"You weren't there immediately afterward. You didn't see their family. I never saw Maggie during all that. I guess they had the sense of mind to keep her out of it. So you never got to see those awful people."

He turned to me, resting on the credenza in front of the window.

"They never said they were sorry. Never wondered how you two were or anything. They just wanted to know how many zeros to put on the check to make the whole thing disappear." He shook his head angrily. "I thought we were done with them, then she threw that brick through the window and everything was suddenly fresh again."

"She's not the same person she was all those years ago, Dad."

"I know. Your mom seems to like her."

"You never have come by to meet her."

"I haven't. It's just hard for me, you know?"

"I do. But I'm amazed how she was able to change. The person they raised, the person who threw that brick, the person who went to jail, that person isn't Maggie anymore."

Dad looked at me, nodding slowly as he thought about what I said. He turned back and looked out the window, now shaking his head.

"God, I can't imagine what it was like growing up with them for parents."

"Maggie's told us about it."

I spent the next several minutes detailing out what Maggie had told us about growing up in that house and being compared to us. I finished by talking about how they abandoned her when she went to Logan.

"Jesus." he breathed, sitting back down in his chair heavily. "No wonder she was so screwed up." He looked over to me. "You said you love her?"

"Yes."

"How's Jess with all this?"

"They're like sisters now," I said, smiling at what that term meant for our situation.

"Really? She's that okay with it? And Maggie understands how Jess needs you?"

"Oh yeah. Jess had a major attack a while ago when I was late getting home. Maggie saw first hand how it is. She's also had a few minor incidents, and Maggie knows how much Jess needs me. She's fully aware that Jess will always be a part of my life. Our lives."

And our bed, but I didn't say that.

"That serious?" Dad asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Yeah, it is."

"Well, okay then."

Dad stood up, and I stood up as well. He reached out and gave me a hug with the mandatory man-pat on the back.

"I love you, Jace."

"Love you too, Dad."

"If you truly love her, if you can put aside your anger and all that for her, if Jess can accept her, then the least I can do is give her a chance."

"Thanks, Dad," I said.

We let go, and I turned to walk back to my office.

"I promise I'll come by and meet her soon," he said as I reached the door.

"No need," I said, smiling at his confused look. "I hired her as my admin assistant. You can see her when she starts next Monday."

Dad looked shocked for a moment, then bust out in a guffaw that carried through the heavy doors as they closed behind me.

*****

The three of us huddled around the cell phone on the counter, holding hands as we anxiously listened to the speaker.

"So." continued her parole officer. "Looks like your year is up. Tomorrow morning at 12:01 am, the monitor will be turned off. The light will glow a steady blue, and you'll be allowed to remove it. We'll send a courier to pick it up tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes, sir," Maggie said, almost bouncing off the walls.

"You will, of course, be on probation for several years, but you'll be free to do what you want and go where you want."

"Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome. Congratulations," he said before ending the call.

At midnight, we gathered in the living room. Mom and Dad had come over to join us as we watched the ankle monitor's light. At 12:01, it flashed green, yellow, red, then green once more, then finally turned a bright blue that stayed on.

Maggie sat in the chair, choking back the tears as I knelt on the floor and pulled her foot to me. With a screwdriver, I found the locking mechanism and worked it free as we had been instructed. A year of wear had made the clasp corroded so it took a bit of work to get it to pop open, but I was able to get it after a few tries.

The monitor clattered to the floor, pulling the band with it. An odd stillness filled the room as everyone looked at the plastic device and a magnificent realization took hold.

Maggie was free.

She looked at me, then fell into my arms crying. Jess and Mom were crying too, and even Dad had to wipe at his watery eyes. Maggie sat back in the chair, drying her eyes and admiring her now free leg. I rubbed the skin where the monitor had been. It was paler than the other ankle but just as smooth as the rest of her.

"It looks so different," she said as tears started to well in her eyes again. "It looks normal."

Still on my knee, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box. Maggie was so focused on her ankle that she didn't see it at first, but Jess did and grinned at me. Jess and I had discussed this at length and she even helped with planning and design. Mom, who I'm sure had an idea this was going to happen, still ooh'ed in excitement. She was bouncing on the sofa and was energetically tapping Dad's leg as if he wasn't paying attention already.

"Maggie I know you just got one shackle off," I started, "but I was hoping you'd be willing to put another one on."

I opened the box, revealing the engagement ring inside. It was a white-gold band with three strands of metal interwoven. In the center were three diamonds in a cluster. One strand and one stone for each of us. Maggie held her hand over her mouth, her chin trembling and her eyes dripping tears.

"I love you." I continued. "And I want you to be in my life forever. Will you marry me?"

Maggie tackled me, knocking me to the floor. It was sheer luck that I managed to hold onto the ring box.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she sobbed, face buried in my neck.

Jess immediately knelt down and wrapped her arms around us. Mom joined in as well, sandwiching me in the middle. Dad remained seated but nodded at me in approval with his lips pressed together. He took out a handkerchief and dabbed at his eyes. That was about as emotional as Dad usually got.

Hours later, when everyone had gone home, the three of us lay in our bed. Maggie's nude body was formed against mine. Jess was spooned behind Maggie, her brown hair draping down and clinging to Maggie's. Maggie rested her hand on my chest and she kept looking at the ring, a perpetual smile playing on her lips.

The sun was rising soon, but we didn't have any plans for the rest of the day. I kissed Maggie tenderly, then leaned over and kissed Jess. I reached under the pillow and pulled out another box. Maggie smiled as she realized what it was for. Inside was a ring made especially for Jess. It was a narrow Platinum band with three stones spaced evenly around it. Again, one for each of us.

When Maggie and I had discussed the possibility of getting married, we had come up with this idea for Jess. I was surprising them both tonight.

"Jess, as much as I want to marry you as well, and I'm sure Maggie would too, we can't. But we don't need a legal document or a big ceremony to commit our lives together, do we?"

"No." she whispered shakily.

"We make an odd family, but we want you to have this and know that it will be us, the three of us, always."

Jess took the ring and put it on her right hand. She kissed it, tears brimming in her eyes. Maggie took Jess' hand and also kissed the ring, then pulled her down and kissed her passionately. Jess' hand reached over and held mine as they kissed, pulling me over.

I caressed Maggie's soft skin, sliding my hands in between her and Jess to massage her full breasts. The back of my hand rubbed across Jess' nipple, and I heard soft moans from both. Jess' hand slowly moved down as she angled her hips away. I felt a shudder run through Maggie as Jess' fingers caressed Maggie's labia, slipping inside and sliding against her swollen clit.

Maggie's head fell against Jess' shoulder as Jess sped up slightly and kissed Maggie's forehead. I reached down behind Maggie and gently pushed a finger inside her. She gasped as my sister and I simultaneously pleasured her. As we both moved within her, her body started to writhe between us. She rolled her head over and looked at me. She pulled me to her, kissing me. Our tongues danced across each other for a moment as I slid a second finger into her. Jess was massaging her clit faster and harder as I pumped my finger into her. Maggie's head jerked away as her orgasm coursed through her, crying out and shaking in between us. The muscles inside her spasmed against my fingers as a flood of her juices coated them.

As the last spasms shook her Jess and I withdrew our hands. I rolled Maggie onto her back, and Jess quickly scrambled down between Maggie's legs. I watched in unabashed lust as Jess pushed Maggie's legs up and apart and lowered her head into Maggie's center. Maggie's back arched and held onto Jess' head as Jess began sucking on her clit.

The sights and sounds were more than enough to send my cock into full rigidity. I moved behind Jess to stand at the foot of the bed. As I ran my hands along her upturned ass, she raised it and spread her legs open for me. I ran the tip of my cock between her lips, drawing out her moisture and making sure I was fully coated before trying to push into her.

I didn't push hard or fast into my sister, not wanting to distract her from pleasuring my fiance. I was enjoying the sight as Maggie's hips started thrusting against Jess' mouth. Maggie looked up at me, then down at Jess, breathing hard as Jess brought her closer to another orgasm.

"Oh fuck," Maggie said hoarsely, looking at me. "God I love you. I love you both so much."

Maggie's hands ran through Jess' hair, holding her in place as Maggie started to tremble and jerk. I felt Jess' hand reached between her legs and start to rub her own clit, trying to match speeds with her tongue. Her fingertips brushed against my shaft, sending shivers racing through my spine.

"I'm going to cum Jess." Maggie cried, "Don't stop. Make me cum baby. God, make me cum. Yes, yes, yes, ahhhhh!"

Maggie's face contorted in a soundless cry as she came. Then she threw her head back, screaming out and thrashing against Jess, who was holding on and trying to keep her tongue against Maggie's clit.

Jess' hand kept rubbing, and I could feel her pussy tighten around me. Her back arched, and I had to change my angle to keep inside her. Jess was no longer licking but was resting her head against Maggie's thigh. Maggie was caressing Jess' hair, quietly urging her to cum as well. I sped up a little, hoping she'd be able to cum before me.

Jess buried her head in Maggie's slit once more, moaning as she came. I held her hips against me, making sure I stayed inside her. Maggie's eyes fluttered as her sensitive clit was stimulated by Jess' heavy breathing.

Recovering, Jess rolled over and lay there panting. I took in the sight of my two beautiful girls, both on their backs, their pussies glistening and their bodies flushed. Maggie saw me looking and raised her arms, inviting me. I crawled up to her, lowering myself when I was in position. Between Jess' juices coating my cock and Maggie's thoroughly soaked pussy, I slid into her easily. She wrapped her legs around my hips and used them to push me into her.

"I love feeling you inside me," she said, kissing me.

"Mmmm. I love it too." I kissed her back, thrusting into her.

Beside us, Jess propped up on her side and smiled. She reached over and tweaked Maggie's nipple before squeezing and kneading her soft breast. Maggie, already sensitive from earlier, closed her eyes and bit her lip as she started to cum. I kept pumping into her as she neared.

"Cum for me, Magpie," I said, using my pet name for her. "Cum for both of us."

Maggie exploded underneath me, her hand clawing at my back waves of pleasure rippled through her. I slowed down, feeling my own orgasm getting closer as Maggie's pushed me nearer to the edge.

"I'm about to cum," I warned, expecting Maggie to let me up. She had tried birth control pills, but they really made her sick. She didn't like the idea of IUDs or anything else inside, so she remained unprotected. Since Jess was a willing recipient, it usually wasn't a concern.

"Stay here," she said as I started to pull out.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Mmhmm." she nodded. "I want to feel you cum inside me." she breathed. "Make me yours forever."

Jess giggled as I sped up again, getting closer and closer. Her hand snaked behind us, massaging my balls as they tightened as my orgasm hit. Crying out, I drove myself deeper into Maggie as my semen rushed out. Maggie tensed too, feeling my cum rush into her. I held on to her, my body trembling as the last spurts of cum shot into her unprotected body. When I regained my senses, I pushed myself up and over her. She looked up at me, smiling.