Dented Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, she sped up and sucked on me a little harder. I wasn't able to hold it back any longer. I groaned loudly I unloaded my cum into Maggie's eager mouth. I threw my head back into the pillow as she worked her mouth with my pluses, milking out every drop of cum she could.

"That was a lot," she said after swallowing. She continued to slowly stroke me as she looked up at me.

"uh huh." was all I could manage.

Maggie slowly pulled her fingers out of Jess, causing Jess to moan softly. With a devilish gleam in her eye, she smiled at me as she made a show of licking her fingers clean. My cock pulsed again her hand, surprising us both.

"Come here," I said, pulling Maggie up. Jess and I made room and Maggie crawled in between us. She lay on her side, facing me.

"Did you like it?" she asked me.

"I loved it," I said, kissing her. "And you." I rolled her onto her back. "Your turn."

Jess didn't give her any time to protest as she locked her lips onto Maggie's. Maggie moaned as Jess slid her hand up and cupped Maggie's chest. Maggie returned the favor, squeezing Jess' breasts and trapping her nipples between her fingers.

I pulled on Maggie's panties and she lifted her hips to let me slide them off. Hesitantly, Maggie opened her legs for me, allowing me to see her pussy for the first time. She kept everything fully shaved between her legs, and I could faintly smell the shaving cream and soap she'd used before coming to our room.

I kissed her mons, then lightly kissed down one thigh and up the other. She was gyrating her hips slightly as if beckoning me to go further. I kissed the outside lips gently and heard her gasp softly. Her hands reached down and held her lips open. Her clit, larger than Jess', stood out. I kissed it, then gently sucked it in between my lips. She tasted incredible; I alternated between sucking and licking her clit and lapping up her juices. Slowly, I slid two fingers inside her like I had seen her do to Jess earlier. Her pussy was tight and squeezed my fingers as I worked them inside her.

Maggie's moans grew more and more frequent as I continued working on her. Her hips began bucking against my mouth so frantically I had to use my other hand to hold her down.

"Oh fuu-" she started to cry out, but her orgasm stopped any sound. Her face contorted as her pussy clamped around my fingers and a small flood of fluid poured out of her. As her orgasm reached its peak, she found her voice and cried out as she collapsed onto the bed. She lay there twitching as my fingers slowed down. I gave her clit one last hard lick which caused her to spasm involuntarily.

Jess held her as she came down, kissing her forehead. She saw me looking up at them, then motioned for me to take her place. Jess scooted over and I moved up in between them. Maggie rolled over to me, smiling like an idiot.

"Holy shit." she breathed. "I don't think I've ever cum like that."

"It's always better when it's with someone you love," I said, realizing that it sounded a lot dopier out loud than it did in my head.

"I don't think I can do anything else tonight," Maggie said, her eyes drooping. "I'm exhausted."

She started to get up, but I held her in place.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked incredulously.

"I just thought-"

"Stay." Jess and I said together.

"With us." I said, then added, "With me."

"You're definitely a part of this family now," Jess said. "You're stuck with us."

Maggie lay down beside me as a tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away and sniffled a little.

"Sorry," she said softly.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for," I said, kissing her.

With Maggie on one side and Jess on the other, I lay on my back and closed my eyes.

*****

We all woke suddenly to Jess' phone ringing. She fumbled for it before finally answering.

"Hello? What? When? Shit. What's the impact? What did the vendor say? Uh huh. Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"That did not sound good," I said, sitting up.

"It's not. The servers are down."

"Which ones?"

"Uh... All of them." She said helplessly. "The HP rep is on his way in, but I need to be there."

"Need me to go in too?"

"No, I don't think so." Jess sighed as she got out of bed. "All the processes finished before the crash, so right now it's just recovery and validation. But keep your phone nearby just in case."

I grabbed my phone and looked at it. No messages or notifications.

"Wonder why I didn't get anything?" I mused out loud.

Jess scrolled through her phone for a moment before nodding.

"The notices are still going to your old admin," she said as she started gathering up her clothes. "Really Jace, she retired four weeks ago. You really need to replace the position."

"I know, I know," I said, properly chastised.

Jess tapped a few things on her phone.

"I'm guessing she had routed all notifications to you through her. Her credentials were purged last weekend, so they all died before they got to you."

She quickly threw on some jeans and a sweatshirt.

"I gotta go. If I need you, I'll call."

Jess kissed us goodbye, then was out the door.

"You two have fun," she called out as she hurried to her car.

The house was eerily silent as Maggie and I looked at each other. She bit her lower lip slightly as she moved closer to me.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked innocently.

"I know what I want," she said, running her hand down my chest. "Just not sure if you want it too."

"Let me guess," I said, pulling her to me. "You want me to kiss you."

"Uh huh."

"To touch you?"

"Yeah." she breathed.

"What else?" I asked, almost whispering it into her ear. "Tell me what you want."

"I... I want you... Inside me." she bit her lower lip as she looked up at me.

I didn't have time to respond. Her hands immediately slid down to my dick, grasping it as she started to stroke me. I lowered my head and began kissing her breasts, gently sucking on each nipple while I massaged the other. She moaned and ran her free hand through my hair, pulling it slightly as my tongue slid across her nipple. Her body trembled as my hand slid down to her thighs, caressing the soft skin between her legs. She parted her legs as my hand began to slide up and down her lips. I slipped my finger inside her, causing her to take a shuddering breath.

My finger found her clit, already slippery with her juices. I rolled her onto her back as my hand continued to work on her pussy, rubbing a little faster and harder than before.

Her body slowly began to respond to my touch. At first she was still, just laying there with her eyes closed. Then she started breathing harder and heavier, and soon I could feel her legs start to slightly shake and tremble. I knew she was closer when she started to moan.

"Oh God." she whispered. "I'm so close."

I didn't say anything. I just smiled and started rubbing her faster. Her pale breasts flushed pink as she neared her orgasm.

"Oh God don't stop." she said breathlessly, repeating it over and over. "don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop. ahhh... ahhhh... AHHHHH!"

I held on to her as she came, feeling her body spasm against mine. I slowed my hand, only gently touching her clit. Each stroke caused her breath to catch.

"Stopstopstopstop." she said quickly, trying to catch her breath. "That's a great way to wake up."

I kissed her, then moved to kneel between her legs. I looked down, taking in the sight of her spread beneath me. She looked up at me and smiled, then her eyes drifted down to my engorged cock pointing at her slit. She looked a little worried.

"You okay?" I asked. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yeah," she said, voice trembling.

"I don't want you to do something you're not ready for," I said, ready to stop if she wanted me to.

"I'm ready. It's just." she started."Well... This will be the first real dick I've had inside me."

I paused for a moment, letting that sink in. "Wait a minute. You said you preferred guys to girls. If I'm the first, how would you know?"

Maggie gave a small, self-conscious laugh. "Well, I've done stuff with my mouth and hands to a couple of guys before. And I enjoyed that more than anything with a girl. Plus I've seen stuff on the internet. I've used toys on myself, and the women at Logan can be pretty inventive when it comes to strapons." She looked up at me. "Just never had the real thing."

"So are you absolutely sure you want this?" I asked.

"Yes." she nodded emphatically as she reached down to guide me into her. "I want you to be my first. But..."

"But what?" I asked concerned.

"I'm not on any birth control. Just wanted to make sure you knew that."

"Good to know," I said, leaning back.

"Yeah. I've always been pretty regular and there's not much need for it in a women's prison," she said dryly.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I still want you inside me. You just won't be able to cum inside me."

"It's a bit risky. Are you sure?"

"Positive," Maggie said, pulling me closer to her. "I trust you completely."

I leaned over Maggie as she positioned my tip inside her soft folds. I slowly pushed a little into her, then pulled back out, drawing her juices out with me each time. Maggie's eyes were closed and she sighed each time I pushed into her.

In moments, I was fully ensheathed inside Maggie. When our hips met, Maggie looked up at me with small tears in her eyes.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, concerned.

"Not at all." she shook her head slightly, causing a tear to roll down her cheek. "It feels amazing. Better than I could have hoped. Better than any toy, that's for sure."

Maggie wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to her. We kissed as I began slowly thrusting into her.

"I'm glad... you're my first," she said in between thrusts. "I want you... to be... my last... my only."

"You realize what that means, right?" I asked, slowing down.

Maggie pulled me onto her, obviously comfortable with my weight on her, and wrapped her arms around my neck. She looked up at me, eyes shimmering with barely contained tears.

"It means that you'll never leave me and I'll never leave you. That I'll have a family that I love and who loves me. A place where I belong."

"Are you absolutely sure you want to be part of this crazy family?" I asked.

"One Hundred Percent," she said, emphasizing each word with a quick kiss.

I kissed her fully, her lips parting to meet mine as our tongues lightly touched. I resumed making love to her, slowly sliding in and out of her. She pulled her knees up, letting me push deeper into her.

Breaking our kiss, I leaned back onto my knees, letting me look down at Maggie. Her bright blue eyes were only half opened as I thrust into her. I glanced down and watched as her labia wrapped around my shaft, spreading them apart and showing me her glistening clit. Each thrust caused her breasts to bounce slightly. I reached down, taking hold of one in my hand, squeezing it and playing with her nipple.

I licked my thumb, then reached down and placed it on her swollen clit. As I pressed down and rubbed my thumb in tiny circles, Maggie moaned and arched her back.

"Oh God." she breathed. "You're gonna make me cum, Jace."

"Good. Cum for me." I replied gently, speeding my thumb up and pressing a little harder.

Maggie's hips bucked against mine, and I moved my other hand to hold on to her. I started thrusting harder and faster, trying to match her gyrations. Then, in a howling cry, she came. Her back arched up and her legs went stiff. I continued rubbing her clit and plunging into her through her orgasm, Her tight pussy spasmed around my cock, almost bringing me to the edge. I stopped my motions, afraid of cumming too soon. Her muscles continued twitching around my shaft and I had to pull out before I came, causing Maggie to gasp in surprise.

"I want you on top," I said as I cooled down a bit and my impending orgasm subsided.

I rolled onto my back and Maggie quickly climbed on top of me. In a flash, she had slid me back inside her and rested her hands on my chest. We lay like that for a moment, my cock fully ensheathed inside her while we kissed.

Slowly, she began to move up and down my shaft, eyes closed and her mouth slightly open, a slight smile playing at her lips. A soft sigh escaped each time our bodies came together.

"Getting close again?" I asked.

"No, not really." she smiled down at me. "I just love the feeling of you inside me. Besides," she started moving faster. "I want you to cum."

"It won't be much longer if you keep that up." I cautioned her.

She squeezed her muscles around my cock as she bounced up and down on me. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, squeezing and massaging them. In moments, I felt the familiar pressure build up inside me.

"I'm really close," I warned her.

To be honest, I wasn't sure what she was going to do. A part of me was worried she'd stay on top, getting me to cum inside her unprotected.

I was surprised that a part of me was okay with that.

Any fears were put to rest when she jumped off of me and took me into her mouth. Using her hands, tongue, and lips, she started sucking and stroking me at the same time while she gently squeezed my balls. Already close, this pushed me over the edge. I cried out as I came, feeling my cum flood Maggie's mouth. As the last pulses died down, she tenderly kissed the tip and gently squeezed the last drops of my cum out.

She didn't make a funny face or do any show of forcing herself to swallow my cum. She just crawled up beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you," she said, kissing my chest.

"I love you too."

*****

We eventually got out of bed and went into the shower. We were both spent from this morning, but that doesn't mean we didn't enjoy ourselves. We spent a long time under the shower, slowly washing each other. I spent extra time washing her, letting my soapy hands run all over her exposed skin. Her monitor was supposedly waterproof, but we still tried to keep it from getting too wet. When she knelt down to wash my legs, she hesitated when she got to my damaged calf.

"It's okay," I told her. "You don't have to get that one."

"No, it's not that," she said, looking up at me. Her wet hair was plastered around her head. "I was just... nevermind."

I sat down on the shower floor beside her with my back against the wall. Maggie scooted between my legs, leaning her back against my chest. The warm water rained down on us as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Tell me," I said.

"It's stupid."

"Now I really wanna hear it." I poked her.

"It's selfish."

"But...?"

"Well, seeing your leg reminds me of my brother."

"Yeah." I agreed, grimacing at the unpleasant memories.

"It's twisted, I know. But thinking of him reminds me of my parents and how awful they were. How they pushed and pushed, and how that shaped my decisions. In a weird way, if it wasn't for them and how screwed up they were, we never would have met."

"You don't know that," I said.

"Given the life father wanted, I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet. I wouldn't have you and Jess. And I feel terrible for it, but in a way, I'm grateful for the twisted path that got me here."

I held her for a moment, thinking about what she'd said.

"If getting my leg torn up is what it took to have you here with us, I'd make that sacrifice again in a heartbeat."

She sniffed, and I looked down at her.

"You know, you really don't need to cry," I said, hugging and rocking her.

"They're happy tears," she said, laughing a little. "I'm just not used to them."

*****

That afternoon Maggie and I were laying on the bed relaxing. She was resting against me, reading her Kindle while I was looking through a few business journals. Her fingertips idly traced a lazy pattern around my thigh. I'm pretty sure I read the same paragraph six times and I couldn't tell you a single thing it was about. My free hand began moving up her side and under her t-shirt. She looked over at me, a gleam in her eyes as her fingers crept up the leg of my shorts.

"Jace?!" we heard Jess call out from the living room. Maggie and I both jumped in surprise. We had expected to hear the garage door open when she came home. Instead, she came in through the front door.

I briefly wondered why she did that, then the answer hit me with a cold chill. Coming in the front door was quicker.

"Oh shit." I breathed as I stood up.

"What?" Maggie asked, alarmed.

Before I could answer, Jess burst into the room. She was out of breath, but not frantic. She wasn't having a full blown attack, but she was close. Really, really close.

Jess hurried over and pounced on me, knocking me back onto the bed. Maggie joined us, wrapping her arms around Jess.

"It's okay, Jess," I whispered.

"We're here," Maggie said as she ran her hand up and down Jess' back.

When Jess had attacks in the past, Maggie had kept her distance. Now she willing inserted herself in the middle of it. That's when I realized that Maggie was definitely here to stay.

It took several minutes before Jess was herself again. She lay straddling me while Maggie and I rubbed her back. Eventually, she looked up at me and then over to Maggie, who was laying beside us. Maggie didn't look upset or scared. She was concerned for Jess.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We got everything back up and running," she explained, resting her head on my chest, "and I was on my way home. I was wondering if you two had... you know. And that got me thinking about the last time we'd been together. Then I realized that you didn't cum. It's been a while since you did inside me. That triggered something."

"Sorry," I said, then realized I was apologizing for not cumming. It felt a little weird, to be honest.

"It's okay," Jess said, taking a deep, cleansing breath. She smiled at us reassuringly. "I'm fine now."

"Good." Maggie kissed Jess' cheek. "We were worried about you."

Jess looked at the two of us then asked with a hint of a tease in her voice.

"So? What did you two do while I was gone?"

"Ummm. Uh. Well..." I stammered.

"You did?!" she asked excitedly.

"We did," I admitted with a sigh.

"Well? Details!" she said, sitting up but still straddling me.

Maggie looked at me questioningly.

"Well, we did agree on no secrets," I said.

Maggie shrugged then proceeded to tell her what we did. She was blushing the entire time and I know I was too. While she was telling the story, I was watching Jess' reactions, trying to gauge how bitter or jealous she was going to be.

"That sounds awesome!" Jess exclaimed when Maggie finished. "I'm very happy for you!"

"Really?" Maggie and I both asked, surprised.

"I was worried you'd be pissed or something," Maggie admitted.

"To be honest, I was a little worried about that myself," Jess admitted. "But I'm not. I'm truly happy for you."

Jess wiggled her hips against me, grinding into me a little.

"And just a little horny," she said mischievously, then looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry, but I really need you, Jace."

Jess stood up and began to take her clothes off.

"Oh, okay." Maggie chuckled surprised. "Just like that, huh?"

"Sorry, Maggie," Jess said as she unbuttoned her jeans and slid out of them. "Does this make you uncomfortable?"

"No, not at all. I just didn't expect you to be so... you know... open about it."

"No secrets, remember?"

Jess grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down, freeing my growing cock. She leaned down and took me into her mouth, sucking and stroking me to full hardness.

"I think someone is going to get lucky again today," Maggie said, grinning at me. She pulled my head to hers and kissed me. "I've been wanting to see this up close for a while now."