Developing Friends Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the lens Robert was getting the shots he wanted. Anna, her arms spread out as she held the worktop, head back in ecstasy as Dave sucked on a nipple with his hand up her skirt. Another and Anna had raised the skirt, her knickers still on, but pulled aside with Dave's hand on her pussy, finger deep inside her, palm grinding her clitoris as he kissed her neck and she held the back of his head. The camera caught it all, except the groans of the pair and the scent of sex in the room. Anna would reach down to hold Dave's hard cock briefly, but knew that he might cum, but wanting Robert to get the shot of her with her fingers around his shaft as his fingers played with her pussy.

Robert swapped cameras, moving in close as Anna lifted the skirt, seeing the finger where it entered her through the 28mm wide angle macro lens and then swapping to get a tighter frame with a 50mm lens, only the hand, the dishevelled knickers and Anna's pussy in the viewfinder, the wet skin on her thighs shining for the camera, the slurping of the finger as it moved inside her the only thing missing from the shot.

Anna was groaning more now, her eyes closing as she neared her climax, but opening to stare at her boyfriend through the lens he pointed at her. He smiled and her head fell back, mouth open in a long, low groan as she held Dave close to her, his finger gripped by her pulsing vagina, hand wet as her juices flowed out, lubricating his movements against her swollen clitoris. Then she opened her eyes at the younger man and buried her face in his neck as she cried out in pleasure, hips rocking to get his finger deeper as he ground his hand on her twitching body.

Robert wound on quickly as his girlfriend shuddered in Dave's grip, her body becoming limp as the orgasm waned, her arms around the young man's neck keeping her from falling backwards, his hand between her wide legs holding her up.

"So. Good." she gasped into his ear and he slowed his movements, although his finger was having trouble doing much as her cunt was gripping it so tight. "Thank you, David" she added, with a soft kiss on his ear. He didn't know much, but he knew to stop moving as her body twitched with the afterglow of the orgasm, his hand on her pussy still the main thing that stopped her from falling to the floor.

"Thank you" he whispered back and he slowly began to pull out of her. His finger was soaked, but the lubricant was almost useless against the strong grip of her vaginal walls. Anna let out a gentle hiss as she felt him leave her and he felt her body surrender the digit and it slid out, running it up, between her splayed lips and over the sensitive tip of her clitoris, causing her legs to buckle again, her arms around his neck saving her.

Robert got in close, wanting to get the shot. The finger glistened in the light as Dave held it up between their faces, both he and Anna smiling as they looked at the wrinkled skin of the finger, soaked with her cum. The camera clicked as Anna put her tongue out to lick over the fingernail to taste herself and clicked again as Dave licked the tip to savour the depth of Anna's body. Another photo, this time Dave sucking the tip in his mouth as Anna licked over the finger, both enjoying the taste of her orgasm. The final shot on the roll was the the two enjoying the liquid as the pair kissed the wet digit and the other's lips, the finger between them as their lips closed on the other. Robert quickly rewound and loaded another roll as they kissed, he needed to be ready.

Anna moved back and smiled at Dave. "Thank you for a lovey orgasm, David." She said as her hand ran over his chest and down to his hips. Her eyes followed and she saw his cock was leaking, the head soaked now. She could fee the wet patch on her dress where his penis had pressed against it and knew the younger man was ready to burst. Her fingers curled and softly ran up the hard shaft, feeling it twitch under her touch. She smiled with a warmth that made more clear liquid to flow out of the younger man.

Robert clicked the shutter and wound on fast as Anna stroked the body of the young man, slowly lowering herself to her knees in front of him. He moved closer to capture her as she pushed her tongue out to lick the arrowhead at the underside of the head of Dave's cock, the camera capturing the moment, but not the trembling and twitching of the penis as Anna licked. Her hand went around it to hold it steady as she kissed the cock, her tongue reaching around the underside of the ridge and running along the edge. Dave shivered and groaned as Anna's mouth went to work, eyes wide as he watched her licking him, her tongue running over the wide slit to take his clear liquid as soon as it left his body, lapping at the warm essence and swallowing it, her tongue bathing the swollen head of his cock as he reached down to stroke her head. She looked up at him and smiled as he caressed her hair. Then she opened her mouth wide.

The shutter fired as her lips took in the head of the cock, then slid down, Anna's mouth engulfing the eighteen year old cock almost to its full length. Dave could only groan loudly and rest a hand on the back of Anna's head, the other holding to the kitchen worktop to steady his wobbling legs. Slowly she raised herself off, holding just the head in her mouth, her tongue lapping the underside as her eyes flicked up to Dave's and shone. He groaned again and pushed his hips forward and she moved down to take him deep again.

Anna knew he was close, she could feel him swelling between her lips and her hand went to the base of his cock, fingers resting on his balls as they stirred, ready to unload. She slid her mouth up and off him, licking the wet head so that he could look down and see, long languid licks as his eyes widened and hers smiled. "Any second", she thought and took him back inside her mouth and sucked hard.

Dave thrust his hips forward as Anna moved her head back, her hand squeezing the cock as it began to swell and pulse. She flicked her tongue over the head as she held it in her mouth and the warm liquid squirted out to hit the back of her mouth, She released him from her lips and he pushed his hips forward, her hand gripping his shaft as he released again, in time to the camera clicking as the stream of creamy liquid shot out to land on her cheek and down her face, a string between her open lips and ending dangling off her chin. Robert caught it on film, then caught the next shot as Anna lifted herself to aim the cock against her chest, the sperm pooling in the hollow at the bottom of her throat as the rest ran in a streak down to a breast. She pressed her breasts against Dave as he continued to shoot his sperm, the thick, bubbling cream firing from him over Anna's chest as she squeezed the shaft to milk the last of his spunk out of him while he pulsed in her hand, hips twitching and cock head swelling with each release of the juice.

Robert moved in again to get the shots of Anna's breasts as the white fluid ran and pooled on them. A string of semen ran from her chin and added to the streams over her tits. She ran her tongue around her lips as Robert photographed her licking the cum from her mouth.

Dave was spent and he slumped down with Anna, on his knees. She pulled him close, one hand still holding his softening cock and opened her sperm covered lips to him as he willing accepted the kiss. Robert clicked away as Anna pulled back slightly, lifting up so she was slightly higher than the younger man, a string of sperm running from her mouth into his. She lifted her head more as she pushed the liquid from her mouth to the former owner of the semen and his tongue raised to lick it, the semen covered tongues touching for the Robert to photograph. Anna pressed her mouth to Dave's and pushed her tongue inside to kiss him deeply as her spunk covered breasts pressed to his chest.

"Thank you" he gasped when they broke apart and she smiled at him and lifted herself on her knees.

"You got the bullseye, David" she said, and held a breast out for his mouth, the hard, red nipple covered in the thick semen of the younger man. He opened wide and sucked her clean as the shutter fired again and again, tongue flicking the underside of the nipple and she pulled away for the camera before pressing her breast to his wide lips again, hand holding his head tight as he suckled on her hard nipple, her head hanging back as his tongue went to work again.

"Only a couple of shots left" Robert broke the spell and the couple looked at him, Anna clearly thinking of what to do next before looking at Dave.

"Stand up please, David" and the younger man did, still following her directions for this photoshoot.

Robert knelt next to his girlfriend for the last couple of photos on the roll. Dave's cock had softened enough to hang down and Anna opened her mouth underneath the head, backlit for a silhouette shot. Robert loved the composition through the lens and after the camera fired, she moved up to take the cock into her mouth again, half of it vanishing between her lips as Robert captured the moment. He looked at the camera, still one, maybe two photos left. and Anna knelt, holding Dave's cock as she thought of the next pose.

Robert pressed the shutter. The couple were still backlit and would be mainly in profile for the photo as Anna took Dave;s cock into her mouth, taking advantage of him getting soft to swallow it all, only moving back a fraction so the shaft could be seen between her mouth and Dave's body. His hand rested on the back of her head as Robert directed. The film was wound on and there was still a frame left.

This time they would be lit properly and the final frame was exposed, Dave standing, Anna kneeling, her mouth around his cock, lips pressed against his pubic hair as she had his whole cock in her mouth, her hands around him, holding his buttocks, his hands on her head, holding her as she deep throated him, his head bent back with pleasure that was not staged. Only they knew he wasn't fully hard, but he began to grow in her mouth and throat as they held for the photo and as soon as the shutter fired, she pulled back and his spit covered cock popped from her mouth. She smiled up at him, then to Robert as he began to rewind the film. Then she opened her mouth and took him fully inside again and a small shot of sperm was fired straight into her stomach as he shuddered with joy.

Anna wandered off to the living room, her hand reaching around to pull the zip of her dress up, the material pressing to her sperm streaked breasts now, as Dave slumped on a chair in the kitchen, watching as Robert took out the used film and loaded both cameras with more black and white.

"You were a good model, Dave." He said, as he closed the back of one camera, putting it on the table as he loaded the other.

"Thanks, but I was just doing what Anna told me." He replied, partly as a way of an excuse for the fact he had just finger fucked Robert's girlfriend to orgasm and then received a blow job from her.

"It was great" the older man said. "You really gave her a good orgasm" and then placed the second camera down. Nodding then and adding "Do you fancy taking some shots now?"

Dave was still breathless and was trying to get his jeans back on, leaving the slightly wet underwear off. He pulled his t-shirt over his head as he accepted the offer, hoping to see and experience more with Anna, even it was through a lens.

"Great, let's go" and Robert headed off as Dave scooped the cameras up and followed.

Anna sat on the sofa, her arms down and out beside her, dress hem slightly lifted, but looking quite demure, despite the streams of sperm running from the hollow of her throat and across her breasts. There was also a smear of semen on her cheek as Dave hadn't kissed that clean.

Robert stood in front of her and looked around as Dave followed him in. "You know how the camera works?" he asked as the young man knelt on the floor, holding one of the cameras to his face to judge the field of view.

"Yeah, I think so. The green light on the side shows it's the correct exposure and the shutter speed is on top" he said, as he studied the dials on the camera.

"Great" Robert said, looking at Anna and smiling, "Just shoot. Swap between the two for different angles and views. There is more film on the table, if you use these and we can develop them later, if you want."

Dave mumbled and got worried, but it felt as if Robert just wanted the young man to be there and capture something of the action.

Anna scooted forward on the sofa and reached out to her boyfriend's trouser waistband, smiling at Dave as she did so. He saw the smile through the viewfinder and clicked then wound on the film. He couldn't wind the film as fast as Robert, but he hoped to get most of any action. Anna smiled at him again, this time, just for him, not the film inside the camera, then she pulled Robert closer.

Her fingers slowly pulled the zip down as Dave took the shots, capturing the moment her hands spread the trousers wide and pushed them down, her lover not wearing underwear and his cock spring up towards her face. Her lips kissing it gently as she slid the trousers down fully.

Robert bent and reached for the dress zip, Dave moving around to get a close up of his fingers as they held the zip and lowered it. Clicking and winding as Robert's hands pushed the straps from Ann's shoulders and she sat back to allow the material to fall, her breasts exposed for her lover, the semen of another man over them. Robert knelt and they kissed before he pushed her back slightly to open his mouth over a nipple, the one that Dave had licked clean a little while ago. The younger man was getting hard thinking that he had sucked that very nipple.

Anna's nipples were now hard again, the red skin seeming to strain to get free of the pink areola as they reached out for her lover's mouth.

Robert had stepped out of his trousers and stood to pull his t-shirt over his head. Dave took the profile shot of the couple, him naked, hard cock pointing out towards his girlfriend, her dress pulled down to expose her breasts as her hand reached out, fingers splayed as Dave clicked the shutter before wrapping around the stiff shaft.

Anna turned to look at Dave, her smiling eyes making him harden as they bore into him. He moved closer to her face as she opened her lips and began to lick the swollen head of her lover's cock. Her eyes were looking directly into the film as Dave clicked to capture her tongue wrapping around the skin beneath the red head, tongue flicking up as the shutter fired, lapping the seeping clear liquid as she had done to Dave earlier, this time her eyes fixed on the lens and Dave behind it.

She gave the head a little kiss on the very tip, then opened her mouth and took most of her lover inside as both men groaned, the clicking of the shutter drowned out by gasps.

Robert had watched Anna cum with Dave and then seen her fellate him, so he was quite horny and knowing the younger man was taking photos as his dick disappeared into her mouth was getting him close, but she pulled up and kissed and licked him for the camera, allowing her lover to regain some control.

Dave looked through the lens, finger hovering on the shutter as Robert put his hands on Anna's head and pushed. He pressed down as her cheek bulged with the head of her lover's cock, the photographer moving around to capture the scene from next to Robert, Anna's face in focus as the cock stretched her lips, Robert's fingers twined in her hair as she took most of his cock into her.

Dave settled back a bit, getting wider shots as Robert's hips moved and Anna's head bobbed, both gasping now as the pace increased. Dave took some close ups and Anna moved back so the ridge of Robert's cock poked clear of her lips as she held him in her mouth, then slowly working down his shaft and pulling back to show the wet smear of her spit on the cock. She held the cock and licked up the arrowhead and over the frenulum as Dave got the shots, Robert looking down at the camera close to his cock as Anna licked the head.

Her hands went to Robert's buttocks and held him as he began to move faster, pushing deep into her. She wanted his cum now, yearned for him to shoot into her mouth and also over her breasts to join Dave's semen there. His breathing was faster and Dave sensed it, holding his finger over the shutter in anticipation.

Robert groaned and pushed forward, bending to place his hands on Anna's shoulders as his hips twitched and he filled his lover's mouth with the hot, salty sperm.

Anna pulled back and Dave pressed the shutter as the next load fired out. The young man didn't know if he got the picture, but kept the camera to his face and quickly wound on to shoot again just as Robert did, the second and third streams hitting Anna's chin and breasts and, like she had with him, Dave watched as she raised herself and pushed her breasts to the spasming cock to let it unload all over her chest and up to her throat.

Dave kept taking photos as Robert held Anna's head and pushed the cock between her lips, the sperm leaving the open slit just as the tip reached her mouth, her opening lips coated with the sticky cream as it splashed over her mouth and face before the cock found the hole and the last of the semen was deposited in her mouth. He wound again, but the lever stuck, the film was finished.

Dave grabbed the other camera and captured the last moments as Robert kneeled down and kissed Anna, her eyes on the camera again as she opened her mouth and poked her tongue out to her lover, showing it covered in sperm. The lovers embraced as he and Anna had done after he had ejaculated in and on her and Robert kissed the semen covered breasts. licking a nipple clean, even if he hadn't scored a bullseye, his semen had run down to coat the areola.

Anna turned to the young man and leant backwards, her arms behind her, pushing her breasts up for the lens, the sticky liquid pooled and streaking her tanned skin, a sliver of semen ran from her chin and Dave moved closer to get a better shot, framing her open lips and the sperm as it hung from her face, another streak of spunk visible on the side of her nose along with Dave's own drying semen on her cheek. She turned her face as the photos we taken, placing a fingertip in one blob that was clinging to the side of a breast and holding her breasts together for one photo, the streaks of sperm sticking together and stringing out as the breasts were released, while the camera clicked.

The final photo and Robert stood behind Anna, his cock limp now and hanging down, her face turned towards it as she leaned back to show her breasts better to the lens, the light glinting on the spit-wet cock and the semen that stuck to her, Anna's tongue out to lick the dangling head of the cock.

Dave rewound the films as the couple kissed again, holding each other, lovers' whispers shared between them.

The younger man handed over the cameras and Robert removed the films as Anna sat back on the sofa, watching her naked lover and younger friend as they talked about the photos. Robert loaded the cameras again "Just in case" and then set them down on the table as the two men talked about developing the films. Robert thought they could do it in two batches, loading three films in a bigger processing tank. As the films were all the same, it would be easier, he explained.

Anna smiled at her men as they chatted photography, pleased that Robert was excited again by the photos and she was looking forward to seeing the results.

"So who is going to give me a blow job?"

Both men turned to look at Anna as she smiled at them, one hand stroking a breast, the other flicking the hem of her dress up enough to reveal a flash of her black knickers each time it rose.