Developing Friends Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked for a sign of what to do, but she wrapped her legs tighter around him and kissed his neck as he pushed and moved his hips, grinding his cock inside her.

"So nice, David" she whispered into his ear and he felt his balls tighten.

He wanted to move faster, but the sensations of her grinding him over her cervix was incredible, it felt as if the head of his cock was being gripped by something both soft and hard, wet and yielding, moulding to his penis and wrapping him tight at the end of her cunt. He began to groan as the pressure built, but she just held him tight.

Anna gasped as she felt the head of Dave's cock swell, it was deep in her, pressing onto her cervix and she was stretched further as he neared his orgasm. She held him close and kissed his neck and the warmth filled her deep inside, his thrusts harder as he ejaculated in her cunt. He pushed up, the sperm flooding her depths as he rammed it deeper, the warm fullness feeling so good and she felt her own body shudder as a small orgasm passed through, bought on by the swelling cock and the thought of his virgin penis deep in her, shooting the cum into her body.

Robert saw it all through the lens. The photos would not be detailed, the couple were too busy enjoying the sex, but he captured David's mouth open gasps as he unloaded inside Anna, her mouth sucking on his neck as he pushed up inside, her hands griping his back, legs wrapped tight around him to keep him inside as he shot his load. He moved in closer for when they would move apart.

The pair lay still, but twitching slightly, Anna's vaginal walls squeezing all the spunk from Dave's cock. Slowly he raised himself up on his arms, looking down at Anna's face, then lower at the point where their bodies merged.

"Yes, David, it happened" she said as her arms let him go and her legs slid down onto the bed. He raised up on his knees, still inside her body and looked down, hearing the familiar click of a shutter and then leaning back to allow Robert a better shot. He pulled back, his cock shining wet as he left her body, the end streaked with sperm and Anna's juice and he paused with the head inside so Robert could get more shots. When he pulled out her lips stayed open and her dark hole closed, expelling a blob of his semen that moved slowly towards her perineum. Robert got closer for the photos.

The camera clicked as Anna held herself open for her boyfriend, showing the lens the inside of her and the creamy liquid that was running out.. Next was a close up of the softening cock, the underside of the flared ridge smeared with the liquid from both of them, making the sperm bubbly and streaked. One more shot was left and Anna opened her legs again, standing this time to let the spunk run down her thigh, the photo framing her swollen labia and the stream of semen that oozed from her body.

"I need a nap" She said and the two men left her after they both kissed her lips, she mumbled "thank you" to both.

Robert and Dave walked to the kitchen, both naked, Robert's erection had gone down and Dave was soft now, but covered in Anna's juice and his own cum. He thought about washing, but also wanted the liquid on him.

"Come on" the older man said, "time to develop some films."