Developing Friends Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men looked at each other.

Robert took the camera from Dave's hand and nodded his head towards Anna at the younger man.

Dave blushed. his eyes on Anna, watching as her flingers flicked over a hard nipple and the other hand stroked up her leg to play with her dress, lifting it again to show her knickers off.

"I don't know what to do!" Dave whispered to Robert, eyes still on Anna as she smiled at him.

"Don't worry. All will be fine." the older man reassured him, adding "Did you know how to finger someone to orgasm before today?"

Dave's eyes looked at Robert as he blushed more. "No" he whispered.

"Well, you did that OK, so don't worry."

The younger man's eyes flicked back to Anna and she pinched a nipple between her fingers as she smiled at him.

Robert stepped back and raised the camera.

Dave moved closer to Anna and she sat up on the sofa and opened her arms to welcome him and he knelt down. Before she hugged him she looked down, "Best take your t-shirt off or it will get messed up" she said, her eyes flicking down to the sperm, still wet on her breasts. Dave pulled the shirt up and off and soon he was pressed to her, feeling her hard nipples on his chest as they hugged and her mouth found his.

He slid his tongue between her lips and she sucked him in, her hands stroking his back as his did the same to her, his fingertips finding the notches of her spine and caressing up and down. Anna groaned into his mouth as they continued to kiss and she pressed harder to his body and he felt the cold, sticky liquid on his chest.

Robert swapped cameras, using the slightly bigger lens to frame the shot of Anna's breasts squashed on Dave's body, the semen now sticking to them both.

Dave moved his lips to Anna's neck and she moaned with approval. "I have never done this" he whispered to her. He heard a soft giggle and she held him tighter.

"I know, David."

Dave sat back and looked at her, the big smile, the hard nipples and her open legs that he was kneeling between. His hands dropped to her legs and stroked them and she shifted her body closer to him, perching on the edge of the sofa, her hips squirming slightly in anticipation.

She looked him in the eyes, something he could not resist and the blue of them sparkled into him. She flicked her gaze down and he followed it to her legs and her hands slowly pulled her dress up to show the younger man her lacy black knickers.

Dave looked into her eyes again and he knew by the way they shone at him and he lowered himself between her thighs. Her hand stroked the top of his head, ready to guide him, fingers gently moving him down and forward, although he was heading that way, but was grateful for the reassurance. He bent lower and she spread her legs for him and groaned as his lips pressed to the front of the material covering her wet and open labia. He could smell her arousal, the musky scent of her wet pussy that he had tasted on his finger earlier. He kissed again and again, up and down over the soft mound covered by the lacy and now, wet material.

Robert moved behind Dave to get the shots as Anna opened her legs more. Dave kissed and licked over her knickers and her hips were moving, desperate to feel him on her bare flesh.

The camera clicked as Dave moved back and Anna moved her legs together and raised herself slightly, ready. It clicked again as Dave's hands went to the side of the knickers and again and again, Robert winding on without moving the camera from his face as the young man pulled the material down, moving around slightly to capture Dave's face as he pulled the underwear clear from Anna and his eyes widened as he saw his first, real life, pussy. The pair groaned and Dave stopped moving for a few moments, just staring at Anna's pussy, the soft, shaved labia and the cleft between them, her inner lips swollen and poking out slightly, the sheen on her lips from her wetness and the hood at the top where her clitoris hid for now.

"So nice." He whispered and Anna smiled at him as he looked up at her.

"It's yours, David" she whispered, "I want you to lick me, David."

He looked down at her again and his hands moved her underwear down, over her knees and off her, removing them as she raised her feet, but his eyes on her pussy the whole time.

Robert took more photos with Dave unaware of everything and Anna watched the young man's face as she spread her legs again, her labia parting and the wet lips clear for him to see. She smiled as Dave's eyes widened, but her lower smile was wider as she wanted his mouth on those lips now.

'click' Dave kissed each knee. 'click', his lips moved higher, he was trying to be slow, but he was desperate to taste Anna's pussy and the smell was luring him in. 'Click' Dave's face was right in front of Anna and she opened her legs as wide as possible, her inner lips now free and opening as the young man's breath caressed over her wet pussy. 'Click' and Robert also groaned as he watched the eighteen year old lips connect to Anna's wide open labia.

Her hand went to Dave's head to gently hold him as he kissed along her outer lips, sucking one of them into his mouth as she groaned. His tongue ran over the puffy lips and then slid between the inner and outer labia as he tasted her and lapped her juice up. She shifted again, to get her bottom on the very edge of the sofa and allowing her to open her legs wider as Dave's tongue licked around her inner lips, occasionally taking them into his mouth to savour the wetness.

Dave would move back now and then to look at Anna's pussy properly. By now her outer labia was wide and the inner lips fully exposed and swollen, dark pink and soaked. He could see her clitoris poking from her hood as it grew hard.. He poked his tongue between the soft, sweet, inner lips and opened her as he licked up, Anna groaning loudly as she parted for his mouth. His tongue ran over the tip of her clitoris and Anna let out a little yelp of joy as the young man pushed the hood back more and opened his mouth to suck on her, causing a happy scream.

He moved back again to look, Anna was fully open now, thanks to his tongue and she was panting as she wanted more. He looked up into her eyes and saw the lust, then looked as she reached a hand down, her fingers running over the soft mound and then sliding between the lips to spread herself and allow the inner lips to hang free. Dave moved in and kissed her fingers and then sucked the inner lips as she held herself wide for him. He sat back again and this time a finger travelled down and, as his finger had done earlier, slid up to part her inner lips, the soft wet squelch of her soaked pussy almost covering the sound of the camera shutter from behind Dave.

Anna stared at Dave, but he was watching her hand and her fingers moved inside her inner labia and she spread them wide, showing the young man her dark, wet, tight hole, the juices running from it and coating her fingers, which Dave then moved closer to lick. His tongue flicked around her entrance and she groaned when he moved away to look at the beautiful sight again.

Dave moved his hand, sliding his fingers next to hers and holding her pussy open to stare into her body before he moved his head and pressed his tongue to her again, causing a loud groan that got louder as he pressed his tongue forward, her body opening for him and then her wet walls gripping the tongue as it licked inside her.

Her hand went to the back of Dave's head again, the other one gripping a breast as the young man pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her cunt. His hands had moved to her thighs to push them wide and he pressed his face to Anna's open lips to drive his tongue up into her, flicking it against her vaginal walls, tasting her juice from inside her. She thrust her hips against him and cried out in pleasure as he tongue fucked her.

Anna began to tremble and she gently guided Dave away and up and he knew what she wanted and his tongue flicked between her wide open labia and then over her clitoris. She stopped guiding him as he went to work with his tongue, his lips open around the top of her labia and clitoris as he lapped the sensitive point and flicked his tongue underneath and up. Anna ground her hips to his mouth and tried to hold out, but she was horny and loved the way Dave was licking her, knowing this was the first pussy he had eaten, the first cunt his tongue had penetrated and tasted was hers. Her hand held his head to her and her body began to shake as her moans became louder.

"So. Nice." she gasped, trying to prolong the pleasure, but then he sucked her clitoris and she screamed and rammed her hips up to Dave's face as she orgasmed. Her hand tried to push him away, her clitoris so sensitive now that it was almost painful. He took the hint, but continued to lick and Anna screamed as he stuck his tongue inside her pulsing cunt and she continued to cum on his face, her juices flowing out to coat his mouth as he rammed his tongue deep inside her gripping and tight cunt.

Dave moved back, his tongue slipping from the soaked pussy, but still running it over her, flicking it down to lick her perineum and managing to press the tip around the puckered, dark anal entrance and she lifted her legs for him as Robert moved closer, the lens capturing Dave's tongue as it ran over Anna's sphincter, causing more shudders from her as the aftershocks ran through her body. He lapped at her back entrance as the camera clicked and then he slowly ran his tongue up her smooth perineum before kissing her splayed pussy lips.

Anna reached down and pulled Dave up to her mouth, thrusting her tongue between his lips and tasting her cum on him. She then sucked on his tongue, tasting her cunt on it as she wrapped her arms and legs around him as they kissed.

Robert watched and rewound the films. He had a lot of developing to do.

The couple stopped kissing and Dave stood up to look down at Anna, her dress pulled down and up, breasts heaving as she gasped after her orgasm, her open thighs and spread pussy, coated with her juices. His cock was rock hard in his jeans, but he stepped back, his eyes between her legs as her hand went down to open herself for him again.

"Thank you, David." She said and her hand moved away and her labia began to close. "That was so wonderful." Her smile almost made him cum and he bent to kiss her mouth again before sitting on the sofa, her hand reaching for his to squeeze it as they were side by side.

Robert and Anna looked at each other, smiling knowingly. Dave had noticed that they exchanged glances and nods a lot, but was always confused by it. She squeezed Dave's hand and he tried to relax as Robert loaded more film.

Anna stood up and walked to Robert, giving him a loving kiss. She walked a few paces and turned to look at both men, her hand reaching around to the dress zip and lowering it fully as she smiled at them. The dress dropped to the floor, pooling around her feet to leave her naked, hands on hips, proud. Dave felt his cock rear up in his jeans and saw Robert's cock twitch. He tried to look her in the eyes, but flicked between her breasts and pussy. She lifted each leg in turn to step put of the dress and kicked it to one side before standing with her legs open and her hands on her hips, fully displayed to both men.

"I am going to the bed, it is more comfortable" she stated, then turned, David seeing her behind in the flesh for the first time as she left the room, marvelling as it swayed and wanting to kiss her sweet anus again.

Dave didn't know what to do, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable as Anna left him and Robert alone. The older man watched his girlfriend leave and smiled, then glanced at Dave as he picked up the other camera. He nodded in the direction Anna had left in and then turned to go that way, looking back at Dave and moving his head again to signal that the younger man should follow him.

The bedroom was light, one window had thin, pale curtains and the other had them pulled back, a large tree shielding most of the view to any neighbours. Robert sat in a chair, holding a camera, as Dave walked in. Anna was on the bed, one leg draped over the side, her foot kicking up and down aimlessly.

"I thought you boys had lost interest" she mumbled.

Dave stood and looked for somewhere to sit, but the only chair was taken and Anna was on the bed.

"You're the only one with clothes on, David." She said, her tone light and her smile wide. "But you don't have to take anything off, David" she added, "you don't have to do anything, David. I do hope you have not done anything unwanted today, David." She had a look of concern as she gazed at Dave.

"No. I have loved everything!" he said to reassure her. Thinking what was not to like, being sucked off, fingering and then licking his first pussy.

"Good" she beamed at him and her eyes dropped to his jeans.

His hands were shaking now. Before, this was all part of a crazy photoshoot, but now he was in her bedroom and the couple were naked. He flicked the top button of his jeans and felt the relief as the pressure eased on his cock as he undid them. He slid them down as Anna murmured "So nice" as she saw him naked.

Three naked people in a bedroom. Dave's head was spinning. His friends had boasted about sex acts with people, but none had been as good as this was.

Anna lifted her foot and stretched out, the toes rubbing on Dave's leg as he stood, somewhat awkwardly in the room. He heard a click and knew Robert was taking photos again. She lifted herself to prop up with her elbows behind her and looked into Dave's eyes.

"David?" her voice was soft and his cock twitched as she said his name. "How much experience have you had?"

He had told her before, although since then he had received two blow jobs and given one, as well as fingering her. "Not much" he mumbled, head hanging slightly.

"You are very good, David." She whispered as her toes ran up and down his leg. "That was the first time you have licked a pussy?"

"Yes" he whispered.

"Wow. You were great. You are very talented with your tongue, David." and her big toe jabbed him just above the knee.

"Thank you" he said, eyes now watching her foot on his leg.

"I am very proud to have been the first pussy you licked, David." Her voice had changed tone slightly, Dave recognising the sound as being when she was feeling naughty and his shivered slightly as she poked him with her toe again.

He wanted to say something, maybe 'you're welcome', but felt it would be wrong, after all, he had loved licking her, so said "Thank you." instead and she giggled.

"I should thank you, David. You gave me a big orgasm." She said as she shuffled on the bed so that she gave him a better view of her open and wet pussy. "Was I the first woman you made cum, David?"

His eyes moved from her foot on his leg to her open body as she moved, inviting him to get a better view. "Yes" he mumbled as he watched her inner lips parting as she opened her legs wider.

"So nice, David. Thank you. I loved your orgasms." and she looked at his eyes, waiting for his gaze to leave her open legs.

His cock twitched more when he saw her face, her eyes were sparkling at him and her smile was beautiful and warm. He wanted to dive onto the bed and kiss her and as the thought went through his head he remembered Robert and glanced around to see the camera against his face, his cock hard as he watched the scene unfold.

Anna patted the bed and moved her leg so Dave could sit next to her, an arm reaching around him to stroke his back, her fingers feeling the shivers that were going through his body.

"Everything is good, David."

He tried to relax and failed.

Anna reached up to pull his face down to kiss her and was pleased when she saw his lips opening as he neared. Their tongues flicked around as their lips pressed tight, mouths wide open. Dave needed to steady himself and put a hand out, but it ended up on Anna's hip, rather than the bed and she groaned into his mouth as he touched her.. Her hand ran down his side and over his belly, fingertips dancing over the head of his cock and it was his time to groan as they kissed.

Their lips parted with a smack, tongues suddenly alone.

"You don't have to do anything, David." Her voice barely audible now as his blood hammered in his ears, heart racing.

"What do you mean?" His nerves were still tingling, unsure what was going on with the couple.

"You can just kiss me, David." She smiled at him as he spoke. "Or..." and her eyes flared as she said the word.

"Or?"

"You can do more."

"Oh" He looked into her eyes and saw the flash of lust he had seen earlier. "more" he mumbled.

She reached down to stroke his hard cock and repeated "more" softly and then pressed her open mouth to his neck.

Robert watched through the lens. He was surprised by Dave's restraint, not knowing the younger man was still unsure how far to go and if this was still a strange photo session. He saw Anna reach and hold the hard cock and Dave's hand slid over her belly and down to rest just above Anna's open labia, one finger tentatively caressing just above her clitoris.

"More" she whispered again and Dave moved his hand lower to find her very wet and open for him. He slid a finger down between her inner labia, peeling her apart and then rested it on her wet hole. "More" she whispered and her eyes flicked down to gaze at his cock.

"Really?" he murmured.

"Yes, David." she smiled at him, "Only if you want to though."

He very wanted to, but was very unsure how to.

Anna's hand went to his hip to guide him across her body as she moved a leg under him and before he knew how, Dave was between her open legs and her hands were on his back, pulling him up.

He felt his cock pressing on something and looked down to see it was her pussy, but it must have been the wrong part. Her hand went down to gently guide him and he felt the wet lips against his swollen head. Her hips moved and he felt the pressure on his cock ease as the tip was bathed in warmth from her body. He looked down again and saw he was at her entrance.

"More, David." she whispered and he moved his hips and felt the soft flesh against the tip of his cock move and a beautiful wet, hot tightness gripped the head of his cock as Anna let him inside.

Dave held himself up and looked down. He was inside someone, his cock was inside someone and it was inside a pussy. He looked up into Anna's eyes as she smiled and then noticed Robert, the camera capturing the moment that Dave was deflowered.

"More" she said and her hands went to his behind and pulled him to her as she pushed down and he felt her open around him, so tight, wet and hot as he penetrated her fully. He held still and looked down again, his pubic hair was pressed to her bare vulva and he could feel his balls resting on her perineum. "So good" she murmured as she wiggled her hips and raised her legs to wrap around his waist.

Dave sank down onto his elbows as Anna moved under him, bending her hips up to pull him deeper and he felt the most amazing sensations as the head of his cock was wrapped in the embrace of her cunt, the soft skin deep inside her massaging the sensitive skin and soaking it with her juice. He groaned and opened his lips on her neck as his hips began to move, wanting to get deeper into her wonderful body. They held the pose for a few moments, Anna aware that Dave would cum quickly, but wanting him to enjoy her body, she moved her hips in little circles to caress the cock deep inside her and soon he did the same, the gyrations making the head of his cock stroke over her cervix and she groaned loudly into his ear as the pair moved together, bodies pressed tight and her cunt gripping him tighter.

"I am close" he gasped and she simply kissed his neck and continued to move against him.