Developing Friends Ch. 14

Story Info
The bored housewife entertains the randy plumber again.
11.4k words
4.62
4.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was up early. Well, earlier than Anna, who was still sound asleep in the bed. After the pizza they had said goodbye to Dave and the door had only just closed when Anna dragged her boyfriend into the bedroom before lying back and spreading her legs wide. Later they had showered together and Anna took him in all of her holes as they washed each other and Robert filled her rectum with the last of his sperm.

Dave had gone home happy, but his mind replayed events and he masturbated three more times, the final time only a small stream of spunk left his body, he had totally drained his balls.

Robert loaded the two film processing tanks, three rolls in one and two in the other. He had mixed the chemicals and was almost ready to drain the developer from the first tank when Anna wandered into the kitchen, kissing him on the cheek and patting his behind before yawning loudly. She sat and watched, she knew the routine and was as fascinated by it as her boyfriend.

More chemicals were added, the timer started again and then the films were rinsed. Robert always hesitated before opening the tank, double checking in his head that the process was over before he opened the lid to lift the films up into the light. The images were clear and he wiped the water from each roll and hung it to dry.

Anna looked at the exposed negatives as Robert started the next batch. Her eyes flicking up them, trying to work out the image in reverse.

"Wow, you have a great close up of a cock in my pussy!"

"Cool" Robert was happy the shots, or some of them, were good.

"Yeah. Don't know whose cock though!" Anna giggled.

She looked up and down the three rolls as they hung to dry. Each frame was of sexual activity, Anna and Dave or Robert, some clear, her tongue licking a cock, others were harder to work out now, bodies entwined. All would be clearer once the negatives were scanned.

Anna started to make coffee, just the initial preparation as the kitchen sink was busy with photographic equipment. Her hand was on the worktop and her mind flashed back to yesterday, her holding tight as Dave had fingered her to orgasm. She felt a twitch inside her.

Robert spoke, but her mind was elsewhere and she missed part of his question, snapping out of the dream to see him staring at her, waiting for the answer.

"You were miles away" He smiled, "Dreaming of yesterday at this very spot?" He knew her so well.

She smiled, blushed and nodded.

"I asked if you still wanted to do the next part of the story?"

"Oh yes" she said, feeling the twitch inside her again. "Oh yes."

After the films were processed, Robert tidied up, putting the tanks on the balcony to dry as he hoped to develop more later. Anna started the coffee and prepared breakfast for them both. They talked only briefly, there was little to say. Anna asked if he was happy with the films and he nodded, adding that he couldn't wait to scan them. After breakfast they tidied up and Robert got the cameras and films ready, two cameras loaded, the same as the previous day.

Anna walked back into the kitchen in the blue dress and she twirled, the hem rising to give a flash of the black knickers underneath. Robert's eyes flashed and he asked her to pose.

He took several photos, the first, Anna looking quite demure, resting against the worktop, her dress unzipped and hanging down to give a glimpse of her nipples, a hand raising the hem to show the black underwear.

The next showed more, but Anna still managed to look innocent even though she was holding her dress up and her knickers to one side, looking into the camera as she showed her body.

The final shots were of Anna, her knickers around an ankle, dress held up, front pulled down, her legs wide as she leaned back, eyes looking directly at the lens as she displayed her body. Robert got low for the last shot, her pussy clear in the viewfinder and she bent, breasts hanging slightly, eyes still fixed on the lens and her boyfriend behind it.

There was a ping from a telephone.

"Dave's on his way." Robert said and Anna reached for her knickers, preparing for their scenes together.

The talk was much like the day before, but Dave knew he was the model this time and was very excited about posing with Anna again. The idea was to pick up where they left off yesterday, the randy plumber having been blown by the bored housewife. They suddenly realised that Anna wouldn't have Dave's cum over her breasts, but decided to ignore the continuity error, this was their fun, not to be entered for any awards.

Dave stood next to Anna by the sink and she looked into his eyes and smiled, then glanced down his body.

"You should be naked, David." She said.

Dave realised she was right, if this was to be carried over from yesterday, he had ended the scene with his jeans around his ankles as Anna sucked him.

"You should have your tits out" he added, reminding her that her dress had been unzipped and pulled down.

They both giggled and Anna reached for Dave's t-shirt and he lifted his arms to allow her to pull it off. She turned around and he unzipped her dress, bending to kiss her exposed back, sending shivers through her.

Anna turned and pressed her bare breasts to Dave's chest and pulled his head to her to kiss his lips. His tongue entered her mouth easily and she sucked it as her free hand twisted the buttons of his jeans, feeling him pressing against her hand as she went lower before she scooped her hand inside his underwear and pushed his clothes down. She broke the kiss and giggled, then lowered herself down and pulled the jeans over his hips, the cock already hard and right in front of her face. She yanked his clothing down around his ankles and reached up to hold the cock, feeling it twitch with her touch. She moved closer and blew out, the air fluttering over the head as she admired the young dick that swelled further in her hand. She couldn't resist and moved closer to give the underside a little kiss.

Dave sighed at the touch and Anna giggled as he swelled and twitched again. He sighed as she kissed it again, her lips soft on the underside of the head of his cock. Then he groaned loudly as she took him inside her mouth,

"I think you are ready for action, David." She said as she released his cock from her lips.

Anna leaned back against the worktop, gazing at Dave as Robert moved around, the camera clicking often. Her hands went down to the dress and raised it, showing the young man her black, lace knickers. Here eyes were on his as they flicked back up from looking at her open legs and underwear.

"I want you to lick my pussy, David." She whispered.

It took a few moments for Dave to react, but then he moved closer and knelt between her spread legs, his hands running up her thighs, fingers stroking over the lace. He bent his head and kissed the front of the material, feeling her soft vulva underneath. His lips moved up and down her lips as she sighed and stroked the back of his head. His hands moved to the material on her hips and began to pull it down and he moved back to watch as he removed her clothing to expose her pussy. She shifted slightly, closing her legs to allow the knickers to be pulled lower, her vulva coming into view as Dave stared. He sat back and she moved her legs closer as he pulled the lace underwear down to fully expose her, then he let go and the knickers fell to her ankles, Anna raising one foot after the other to step from them. She was now naked from the waist down, the bored housewife exposing her most intimate parts to the young plumber who was staring at her puffy labia.

Anna opened her legs as Dave sighed.

His hands went to her legs again as she spread for the younger man, caressing her as he moved close, his lips brushing her inner thighs and his breath tickling her pussy. She opened her legs with him kneeling between them and he watched as her outer lips parted. She was still not fully aroused and he noticed how her inner lips were still hidden. He looked at her pussy for a long time, her hand on his head wanting him to kiss, but he was enjoying the sight.

His lips touched hers, the outer ones soft under his kiss. he ran his tongue along them and felt the inner labia between. He kissed up and down her opening slit and his tongue flicked between the cleft, feeling it widen as he licked and her arousal rose in intensity. He pressed his tongue between her lips and felt them part and tasting her properly. He licked up and down as the inner lips swelled and unfurled to his touch, his lips gently pulling on them as they moved free and her body opened fully for him. He could hear the wetness as he licked, the sound of his spit and her juices filled his ears, the click of the shutter and Anna's moans just audible as he licked harder.

Anna was open now, Dave moved back to look at her sweet pussy and her lips were wet and exposed for him. He bent his head as he got lower, looking up her lower belly and the dress she held up, seeing her nipples hard and red, her mouth open as she gasped and her eyes on his. Her head went back and her eyes closed and Dave pushed his tongue out and her body opened to let it inside, hot, wet and tightly gripping him as he opened his mouth wide to slide it deeper into her. He lapped the juice from her, his tongue bending and running down her vaginal walls as she held his head between her open legs, her other hand gripping a breast.

Anna was grinding her hips on Dave's face as her groans got louder. He pulled his tongue from her and flicked it over the splayed inner labia that were now soaked. He parted her as he kissed and licked higher and pressed his mouth, lips open, around her clitoris. His tongue pressed to it, licking up to push the hood back as the tip of his tongue then flicked around the exposed tip. She had one nipple squeezed between two fingers as she held the breast, the other hand was on Dave's head. She didn't need to guide him, he was finding the right spots easily, but she wanted to hold him close to grind against his face.

Robert was getting great shots, the two models were oblivious to him now, engrossed in their actions. He had managed to lie down and shoot up between Anna's open legs as Dave licked her and now he was next to the couple, getting profile shots as Anna's groans filled the kitchen.

The camera was being held sideways, to get a portrait shot, both of them fully in the frame, Dave kneeling, head held by Anna as her head was back, mouth wide as she screamed her orgasm out. She was bucking against Dave's face, but he was holding her legs and not letting go, even though her hand was trying to move him, the licking on her clitoris overwhelming her. She screamed again as Dave sucked on the super sensitive bud, then he moved down and, just as she gasped and gulped for breath, he slid his tongue back inside her pulsing cunt, pressing hard to get inside as her walls convulsed so she was almost too tight to enter. Both hands gripped the worktop as she shook, her dress falling down to cover Dave's head as he pushed his tongue into her shuddering body.

Anna fell to her knees and put her arms around Dave's neck, gazing at him, eyes wide, still gasping for breath. Then she pressed her open mouth to his, tasting her cum on his lips and tongue. They stayed kissing for several minutes, Anna unable to talk clearly anyway and this gave Robert enough time to reload the cameras.

Anna stood slowly, her legs still a bit wobbly. Dave remained on his knees, his eyes rising to look into hers as she held the gaze.

Her hands went to the dress, sliding it up to expose her pussy, this time it was wet and open, the inner lips hanging free and the outer ones wide as she spread her legs.

"Fuck me, David."

He stood, their eyes not leaving the other's and moved closer between her wide legs. She reached down and took his hard cock in her hand and guided him as he moved towards her. She lifted up on her toes as he bent his knees to position himself, her hand moving his cock so the tip was at her hole. Both of them breathed deeply as Dave straightened his legs as Anna lowered her feet.

"You're too tight" Dave gasped into Anna's ear as he pushed up to try and penetrate her.

"That's because you just made me cum, David." She gasped as her body was prised open by the hard cock.

Dave grunted and gasped into her ear as his cock finally gained entry, her cunt tight against the head of his cock, causing him to pause. The couple so wrapped in their own world that they were unaware of Robert on the floor underneath them, his camera shooting up between their legs to capture Dave's cock as it entered Anna.

Dave pushed up as Anna's body yielded, her juices washing over the cock to lubricate it to ease the passage as it slipped fully into Anna. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she was filled, raising up on her tiptoes again as Dave straightened his legs and her body was lifted.

Anna moaned into Dave's ear as she wiggled her hips to get her younger lover deep inside, moving to try and get her vulva to grind onto Dave's groin to get pressure on her clitoris.

Robert's voice pulled the couple into the real world and they both turned to look at him as he was getting up from the floor.

"Anna, can you lean back and stretch your arms out over the worktop?" It took a few seconds for Anna to realise what her boyfriend wanted. "Dave, can you just move back so Anna is stretched out more, almost leaning back?"

The couple moved as requested, Dave shuffling slightly backwards to allow Anna to recline more, her arms out, hands holding the edge of the worktop. Robert pulled a chair next to them and stood on it to shoot downwards, Anna arms outstretched, her dress pulled down to expose her breasts and Dave between her open legs.

Robert reached down and pulled the hem of the dress up so it was now bunched around her belly, Dave's groin pressed to her vulva, the lips swollen and visible. "Now, Anna, could you try and wrap your legs around Dave, so he is holding you up. Dave, put your hands under Anna to support her."

The two looked at each other, the pleasure from the sex slightly muted by trying to get into position. Dave reached down to hold Anna's waist as she lifted her legs, groaning with the exertion to hold the pose, arms and shoulders supporting her top half as the young man inside her held her up with her legs gripping around him.

"Dave, can you just move back a bit so your cock is half out of Anna?" It was an easy request, but not in the position they were holding, but Dave pulled his hips back as Anna relaxed her grip, meaning his hands needed to hold her body up. The camera clicked and Robert wound quickly to get another one before saying "Perfect!" Dave pushed forward again to bury himself deep into Anna and she slid her legs down to release the strain on her arms and shoulders. Then they waited for more instructions.

Robert wanted a few more staged poses, Lying underneath them as Anna held her dress back to let more light into the scene, Dave sliding in and out slowly so the camera could capture his cock in different stages of penetration, her juices shining where the light hit it on his cock, her lips pulled out as he withdrew. She wrapped her legs around his waist as Robert captured the view from below. He asked them to repeat the earlier pose of Anna with her arms stretched out as he shot close ups of her breasts and then down her body to the lover between her legs as they wrapped around him. He stood on a chair again to shoot from above Dave, asking the younger man to pull back so it was clear that the cock was penetrating Anna. Finally he wound on for the last time and got a close up of Anna's lips, spread by the cock that was entering her.

Dave began to thrust up as Anna kissed his neck, the pair still standing with Anna pressed against the kitchen worktop, one leg wrapping around her lover, the other foot on tiptoe as her body shook with each push of Dave's hips. Robert watched as he rewound the film and loaded another, picking up the second camera to get wide shots of the couple as they fucked.

Dave was groaning and trying not to shoot, wanting to prolong the pleasure, but Anna was gripping him tight and her soft moans in his ear were so sexy he could feel his cock swelling.

"I'm close." He groaned, "Sorry."

"Cum, David." She whispered. "You will be hard again in five minutes and you can have me again."

Dave's brain did somersaults as he heard those words. He had hoped that he would be able to have sex with her again, it was why he agreed to come back for more photos, but now she was inviting him to have sex again and, he hoped, again. His dream that yesterday wasn't a one-off looked to be coming true. The thought of that sent him over the edge.

Anna gripped him around the neck as he unloaded into her, her pussy squeezing him as he filled it with his sperm. His groans were met with her sighs as she felt her insides flooded with semen and she kissed his neck as she held him tightly with each thrust. Her soft words in time with each push, "yes," "so nice," "oh David," tickled his ear and made his cock pulse deep inside her as he shuddered and rammed hard one last time to knock her against the kitchen worktop, the click of a camera shutter breaking the silence after his last groan of release.

Robert waited for them to calm down and then got into position, lying under them again. He offered more instructions and the couple giggled as they were pulled from their pleasure.

"Dave, pull back slowly. Anna, hold the dress out of the way, please." and the camera clicked as they did as told. The lens saw Anna's lips pulled back as her lover withdrew, his cock now coated with a mix of their liquid, the creamy semen showing clearly. When Dave was almost fully out, Robert asked him to hold there, wanting to get shots from above of the sperm streaked cock as it left Anna. Then he got back onto the floor as Dave pulled back, the swollen head pulling Anna open as it left, leaving her hole gaping for the camera, her labia splayed wide and coated with semen and her cum. The camera captured the arc of semen under the flared head of Dave's cock as it was released from Anna's body and Robert managed to catch Anna's hole squeezing a globule of the thick, white liquid out, the next shot showing it hanging down from her entrance, viscous and bubbly as it ran from her body. The next frame had the blob of spunk forming a teardrop shape and then the shutter fired again just as the cum splattered onto the lens.

Robert quickly moved position and reached for the other camera, wanting to capture as much of the aftermath of the fuck as possible, Anna still open and dripping, Dave softening, but hard enough, cock soaked with semen which ran down the shaft and coated his pubic hair. As he shot, Robert handed the other camera to Dave. "Take the filter off the end of the lens." he asked, still snapping the genitals of the lovers. Dave realised what to do, the lens had a clear filter over the end, which was now covered with semen and he unscrewed it and handed the camera back to Robert, placing the dirty filter on the table as photographs of his cum coated dick were taken.

Anna had recovered and Robert moved back to give her room, knowing what her next moves were likely to be. She dropped to her knees and pressed her lips to Dave's softening cock, holding it up to lick the head as her boyfriend captured the moment on film. Robert carried on shooting as Anna licked up Dave's shaft, the spunk pooling over the tip of her tongue, her mouth wide for the camera. She wrapped her lips around the tip of the cock to suck it clean and ran her tongue up the arrowhead, only looking at the camera after the shutter had fired, her eyes shining at her boyfriend as he took the photos.

Much like the previous day, Robert captured Anna taking all of Dave's cock into her mouth, this time getting a close up of her lips against his pubic curls which were matted and shining wet from their combined liquids. Anna could take all of him easily as he was slightly soft and she could feel him swelling as she sucked and swallowed his cock. Even as he grew, she could get him deep and he reached down to cradle the back of her head as his hips began to move to slide in and out of her mouth. As Anna sucked Dave to hardness, Robert moved around, holding the back of Anna's dress up as he took photos from underneath and behind, her lips still swollen and hanging free as she knelt down, legs wide. Some semen still ran from her and Robert got the shots of it dripping from her, her open legs framing the photo and Dave's feet clearly visible beyond, giving no doubt as to what Anna was doing as she knelt.