Developing Friends Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More films were loaded as both cameras finished their rolls and Robert moved back to get more wide shots of Anna sucking Dave, his cock now fully hard and her mouth almost taking it all.

Anna licked Dave's testicles and slid her tongue up his shaft as he looked down, her eyes staring into his as she savoured his cock. Her tongue tickled and flicked up his frenulum before she licked around his swollen and scarlet head. She looked up and smiled before giving the helmet one more kiss, then stood and turned, placing her hands on the worktop by the sink and bending slightly, moving her legs apart.

"Take me, David." she said, clearly and firmly. "This bored housewife wants to be filled by her randy plumber."

Dave looked at her, his eyes travelling down her spine, the dress unzipped and pulled wide and down, hanging on her hips. He reached down and flipped the hem up and stared at her behind as she gently swayed it for his eyes,

Robert reached over and took the hem of the dress and tucked part of it behind the open zip to hold it up and show Anna off for the camera. Then he stood back and pressed the shutter as Dave stood behind Anna, his hard cock in his hand, the flared head pointing at her open hole. He moved to the floor again to shoot up, having to be one handed as he held the dress away to let more light in. Through the lens he watched and clicked as Dave neared Anna, her legs widening and back arching as the hard cock pressed onto her body, seeking a way in.

The couple groaned and the shutter clicked as Anna's labia were parted and her hole stretched by the head of Dave's cock. He slowly entered her, aware of the camera below capturing the scene of the penetration. Robert got several shots of Dave, balls deep in Anna and then the younger man moved back so his wet shaft emerged, pulling Anna's labia back as he stretched her tight hole back with his swollen head.

Robert stood on a chair to get the overhead shots of Dave entering Anna from behind, getting in close as the base of her hole was pulled back by the helmet of Dave's cock, the ridge then popping out before the younger man slid fully inside again. Wide shots of the couple fucking were taken as they began to get more into their own world, less aware of the camera now as Dave started to thrust up into Anna, slamming her forward against the kitchen top surface.

More shots from underneath were taken and Robert hurriedly reloaded the cameras as the pair fucked, the slapping of Dave's body against Anna getting loader, as did their moans. Anna turned to look at Robert as he stood with the camera raised, but not taking photos. She smiled and he nodded, her eyes closed in acknowledgment.

"David" she said, looking over her shoulder at the younger man who was looking down at her back, lost in the notches of her spine. "David," she said again, this time getting his attention. "This bored housewife needs something else." He stopped his thrusts, his cock fully inside Anna and looked at her face as she smiled.

"Something else?" He was confused and also slightly worried that he would have to take his cock out of her body.

"Yes, David. I am a bored housewife, there are things I rarely get to do, David." He was still confused.

"Oh" was all he could say, turning to Robert for some kind of guidance.

"Yes, David. This bored housewife wants it all, David. She wants her plumber to take it all, David." Her eyes shone as she spoke to him. Then she moved her arms down and placed her hands on her buttocks to spread them wide as Dave looked down.

"Take it all, David. Take every hole of this bored housewife, David."

Dave looked over to Robert, but his face was obscured by the camera. Then he looked back at Anna, who smiled at him that smile that meant she was serious.

The camera clicked as Dave pulled out, his hands going to the dress bunched around Anna's waist, pulling it down over her hips, the actions caught on film as Anna tried to look shocked that her randy plumber was stripping her naked. The dress pooled around her feet and Dave moved down to lift each leg in turn to release her from it.

Dave knelt behind her and stared at her open body and then moved his mouth to her tight, dark puckered anus. Anna gasped as his lips kissed her, his tongue flicking over the wrinkled sphincter and then pressing to her, opening her anus with the tip before pushing harder to get inside.

Anna groaned, her hands on the worktop, pushing her body back as Dave licked her anus. Robert got closer and Dave moved his head slightly to allow a clearer shot of his tongue in Anna's rear, pulling back as the tight hole gripped it and then licking over the pucker when he was out. Robert wound quickly as the young man licked and kissed Anna's anus, then moved back.

Dave stood and rubbed the head of his cock over Anna's open labia, her juice washing over and mixing with his pre-cum. Then he moved his cock up and stroked it over and around her anus as she pressed back on him. He moved back to her open pussy, this time sliding in fully with one push to knock the air out of Anna's lungs in a loud groan. He held her hips and pushed deep, feeling her hot, tight cunt squeeze and coat his cock with liquid. Then he slid out and Anna groaned again at the emptiness.

Robert was on the floor, shooting up. Without the dress, he had good light to photograph Anna's open pussy as Dave pulled out. He moved back slightly, getting under Dave's legs as the young man prepared his next move, sliding his cock over Anna's perineum and then pausing, the head on the darker hole. Robert shifted again and he noticed Dave move to allow him more room, the camera pointing straight up, capturing the underside of the hard, wet cock as it moved. He clicked and wound on as the cock pressed onto Anna's anus, the tight hole still tightly shut. He pressed the shutter as she yielded to her young lover and Dave's cock slid into her anus. Robert could see Anna's pussy lips pouting out as the cock filled her rectum and he got shot after shot of Dave sodomising her until the young man was buried fully in Anna's behind.

Dave pulled out almost all the way as Robert leaned over to get close-ups of the young cock buggering Anna from above, the couple pausing their desire to fuck for the photographer. The roll finished and Robert moved away to reload, his eyes still on the cock that was disappearing into Anna's rear.

For the next shots, Anna reached behind and pulled her buttocks apart to clearly show the plumber and the photographer when the cock was and both enjoyed the sight. Next, Robert got some overhead shots, standing on the chair gain as Dave leaned back, only the head of his cock inside Anna, then more as the cock slid inside until the pubic curls were pressed onto Anna's sphincter. Then Robert moved back and let the couple fuck, taking wider shots as they began to move together easily, Anna pressing back as the younger man sodomised her against the kitchen worktop.

Anna reached down, lost in the pleasure of Dave's cock inside her now, her fingers pressing to her labia to moisten them, She heard the click of the camera and glanced down to see her boyfriend on the floor, capturing the scene. He knew she would need to rub her clitoris, she always did during anal, so he was ready. She mover her fingers to part her labia, the moved one to her hole, feeling it open and close slightly with each thrust of the cock in her arse. She was soaked and she moved the finger around her hole, hearing more clicks of the shutter. She smiled to herself and then slid the finger back and up so the tip was just inside her. The camera clicked again. She groaned as she felt her finger open her vagina and heard Robert moan too as he watched, so she treated him to more, sliding the digit up into her very tight cunt for his camera.

Normally Anna would just rub her clitoris as she had anal, occasionally sliding a finger in, but this time she realised how tight she was due to the cock in her behind. She moved the finger and felt Dave's cock sliding over it on the other side of her membrane. Her body shook with the feeling and thoughts and she felt her finger getting soaked. She slid out and moved her wet finger to the hard, swollen bud of her clitoris and let out a loud groan. She pressed up onto it as Dave's cock pushed her body down from behind, his cock was thrusting harder and faster now they were free of the photographic restraints.

It didn't take long for Anna to start to shake. She was bent over, one arm on the worktop, her head resting on the arm as she was rammed back and forth by Dave fucking her arse. Her other hand was between her legs, pressing her clitoris, the fingers hard against the sensitive tip. She looked across, Robert was still, taking photos, getting some more shots from near Dave's hip as the young man thrust deep into Anna's rectum. His eyes moved from the camera and found hers and he smiled. Anna smiled back, then closed her eyes, not seeing her boyfriend move close to her face to capture her look as her mouth opened wide and she groaned long and loud with the orgasm.

"Dave, when you cum, don't do it really deep in Anna's arse, please."

The words brought Dave back to reality, he was sodomising Anna for the camera and he was just a model.

Anna had finished her orgasm, but was still trembling and had pushed back hard on Dave as she had cum, the pair fucking furiously as she screamed in pleasure. She looked around at her boyfriend, also suddenly aware that this was, primarily, a photo shoot. She felt Dave stop, so she pressed back on him again, wanting his cock to continue thrusting inside her.

"I want shots of your cum leaking from the sphincter" Robert explained as the couple looked at him, "if you cum deep, it won't run out." He smiled at the pair and Anna wiggled her bottom to get Dave to start again. It took a few wiggles, then he pulled back, held for a second and then slammed back to make Anna groan.

Soon Dave was moving smoothly, feeling the soft ripple of Anna's rectum as he moved in and out, pressing deep, hoping to find that tight embrace that the top of her cunt had. He watched as his cock emerged, pulling her tight sphincter back until it gripped around the head of his cock, then he slid balls deep back inside her. Yesterday he was a virgin, now he was having anal for the second time and his mind raced with those thoughts. Now he felt the swelling and realised that while he had been fucking for the camera, he had forgotten where his cock was. Now he was all too aware and the cum started to bubble up.

Dave wanted to push deep and rammed hard into Anna as she pressed back against him, her groans encouraging his balls to release their sperm. He knew it was a lost cause, his body was trembling as he neared and he wanted to follow Robert's instructions, but he kept pressing as deep as he could up Anna's silky tight rectum.

Anna moaned, head back, mouth open, her upper body resting on the worktop as Dave ploughed her anus. She could feel him swell and her sphincter gripped him tight as he held her hips and rammed deep. She wanted him to do this, wanted the warm full feeling deep in her and she groaned as he filled her rectum with semen.

Dave released his first pulse deep, then pulled back, almost falling from the tight grip before he gave a smaller thrust to bury half his cock in Anna's anus as he shot again. It took all his willpower not to ram deep as he shot again, but he managed to only go half way as his cock pulsed inside Anna, He held her hips and jerked his body to release more semen inside the tight anus.

The click of the camera made Dave open his eyes and he saw Robert getting close to Anna's anus, so he pulled back. The swollen head of his cock pulled the sphincter back as Robert got the shots and Dave moved back a bit too much, letting the head pop free. Robert clicked as Anna gaped and Dave looked down, his cock now resting on her open anus and he twitched and shot again, his spunk covering the wrinkled entrance as the camera clicked. Robert got another shot of the pool of creamy, frothing semen that covered Dave's cock head and Anna's anus, winding on quickly to get more photos. Dave's cock twitched again and a bubble of semen ran from his engorged head. He pushed forward, using the sperm as lubricant to enter Anna's anus again, this time pressing the spunk in as he penetrated her.

Dave slowly withdrew. After he had ejaculated, he had bent forward to wrap his arms around Anna, his chest on her back as they both caught their breath. Robert had captured the moments of the lovers embracing, the camera shutter noise barely noticeable over their gasps as they breathed, then he moved to focus on the area where their bodies were linked. Dave's cock was streaked with semen as he pulled out. He had softened slightly as he had held Anna and slid out of her tight rectum easily. As his cock head pulled free of the sphincter it dragged more of his sperm and Robert got shot after shot of Dave pulling out and the semen running from the gaped anus, moving in close before Anna closed tight.

Anna pushed back, squeezing to try and help her boyfriend get the photos he wanted and she heard the camera click as the warm, wet liquid dribbled from her and down over her perineum.

Dave watched as Robert took the photos of the semen running from Anna's anus. She stood up and opened her legs, bending forward slightly as Robert asked, so he could get a better shot of her leaking anus. Dave moved closer to watch as Robert got close up shots, the creamy liquid in contrast to the dark ring of the sphincter. It looked so beautiful that he couldn't help but get closer and reach out his tongue.

Robert watched through the lens and pressed the shutter as Dave's tongue flicked up to lick the semen from Anna's sphincter. He shot again and again as the younger man ran his tongue around the wrinkly hole and licked the creamy liquid from her anus.

The final shots were of Dave licking at the streak of semen than ran down Anna's leg and then of her, shot by Robert lying on the floor, legs wide, the creamy smear of semen covering both her used holes.

Robert removed the films and added them to the stash on the table. Dave was exhausted, kneeling on the kitchen floor, still breathing heavily, but Anna had recovered and looked her boyfriend in the eyes.

"Dave, can you just load the cameras for me, please." He asked as Anna glided past him, her hand trailing over his arm as she left the kitchen.

Dave stood, slightly dizzy as it was too fast. Before he had recovered, Robert had followed Anna, leaving two empty cameras on the table amid the pile of films, new and used. He sat down and found some unexposed rolls and loaded them into each camera, checking the film was winding properly on both.

Anna was in the living room, as was Robert and Dave walked in to see the older man taking his girlfriend from behind as she rested her arms and shoulders on the sofa, kneeling on the floor as Robert slapped his body onto her behind with each thrust. Dave turned and left, returning seconds later with both cameras.

He sat on the sofa, focussing on Anna's face with her lover a blur behind. Her eyes were half-closed, mouth open as she moaned with each thrust deep inside her. Dave switched to focus on Robert, his head back slightly as he moved his hips back and forth. More shots, from above, capturing Anna's back and down to her bottom, snapping as Robert moved back to catch the cock, shining and wet, as it slid from her body.

Dave sat down again and moved to get more shots of Anna's face, but her eye opened wide and she smiled at him, causing him to stop. She looked through the lens and into him and his cock twitched. She noticed and her eyes darted to the side as her head rocked back and forth with the thrusting from behind. Her hand reached out and Dave pressed the shutter as she took his cock in her grip while her boyfriend continued to fuck her from behind.

Anna moved to get closer to Dave, but the thrusting made it difficult, so the younger man lifted his leg over her head and shuffled over so she was between his spread legs. He raised the camera and got another shot, the wide lens meaning his body was in the shot, his cock held by Anna. She looked at him again through the lens and smiled, then moved her head to kiss the cock she was holding. He had washed after he had buggered her, but he wasn't sure she knew that, she didn't seem to care. Then she opened her mouth and Dave pressed the shutter again as she took the head of his cock in her mouth. Dave gasped, watching through the lens had made him forget that was his cock and he groaned loudly as Robert rammed hard to force Anna into the lap of the younger man, taking his cock fully into her hot mouth. The camera clicked and the man behind Anna smiled.

Despite having two orgasms already, Dave was hardening as Anna sucked him, taking him deep when Robert pushed hard, the two men enjoying the beautiful girl sandwiched between them. Anna lifted her head and looked at the cock, almost fully hard, then smiled at its owner before taking it in her mouth again, Robert moving slower to let her enjoy both cocks, it was her body that was moving the most now, sliding back onto her boyfriend, then forward to inhale the younger dick in her lips. Dave was totally hard again now as Anna slid back and forth on her lovers.

"Swap?" Anna had released the cock from her mouth and looked up at Dave.

"Sure." Came the voice from behind her and Dave mumbled his agreement too, still slightly surprised by this, it wasn't part of the photoshoot, he was no longer the plumber servicing the bored housewife.

Robert walked over to the sofa, cock hard and soaked and Dave stood, releasing his cock from Anna's lips ans shuffled aside to let the older man sit. As soon as Robert was seated, Anna took his cock into her mouth and Dave watched as Robert's head went back in pleasure.

Dave knelt behind Anna, her labia swollen and hanging down, her dark hole wet and waiting. He held the head of his cock to her and she wiggled, her inner lips enveloping the tip of the cock as it stroked her. Then he pushed and entered her in one swift movement, pushing her forward until her face was pressed to her boyfriend's body, his cock rammed down her throat.

"Fuck!" both men groaned as they were buried deep inside Anna. Her body shook with her groan as she was filled from both ends.

Robert took the photos as Anna sucked on him, her younger lover thrusting into her from behind. He then passed the camera to Dave to get shots of the penis moving in and out of her from behind, her head in the lap of her boyfriend. When one roll was finished, they swapped cameras for a few more shots until Anna interrupted them.

"Swap?"

Both men agreed and then slid out of her and traded places, this time Robert admired the hard shaft, wet with Anna's juices. She licked her lips as Dave sat down and then licked up the underside to taste herself, readying herself for when Robert's cock would penetrate her. She could feel him at her entrance, her cunt twitched as she yearned for his cock in her and she placed her open lips around the tip of Dave's cock. Robert slid into the wet pussy easily and his motions moved her forward to take Dave's cock inside as she was shafted from behind. Within seconds both men were fully inside her and she shivered with pleasure.

Both men moved their hips to drive deep inside Anna and she moved to let them have their pleasure as her cunt began to twitch and she neared her own. They had swapped a couple of times now and it was Dave that was fucking her as her orgasm neared. She wanted to hold out for Robert, but her mind raced to how she must look, spit roasted by her boyfriend and a younger man, both enjoying her mouth and cunt as they pushed in and out of her body. She couldn't wait to see the photos the men had taken and she felt her body tremble at the thought.