Developing Friends Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave pressed hard from behind and her nose pressed on Robert's groin. Usually she couldn't take him this deep, but having taken Dave's slightly shorter cock all the way, she was now used to it. She heard the shutter click above her as Robert got the shot of his cock fully in her mouth and her eyes closed as she shuddered.

Anna pushed up off of Robert's cock and let out a loud groan as the orgasm finally ran through her body. Here eyes flashed open and she stared at her boyfriend as she was cumming, Dave still thrusting hard from behind. Then she slumped down, taking several deep gasps before taking Robert back into her mouth and sucking on the head of his cock as her body still shuddered and shook.

Dave was trying to last, but as Anna orgasmed, her cunt gripped him tight and throbbed around him, he carried on fucking her as she cum, but the grip and hot, wet warmth now around his cock was too much. He rammed hard and knocked her forward onto Robert's cock as he moaned. Anna sucked as she felt the warm fullness inside her as Dave shot his third load of the day into her body. He held her hips tight as he jerked to empty his balls inside her womb and she moaned with pleasure with each shot of warm spunk from the young man.

"Swap." She said and Dave leaned back, his cock sliding from the soaked pussy and a string of semen began to run from Anna. He had barely moved aside when Robert positioned himself behind his girlfriend and Dave watched as the older man moved forward, cock spreading Anna's labia, semen being forced from her tight hole as it was filled again. The sperm bubbled out as Robert went balls deep, the creamy liquid coating his balls and groin.

"Creamy!" Anna beamed as Dave sat on the sofa, legs either side of Anna's head as it bobbed with each thrust from Robert behind.

She licked around the head, now deflating, her tongue lapping up the semen and her own cum and then she looked up, tongue out pressed to the arrowhead on the underside of the cock as Dave pressed the shutter. Again her inside twitched at the thought of the photo, her licking the combined juices from her young lover as her boyfriend was inside her from behind, his cock soaked in the spunk left by the younger man. As Robert pushed deep she began to shiver again. Her mind raced, the cock she was licking tasted of her and semen. The rest of that sperm was inside her cunt, where her boyfriend was now. The shutter clicked again as she swallowed the softening cock and her pussy began to twitch more.

Anna had Dave's cock in her mouth as she began to cum, her groans vibrating the flaccid cock making the young man gasp and his cock twitch, despite having recently unloaded.

Robert could feel his lover grip tight and he held her hips and pressed deep, deep into that place where her body gripped the head of his cock. She yelled, moving off the cock in her mouth to gasp for air as she began to shake. He held tight and pressed deeper and her pulsing cunt milked his cock and her already filled body took another load of sperm as her boyfriend pressed the head of his cock onto her cervix to unload. Anna felt so full, the hydraulic pressure of the liquid inside her already stuffed pussy made her scream again and Robert had to withdraw slightly to shoot his final few spurts and liquid was forced out around the base of his cock.

Robert pulled her back against him, semen bubbling and running from her to soak his balls. She grunted as the cock forced the sperm deep into her. Dave was stroking the back of her head and had held her shoulders as she had screamed with pleasure for the second time in a few minutes. Her head slowly raised to look into Dave's eyes, her smile wide and warm.

Dave did as she asked. He shuffled off the sofa and onto the floor, lying on his back, his head around the same level as her hanging breasts, his eyes fixed on the hard, red nipples that looked as if they might explode.

Robert moved back and Anna continued to smile at Dave as her body was empty for the first time for a while. Her hand went down between her legs as she moved, raising a knee over the young man on the floor. She shuffled up and raised herself. Then she removed her hand, draping it down to Dave's mouth so he could kiss the wet fingers, then raising it again as he watched, her fingers sliding between her swollen labia to open them.

The young man stared up as the spread lips, they were soaked with her juice and the semen of her two lovers. He could see the dark hole, still shining with the wetness and with a white globule bubbling from it. Robert was at his feet camera pointing to capture the scene as Anna opened her body for her young lover and the semen began to flow from her into his open mouth. Dave raised his head and stuck his tongue out to take the string of sperm as it hung from her open body, licking into his mouth and then pushing his tongue out again to catch more before pushing his mouth to Anna's pussy, his tongue diving inside to lick the spunk from her cunt.

Robert had finished the film, but Dave was still licking, Anna now pressing her splayed pussy down on his mouth as he lapped the semen from her and began to flick his tongue up to her hard clitoris. She ground her pussy against him as he licked, his mouth soaked with cum from all three of them and glistening with her fresh juices as she neared another orgasm. Robert sat on the sofa and watched as Anna began to writhe on Dave's mouth, her breathing heavy, eyes half closed. Then she opened them to look at him and she smiled before her head went back and she pressed her open pussy down on Dave and screamed out her orgasm.

Robert held Anna as she rested against him on the sofa. Dave was still on the floor, his face wet, his chest rising and falling as he caught his breath. After a few moment he lifted himself up and turned to kneel facing the couple. Anna opened her legs to his gaze, showing him her swollen pussy, licked clean now.

"Thank you, David." She smiled and noticed a twitch in his cock.

"Thank you." He gasped and slumped backwards.

""why don't you go and have a lie down on the bed? You deserve it." She said, her voice indicating that it was more than just a suggestion as her hand went down to caress the soft cock of her boyfriend.

Dave smiled at them. "That's a good idea." and he stood and turned, halting for a second as, once again, he had risen too soon. He walked out, his soft cock swaying as he went, two pairs of eyes watching it.

The couple sat on the sofa, cuddling and caressing. Their words were soft as they spoke, asking if the other was ok with events and both saying yes. Anna tingled when she spoke of what had happened and looked forward to seeing the photos they had taken as they were both inside her. She wanted to know if he was ok with her taking Dave when it wasn't a photo shoot and he said he was more than happy, he loved seeing her, as long as he was there to share the fun. They pressed closer as they spoke, her head on his chest hearing his heart race.

"So, what next?" she asked.

"What would you like?" was his reply and her mind raced again, making her pussy twitch.

They both reached for their phones to carry out their plan once they had woken from their nap on the sofa, the warm afternoon sun and chattering of birdsong lulling them off.

Dave had slept on the bed and was still half asleep when Anna walked in, standing over him, staring down at his naked body and smiling as his eyes flickered open.

She set the phone down on the table next to the bed, arranging it so that it showed the length of the naked eighteen year old. He glanced across and saw Robert, which confused him.

"Do you mind being watched, David?" Anna asked, in that soft way that made it impossible to say no and also caused his cock to twitch.

Dave could only mumble his agreement as Anna's hand was now around his cock as it swelled with her touch.

"So nice, David."

Then she moved to give the caller a clear view and opened her mouth to take him inside, causing a gasp from the younger man and the person on the end of the call.

Sam had been bored on his holiday. It was his dream trip, but had turned out to be disappointing. There was no action to be had, no couples willing to share. He had found a friend in Eric, who loved being naked and masturbating, but neither of them had encountered any females who wanted to join them.

It was Eric that Sam had called straight after getting the message and now they both sat on Sam's bed, naked and hard, watching the screen that Sam had shared his phone to. Both of them had done this before, on those occasions they had looked at porn, wanking over photos of Anna that Sam had taken, or Robert had sent him from the photography sessions. Eric had enjoyed it, but Sam was slightly frustrated as there was a "no touch" policy and he ached to feel another body.

The screen flickered, then went black and both men sighed, fearing the technology was failing them, or that the cruise ship had instigated some strange no nudity streaming policy. Then it flickered again and both cocks rose as the stream showed the young man on the bed and the woman bent over, her mouth around the head of the cock as she squeezed it to get it fully hard. Her head shifted and her eyes looked straight at the screen and shone as she saw the two cocks on the screen.

Sam's heart raced as he watched the woman's mouth take more of the cock inside, the man was fully hard now, how could he not be, Sam thought? He knew how good that felt, how delicious and warm that feeling was as she took the length of him inside, sliding down slowly, then rising and releasing the hard cock to stare into the camera. She smiled the smile that Sam knew and his cock twitched as her eyes sparkled at him.

Both men watched as she held the cock and moved onto the bed, swinging her leg over the man, who reached up to hold the breasts as she sat astride him. Sam was breathing heavily as he watched her rise and shift her hips, knowing that she was rubbing her smooth labia over the swollen head of the cock, parting her wet lips and coating the penis in her juices to lubricate it.

Sam held his breath, he knew the sensations as they watched her hips move then steady, finding the right place, the dome of the head slotting in between her swollen inner lips to rest on that sweet, hot, wet hole. Sam's cock twitched with every heart beat and the clear liquid ran from his hole as his eyes were glued to the screen. Her hips began to move down and Eric let out a sigh as Anna's head went back as she was filled with Dave's cock.

Sam breathed again, but dared not touch his cock as he was so hard, he wanted to last and watch Anna fuck. She looked at him through the screen and smiled, lifting up and then grinding down as her eyes stayed with him.

Eric was gently stroking his cock as he watched the girl ride the younger man. He recognised her from the photos, but seeing her fuck live was so much better and he realised, much as Sam had, that he needed to slow down.

She looked at them and smiled, reaching out to take the phone and placing it on Dave's chest as she lifted herself up, the camera showing both men a clear view of the cock, soaked with her juices as she rose up, holding so the head was just inside, gripped by her swollen inner labia, her outer lips wide and open now. Then she slid down, groaning as the cock spread her tight vaginal walls and filled her cunt. She ground down to press her clitoris against the tumble of pubic hair and moaned at the wonderful sensation of the cock inside her. Both men watched, afraid to touch their hard cock in case they shot their load.

Anna placed the phone back and began to slowly ride Dave as the men watched, somewhere in a Mediterranean harbour.

The screen flickered again and both men feared the worst, but instead another view appeared, half the screen now showing the scene from the doorway now. This second view on the split screen was set further down, giving a better view of Anna's bottom as it rose and fell on Dave.

Then another body appeared.

Sam recognised the man, even though his face wasn't shown, in fact, most of the view was of a hard cock as a hand wiped liquid on it. The figure moved towards the bed.

Sam stopped all movement. His eyes fixed on the screen as Anna's eyes turned towards him again, her smile warm and sexy. She leant forward, her breasts hanging down, nipples, hard and dark red, grazing over Dave's chest. The other figure was now behind her.

With his heart almost bursting through his chest, causing his entire body to shake, Sam watched the action. His cock was so hard he couldn't touch it, the hole was wide and leaking pre cum that ran down the red helmet. The whole shaft twitched and pulsed more clear liquid out.

Anna's eyes were on Sam, although Eric may have thought she was looking at him. Sam knew. He watched, eyes wide, staring at Anna. She blinked at him and smiled.

Robert moved forward as Dave moved his hands to Anna's waist to hold her down on the cock in her pussy. Her eyes were on Sam and he watched as her smile turned to a groan, her eyes flickering then closing as her head shot back, then slumped forward. She screamed, part pleasure part pain and her eyes opened to Sam again as her mouth was wide as she gasped. Robert pushed forward again and Anna screamed once more, eyes closed and head back.

Sam was shaking as he watched his beautiful girl between the two men, one holding her waist, the other had his hands on her shoulders now. Slowly she came back to the world and looked at Sam again, her smile weak as he mouth trembled. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the older man across the miles. Her smile got bigger and she took a breath and then pressed back to grind on both the cocks that were inside her body and screamed out her orgasm.

Sam quickly grabbed his cock, there was a bubble of creamy sperm rising from it already and he held tight and thrust his hips up as he watched Anna cumming from the double penetration. The stream of spunk shot high as he groaned and his head went back, He felt the hot splash on his chin and the rest splattered over his chest, He thrust up again and the next load landed close to his nipples. His eyes were flickering as the huge orgasm ran through him, but he could see Anna smile and the next thrust from his cock landed on his throat. He shot several more times before his cock twitched to push out the last of the sperm, thick and creamy as it ran down the swollen head and onto the hand that still gripped tight.

Eric was stroking softly, glancing over as Sam's sperm erupted. He was close, so close it was getting painful. He wanted to be there, to be in that body, jealous that Sam had had the pleasure of those holes that were now both full. He moaned and held his cock still, the skin pulled down, the head red and wet as he watched the scene on half the screen shift. Robert had picked up the phone to show more detail, moving his body to show the view from behind, his cock half inside Anna's anus as her pussy was filled with Dave. Eric groaned and took his hand off his cock, it was almost painful to touch. He looked at Sam.

Anna was now pressed down on Dave's chest as Robert sodomised her, both cocks moving inside her, pressing onto each other through her body. She was shaking from constant orgasms, almost delirious at her first double penetration and the feeling of her body being stretched by her boyfriend and the young lover, not to mention watching Sam and his friend seeing her as she was filled with the cocks. She watched the screen and her body began to shake again as the cocks slid up and down her cunt and rectum. Then she shook as another huge orgasm rushed over her, fighting to keep her eyes open to watch as Sam took Eric's cock in his hand, the new man bending backwards as a strange hand gripped him and the cum shot from his body and onto his chest and belly, his hips pushing up as each load erupted in the tight grip of Sam's hand.

The two men continued to watch as Anna was sandwiched, Sam growing hard again, his hand automatically going to his cock stroking the previous load of sperm over the head as he wanked. Eric was still hard, the feeling of Sam's hand was hugely arousing and he was now masturbating again as they watched Anna, slumped on Dave's chest, her body shuddering from the fucking and her orgasms. She was watching the men as they sat together, smiling as Sam's hand reached across again and the fingers curled around Eric without any protest, in fact, Eric reached over and held the first cock that wasn't his own.

Anna was now somewhere else, her eyes were on the screen, but her body was on fire as both men filled her, each one sliding in their rhythm, their cocks sliding up and down in her. She watched the men react to her and the sights as Robert moved his phone around to show the cocks inside her, pulling out to show her open anus before giving the men a close-up of his entry into her, the head of his cock spreading her sphincter as he slid deep into her rectum, his balls resting on the wet shaft of Dave's cock that was thrusting up and down in her vagina.

The reaction was more that she could have hoped for. They were both hard again and she watched as they held the other's cock and masturbated. Then she moaned loudly as another huge orgasm swept over her, her eyes blazing as she watched Sam move position and then bend over, Eric's head going back as he felt a hot mouth around the head of his cock, not caring who it was, lost in the lust of the fucking on the screen and the desire to be inside someone.

The trio on the bed had stopped. Robert had held Anna's shoulders as he thrust hard and filled her bowels with his semen, causing her to scream again as the warm feeling and deep cock caused her to orgasm hard. The tightness of her cunt as it pulsed was too much for Dave, not to mention the stroking of Robert's cock against the underside of his through the thin layer of skin in Anna's body meant he followed soon after and her orgasm was prolonged as her body received it's second load, warm and filling, in such a short time.

Eric had ejaculated as he watched Anna shake with her violent orgasm from her lovers shooting inside her. It didn't matter that it was Sam's mouth, he loved the sensation of cumming inside someone and he held his friend's head down as he thrust up and emptied his balls into the willing throat.

Sam watched the pictures of Anna's holes as the cocks left then, the anus gaping dark as Robert's cock slipped out. Sam was kneeling next to Eric on the bed, wanking as he gazed and having his balls played with at the same time. As Anna climbed off Dave, her soaked labia being drawn back as the cock pulled them, Sam was wide eyed, staring as the trickle of semen bubbled at the deep pink hole and began to run over the dangling inner lips. Eric now held the cock as Sam watched and Anna bent forward, reaching down to slide her fingers between her lips to spread them wide for the watchers. Sam saw both the delicious dark holes, the anus still parted and streaked with creamy sperm and the semen as it ran from her spread pussy. He wanted to taste her again and in his mind he could feel the sensation of her tight cunt around his tongue as he watched her expose her holes to him. The stream of sperm oozed from her as she held herself open for her older lover across the miles and he replied by pushing his hips forward again and again in the tight grip of Eric's hand, the hot spunk landing on Eric's chest and belly, mixing with the semen shot their earlier.

Anna turned to the camera as one half of the screen went black and her face now filled the whole TV. She smiled and lifted a finger to her lips as if to shush everyone, to keep this as their secret. Then her tongue flicked out to lick the finger, tasting the semen on is as well as her own cum. She smiled her naughty smile and the screen went dead.