Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday dawned bright and clear, there was a nip of autumn chill in the air but I knew the sun would warm things up by noon when I was to meet Daniel.

After a quick shower, I sat down at my make-up mirror, brushed my blonde locks straight I decided to let my hair air dry hoping for a haphazard unkempt look which I felt fit the appearance of a twenty-dollar street whore. I opted not to apply any make-up until I arrived at the truck stop when I'd spice up my lips with a bright red color to match my micro mini skirt and red stilettos.

Next, I wiggled into the red skirt and drew the wide fishnet stockings up my legs then slipped my feet into the red stilettos. As I had done before I surveyed how much of my ass was exposed below the hem of the skirt, I could live with the very bottom of my ass cheeks showing but when I bent slightly at the waist the lips of my cunt clearly showed. I decided that was a bit too much and slipped a red thong up my legs to cover my exposed labia to give Daniel a little something to imagine as we played out his role request. The final part was the altered white cotton tee shirt which fit loosely around my neck and arms and covered most of my big soft tits. Knowing that Daniel might demand that I place my hands on my head as he made his arrest, I lifted my hands and placed them on top of my head, the tee shirt rose up to expose much more of my breasts which made me smile knowing that would entice him greatly.

I slipped my cell phone and a tube of bright red lipstick inside a small black baguette purse that has a short handle that I could either hold in one hand or slip over my shoulder, one final glance in the mirror confirmed I had the appearance the client requested.

I estimated it would take about forty-five minutes to drive across town and get to exit 15 off the interstate. I backed the Benz out of the garage about eleven-ten and headed to meet him. Traffic was lighter than I expected, I pulled into the massive truck stop a few minutes early, the Commerce Truck Stop has a large parking lot for travelers in automobiles, and an even larger area for truckers to park their 18-wheelers. I drove past the auto area and drove toward the back end of the truck parking area figuring I'd park my car there and walk toward the main building with the idea that Daniel would spot me before I got all the way there.

After applying an ample coating of red lipstick, I slipped out of the Benz, pressed the door lock button on the remote and dropped my keys into my small purse, then slung it over one shoulder. As I walked between the first and second row of big rigs a trucker that was checking his tires noticed me and immediately turned to watch me approach. "I've never seen you here before darlin," he said once I was close enough to him.

"First time for everything hun," I replied with a big smile on my bright red lips. I figured I'd have a little fun with this burly trucker until Daniel showed up.

His eyes roamed down over my slutty outfit as he asked, "You looking for a good time this afternoon?"

I wiggled my shoulders a little causing my big soft tits to jiggle seductively and replied, "Shouldn't I be asking you that question?"

His eyes continued surveying my sexy body as he said, "What's an hour cost?"

"That depends on what you'd like to do in that hour," I replied. I wanted him to describe what sex act he had in mind.

He smiled and answered, "How about a nice slow blowjob?"

I giggled and shook my tits again then said, "You want me to suck your hard cock for an hour?"

"Hell yeah!" he exclaimed.

"Sweetheart you're talking to the best cock sucker on the planet, I doubt you'd last more than fifteen minutes," I answered.

He laughed loudly then said, "Okay so what're fifteen minutes gonna cost me?"

Without hesitation, I replied, "A C-note."

Once I'd agreed to give this trucker the blowjob of his life for a mere one hundred dollars, a tall man dressed in a business suit appeared from the front of the big truck. I knew instantly it was my client, Daniel.

He flashed his badge and approached the trucker then said, "You need to get the fuck outta here."

Knowing he could very well be arrested for solicitation he nodded his head and quickly headed toward the restaurant at Commerce Truck Stop.

Daniel turned toward me and as the truck driver had done let his eyes scan down over my sexy body. "You're under arrest for solicitation of prostitution," He said still flashing his badge and using his free hand to flip his suit coat aside to show me the sidearm clipped to his belt.

I smiled at him and said, "But officer can't we work this out somehow?"

He smiled back at me and replied, "Let's add bribing a police officer to the solicitation charge."

I decided not to reply to him.

"Put your hands on top of your head," Daniel said.

As I slowly lifted my hands, I watched his lecherous stare drop to my tits. My cut off tee shirt rose up exposing not only the full bottom of my tits but part of the areola surrounding my nipples.

He reached behind his waist as he said, "Turn around."

I turned to stare at the side of the 18-wheeler's trailer and for the first time in my life felt the cold steel of handcuffs close around one delicate wrist. It felt as if he'd clamped his cuffs tighter than necessary as he brought my hand down behind my back then reached up and drew my other hand down to cuff it to the first. He lifted my hands some causing me to wince in pain and lean forward until my face and shoulders were pressed against the aluminum body of the trailer.

"Don't move," Daniel demanded as he released his tight grip on the link between the cuffs.

A moment later his hands were on my naked skin patting me down. Daniel had to be at least six feet six inches tall and had hands that felt larger than I'd imagined. His hands moved up under my altered tee shirt and roughly groped my big, soft tits.

"Isn't the proper procedure for a woman officer to perform this pat down?" I asked.

He instantly shot back, "For all, I know you could be a crossdresser."

One hand slid down between my thighs and forward over my thong covered cunt.

Daniel giggled, then said, "Okay so you're not a she-male."

As he manhandled my soft, round ass cheeks, Daniel said, "Normally I'd just give you a summons to appear in court on the solicitation charge but since you added attempted bribery, I'm gonna have to take you downtown and book you on both counts."

Daniel was going to play his part to the hilt and while he walked me toward his police car, he actually advised me of my rights.

I giggled and after he'd finished said, "I'm willing to cooperate fully with you officer."

I was placed in the rear seat of his vehicle which had a cage-like divider between the front and rear seats. As he drove off the Commerce Truck Stop lot, I thanked my lucky stars that I had hooked up with Daddy, this roleplay made me realize what a majority of prostitutes go through regularly.

Daniel didn't speak as he drove onto the interstate and headed back toward town but only drove to the next exit where he slowed and pulled onto the ramp. He turned left into the parking lot of a seedy looking motel, then to the very end of the row of rooms.

"Officer this doesn't look like a police station," I comically announced.

He didn't reply, instead got out and walked around to the rear passenger door, opened it and reached in to grab my arm rather roughly. As I stood up outside the car Daniel said, "I believe you need to be interrogated fully before I lock your ass up."

I smiled at him knowing this was all a part of his fantasy role play, then said, "As I said, I'm willing to cooperate completely with you officer."

His hand again gripped the link between the cuffs and I nearly stumbled as he forcefully pushed me through the open door of the motel room. I turned to face him as he closed and locked the door.

"Have a seat," Daniel said.

The only place to sit in this seedy little motel room was the bed and as I sat down, he began his interrogation, "What's your name?"

"Angel," I instantly replied.

Daniel continued, "How long have you been turning tricks?"

"Almost a year," I answered.

"Have you ever been arrested before?" he asked.

I smiled and answered, "Never."

"When was the first time you turned tricks at Commerce Truck Stop?" he asked.

"Today was the first time, officer," I replied.

He smiled and said, "Well you can thank me for taking you into custody today. All the two-bit whores that turn tricks at that place work for a really nasty pimp. If he'd gotten wind that you showed up, you'd have been roughed up or worse."

I got the impression that information wasn't part of the role play and replied, "Thank you so much, officer."

He half smiled at me and said, "You can call me Dan."

I smiled back at him and said, "I hope you'll let me thank you completely, Dan."

He smiled as he slipped off his suit jacket and pulled his weapon off his belt, placing it on the small dresser across from the foot of the bed. As he walked toward where I was sitting, I noticed the distinct bulge in the front of his slacks, the role play fantasy having started to arouse his cock.

"I heard you tell that trucker that you're the best cock sucker on the planet," Dan said as he came to a stop directly in front of me.

"I am," I instantly replied.

The bulge in his slacks continued to swell stretching up and to one side nearly reaching his belt. Dan reached down and roughly squeezed both big firm tits through the cotton fabric of my short tee shirt. His hands felt huge as he manhandled my big tits and my body reacted as my nipples hardened under his large hands. He lifted his hands to his belt buckle and undid the leather strap around his waist. His rock-hard cock now fully erect extended up under the waistband of his slacks.

I could only sit there waiting for the inevitable, which happened almost instantaneously he pulled his zipper down and reached inside withdrawing his enormous erect cock. I've been told that there is a direct correlation between the size of a man's fingers and his cock which Dan seemed to confirm. His erection was at least ten inches in length and sported a conical shaped head and a circumcised corona. The shaft was smooth and silky and while I hadn't yet had the chance to view his balls, I knew they would be equal in size to the rest of his manhood and provide a copious amount of hopefully very tasty cum.

As Dan lowered his cock head toward me, he said, "Show me, whore."

Since my hands were still shackled behind my back, I had no choice but to show him with my lips, tongue and moist mouth. I spit at the silky-smooth flesh of his glans covering the conical shaped cock head, normally I'd use my hand to smear my saliva evenly over the length of a cock but I had to dip my head down and capture the long strand hanging from his cock head with my tongue. He moaned softly as I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft, teasing his urethra as the head slipped up over my nose and forehead. The thought of taking his entire cock in my oral cavity caused my mouth to water and I used my slippery, soft tongue to coat his entire cock with saliva.

"That's very good," Dan remarked as I prepared his cock for my throat. His lustful eyes stared down at my face as I licked around the smooth flesh of his cock head.

As I removed my wet tongue from the very tip of his cock head I asked, "Do you want to face fuck me, Officer Dan?"

He grinned and replied, "Why don't you show me just how good a cock sucker you are first."

I slid forward on the bed then dropped to my knees in front of him. Dan grasped his fully erect cock in one hand and directed the head to my mouth as I opened my lips, extended my tongue and leaned toward his smooth cock. The head slipped between my sexy, bright red lips and onto my wet tongue. Dan's eyes remained fixed on my face as I moved my head forward taking more and more of his rock-hard cock inside my mouth, swirling my tongue along every inch.

"Oh yeah, suck it, whore," Dan said.

I closed my lips around the shaft and continued pressing my mouth toward him until they were softly caressing his smooth shaft halfway to the base. His conical shaped cock head wedged into the opening of my throat and I relaxed to allow his cock to slip through and into the soft flesh of my throat.

"Fuckin' A," Dan exclaimed as I swallow his cock.

I felt his enormous hands on either side of my head, but before he could pull my mouth toward him, I lunged forward driving his rock-hard cock fully down my throat. My lips and nose pressed into the fabric of his slacks as I began slowly caressing his cock head and shaft with the muscles deep in my throat.

"Amazing!" Dan exclaimed as I held him, all ten plus inches buried in the slippery, moist flesh of my mouth and throat.

My saliva glands went into overdrive and began producing copious amounts of thick, cock sucking salvia and I felt my eyes fill with tears as he held my head firmly with his hands, thoroughly enjoying the awesome sensation of having his rock-hard cock engulfed in my throat. I held him deep until my lungs screamed to be replenished with oxygen then began pulling back. His cock shaft was coated with a thick layer of salvia and as the head slipped from my mouth long strands of my spit stretched from my tongue and lips to the tip of his throbbing cock. After gasping for air, a couple times, I looked up at him, my lips coated with spit and my eyes filled with deep throat tears, I said, "Throat fuck me."

His long fingers combed into my blonde locks, then tightened on my head. I opened my mouth and waited for him to assault my throat. He pulled my face toward his loins at the same time his hips thrust forward and in an instant my nose pressed against the fabric of his slacks and his cock was once again embedded deep in my throat.

I absolutely love the sensation of having a rock-hard cock buried in my throat each and every one provides a slightly different feeling. Some cocks have more girth and stretch my flesh tightly and others, like Dan's, are thinner and permit me to softly massage the shaft by swallowing when it's engulfed by my very talented throat.

Dan was moaning and groaning as he continued throat fucking me, he'd pull out completely then thrust in again dragging copious amounts of salvia with his cock. At one point he removed one hand from my head and circled his cock shaft with his long fingers to smear my face with the thick salvia and slap his slippery cock head against my cheeks.

As Dan rubbed and slapped my face with his cock head I asked, "Can you take the cuffs off please?"

He smiled at me as his cock head slid across my slippery, red lips and said, "I suppose I can trust you."

I spun around and leaned against the bed as Dan removed the steel bracelets from my wrists then stood up and pressed my body back against him. I heard the cuffs slide across the dresser top where he'd tossed them and a moment later his hands surrounded my body and slid up under the short cotton tee to fully grasp my big soft breasts. I moaned softly as his skillful hands covered my chest, then reached around to grasp his wonderful hard cock.

"Let me suck it properly," I said as I turned to again face him.

His lustful stare watched as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, then moved both hands to his shoulders. As I dragged my fingertips down over his chest, I began again dropping to my knees in front of his rock-hard cock that still poked through the opening of his slacks.

"Are these scars from bullet wounds?" I asked as my fingers discovered two round quarter inch dents on his abdomen just above his belt.

Dan grinned and replied, "Yes I took two from a drug dealer's nine-millimeter twelve years ago."

I leaned forward and kissed one of his scars lightly with my red lips, then moved my mouth to the other to tease it with the tip of my tongue.

I thought about thanking him for his service but decided to show him how much I appreciated it instead. My deft fingers made quick work of his belt and the clasp of his slacks and as I peeled his clothes down his legs, I got my first look at the size of his scrotum and the cum producing balls it held. Once he'd kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his slacks and briefs, I slid my hands up to gently cup both big testicles in my soft hands. They felt heavy in my palms and I playfully rolled them from one hand to the other.

I looked up at him and grinned before I asked, "Do these produce lots of thick, creamy sauce?"

Dan just smiled at me.

I kept one hand occupied with his balls as I slid the other up onto the base of his solid cock shaft, then slowly stroked up until my hand slipped over his corona and the conical shaped cock head. I could tell from his eyes that he wanted my mouth to pleasure him and as I leaned forward, I drew his scrotum toward my mouth. I began by licking every square inch of his ball sack while my other hand continued stroking the rock-hard shaft and smooth cock head. His hands were resting on his hips as he intently watched my mouth work its magic on his balls. I sucked one then the other between my lips softly massaging each one with my smooth, moist tongue.

"God that feels so fucking good," Dan exclaimed.

Once his ball sack was completely coated with my saliva, I moved my mouth up onto the base of his cock shaft. My delicate hand now concentrated only on his cock head. I used my thumb to softly caress his frenulum while my fingers slipped around the silky-smooth flesh of his corona. Very slowly my mouth and tongue began its sensual climb along his throbbing cock shaft coating as much as I could with my moisture until I reached my thumb. Dan's eyes were as wide as saucers as he studied my oral technique. I drew his cock down some and licked every part of his cock head, then slowly let him slip between my shimmering red lips.

"YES!" Dan exclaimed as his cock head disappeared between my lips.

As I sucked gently on his cock head, I moved both hands to his shaft and stroked it, twisting my delicate fingers as they slid up and down the rock-hard flesh. His eyes remained fixed on my face as I slowly bobbed back and forth pleasuring his corona with my soft red lips.

"Take it deeper," Dan said as he moved his hands from his hips to either side of my head.

I wanted to give him a blowjob he'd remember forever, but instead of letting his cock head slip deeper over my tongue I continued just sucking the head for a few moments longer.

"God you're driving me insane," Dan acknowledged as I felt his grip on my head tighten.

I released my hold on his throbbing cock shaft and drew back until his cock head slipped from my mouth, then said, "Do you want me to throat this big, beautiful, hard cock?"

"Fuck yes, I want every inch inside your mouth," He replied.

I smiled at him as I hooked one delicate finger over his shaft just below the head and drew him down so his cock was poised just outside my slippery red lips. I continued staring up at him as his cock head slipped between my lips the closed softly around the pulsing shaft. Inch by glorious inch I took more and more of him inside my mouth the conical shaped head pressed against the opening of my throat and easily slipped through into the soft warm flesh beyond.

"God fuckin'damn!" Dan exclaimed as his cock sank deeper and deeper into my throat.

I didn't stop until my nose pressed against his pubic mound and my bottom lip caressed the top of his awesome ball sack. With every inch of his beautiful, ten-inch cock embedded in my throat I slowly started massaging the head with my throat muscles and teasing the shaft with my tongue.