Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus fucking Christ," Dan said as I pleasured him as no woman had ever done before.

Once I felt the need to recharge my lungs, I pulled back enough to suck in air then slowly began throat fucking his throbbing cock. Every time my nose pressed against his abdomen Dan moaned or groaned as the sensation of having his cock impaled in my throat was repeated.

I continued throat fucking him for a while longer but knew that if I continued his balls would pump a cum load along his urethra and explode inside my throat. While I certainly wanted to taste his creamy sauce, I want him to experience fucking my tight, wet cunt and asshole if he saw fit.

I let his cock slip from my incredible oral grasp and as I looked up into his lustful eyes said, "I want you to fuck my hot cunt."

He reached down and placed his hands under my arms and helped me stand his hand moving down to the cotton tee shirt and turning it inside out as he lifted it over my head. Even though he'd felt and seen most of my big firm tits his eyes concentrated on my chest as his hands again covered my breasts. He leaned down and licked slowly around my areola, then took one hard nipple between his lips sucking gently on the erect nub.

I moaned softly, then said, "I love having my nipples sucked and nibbled on."

His hands continued roaming all over my chest as his lips, tongue, and teeth caressed each nipple until I begged him to stop.

"God, I want your cock!" I exclaimed.

I wiggled out of my tight red micro mini skirt then moved back and reclined on the bed. Dan watched as I slowly opened my legs and pulled the fabric of my thong to one side of my soaking wet cunt.

"Come fuck me," I pleaded.

His eyes were fixed on my loins as he crawled onto the bed and between my open legs. Once he was close enough, he reached out with both hands grasping the thinnest strip of fabric and with one strong pull shredded the material. I smiled at him as he pulled the remains of my thong off my loins and thought another ruined thong. His rock-hard cock stood away from his loins twitching almost involuntarily as he moved closer to me. I reached down and using my fingers spread my labia open giving him a moist, pink target for his awesome cock, all ten plus inches and pleaded again, "Fuck me."

Dan leaned forward placing one hand outside each of my shoulders, then slowly lowered his hips until his cock head touched the warm, moist flesh of my cunt.

"Yes, that's it, bury your big, hard cock deep in my wet cunt," I said just before he thrust toward me. In an instant, his cock was surrounded by my tight, hot flesh and he moaned harshly feeling the walls of my cunt tighten around his long, hard cock.

He fucked me slowly at first, withdrawing almost completely then sinking to the depths of my loins as slowly as he'd withdrawn. I clenched my internal muscles drawing the hot flesh of my cunt as tightly as I could around his hard cock. His conical shaped cock head slid over my G-spot, then deeper to touch the fabric of my cervix. As the minutes passed, I wanted him to increase the pace of his fucking and I lifted my legs to wrap my heels over his back so I could encourage him to fuck me faster.

Dan sensed my needs and quickened his rhythm giving me every inch of his rock-hard cock a little faster.

I had been staring up at his face since he first plunged inside me and his brow now glistened with sweat. I knew that before long his sweat would be dripping from his face to splash on my heaving tits. With his increased pace I began feeling the inevitable tingling in my loins signaling that I was approaching orgasm and I encouraged him saying, "You're gonna make me cum Dan, keep fucking me just like this."

Dan didn't change his rhythm and before long that awesome tingling spread and turned into numbness as my climax built. I was riding his beautiful hard cock toward the pinnacle of ecstasy and as I reached the summit I screamed, "OH GOD YES I'M CUMMING."

My hot cunt flooded with climatic juices bathing his throbbing cock and causing our fucking to take on a splashing sound. I felt my flow ooze from me, soaking his nut sack and the bedding below. It was an awe-inspiring orgasm that left me quivering as he continued his steady pace to the depths of my flooded cunt. Dan's staying power was unequaled by most of the men I've fucked before. He pounded my slippery, wet cunt through a second, equally incredible, climax leaving me totally numb. I dropped my legs from his waist as Dan bent his arms lowering his chest to my sweaty tits. His mouth captured mine and he probed between my lips with his tongue, kissing me passionately while he slowed his assault on my soaking wet cunt.

I broke our kiss and begged, "I want your cum in my mouth, I want to taste your hot, creamy seed."

Dan replied with only one word, "Yes."

His pace quickened again and I knew that I didn't have to wait long to savor his thick cum load. I encouraged him again, "Give it to me, gimme every fucking drop those big, beautiful balls can provide."

He pulled out of my quivering cunt and quickly crawled up over my body until his knees were on either side of my big sweaty tits, then he grasped his cock shaft and began slowly stroking the length twisting his fingers as they slid over the smooth corona and conical shaped head.

"Fill my mouth with your hot cum," I pleaded.

Dan continued stroking his cock, but his expression changed to one of total lust and I knew that his hot cum had begun its trek along his urethra.

"Gimme that hot cum!" I exclaimed as I opened my mouth wide.

He growled sinfully as the load exploded from his cock. The first volley hitting its target and coating my tongue, a second splashed on my upper lip and extended across my open mouth to my lower lip. Again, and again, his balls pumped hot, juicy cum from his cock and I greedily accepted each and every drop. As his climax began to subside, he leaned forward and placed his cock head against my tongue. I took him inside and swirled his hot sauce around his throbbing cock head.

"God Angel that was fucking incredible," Dan said as I swallowed his awesome cum load.

I let him slip from my mouth and licked his cock clean, then used one finger to gather the thick remains that coated my lips and chin. His cum tasted very salty but I enjoyed every drop.

He slid off my body and reclined on the bed next to me staring up at the ceiling as I turned and propped my head up on one hand. Reaching for his softening cock with my free hand I asked, "Would you like me to get this hard again?"

Dan lifted his hand and glanced at his wristwatch, then replied, "No time for that, I have to pick my wife up from work in an hour."

I instantly moved my hand away from his cock, I know that some of my clients have wives but this was the first time that one had told me he'd squeezed a quick fuck in before he needed to get back to her. The idea that he'd just pummeled my cunt and blown his cum load in my mouth only to run off to be with his wife kind of repulsed me and made me feel like the common whore I'd played earlier.

As Dan got up, I asked, "Can I tell Daddy that you enjoyed yourself this afternoon?"

He turned and smiled at me, then said, "Oh yes and you can tell him that I'll want you again in six months."

He began to get dressed and I questioned him, "Aren't you going to shower?" knowing that he'd smell of our sex when he met his wife.

"No time for that either," he replied.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and watched him dress and knew that unless I wanted to walk back to the truck stop, I'd have to be ready to leave when he finished. I quickly dressed and when I looked at my reflection in the smoke smeared mirror above the dresser thought about the thousands of prostitutes that lived this kind of life fucking their tricks and getting back out on the street to find another. It's a life I'd never want to live.

Twenty minutes later I slipped from Dan's car, then leaned down and said, "See you in six months." I already knew that if Daddy offered me another appointment with him, I'd decline the offer. He sped off without another word having satisfied his addiction of fucking another common whore. As I drove through the assorted big rigs parked on Commerce Truck Stop's lot, I ignored several truckers that tried to get my attention not wanting to chance a confrontation with the pimp who claimed this place as his territory.

The drive home gave me time to think again about the thousands and thousands of women who, because of circumstances beyond their control, spend their time searching for the next trick and how they would give up their bodies to any man willing to part with a lot less money than I make to support their pimp or worse an addiction. I felt like a common street whore, my loins still wet from two climaxes with Dan and without my thong to capture that moisture I could feel myself leaking a little which I confirmed when I stepped out of the car. There was a tiny wet spot on the upholstery of the driver seat. I giggled and thought, "This spot is for you Connie."

After a relaxing soak in a tub full of bubbles, I slipped into one of my favorite satin lounging sets and sat down at my laptop to update Daddy on my appointment earlier. A quick email confirming the client was very pleased and that I was free for him to schedule new appointments. I clicked send then went back to my inbox where I found an email from Rhys. It read, "Angel, I've found a couple potential properties for you to look at. I contacted the listing agents for both and have tentatively set up showings for tomorrow afternoon assuming you'll be available. If not please let me know so I can cancel the showings. I'd suggest that I come by your place around twelve-thirty and we can ride together. Looking forward to meeting you in person, Rhys."

I sat back and thought once again that Rhys was making far too many assumptions. I was supposed to help Silk with her wardrobe Friday morning which very well might include part of the afternoon. I did want to meet this young realtor face to face so I'd either have to cancel or reschedule with Silk for later in the day. Before replying to his email, I gave Silk a call. She was open to the idea of going shopping after I'd met with Rhys and in fact suggested we could have dinner together. I clicked on reply and sent Rhys a message that read, "Rhys, I am anxious to see what's available so I will juggle my schedule for Friday and meet with you. Please be prompt! I gave him my address and again asked him to pick me up promptly at twelve-thirty."

I spent the rest of my day packing a few boxes in preparation for a move to my new home, then turned in early.

Knowing that Rhys would be sizing me up while we were together, I decided to dress ultra- conservative for our visits to prospective properties I might be interested in. I slipped on a sexy black thong and matching bra, then sat down at my makeup table and applied a light shade of eyeshadow and pale pink lip gloss. After curling my long blonde hair, I brushed it out giving a classy looking wave to my style. I choose a pair of dark navy-blue dress slacks and a fairly loose-fitting, light blue sweater that has a fairly high neckline. The bottoms of my slacks rested perfectly on the top of the three-inch heels completing the business-like outfit that certainly wouldn't give him any ideas about what might happen this afternoon. I did, however, apply a dab of my very favorite perfume behind each ear.

Rhys must have gotten the message about being prompt because at twelve-twenty-five he rang my doorbell. I opened the door with a wide smile on my lips and invited him inside saying, "Thank you for being prompt."

As he stepped through the door he replied, "I got the message babe."

My smile instantly disappeared and I stepped toward him as I said, "Let's get one thing perfectly clear right from the start, I am not your babe and I'd appreciate it if you would use my given name, Margaret when speaking to me."

I knew that when I signed the paperwork to purchase a home, I'd be using my real name instead of my Elegant Escorts fictitious name.

Rhys smiled at me as he replied, "I apologize, Margaret, I'll keep that in mind."

I returned his smile hoping we weren't getting off on the wrong foot. Rhys is a rather handsome African American man standing about six feet tall. His dark complexion contrasted sharply with his much lighter eyes and short hairstyle. He was dressed in an expensive looking tailored black suit and a brilliant white shirt and gray striped necktie. When the time comes that I take advantage of his commission discount offer I was certain it would be a very enjoyable experience.

"We should get going, it's a twenty-minute drive to our first showing Margaret," he said.

I picked up my short leather jacket and he instantly said, "Let me help you with that."

I smiled and replied, "Thank you, Rhys," as he held the jacket so I could slip my arms in then lifted it over my shoulders.

We walked side by side to his black SUV and he lightly touched my arm as he opened the door waiting until I was comfortably seated in the passenger seat. I watched him walk around the front of the car wondering how long it would be before he made a play to fuck me. He settled into the drivers' seat and stretched his seatbelt across his chest.

"You are going to use your seat belt, aren't you?" He asked before he started the car.

Once I'd clicked my belt Rhys backed out of the driveway and started to our first showing. "Where is the first place?" I asked.

"Just outside town we'll be there in twenty minutes," Rhys replied.

As he concentrated on driving, I was able to look at his face. He is quite handsome, his face is smooth, the brown color of his skin contrasts sharply with his brilliant white smile.

"Is the seller's agent going to meet us there?" I asked.

Rhys glanced toward me, smiled and replied, "No, I have the lockbox combination so we'll have the place to ourselves for as long as we like since the seller has already moved out."

"Oh great," I replied thinking that if he was so inclined, he could make his move at the first place we visited.

A short time later Rhys turned into what looked like an upscale condominium development, then parked outside a unit that had a real estate for sale sign on the narrow strip of grass between the short driveway and the walkway to the front door.

"Is this a first-floor unit?" I asked trying to remind him I wasn't too keen on a street level unit.

He glanced at me and replied, "It's a two-story unit, two bedrooms and one and a half baths."

I followed him to the front door and waited while he opened the lockbox. As he was retrieving the key he said, "I think you might like this place, and you'll have the advantage of using the community pool and gym. The grounds are maintained by the condo association, including cutting the grass and removing snow."

Rhys unlocked the door and pushed it open allowing me to enter first. I stepped into a fairly small entry foyer that featured a two-story ceiling, a stunning hanging light fixture, and tile flooring. To the left side, the straight carpeted stairway led to the second floor. Off each side of the entry, there were two rooms, one had a chandelier mounted in the center of the ceiling which led me to believe that room was a formal dining room and the other the living room, both were carpeted with the same material that covered the stairs.

After he'd closed the door, Rhys stopped beside me and said, "The information sheet indicates that the carpet throughout has been replaced and all walls and ceilings have been freshly painted."

"They chose a neutral color for the walls," I remarked.

From the foyer, a short hallway led straight back to the kitchen, on the left side of the hallway a half-bath had been tucked under the stairs. The tile flooring continued in the hallway and powder room. As we walk toward the kitchen I asked, "What is the asking price for this unit?"

Rhys glanced at the information sheet, then said, "One-seventy-five, but it's been on the market for three months so I'm confident the seller will take less. There is a two hundred a month association fee payment also."

As we walked into the kitchen Rhys said, "This is probably more kitchen than you need."

His comment confirmed that he was paying attention when I mentioned during our phone conversation that I don't cook much. I stepped across the room and leaned against a granite countertop and answered, "I do like the look of this space." It had oak cabinets with a fancy crown molding accenting the top of the wall cabinets, the mosaic tile backsplash blended into the granite tops and the white porcelain farmhouse sink contrast perfectly with the slightly darker color of the granite. The French doors leading to the formal dining room were stained to match the cabinets.

"What do you think of the open concept of this area?" Rhys asked as he waved his hand toward the spacious family room off the kitchen.

I stepped toward him and replied, "It would be perfect for entertaining or parties, neither of which I do very often."

He moved between me and the open family room and said, "Let's have a look at the bedrooms and master bath."

"Yes, I'm anxious to see them," I replied as I headed toward the foyer. Rhys followed me down the short hallway, then as I climbed the stairs to the second level, I was certain he was sizing up my ass as I walked and I put a little more swagger to my hips so he could fully appreciate the view.

Once we'd reached the bedroom level, I noticed there was a room on either end of the open walkway, the bathroom halfway between them and what I assume is the linen closet. I leaned against the wood railing smiled at him and complimented him saying, "Thanks for being a complete professional."

He stepped closer to me, close enough that he could place one hand on the railing beside my hip and as I smiled widely at him, he said, "Trust me, Margaret, it hasn't been easy, I keep thinking about your profession."

"So, you think I'm sexy?" I bluntly asked.

He smiled and replied, "From what I've seen, yes you are extremely sexy."

I sidestepped him and as I walked toward a bedroom door, I slipped my leather jacket off. As I opened the door I said, "Perhaps you'd like to see a little more."

"Love to," he replied as he followed me inside.

I stopped in the middle of the room and turned to face him, his eyes now scanning up and down my body as I remarked. "I like the size of this bedroom."

He almost instantly replied, "I'm sure you could fit a king size bed in this space."

I grinned at him and answered, "I just love the extra space of a king size bed, it makes playing mattress tag so much more fun."

"I believe you wanted to show me a little more, Margaret," Rhys said seeming anxious to have me display the physical amenities of my profession.

"I do, but shouldn't you lock the door?" I suggested.

He smiled and reached inside his suit pocket withdrawing the front door key, as he held it up, he said, "I locked the front door when we came in."

"Why Mr. Collins, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were planning on something pleasurable," I replied.

He just smiled as he returned the front door key to his pocket.

I noticed the slightest of bulge begin to appear in his slacks and as I turned to face away from him said, "Stand where you are and let's see how big I can make that bulge in your pants grow."

I slowly walked to the corner of the bedroom with a seductive swagger in my step. Once there I grasped the bottom of my sweater and pulled it up over my head turning it inside out as my long blonde locks slipped from the neckline.