Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my," Rhys commented as I dropped my sweater to the floor beside me.

I began swaying my hips sensually from side to side and spread my fingers apart as I ran my hands over the dark blue material covering my ass.

"Wow!" He exclaimed as my movements had the desired effect.

I glanced over my shoulder and asked, "Would you like to see more?"

He just smiled and nodded his head yes.

My fingers moved to the clasp of my designer slacks and after undoing the clasp I continued swaying my hips sensually as I peeled the fabric off my ass revealing the sexy black thong and the spaghetti thin straps that rode high over my sensuous hips.

"Oh my God," Rhys said as he enjoyed the stark contrast of my thong and the milky white flesh of my ass cheeks.

I stepped out of my heels then my slacks, quickly slipping my feet back into my high heels. As I turned to again face him, I asked, "Do you like what you see?"

His wide smile and the growing lump in his pants confirmed that he did. I slid my hands up to sexily cup my lace covered tits as I slowly walk toward him placing one foot directly in front of the other as I did.

His eyes were fixed on mine as I reached him, then placed my hands of the lapels of his suit coat. As I slipped the coat off, I said, "I think it's time to begin earning that commission discount you offered."

I used one hand to discard his suit coat as the other slowly moved to touch his growing erection. "Let's have a look at this hard package," I said as I bent my knees to kneel before him.

His eyes remained glued to mine as I settled on the soft carpet, then reached up to undo the clasp of his belt.

"You're so much better at this than Franklin's other girls," Rhys remarked as I slid one hand from the base of his hard cock up toward the head letting my fingers estimate the length and girth of his erection.

I just smiled at him happy to know that he appreciated my art of seduction. My deft fingers made short work of the clasp holding his slacks to his waist and the tiny metal tab of his zipper. As my hands slowly slid his pants down, I felt the muscular definition of his thighs with my fingertips but my eyes remained on the bulge in his black cotton briefs.

"God Margaret, you've got me so fuckin' turned on." He remarked as my fingers slid up the back of his legs.

I let my hands continue up until I reached his butt cheeks giving them both a gentle squeeze then slowly moved my fingertips around the elastic waistband of his briefs to the front. Uncovering a man's cock for the first time always excites me, not unlike the excitement of unwrapping a gift and Rhys's cock was no exception. As I stretched the elastic and began peeling the cotton material from his loins my excitement grew. The very tip of his glans protruded from the silky-smooth flesh of his foreskin, his uncircumcised cock was magnificent, not overly long or thick, but the shaft was covered with a matrix of blood engorged veins. The wide flair of his corona showed clearly through the thin layer of flesh protecting it. As I lowered his briefs, I released his scrotum and the twin orbs of cum producing balls held inside. Once I'd studied his cock for a moment I looked up into his eyes and said, "Magnificent."

His brilliant white smile confirmed he appreciated my compliment.

I ran the tip of my tongue over my pale pink lips as I lowered my eyes to again study his beautiful, black cock. I desperately wanted to take it in my mouth and savor the taste of his uncut cock but instead, I continued my visual seduction. My hands slowly traced up his torso, the fingertips feeling the hard muscles of his washboard abs. I knew that at some point during our business relationship I'd have an opportunity to more closely study his chest and abs but this first encounter was all about oral sex.

As I drew my fingertips down, Rhys said, "You are going to suck it, aren't you?"

I looked up at him, giggled and replied, "Perhaps."

As I spoke, my delicate fingers had again reached his waist and I moved one hand to cradle his balls as the other circled his cock at the base. His eyes closed as I rolled his balls in one hand and the other tightened around his rock-hard cock shaft. Every man I've ever been with wants to feel the moist warm flesh of a woman's mouth surrounding his cock. It's a natural instinct, but I've come to realize that teasing them before not only heightens the sensation they will feel but also serves as self-encouragement for me to perform incredible fellatio when I finally do let their twitching cock slip between my soft, moist lips.

We both knew that my comment that perhaps I'd suck his cock was nothing more than a delay tactic to allow me to further tease this incredible black stallion. Rhys opened his eyes to watch as my soft, delicate hand slowly moved up his throbbing cock shaft. As my hand rose, the flesh of his foreskin closed over the tip of his glans concealing a tiny drop of pre-cum that oozed from his urethra. I gently massaged his corona through the thin flesh covering it while he watched and waited for me to finally expose his cock head.

Our wait was short lived as I again moved my hand slowly on his awesome cock this time sliding down to unwrap his glans first followed by the smooth flesh of his corona. His cock head shimmered with a thin coating of pre-cum and I pursed my lips to blow over the moist flesh. I paused holding his shaft mid-point to study the shape of his head. The glans spread evenly from the tip where his urethra split the flesh and below his corona silky smooth and flaring invited me to tease it with my soft, moist lips.

Rhys, his voice filled with anticipation, remarked, "You really enjoy looking at a man's cock, don't you Margaret?"

I smiled at him and replied, "I do, but this one is a work of art, a perfect erection that almost screams to be sucked."

He laughed loudly then said, "You need to muffle those screams with your sweet mouth."

I moved my hand down stretching his foreskin taut along the shaft and drew his cock head down so it was poised to slip between my lips. As I moved my mouth toward him, a second droplet of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock head. Instantly I flicked the tip of my tongue at the watery fluid tasting his seed for the first time, the sweet tasting droplet coated my tongue and I circled his cock head smearing it with moisture.

"God Margaret, please!" Rhys exclaimed as my tongue swirled around the tip of his cock.

I gave in to my own urge to feel him inside my mouth and opened my lips wide. As I neared his cock head, I gave one final tease exhaling hot breath over the head. My lips closed around his shaft just beyond the silky-smooth corona. Rhys moaned deeply once my moist, oral flesh began caressing his cock.

"That feels so fuckin' good," Rhys said as I began sliding my lips back and forth over his sensitive corona and glans.

My eyes were closed as I savored the taste of his rock-hard, black cock and I moved one hand to circle his shaft at the base so I could stroke it in rhythm with the movement of my mouth. I continued stroking and sucking for a few minutes, then let him slip from my oral grasp. "I love how your cock reacts to my mouth," I quietly said as I looked up into his eyes.

While my soft, delicate hand continued stroking the base of his shaft, I began caressing him with my lips and tongue, kissing every part of his awesome cock and licking where my lips had just touched it.

Other than constantly staring down at me while I sucked his cock, Rhys stood almost rigid. It was like sexual rigor mortis had set in. His hands were gripping his hips and holding the tails of his dress shirt away from his loins.

I paused my tantalizing oral technique, leaned back a little looking up into his eyes and said, "You know it's okay for you to move a little while I suck your cock."

It was like my words brought him back from a deep sexual trance, both hands moved at the same time, one reaching out and grasping my head the other replacing my hand on his cock shaft.

"Use me!" I exclaimed as Rhys took control.

He slapped each cheek with his cock head, then fed me his cock stretching my cheeks outward as he pressed it sideways inside my mouth. I could do little more than swirl my tongue around his cock as he continued his assault of my mouth.

"Suck it!" He exclaimed just before he forced his cock to the back of my mouth.

I sucked hard drawing my cheeks tightly around his shaft and head as again and again, he forced his cock deep inside my mouth. I reached up and pulled his hand from the base of his shaft wanting to take every inch he had. As his hand pulled me forward, I felt his cock head approach the tight opening to my throat, but before it could stretch my throat open and slip beyond, my nose pressed against his pubic mound. Rhys's cock, while perfect for oral pleasures, just didn't have the length to reach the promised land of my throat.

"YES, TAKE IT ALL!" He exclaimed as my mouth fully engulfed every inch of his rock-hard cock.

He reached for and grasped the other side of my head pushing me off his cock for a moment. I wanted him to brutalize my mouth and said, "Fuck my hot, wet mouth."

Rather than pulling my head toward him he held me firmly with both hands and began thrusting through my open lips, each one ending when my nose pressed into his pubic mound. My saliva glans had already begun providing a copious amount of thick spit and as Rhys continued his assault of my mouth, thick strands stretched from my lips and tongue to the tip of his cock when he withdrew his rock-hard shaft from my mouth.

"Your mouth is incredible," Rhys commented as my spit dribbled down into the soft cleavage between my big, firm tits, then oozed further down over my belly.

I find it highly erotic having a man mouth fuck me at his own pace. The sensation of his cock head sliding over my tongue, his slippery shaft slipping through my warm wet lips, serves to heighten my own arousal. I slid one hand down between my thighs and after slipping my fingers beneath the fabric of my thong I began massaging my erect clit and the moist lips of my cunt.

Rhys slid one hand to the top of my head. The other hand moved down to grasp his pulsing cock and began to stroke the soaking wet shaft. I slid my free hand up his thigh, then cupped both of his balls gently squeezing them and stretching his scrotum.

Realizing he was approaching orgasm, I begged, "Feed me."

His hand moved quite slowly up and down the rock-hard shaft, stretching his foreskin taut as he stroked toward the base then covering his smooth corona and silky glans as he slid his fist up to the head.

"Give it to me," I urged wanting, no craving the taste of his youthful seed.

His fingers closed into a tight fist on my head grasping my hair and tilting my head back a little as his other hand moved faster on his beautiful, swollen cock.

I pleaded with him again, "Gimmie every fucking drop of your hot cum."

Rhys' eyes were fixed on my face, his lustful stare wanting to watch as I accepted his prize. Again, and again his hand moved up and down the throbbing shaft and smooth head of his beautiful, black cock.

"Please Rhys I wanna taste you, I want you to coat my tongue and lips with your hot, thick cum," I implored before I opened my mouth wide and stretched my tongue toward the tip of his cock.

His hand moved down stretching his foreskin taut then clamping tightly around his shaft just above the base. I knew that his balls were pumping hot cum toward his urethra, but his tight fist blocked its escape.

"NOW RHYS, CUM FOR ME NOW!" I screamed as I felt his balls tighten in my hand.

He released his death grip on the shaft as he howled, "YES, YES, YES."

Instantly the sexual tsunami burst forth, a rapid-fire succession of creamy, thick white cum shot from him coating my tongue and lips. His sperm tasted incredible, a mix of savory sweet cock juice that filled my mouth to overflowing. It dripped from my lips and chin onto the soft flesh of my big tits.

He released my hair and I tilted my head back keeping my tongue extended to allow his cock to ooze the final few droplets of an awesome cum load into my mouth.

"God fuckin' damn Angel," Rhys said as his senses began to recover from an inspired orgasm.

I played with the mouthful of cum for a moment or two, then opened my throat and let the thick creamy load slide down my throat.

He smiled as I proudly showed him my empty mouth, then moaned deeply as I pulled his cock to my lips and began sucking every last drop off his beautiful, black cock. I finished by gathering those few droplets that had escaped and dripped onto my tits with my sexy fingertips sucking them clean as Rhys watched intently.

Rhys helped me stand and as I slowly stroked his softening cock, he slipped his hand between my thighs. As his middle finger approached my wet lips, I twisted sideways and said, "You don't get that until you've found me a home that I can make an offer on."

He grinned and tried to touch my ass, "Oh no love, you won't have that pleasure until I've settled on a new home," I said.

"That's one hell of an incentive," He said as I began to move back to the corner of the room.

Rhys pulled his jockeys and slacks back on but kept his eyes glued on me as I dressed. While I fussed with my hair, he walked toward me placing one hand on each side of my shoulders and against the walls. He smiled and said, "Let me taste your mouth."

My lips still had a light coat of his cum covering them and I could taste his sweet nectar on my tongue. Without hesitation, I leaned toward him and parted my lips his tongue darted toward mine then slowly circled my sticky lips gathering his taste from my mouth. His kiss was tender, gentle, unlike most men who would rather probe deeply with their tongue and crush their lips against mine his kiss led me to believe he could be bi-sexual at the very least.

After breaking our sensual kiss Rhys leaned back and said, "I love that taste."

I lifted my hand to his cheek, tenderly touching his smooth black flesh and said, "Had I known, I would have kissed you before I swallowed."

As we drove to our second showing I wondered about his love for the taste of cum and asked, "Have you tasted other men's sperm?"

He glanced toward me then quickly returned his eyes to the road as he said, "Are you asking if I'm gay?"

"If you love that taste you're either gay or bi," I replied.

He giggled and answered, "I've enjoyed sucking another man's load from a lovely woman's sweet pussy so I guess that makes me bi-sexual."

The idea of having him and another man pleasure my body, then feeling Rhys suck a creamy cum load from my cunt intrigued me. I imagined sucking his cock while a friend of his fucked my hot, wet cunt, then sharing a double searing hot load of thick, black seed with each other.

"Do you have a third in mind?" I asked.

He glanced toward me smiled and replied, "Absolutely."

I stretched my hand toward him, placing it lightly on his muscular thigh as I said, "I can't wait for you to find me a house to make an offer on."

"I'm very good at my job Angel your wait will be short lived." He answered.

The second place we visited had none of the features of the first and since the listing agent joined us Rhys and I were in and out of there in no time.

On the drive back to my place I decided not to question him further about his sexual preferences but he finally asked, "So don't you want to know?"

"Know what?" I replied.

He smiled at me and said, "If I like women or men more?"

"I suspect I already know you prefer a nice hard cock to a slippery, hot cunt," I replied.

"There's something special about the feeling of having a cock in your mouth, but you already know how special that is. I've sucked a few, but to be honest with you the sensation of being engulfed by the warmth of a woman is my pleasure of choice." He answered.

"I couldn't agree more Rhys, but I do love the sensation of having a big rock-hard cock buried deep in my throat," I replied.

He had just pulled into my driveway and I undid my seat belt and turned toward him. It was obvious he was aroused, his slacks tented in front by the erection beneath. "Do you want to come in?" I asked knowing full well that if he did, we would most likely be fucking in short order.

"I'd love to, but unfortunately I have another appointment this afternoon," Rhys replied.

I grinned at him and answered, "Too bad, I'd love to savor a second helping of your sweet tasting cum and then share the whole thing with you."

"In good time babe," He answered.

Somehow his use of the word babe no longer offended me and I just reached across to his groin gave him a gentle squeeze and said, "I hope it's sooner than later."

I had hoped that my gentle caress would change his mind, but in hindsight, it was probably best since a second helping would certainly cause me to cancel my plans to spend some time with Silk later in the afternoon.

I walked into the house with the thought of being with him again and having his friend join us.

To be continued...