Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hands reached his thigh, I looked up at him and asked, "May I?"

He just smiled permitting me to examine his beautiful, big, black cock.

With one hand circling the head I used the other to size up the girth of his cock shaft, it was thicker than I'd imagined when I touched it earlier and exposed it to my lustful stare a moment ago. My fingers barely touched as I slid them along the shaft toward his scrotum.

"It's fuckin' huge," I remarked as my hand finally reached the base of his cock shaft. I moved my hand to his balls trying to gather both but like the rest of his package, they were too big for my delicate hand. He moaned softly as I rolled one, then the other in my soft palm.

Unable to resist, I licked his scrotum before sucking one of his massive testicles between my lips and gently massaging it with my moist tongue. He moaned as I sucked his ball and as I let it slip from my mouth said, "I love having my balls sucked." I spent some additional time pleasuring it before taking its twin between my lips and giving it the same soft, gentle oral caress and comparable time.

"Do you like thick, creamy cum?" he asked as I was sucking his huge testicles.

"I absolutely love it," I replied, imagining how much thick, creamy cum those huge balls contained for my mouth, to fill my cunt or both. I wondered what my face would look like if he decided to paint it with his cum.

I released his balls and started sliding my hand back up along his shaft, but this time it seemed thicker and my fingertips no longer touched as I moved my hand up toward the other that still held his cock head. As one hand rose the other slid down until they met midway along his thick cock shaft exposing the head and several inches of his shaft. My eyes were fixed on the head and shaft I'd revealed and as I moistened my lips with the tip of my tongue Sebastian kind of giggled and said,

"Okay slut, you've sized me up now let's see how good a cock sucker you are."

I was still crouched before him but wanted to be more comfortable so I slowly dropped to my knees and leaned forward toward the tip of his cock. Sebastian's eyes remained fixed on my face as I parted my lips, extended my moist tongue and touched the tip for the first time. My shimmering red lips slid slowly over the smooth flesh of his glans spreading wider and wider as they slipped toward the flaring flesh of his corona. He tasted incredible, almost like the sweet and sour taste of my favorite Chinese dish, but it wasn't the taste of his cock that amazed me most, it was how far I needed to spread my mouth open to fully take his cock head inside.

As I neared the widest part of his cock head I wondered if the corners of my lips might split open but I continued toward my goal of getting his cock head inside my mouth. I reached that goal without damaging my lips and as his corona slipped inside my mouth he moaned and said, "Suck it, bitch."

I drew my cheeks in to caress his cock head with the soft, moist flesh and began moving my mouth back and forth to pleasure his corona. Somehow, I knew that trying to throat his massive cock would be all but impossible kneeling before him, I'd have to wait until I could mount him sixty-nine to try and swallow every inch of his big, black cock.

As I sucked the head his cock seemed to thicken growing firmer as my oral tease brought him closer to fully erect. My saliva glands went into overdrive producing copious amounts of lubricating spit and as I continued Sebastian moved one hand to my head and said, "Deeper."

I'm certain he'd made that demand to other women holding his massive cock head in their mouths but unlike most, before this long leisurely ride ended, I would give him what he wanted most. His hand drew my head forward and another couple of inches of the thick, black shaft slipped through my slippery red lips.

"Yeah," he exclaimed as I felt the tip wedge against the tight ring of flesh protecting my throat.

I gagged involuntarily as he tried his best to invade my throat, a result he'd most likely felt many times before. His hand slipped off my head and I let his cock slip from my mouth. Looking up at him I said, "I want you to stretch my cunt like you just stretched my mouth."

He just smiled at me and reclined on the bed, his legs bent over the edge as I got up off my knees and quickly removed my skirt and thong. I wanted his cock inside me, I wanted to feel his massive, black cock head spread me open so I could again experience the sensation of being filled completely. As I crawled above him, Sebastian grasped his cock and lifted it from his abdomen, the full length of his cock rising more than a foot above his body. As I lifted my loins above his cock head I said, "Fuck me."

Sebastian guided his massive cock head to my cunt and I slowly lowered my loins to meet the tip. My long, leisurely ride on his big, black cock began with the head spreading my lips open, stretching my flesh wider than any cock had before. The anticipation of feeling him buried inside me had made me very wet and as the flaring corona slipped deeper inside, my flesh clamped firmly around the thick, rock-hard shaft.

"Oh my god," I said as my loins dropped and his beautiful, black cock began to fill me.

The corona caressed my G-spot and as he removed his hand from the thick shaft, I felt the tip of his cock head press against my cervix. Only once before had I felt so totally filled but unlike Daddy's huge cock which fit completely inside me, Sebastian's record-breaking cock still had several inches to offer.

I tried to press my cunt down, but his mammoth cock had me completely filled, the first time I'd ever been with a man who had more cock than my body could handle. I remained impaled on his glorious giant shaft giving my flesh time to become accustomed to being stretched so widely.

His hands rose up to cover my big, soft tits squeezing them softly in unison. As his hands became just a little more aggressive, I asked, "Do you like my big tits?"

Sebastian smiled and replied, "For an old whore, they're lovely, so big and firm, plus your cunt is really tight."

His comment shocked me, did he just call me an old whore, this young black stud needed to be taught a lesson. It was quickly becoming crystal clear to me that Sebastian relies on the size of his mammoth black cock to impress the ladies rather than his spoken word. From the first words he'd spoken to me as I crossed the street earlier to this latest comment about me being an old whore, his choice of words scored absolutely no points with me.

I leaned forward pressing my chest firmer against his hands as I lifted my hips letting his rock-hard cock slide out of my tight, old cunt until only the head remained surrounded by my wet flesh. "Let me show you how an old whore pleasures her trick," I commented as I began moving up and down on the head of his big, black cock.

I bobbed up and down for a few moments, letting only his cock head and an inch or two of his thick shaft slide into my moist flesh, then grinned at him before I said, "If you want more of this old whore's tight cunt you're going have to earn it."

His surprised expression led me to believe that most if not all the previous women in his life couldn't wait to engulf as much of his big, black cock in their pussies as soon as possible, but this old whore has the willpower to resist those urges and toy with his cock head until he begs me to take as much of his cock as my loins could handle.

He seemed dumbfounded or more precisely clueless by what I meant by "earn it" apparently, he felt that just providing a cock as massive as his was all he needed to do, the rest was up to the woman pleasuring him. I should have seen this coming, after all, he did start with the brazen pick-up line "Wanna ride something thick, hard and long this afternoon" earlier when I crossed in front of his coupe, but I could never have imagined that he'd lay there motionless while I rode his mammoth cock.

I continued toying with his cock head for another moment or so, but my willpower to resist having his cock deeper inside me began to wane so I said, "Yo asshole, put your hands on my hips and start fucking me!"

It was almost like the light bulb of intelligence came on above his head, his hands, those massive, long-fingered hands slid from my tits down my sides to finally grasp my hips.

"Fuck my tight, old whore cunt!" I exclaimed.

Sebastian poked at my loins a couple of times giving me a few more inches of big, black cock.

"Come on muthafucker, you can fuck this old whore better than that!" I demanded.

His grip on my hips tightened and finally after all my prodding he thrust up into me, his wide flaring corona slid over my G-spot and the tip of his massive cock head slammed against my cervix.

"OH YEAH!" I exclaimed.

I let my loins follow his descent to the bed keeping him deep inside, but lifted them off almost instantly so only his cock head remained in my tight, moist flesh.

"Again Sebastian!" I commanded.

His hips thrust up driving his glorious big, black cock deep inside me again, this time I let him drop to the bed without following.

"Faster," I said wanting him to work for my tight, wet cunt.

His pace quickened and I leaned further forward offering him a taut nipple to suck on as he fucked my tight, wet cunt. Tiny beads of sweat began forming on his forehead as he continued thrusting up off the bed. His awesome big, rock-hard, black cock was beginning to have the desired effect on me as my loins began to tingle. Letting him know he was pleasing me I said, "Now you've got it."

We started working together, as he thrust up, I plunged down, each time his awesome cock head pounded against my cervix.

"Keep going Sebastian, fuck my hot, wet cunt until I cum," I encouraged.

I straightened up some pulling my hard, sensitive nipple from his lips and placed my hands flat on his chest. Sebastian released my hips and moved both hands to my chest, his fingers pinched my taut nipples causing me to shudder involuntarily.

"You're so fucking wet," he said as he continued thrusting up to meet my plunges.

His massive cock felt incredible, keeping my lips stretched to their limit, as we continued to climb in unison toward sexual gratification. I knew that my sopping wet cunt was already leaking juices, coating the last few inches of the exposed shaft and his enormous balls. The tingling in my cunt was quickly approaching numbness as his hands and monstrous cock brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh god yes, you're gonna make me cum, keep pounding that big, beautiful cock inside me," I said.

His cock slammed into me with more force than even I could imagine, an orgasm that consumed me, transforming my loins into a convulsing, quivering mass of flesh. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed as his black monster provided everything I needed to crawl over the summit of sexual bliss.

Sebastian continued pounding my sopping wet cunt through every moment of my climax, his hands became more aggressive groping my soft tits and erect nipples. As I began the long, slow ride from the mountain top of pleasure I bent more at the waist and looking into his dark lustful stare said, "Slower now lover."

He released my tits and slid his massive hands behind my back pulling me down, crushing my body against his sweat coated chest. The pace of his thrusts slowed and I clenched my internal muscles to grasp his awesome cock and extend the pleasure I was feeling throughout my body. The pace of our lovemaking slowed to a point that Sebastian's thrusts were almost stopped, but I continued caressing his beautiful rock-hard cock with the steamy wet flesh of my cunt.

I wasn't totally recovered from the inspiring orgasm I'd just had, in fact, I believed as long as his cock remained erect, I'd not recover at all. I lifted my head from his shoulder, turned my lips toward his ear and whispered, "I wanna throat your beautiful, big, black cock."

Sebastian kind of laughed before he replied, "Yeah right."

I had to assume that he didn't think I could actually swallow his girth and/or length based on the fact that earlier when I allowed him to press his wide flaring cock head against the back of my mouth I gagged, but what he didn't know was this old whore has a few oral tricks to try.

I lifted my sopping wet cunt off his raging erection and felt it flop down to his abdomen. Sliding off to one side I knelt beside his reclined form gazing down at my oral challenge. It glistened with a coating of my juices and occasionally twitched in anticipation of what we both knew was about to happen.

Sebastian moved one massive hand to my thigh as he said, "No woman has ever been able to swallow the whole thing."

Unlike earlier when I'd implored him to lift his hips and pound his spectacular cock into me, I now told him, "Lay very still, don't move a muscle and let me take you on an oral ride you'll never forget."

He shook his head yes, and placed his hands flat on the bed beside each hip. I straddled his torso exposing my tight, old whore cunt to him for the first time. "Oh my god, Angel your cunt is so beautiful," he said as he gazed up at my loins.

"Not bad for an old whore," I replied.

I scooted back a little so that as I lowered my face toward his abdomen, I could stretch my arms out and claw at his muscular thighs with my fingernails. From my view the smooth flesh of his glans and flaring corona at the base of his cock head were less than an inch from my mouth, the thick girth of his cock shaft stretched out over a foot to the very dark flesh of his scrotum. My nails toyed with the fibers of his leg muscles causing them to twitch involuntarily as I moistened my lips with the tip of my tongue, then slid it beneath the tip of his cock head lifting it from his body. With his cock poised to enter my mouth, Sebastian moaned softly, then said, "Go for it."

I moved my mouth forward sliding my silky lips over his sensitive glans, then stretched my lips wider to accept the widest part of his cock, the awesome flaring corona. With his cock head inside my wet mouth, I began sucking lightly on it and teasing his frenulum with the moist flesh of my tongue.

A sensual moan escaped his lips as I began rocking my body and mouth back and forth fucking his most sensitive part with my warm, slippery lips and mouth. I loved the feeling of having this much of his massive, rock-hard cock in my oral cavity but knew to the depth of my soul, or perhaps I should say throat, that I was only getting started on his oral ride of a lifetime.

Up until this point, my chin had remained in contact with his abdomen while I pleasured the tip with my mouth. As I lifted my lower jaw from his body his massive, rock-hard cock rose with me. Sebastian must have sensed that I was about to take more of his thick shaft between my lips because he quietly said one word, "Deeper."

I slowly moved my body and mouth forward feeling his cock head slid deeper onto my hot tongue, taking perhaps another two or three inches between my moist lips. I was still able to breathe normally but knew that by the time I reached halfway down his thick, rock-hard shaft my lungs would be screaming for oxygen.

"That feels so fuckin' good," he said as I gazed down over the remaining seven or eight inches of my biggest of oral challenges.

I pressed downward toward my ultimate goal and felt the tip of his cock touch my uvula as I relaxed my throat muscles to attempt swallowing his massive cock head, my stomach lurched as my throat rejected him and I gagged uncontrollably. I felt his fingers touch my arms almost to say, that's okay I understand it can't be done.

I lifted a little and swallowed the excessive moisture that had built up in my mouth, then filled my lungs in preparation of a second attempt. This time I was able to control my gag reflex and as I pressed his cock head firmly against the flesh protecting my throat, I heard him moan even louder, then exclaim, "Swallow my fuckin' cock!"

If there is one thing I've learned about deep throating a cock, it's that relaxing your throat does little to prepare that ring of flesh for the invasion of a cock with a corona as flaring as his. It has to be massaged by the invader, caressed into surrendering to its fate of being impaled. I began that process by slowly bobbing my mouth back and forth, letting the flesh become accustomed to opening wider than it had ever opened before. Little by little my throat opened and when I was certain it would accept his massive cock-head I raised my head again to recharge my lungs.

Sebastian felt my chest expand against his belly and somehow knew that it was now or never, he encouraged me saying, "Take it all baby, swallow every fuckin' inch of my big, black cock."

I pressed my mouth down and felt his flaring corona squeeze through the opening to his oral promised land. Sebastian moaned deeply as the smooth, moist flesh beyond caressed his cock head. I opened my eyes and looked down his thick, rock-hard, cock shaft, another six or seven inches still untouched by my wet oral caresses. Up until now, my fingernails had clawed at his muscular thighs, but now I moved them in to gather his balls and lift them against the base of his cock providing me with a target to complete my oral challenge, to swallow every fucking inch of his big, black cock. Inch by glorious inch I swallowed him, getting closer and closer to my ultimate goal.

"OH MY GOD!" he exclaimed as his cock head sank closer than any other had to my stomach. My deep throat plunge ended when my lips touched his balls and his cock was embedded in my mouth and soft smooth throat.

His enormous cock twitched several times as I used the soft moist flesh of my throat to caress his cock head. I held him embedded there for as long as I could, but eventually, my lungs began to burn needed to be filled with oxygen again. As I began to lift my mouth off his throbbing, big, black cock Sebastian moaned, then said, "I've never felt anything better."

His cock head slipped out of my throat, then from between my smooth stretched lips and I gasped to recharge my lungs. Before I opened my mouth to swallow him again, I said, "I love how your cock feels deep in my throat."

My second plunge on his slippery, thick cock went much easier than the first and as my lips touched his balls again, he said, "That's it, swallow me, take the whole fuckin' thing, whore."

I throat fucked him for several minutes, lifting completely off his huge, thick cock to breath, then said, "Lick my cunt," before driving his incredibly, thick cock back into the depths of my throat.

Sebastian's huge hands grasped my hips, then pulled my swollen cunt toward his face. His tongue lashed out at my swollen clit sending intense pleasure throughout my loins.

"Tongue fuck me," I pleaded wanting him to thrust his tongue inside.

I quickly discovered that, like his huge fingers and even more massive cock, his tongue reached places inside me that no man had ever explored. I crushed my loins down on his face as he probed my twitching, wet cunt with his long, thick tongue. I continued throating his thick, rock-hard cock as we pleasured each other and my cunt began to tingle. He would make me climax with his mouth, just as I'd cum earlier when his enormous black shaft was embedded in my tight, whore cunt.

As I deep throated his cock my loins went numb and, like before, my orgasm crashed into me turning my body into a quivering mass of climatic flesh. I lifted my mouth off his rock-hard cock and with my flooded cunt dripping onto his face I said, "Fuck me from behind, gimme this big, beautiful, black cock deep inside my tight, whore cunt."

Sebastian initially ignored my plea to fuck me doggie, instead choosing to continue lapping at my dripping wet cunt. "You taste absolutely sensational," he said after he released my hips and allowed me to lift my loins from his very talented mouth.