Discovering Faith Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith thought for only a moment. She undid the clasp and I moved my hands up to cover hers. They did a few shots like that and then some with just me holding the bra in place. It was so tempting to just pull it away and attack those delicious melons.

I suddenly realized that my cock was stirring and tried desperately to think of other things. Fortunately the shoot ended before my "monster could scare the virgin" as Suzanne had warned.

While we got dressed, Gene came and talked to me. "Boy, you've got the hots for that one, Rob. Just remember, we have plans for her. Don't go getting into her pants and ruin everything."

"Gene, I've been thinking. Can't we just forget your plan? I mean I feel kind of bad to be doing this to such a nice girl. It's not right."

"Rob, forget it. She's changed already from that uptight, shy girl you brought in her. In a couple of months she'll be thanking you. Just hang in there." He paused, the changed the subject a bit. "Hey, we have some porn shoots to do tomorrow and I need your help. We'll do Faith's next lingerie shoot the day after." With that he patted me on the back and left me while I finished dressing.

As we walked back to campus, Faith noticed I was quiet and thinking. We held hands as we walked. Finally Faith broke the silence. She stopped and turned to me. "Thanks," was all she said before she lifted her lips to mine. We kissed and I held her.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You remember when you first thought I was an actress because of my Theatre Arts major?"

"Yes."

"Well the truth is I want to be an actress, but I've always been too shy and I get nervous and forget my lines. But doing this modeling has given me confidence to try again. I have an onstage part in the theatre class production of South Pacific."

I smiled and held her out to look at her. "That's terrific Faith. What's the part?"

"Just a small one. I'm one of the native girls. I only have a couple of lines and sing in the chorus, but that's a big step for me. Besides that, I have to be onstage in a black wig wearing just a bikini and a grass skirt. I could never have done that before."

I kissed her again and we continued walking. She had made me feel a little better about what we were doing. The next month was going to be hard on me though.

CHAPTER 6 - PORN SHOOTS

I had done my first porn shoot a year before. Suzanne had noticed the bulge in my pants as I watched and supposedly assisted with a shoot. She came to me and pulled my dick out and caressed it. Then she went to Gene and told him I had inherited his 9-inch cock and should be in one of the shoots.

After that, once or twice a month, I got to fuck some bimbo on camera. Sometimes we even did multiple shoots and I'd get my rocks off several times in one evening. Not a bad thing when you're 18 or 19 and horny all the time. And it was a lot easier than the dating ritual in high school.

Today's first shoot was with Sapphire, a local dancer. She was about 22, 5 foot 4, and had blue eyes, blond hair, and huge fake boobs. She was all right as a porn queen, but not really my type. That doesn't mean little Rob wasn't willing though.

We had the added detail that Gene's friend Glenn was there with three of his crew armed with video cameras. Glenn had been shooting porn for the web for four years and had even done a couple of independent porn films, which he had sold for a moderate profit. He and Gene often worked together to save model fees.

We started on the teen bed fully clothed. Well, fully clothed if you consider a pair of Daisy Dukes and a halter-top fully clothed for Sapphire. I was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and some board shorts.

We started out kissing and fondling for a few minutes and then Sapphire unbuttoned my shorts and pulled Rob Jr. out. She began giving me a pretty decent blowjob while the cameras clicked and whirred from several angles. The weird thing about sex in a studio situation is that they might stop you and reposition you to get a better camera angle. They did. I was to stand with my shorts around my ankles while she sucked me.

After they had enough of this, I pushed her back off my dick and knelt by the bed where I stripped off her halter-top and played with those monster tits of hers, licking, biting, and nibbling. Then I pushed her back and pulled her shorts down, exposing a totally bare snatch with a tattoo of a spider next to it. (I always thought that was a little creepy - like she was luring me into her web.)

I spread her legs nearly parallel to the floor to provide camera room and began tonguing and kissing her naked twat. It tasted pretty good, but had a bitter aftertaste. Sapphire began a very loud series of what I am sure were fake "Oohs and Aahs" as I ate her out.

When they had enough footage of this from several angles, I stood, kicked my shorts away and removed my shirt. I placed my dick head at her opening and pushed in slowly. Actually she was loose and wet enough, slowly wasn't necessary, but it would look better on film. The directors stopped me and had me put her legs over my shoulders and do it again. Soon I was stroking my full nine in and out.

Then we proceeded to me on the bed and her riding my dick, facing away from me so the cameras could see her play with her clit while she lifted herself up and down my pole.

Then I rolled her off and she placed one foot on the floor and the other spread straight out along the bed. I stood behind her and entered her doggy style and fucked some more. She reached under herself and played with her clit some more, still bucking and moaning as her jugs swayed beneath her body.

No anal in this one. For the final takes, she lay back on the bed and I fucked her tits while she held my cock between them and licked it on every upstroke. I finally gave in and moaned loudly to let everyone know I was close and then pumped my load onto her face, her nose, her mouth and anywhere else I could hit.

Sapphire sprang up as soon as I climbed off and thanked me. Then she went to shower for her next shoot. I did the same.

I was not in the next shoot, which involved Sapphire and Suzanne working on some black guy named Ray. I never did quite understand the idea of two girls and one guy. I mean he did eat one while fucking the other, but I'd rather enjoy one at a time to tell you the truth. I mean it's not like I have more than one dick. Two guys and one girl makes a little more sense. At least then, she has more than one place to put a dick and can make them both happy at the same time.

I didn't really watch much of that second shoot. I came back in just as Ray was swinging his cock from one to the other as the kneeled before him and licked up the jizz that landed on their faces and mouths.

I will say that Suzanne was the best porn actress I had ever watched. She was a true nympho and I don't think she hardly ever faked anything. She simply loved sex, of any kind, and it showed in her photos and films.

My second shot for the night was a three-man gangbang of Suzanne on the sexy bed set. We all took turns fucking her pussy, her ass, and her mouth while she writhed and moaned. I was under her in her pussy, Ray was getting an unbelievable blow job, and a Hispanic guy named Ramon was pumping in and out of her ass, when suddenly Suzanne clenched my cock with her pussy muscles, let a muffled scream out around Ray's cock, clamped Ramon in place and had an incredible orgasm. This in turn caused the three of us to follow her shortly, with only Ray being able to pull out for the obligatory cum shot.

When Suzanne finally relaxed a little, Ramon pulled out and I felt his cum dribbling down onto my dick. Suzanne lifted herself off of me. I though we were done, but she spun around and went down on my spent dick. Then her dripping pussy appeared over my face. Fortunately for me, Ramon caught on and began sucking and tonguing his own cum out of her asshole, so I didn't get much of his as I had my first cream pie. I was eating my own cum from my uncle's girlfriend's cunt. What a trip! It wasn't too bad either. As I ate her out she hummed and slurped and licked and kissed my cock back to a full erection. She was good!

She turned around again and lay on top of me. She whispered, "I want you in my ass. Ramon's too small. Then she sat up and straddled my legs as the dangled off the bed. She slowly worked my cock into her ass while facing away toward the camera and quickly began bouncing up and down. I worked hard to match her pace as I plunged in and out of her tight hole. I'm sure she was fingering herself wildly, whether for the cameras or just because she likes it, I'm not sure. It didn't take me long, buried in her bowels to feel that familiar surge rising. When she sensed it, Suzanne climbed off and took me in her mouth just as I spurted my third load of the night.

I was done. Suzanne and Sapphire did one girl on girl set and there was one more set of some kind after that, but I had studying to do and left.

I was quite sexually spent and had a hard time studying. I finally gave up and called Faith's dorm room. She said she was heading to the library to study and asked me to meet her there.

It was after nine and the library was indeed quiet. We sat on a couch, leaning into each other and studying our own texts. It was peaceful and soothing. We didn't need to talk or try to understand what the other was thinking or reading, but the closeness felt great.

An hour and a half later, I told her I was going to have to go and she agreed that she was tired as well. I walked her back to the dorms, my arm around her waist and kissed her goodnight at her door. Life could be good.

CHAPTER 7 - FAITH'S NEXT SHOOT

When I arrived at Gene's, I helped him put the finishing touches on a Christmas tree and fireplace scene in the studio. He even had a bearskin rug on the floor.

Faith was surprised to see Christmas in October. Gene explained, "We're actually a little late with these. My client has some holiday lingerie that he wants up on the web before people start shopping for Christmas."

Faith went to change and came out in a sleepshirt and red leggings. She was even wearing warm red slippers. The sleepshirt was long, coming halfway to her knees. It was also red with "Ho, Ho, Ho" in big white letters across the front. Her pigtailed hair was adorned with a Santa hat. She looked very cute.

This shot was finished in short order and she went back to dress in the next outfit. Now this was more like it! She wore a red satin babydoll nightie with white fake fur trim around the top and the bottom hem that ended barely below her waist. The panties were of the same material with a white lace panel over the silk in the front. Suzanne had added a fall to her blonde streaked light brown hair so it was now draped over one shoulder, hanging to level of her breasts.

I asked Faith if she wanted me to leave. She quietly answered, "No. Not unless you want to."

I smiled, eager to watch. She posed in several positions in front of the fireplace, both standing and laying on the rug. She also sat under the tree with a present in her lap and held up as if inspecting it.

The third outfit was a teddy. This was composed primarily of red lace. It was very high cut at the hips and fit Faith like a dream, a wet dream. While not at all see through, it hugged every curve of her body and amplified her cleavage. Gene had her go through several similar poses in that outfit.

For her next shot of Christmas wear, Faith was wearing a red plaid bra and panty set. A tiny red bow had been placed at the waist and another between the cups of the bra. Now that was a present I would like to open! This was followed by another bra and panty set of deep green silky material. The bra was a half-cup style, barely concealing her nipples. The panties were bikini style with high hip openings. I was in heaven.

Faith and I both thought she was done when Suzanne came in. She was carrying a box. "This came in today and I couldn't think of anyone better to model it. It says it's an angel costume and is your size. How about it?"

We all nodded our approval and Suzanne and Faith disappeared with the box into the dressing room. What emerged 20 minutes later was indeed an angel.

Faith was wearing a fine mesh white bustier with garter straps attached and matching thong panties. The garter straps held up matching white thigh high stockings. Small wings adorned with real feather were attached at the shoulders framing her upper body and face. Soft curls had been added to her hair so that it lay delicately across her shoulders. A golden halo was perched on top of her head. White gloves reached halfway to her elbows.

Gene was nearly as astounded as I. He made a twirling motion indicating she should turn about and give us a complete view. He wasn't even using his camera. He was just watching open mouthed as I was.

Faith's breasts were clearly visible through the open material that fit her body like a second skin. The trimmed patch of fur above her virgin mound was also easy to see. As she turned, we caught just a glimpse of her pussy lips before being shown an unobstructed view of the perfect twin globes of her ass because the thin strap of the thong had completely disappeared between them.

Finally Suzanne broke the silence, "Well are you two going to shoot some pictures or just stand there drooling?"

We got busy right away, Gene with the camera and me with the lights. Faith posed and smiled for the next 30 minutes. When the fireplace was behind her, reflecting off the halo and bathing her in soft light, she appeared to really be an angel.

When that shoot was finished we left. Faith was giddy with excitement about the whole angel shoot. "That was an incredible feeling. I felt like I had a strange power over you and Gene. It sounds wrong to say I enjoyed it but I felt so .... so....well, so sexy. I loved it. Is that bad of me? I can't believe I did that. Did I look sexy? Were you ... uh ... turned on by me? What did you think?"

I stopped her and turned her toward me, holding her shoulders. "I thought you looked sexy the first day I met you. That's why I got you this job. I wanted to be around you. And, YES you turn me on." I held her face and kissed her. She returned the kiss with a fervor she had never shown before.

We finally stopped and resumed our walk, each with an arm around the other. "See you tomorrow," I said and kissed her at her door.

"You want to come in?" she asked, startling me.

"Oh, yes I want to come in. But I won't. I'll see you tomorrow. You study for your Biology test. Goodnight, Faith."

CHAPTER 8 - FINAL LINGERIE SHOOT

Gene met me at the door. "I'm not sure Faith will want you here for the shoot today. Some of the lingerie is pretty risqu‚. I want you to take my car and take some of the things I have for Glenn over to his studio. OK?"

What could I say? I wanted to be there, but besides being my uncle, Gene was my boss. I took the keys and an envelope he handed me and headed out across town. By the time I got there, listened to Glenn BS for a while and got back, it had been over two hours.

I quietly slipped into the house and made my way back to the studio. I checked the monitor. Faith was kneeling on the bed on the sexy set. She leaned back and looked at herself on the mirror on the ceiling. Whether she knew it or not, the panties she had on were split at the crotch and the camera had a great view as she leaned back. I focused on what she was wearing. It was a nearly transparent purple bra and panty set. The panties had lace along the edges and on a supposed seam up the middle, but with her knees apart and leaning back, the crotch opened to show her virgin pussy. She came back to an upright position and appeared to be listening to Gene. She nodded and reached to a ribbon at the right cup of the bra. Pulling the ribbon, she untied a bow and the cup of the bra opened to reveal her erect nipple poking through. She looked at the camera, at Gene, and nodded and pinched her nipple and then moved her hands away. Then she opened the left cup and pinched that one. She then held one boob in each hand, alternately opening and closing the openings.

That shoot soon ended. I wanted to go in and let them know I was there. I didn't. Faith returned. This outfit was a bright red bra and panty set with a matching garter belt. The bra had open cups with feathery lace hanging down just enough to cover her nipples. The thong was nearly transparent, her bush plainly visible in the front. She paraded around the bed posing and occasionally exposing the rest of each breast. She bent over the bed with her ass to the camera, a thin red strip barely covering her crack and cunt. She was half turned looking back toward the camera. She reached back and stuck a finger under the strap of the panties and ran it along the strip pulling it slightly away from her body.

I looked away. This wasn't the Faith that I had met. She had become something else and it was my fault. When I looked back, she was leaving the room.

But it wasn't over. She came back. The black vinyl outfit looked as if it really didn't belong on her. The bra was just a framework to hold her tits out farther, the material encircling but not covering. The vinyl panties were obviously of a similar design. They looked like panties, but had a one-inch gap running from clit to asshole, framing her most intimate parts. She spread her legs apart and bent over the bed, again looking back over one shoulder. She posed on hands and knees, her firm boobs hanging below for all to see. I saw Gene moving around the bed with his camera, capturing every possible angle and close-up.

When that set was finally over she left again, only to return in something I didn't understand at first. She was wearing a body stocking from neck to ankles and high-heeled shoes. The garment was primarily fishnet, but the panty area was a solid black material. The bra area was the same. I watched, relieved as she posed seductively around the bed in many of the same positions as before. Then, she stood facing the camera and unzipped the circular cups, which dropped away, leaving her breast once again exposed. After a few poses this was, she reached down and pulled a zipper beginning at her waist, down the center of the panty to the crotch. Then she kneeled on the bed and reached back to unzip it all the way to her waist in back, exposing her ass and pussy to the camera. She posed in this for another five minutes. When I saw Gene putting away his gear, I knew they were finally done.

I waited for someone to come get me and then heard a car start in the driveway. Just then Gene came into the studio. "Did you see it? Did you see any of that session? It was amazing."

"What did you do to her, you son of a bitch? What did you tell her?"

"Calm down, Rob. She asked Suzanne where you were. She just said you had some other things to do tonight. Well, Suzanne said Faith started muttering that you didn't think she was sexy enough, and you hadn't even tried to get beyond kissing and holding hands, and wanting to know what it would take to get your attention."

I was just staring at him with my fists balled up by my sides.

Gene continued, "Well, we had laid out several outfits and just told Faith to choose whatever she wanted to try. The first thing she wore was almost invisible it was so transparent. I was amazed. She said she'd show you that she could be as sexy as she wanted to be. Did you see any of it?"

"Yes, the last few," I mumbled.

"Faith was doing such great work, I didn't want to interrupt her. Suzanne took her back to the dorm and promised to talk to her. Stay until she gets back, OK?"

I finally quit balling my fists and relaxed a little.

When Suzanne returned, she sat down to talk. "Rob, Faith thinks you haven't tried anything because she's a minister's daughter and you think she's plain and prudish. I told her she was only partially right. I assured her you think she's beautiful and that I think you're in love with her."