Discovering Faith Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene brought us back to reality. "OK lover boy, we're trying to film the lady here. Faith, turn to face the camera. Rob, get behind her and reach around, but don't keep the lady covered all the time with your over eager hands."

We did as we were told; I nuzzled and kissed her neck from behind. I would squeeze and caress her breasts and pinch her nipples, then move my hands down to her belly, then repeat the process. Meanwhile, my growing erection was seated between the cheeks of her ass. Faith was enjoying it, closing her eyes and responding as if we were alone. She even reached back and squeezed my cock briefly, something she had done only once before.

Gene stopped us again. "I can see I need to tell you everything to do, don't I. Rob, kneel down. Reach up under her skirt and slowly remove those awful panties. When you've done that, return to your current position."

I knelt and reached under Faith's skirt, located the waistband of the panties and gently began to pull them down. I fondled her ass as I did so. I slid one hand to the front and lightly brushed her pussy, feeling the growing dampness. Faith shuddered and then assisted by stepping out of the panties.

I stood once again behind Faith and resumed the fondling for the cameras. Now, however, when I wasn't playing with her boobs, I would lift the front of her skirt to expose her bush. We had done this for a few minutes when I felt Faith's hand between us. She lifted the back of her skirt. Then she deftly unzipped my pants. I made an adjustment of my own in my boxers. When she moved her hand away, my hard bare cock was running between the bare skin of her cheeks. She was grinding back against it.

This had gone on only a moment, when Gene stopped us again. "Easy there fella," he said to me, ignoring Faith's part in it. "Faith, I want you to sit down on the couch. Rob, I want you sitting on the floor. And put that thing back in your pants." We did so. "Now Faith put one foot on the floor and the other up on the couch. Rob, kiss your way up those legs, but keep your head out of the way of our shot."

Faith obeyed instantly She leaned back and I began kissing along her calf, slowly moving up and backing away, kissing and touching her legs. I moved to her thigh of the leg on the floor, kissing the inside of it to within a couple inches of the prize, which was now glistening with moisture. I got on my knees and did the same on the other leg, working up from her ankle to her knee and then down from her knee toward that heavenly box. But, I stopped short. Faith's hands were now in my hair, encouraging me closer, but I still held back. Gene stopped us once more.

"OK Rob, that's the end of your filming for today. Go take a shower, a cold one. Faith, can we continue as we would with a normal shoot?"

Faith did hesitate, waving her fingers at me and smiling. Then she nodded. She went through the poses like a pro. Bent over, on her back, on her knees. She smiled or pouted, spread her lips or not as Gene directed her through the set. She removed the skirt and did it all again. By the time she was done, every cock in the place was at attention.

When she got up to go, Glenn approached her and reached as if to shake her hand. Doing so would mean she would lose her grip on the clothes covering the front of her body. Glenn realized the mistake, and removed the offered hand. "Thank you very much for letting us stay. I am sure you are the girl for the part."

Not sure what that meant, she said, "You're very welcome, Glenn. See you in March."

While Faith got dressed, Gene and Suzanne took me aside. Suzanne started, "Minister's daughter or not, that girl wants you."

Gene followed that with, "But as you agreed, there will be absolutely no fucking. Is that understood?"

I didn't know why, but knew I wouldn't for now. I nodded and Suzanne spoke next, "I think though that you need to introduce her to manual and oral stimulation. By the next shoot we do, she should understand the significance of the number 69 on that football jersey nightshirt she modeled."

I smiled at my 'auntie". "I think you're right about that. I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

CHAPTER 12 - FAITH AND I GET CLOSER

Being alone for very long was not very practical. Faith lived in dorm and I lived with my parents. Her roommate, Gretchen never seemed to be gone for very long. Several times we were in heavy make-out sessions and would have done more but Gretchen returned. After three weeks, I was beginning to think we'd never get the chance.

We did go to church together. I hadn't gone to church with my parents much since high school. Going to church with Faith was different though. Probably just because I could sit next to her the whole time. On Sunday afternoons, we'd go to my house and study or watch movies. We would have dinner with my parents. My parents loved Faith and thought she was the best thing to keep me in line. My grades actually improved. They came with me to one of the performances of Romeo and Juliet. I went to all four and thought the nurse was the sexiest character in the play.

Then, in February, Faith's parents came and stayed with a local minister for a week. They were nice enough. They seemed to accept me and Faith said they thought I was a very nice boy. The rest of her siblings had stayed home to take care of the farm, except Thomas, who was only five. Thomas hung around Faith every chance he got because he missed his big sister. We scarcely got a chance to even kiss that week. Thomas was a cute little kid and accepted me as part of Faith's life. We even gave Thomas and Faith's parents an abbreviated tour of Gene's studio. They were impressed with the professional look of the place. Of course we never showed the bedroom sets, but they were incredibly impressed with the greenhouse beach sets. We all had dinner with my parents on their last day there and it went well.

Finally, toward the end of February, my parents told me they were going away for a weekend. Dad had a conference to attend in another state and Mom was going along.

They were barely away from the house on Friday when Faith came over. We made dinner together and went to the family room and kicked our shoes off to snuggle as we watched a movie. It was "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." That would be the next play for the Theatre Arts department. Faith wanted the lead, but was worried that an upperclassman would get it. She had purchased the movie so she could watch it over and over and practice the songs. As far as I could tell, she sang them better than Jane Powell had in the movie.

After the movie, we began cuddling and making out on the couch. Soon, I had my hand inside her blouse and popped the front clasp open on her bra. She liked the front clasp, but not as much as I did. We continued to kiss as I massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples. When I began unbuttoning her blouse, she didn't resist. I kissed my way down her neck and nibbled her luscious melons. I would open my mouth as far as I could and take one in my mouth as I played with the other. Faith was moaning her approval.

Faith undid my shirt as we kissed and when it was open, we held each other chest to chest and kissed some more. Then I was lying back on the couch and she became the aggressor. She was on top of me rubbing her breasts on my chest and kissing and playing with my nipples. Then she slid up my body and offered first one and then the other tit to my waiting mouth.

Suddenly, Faith stood and pulled her blouse and bra off completely. I did the same. I pulled her to me and we held each other tightly and kissed some more. As we did, I undid her jeans and she wiggled her ass to help me slide them down her legs and she stepped out of them. That's when I saw that she was wearing the lacy purple crotch-less panties. I stepped back and admired the way she looked, then pulled her to me once again. As we kissed, I fondled her ass with my hands over the panties.

Then I gently laid her back on the couch. I kissed my way down her body. She trembled when I reached the upper hem of the panties. I skipped over them and kissed her legs, each of then from the bottom edge of her panties to her ankles. Faith's legs parted as I started kissing my way back up those gorgeous legs. I kissed the insides of her thighs and backed away when she began to tremble again. The next time up, I skipped over the panties again and licked, kissed, and nibbled my way up her body until I was lying atop her with my cock resting on her mound and we kissed each other deeply, tongues entwining. I lifted my head and just looked at her beautiful face.

She spoke breathlessly to me, "Oh Rob I am so happy with you. You are so gentle and understanding. You make me feel warm inside."

"I love you," I responded followed by a kiss.

"I love you too."

I again kissed my way down her body and skipped across her panties. This time when I came back up her legs though, I slipped my hands under her sweet ass and lifted her slightly as I kissed my way across her panties. She shivered when I kissed her mound and pushed toward me. I slipped one hand up and pulled the ribbon to untie the bow between her legs, allowing the panties to open. I planted one light kiss on her mound and then slid off of her.

Faith turned to allow her feet to drop to the floor and sat up. Her legs were apart and she motioned me toward her. I knelt between her legs and kissed her face, her mouth, her neck, and her breasts. My jean-covered dick was rubbing against her bare virgin cunt. She reached down and unsnapped my jeans. God, I wanted to fuck her! But instead, I slid down and began touching and kissing her pussy through the slit in her panties. She pushed toward my hand. I slid my tongue up her slit, causing her to shiver some more and pull my head toward her crotch. I licked her sweet nectar from the folds of her pussy.

I pulled my head back and slid a finger inside her. I could actually feel her hymen inside. I nibbled her clit as I fingered her, gradually working a second finger inside. I knew if I tried to exchange my cock for the finger, she'd let me. I continued to finger-fuck her and kiss and nibble her clit. I slid my other hand up and toyed with her asshole, but not attempting to press inside. Suddenly, her legs locked my head in a vise-like grip and she began trembling and screaming, "Oh God, oh God, oh God," over and over as she came for what I believe was her first time.

When she finally released the leg lock on my head, I slid up her body and kissed her. The small and feel of her own pussy juice on my face only seemed to excite her more. She reached between us and slid her hand inside my jeans and squeezed my rock hard cock. "I want you in me," she whispered.

Although I wanted the same thing, I pulled my face back from hers and answered, "No, not yet."

Faith was a little disappointed but continued to kiss me and fondle my cock. Eventually I rolled off of her and stood. I pulled my jeans off and then my boxers. She spread her legs and arms to welcome me in, thinking I had finally succumbed to our desires. Instead, I sat beside her. Faith stroked my cock and then pushed me back onto the end of the couch.

She was between my legs stroking my cock and looking at it. She seemed to be contemplating it. She looked up at me, "Are all penises this beautiful? It's so hard and so soft at the same time. Does it feel good when I stroke it?

"Oh, God yes it feels good. And I didn't know my cock was beautiful."

"What would feel good? What can I do to repay what you did for me?"

"Kiss it if you want to. Lick it. You can even play with my balls if you don't get too rough."

Faith leaned down and kissed the tip of my dick causing it to jump. She used one hand to gently massage my balls and continued to stroke me with the other. She kissed the head of my cock and licked down the underside all the way to my balls. She licked back up and took the head into her mouth, rolling her tongue around it. She probed the tip with her tongue. Then she sucked it in to her mouth as far as she could and bobbed up and down on it as she stroked it in time with her head movements. I resisted the urge to grab her head and control the tempo. I let her experiment and see what she felt comfortable doing.

When I felt myself getting close, I pulled her off and said in a tense voice, "I'm coming. Stroke it."

Faith stroked me a few more times and I blasted the first jet of sperm high over her shoulder, The second fell somewhat shorter, as did the third and fourth. Then she sucked the head back into her mouth and tasted my seed for the first time. She continued to suck and lick until I started to go soft. I pulled her to me and kissed away the white cream on her cheek and held her tightly.

When I had relaxed a little, I helped her to sit up and asked if she was OK.

"You are incredible," she answered. "I am so glad that you have the self control to keep this from going further. I know I would have let you take my virginity if you wanted to. I know you didn't because it's not right and you love me. Thank you."

She hugged me and I held her, knowing she still didn't know the whole truth. We dressed and watched her movie again. She made me try some of the dance steps with her and fast forwarded to the singing parts. Faith spent the night in my bed, wearing her clothes and with me wearing mine, but we spooned together and held each other.

Saturday morning we showered together and got each other heated up to the point that we went back to my bed and she learned the meaning of '69'. She loved that we could do this "without really having sex" and reach our climaxes together.

We did the same thing that night after spending the day walking and talking together. On Sunday morning after a shower and another session in my bed followed by another shower, we went to church together. Faith held my arm through the entire service. She was just sure everyone who looked at us knew what we had done. She may have been right with the glow she had about her.

In the following weeks, we found ways to get together for some more oral sex nearly every week. Faith was disappointed when she didn't get the lead in the musical, but she was in charge of set design and would be an understudy for the lead. The professor told her she was actually better, but the student director had cast his girlfriend, a senior in the part. I consoled her with the fact that we would need to be rehearsing for the movie and would start filming in April when the play was set to run.

The script arrived a little late, on March 15, and we read through it together. I must say that Glenn had written or found a pretty good script, although I was pretty sure our copies were not complete. Despite the business, Glenn insisted his movies had something of a decent believable plot and realistic settings. It looked like the shooting schedule would run from mid-April through most of May, since his leading lady could only work evenings and weekends. The final week of filming would take place the week after the semester ended in May.

Faith, ever the actress, insisted that we practice the lines and rehearse a little every day. Our secret got out and a few other students were cast in the opening scenes, including her roommate Gretchen.

Faith stayed at Gene and Suzanne's place over Spring Break, telling her parents she had some modeling work to do. She hadn't lied. Gene shot a dozen catalog sets for spring wardrobe sales and another dozen swimsuit sets for summer. He also did some more softcore sets of Faith for the web.

I stayed around the studio as much as possible to be with Faith. When Gene and Suzanne were gone one day, we spent a couple of hours on the set with the mirrored ceiling kissing every inch of each others' bodies and producing some mind blowing orgasms for each other. Faith enjoyed being able to watch us in the mirror. She continued to praise my self-control. Gene later showed both of us the video captured by the hidden cameras. Faith was embarrassed, but also turned on by watching it. Gene and Suzanne intentionally left us alone two more afternoons that week.

See, the problem with the script was that it had Faith being kidnapped by some lowlifes and had me bursting in to rescue her just as they were about to rape her. I had the feeling that wasn't how it would go. I tried to discuss it with Gene, but he insisted that he had the same script we had.

Mom, Dad, Gene, and Suzanne all accompanied me to watch Faith's performance on the final night of Seven Brides. The leading lady had sung her voice out the night before and Faith got to step in. She was wonderful.

CHAPTER 13 - THE MOVIE

The following Monday, we all met at Gene's to go over the production schedule. Glenn had arranged all of the locations and we would be shooting the offsite scenes first. Faith, being used to stage plays, was fascinated with the idea of filming out of sequence for later editing.

To be continued